Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 00

Story Info
Nerd is sexually assaulted and dominated by two cheerleaders.
8k words
4.03
221.2k
235

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,980 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

*

Humbert trudged about the library in a bad mood stacking the errant books on his cart that had been left behind by the inconsiderate students of Maplewood High School. The thin, lanky nerd was in his last year of high school and worked the closing shift of the library. It was one of two jobs the teen had been working to save up for a trip out of state to a comic book convention on the west coast. There were rumors that scenes from the new avenger's movie would be displayed in one of the panels. He was finally going to enter the big cosplay convention as one of his favorite comic strip characters; Dilbert. He was sure he would be a shoe-In for the 250.00 prize.

Humbert's thoughts were interrupted by loud laughter and constant chatter.

The nerd turned his attention towards a long table near the back window where two very attractive women sat. He immediately recognized the head cheerleader Melissa and her BFF Leslie. A chill ran up the teen's back as he realized the women were looking directly in his direction.

Melissa a.k.a Red as she was known for her wild mane of red hair was feared across campus because of her explosive temper, martial arts prowess and the fact that she was the sheriff's daughter. She had been in at least ten fights this year with both boys and girls. It was known that several lawsuits had been averted by her father and that she could do no wrong in his eyes. Red seemed to operate with impunity in the very small town of Maplewood.

Leslie was an impossibly stacked brunette endorsed everything her friend did with unwavering loyalty. She was known to be indifferent towards all of the guys at school who endlessly chased after her in futile attempts to bed the elusive beauty. There were rumors that Leslie and Red were lovers, but no one took these stories seriously. Leslie had a perfect hour glass figure and was just a shade less attractive than Red.

Humbert noticed that Red was waving him over with a wide grin on her face.

"What?" Humbert was confused because he had been a classmate with the girls for the past three years and they'd never noticed him before. He found his pulse quickening as he slowly approached the two women.

"Yeah?" He asked coming to a stop a few feet in front of the table they were seated at. He felt anxious and like he was on display for the undisputed queens of Maplewood High.

"Hey...You're a virgin right?" Red asked plainly.

"What?" He was flabbergasted at the question. She hadn't even the decency to acknowledge that she knew his name.

"You're a fucking virgin aren't you dim bulb?" She asked again as Leslie started snickering.

"No!!!" Humbert blurted out embarrassed as both girls exploded in witch like cackling. After a few moments Red composed herself and regarded the nervous teen in front of her that was beginning to visibly sweat under their intense scrutiny.

"Now who lost their mind and actually fucked you?" Red asked before breaking into laughter with her friend. Humbert found himself growing angry and he clenched his fists to keep from yelling.

"Stop fucking with him Red." Leslie laughed her large breasts shaking under the beige sleeveless t-shirt she was wearing. Leslie's tits were so large on her thin frame that she had actually cut a V-neck into the material to be able to slide the fabric over her head.

"I'm not doing anything to this puss. He's standing here telling us that somebody has actually fucked him." Red laughed.

"Oh come on Red, stop fucking with the boy. You know he's a fag." Leslie laughed.

Humbert lost it at this point and slammed his small fists on the tabletop startling the two women.

"FUCK YOU BOTH!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs before stalking off back towards the front counter.

Red and Leslie stared after him in complete silence.

Humbert began to put away the countless books and DVDs that his co-workers and peers had left behind. He had begun to feel really good about himself for putting the two hottest girls in school in their rightful place. The library had thinned out as he worked and he would soon be announcing the imminent building closing over the p.a. system.

Then he noticed it.

Red and Leslie were still at the table sitting in silence with their I-Phones and tapping away on their personal devices. He noticed Red intermittently glancing in his direction. Humbert shrugged it off as he picked up the phone at the front counter and made the announcement over the p.a. system. The few students remaining in the library trudged up to the counter and checked out of the library.

Leslie and Red slowly got up and casually approached the counter. Humbert couldn't help but be awed at the appearance of these two women. Actually walking side by side he noticed the extreme difference in bust size between the two girls. Red was almost flat chested a perky set of B-Cups encased in a black wife beater with a Slayer logo emblazoned on the chest. He took notice of the wide, curvy hips in form fitting leggings with a blue jean print that ended at her studded cowboy boots.

By the time he looked over at Leslie's more rounded "black girl" hips wrapped tightly in a jean miniskirt with her matching boots like her BFF, the girls were at the front counter looking him directly in the eye.

"What do you two want?" He questioned unconsciously controlling his tone.

Both of the girls had a rather contrite expression on their faces as Leslie began to speak.

"Hey man we just wanted to apologize for being total dicks earlier." Leslie leaned forward a bit scanning Humbert's eyes for any reaction.

"Yeah, we were so fucking out of line dude." Red added.

"Oh, it's okay guys. You were just teasing me a bit." Humbert felt his heart soften.

Leslie suddenly reached down and pulled the helm of her t-shirt up causing her large, fat pendulous breasts to fall free literally hitting the cold counter top. Her rather large areolas were puffy and the pencil eraser sized nipples were fully erect.

"That's teasing you dork." Red laughed and before Humbert could respond; her fist was flying at Mach speed across the counter and colliding with his large nose smashing it against his face.

Humbert found himself being hurled back into a stack of books and DVDS knocking them over with the impact of his toppling body. He was completely dazed and tried to recover himself as he noticed with horror that Red was hopping over the counter like a cowboy jumping off of a horse.

"Fuck!!" He cried out as the redhead took three large steps closing the distance between them and planting her heeled boot into his chest with enough impact to send his head into the tiled floor.

Before he knew what was happening, Red had ripped the library keychain from his belt and tossed it to Leslie who ran to the library doors and locked the building. Red immobilized Humbert with both of her knees in the small of his back as he struggled to toss the girl off. She was kneeling upright on the back of the nerd as he screamed and flailed about.

Leslie joined her friend behind the counter and ran to the wall switching off most of the lights in the library.

Red had leaned forward on top of the prone teen and mercilessly pounded away at his ribs while screaming into his ear with every thrust of her fist.

"Where's the fucking tape?!!" She screamed.

"What?!! Ooww!! I don't know what you're talking about!! Get the fuck off me!!" Red balled her fist up around Humbert's ear and whispered quite plainly..."The surveillance tapes douche. I saw the cameras on the wall bitch." She followed this up with two more punches to his ribs.

"It's under the counter... [Punch]...On the bottom shelf!!" Humbert cried out. He heard Leslie rummage through the magazines on the bottom shelf.

"Got it!!" She yelled as she popped the VHS tape out with a sigh of relief.

"Hey babe you were absolutely right about the school being too cheap to have an updated security system." Leslie leaned against the counter weighing the tape cassette in her small hand.

"Okay!!! Just take the money and leave!!" Humbert cried out as Red dug her knees into his back.

"Hey asshole, we're not thieves!!" Red slapped her palm against the back of his scrawny neck and then followed her actions up by raking her nails across his tender flesh causing the nerd to yelp.

"Oowww!! What the FUCK do you FUCKING WANT?!!" Humbert screamed!!

Red slowly got off the frightened teen and stood back as he turned over into a sitting position and looked up at his two captors.

"Do you think we're pretty?" Red asked battling her eyelashes for effect and smiling innocently.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" Humbert yelled.

Red suddenly launched her foot into his chin in a punting motion nearly knocking the teen unconscious. Humbert hiccupped on his blood and struggled to catch his breath as Red used her foot to right him into a sitting position once more.

"Do you think we're pretty?" She asked politely again.

Humbert nodded his head and gurgled out half whispering "Yes." He began to shake uncontrollably as both women cracked smiles that soon became wide grins.

"Good boy." Leslie encouraged as Red seemed to turn her attention to the rows and rows of books stocked in the rear of the store. She wandered further away as Humbert turned his attention to Leslie.

"Well, what have you got to say for yourself?" Leslie asked

"W-What?" Humbert's eyes briefly looked over at Red as she knocked a few books to the floor.

"Where do you get off talking to us like you did asshole?" Leslie questioned the nervous teen whose eyes continued to wander over to the redhead peering at him from the opposite side of the rows of shelves in the back area. She was slowly moving back towards him with a serene smile on her face.

"I-I'm very sorry." Humbert apologized still shivering.

"And you should be shit bird. You-my friend are the weak and me and Leslie, well we are the strong. You don't get to have a feel good moment with us. You "really" shouldn't try to stand up to bullies Hum-Bert." Red taunted him from behind the aisle peering down at him like an animal.

"This ain't a fucking movie Hum-Bert ...and you don't get to have a happy ending douche." Leslie added.

"Look I'm so sorry for uh, being out of line." He stammered.

"And you should be nerd boy, because now you're going to have to pay the piper." Red tipped over a few more books that landed near the frightened teen.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want-I want you to get your bony ass up off the floor and try to act like a REAL MAN." Red had made it back and stood less than a foot away watching her victim slowly gather himself and stand before her.

"Hey one question Hum-Bert."

"Yeah?"

"Which one of us is prettier?" Leslie asked. He looked from one girl to the other unsure of how to answer. Red was the more attractive of the two face wise with an oval shape to her features, intense almost luminescent green eyes and full pouty lips. She had a small smattering of freckles across her cheeks and thin nose. Leslie had strong slightly masculine features with piercing hazel hues eyes, somewhat prominent nose and thin lips. For some reason, Humbert noticed Leslie's strong eyebrows that looked almost penciled on and gave Leslie a predatory look all her own.

"Well, what's your answer?" Leslie had her arms folded across her large chest as she waited for an answer.

"Uh, you're both equally beautiful."

He was immediately slapped hard by Red as Leslie shook her head with a grin.

"No, no, no ...Now Humbert, you shouldn't lie to us because everybody knows that Red is the prettiest girl on campus. Fuck, she's the prettiest girl in town dinkleberry."

"S-Sorry." He apologized looking down at his feet. Red reached out causing the teen to flinch.

"Relax bitch. We're just talking now." She assured.

"Okay Melissa." He realized his mistake just as the words left his mouth and received another devastating punch to his right eye. He doubled over cradling his eye with his hands. Red followed this action by launching another kick into the nerd's temple sending him to the floor on his side.

"Don't you ever say my name again you fucking piece of shit!!"

Humbert's sobbing filled the empty, dark library echoing off the walls. Leslie and Red shot each other satisfied glances as they watched Humbert wallow in self-pity and shame.

"GET UP!!" Red snapped at her victim.

He managed to pull himself up to his feet.

"We're going to ask you one more question before we punish you Hum-Bert." Leslie laughed.

"You better not fucking lie to us this time shit bird." Red warned.

"Uh, okay."

He was shocked as both girls suddenly removed their shirts baring their breasts. His mind was doing flip flops as he stared first at Leslie's luscious tits, slightly sun baked tan mountains topped with the afore mentioned puffy areolas and thick nipples. He didn't know why this was happening to him as he looked over at Red's small, cute alabaster tits jutting out perfectly from her chest topped with small dime sized pinkish areola and pert nipples.

Both girls were smiling from ear to ear at his confusion and apparent arousal as his khaki cargo pants were tented by his erection.

"Which one of us has the biggest tits?" Leslie asked.

"Uh, well... I uh can't." He fumbled for words as the sweat beaded up on his forehead.

"It's not a trick question. Now answer the question bitch." Red yelled, annoyed at his hesitation.

"Leslie."

Leslie folded one of her arms across her massive chest and slapped the nerd hard across the face while Red laughed remaining bare chested.

"Pervert!" Red continued laughing as Leslie pulled her shirt back on.

"Okay dick weed...We want to see your cock." Leslie ordered.

"Yeah, while we were waiting to kick your ass, my girl here bet me that you had a small little pinky sized dick." Red remained bare chested seemingly non-pulsed by her topless state.

Humbert fumbled with the belt to pants slowly undoing the belt and sliding his khakis down with his boxers to reveal his slightly above average blessing. He didn't want to risk angering the girls again.

"Well, well, well Hum-Bert. What a nice long cock you have there." Red eyes widened at the sight of his semi-erect member.

"Pull those pants down further. As a matter of fact, take 'em all the fucking way off." She ordered.

He complied letting his pants slide to the floor and kicking them off to stand completely bottomless in front of the two girls.

"Looks like he likes you Leslie." Red taunted her friend who looked seriously annoyed.

"You're the one standing here with your tits out."

"Yeah, but he's been burning a hole in your chubby tits all day bitch." Red countered.

"Fuck you Red." Leslie actually looked disgusted and turned her head away from Humbert.

"Hey asshole, which one of us would you rather fuck?"

"Please." He begged knowing that there probably was no right answer to this question.

"Which one of us would you rather fuck?!!"

"Leslie." His head swung down towards the floor as he tensed up expecting a blow.

Leslie immediately responded by kicking him in the balls. Humbert screamed in pain sure that his testicles had been smashed to oblivion. Red whispered in her friend's ear staring down at their victim. Both girls bumped fists and smiled to each other.

"On your feet." She ordered.

"PLEASE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! PLEASE STOP HURTING ME!!!"

"Get-the-FUCK-up...RIGHT NOW!!!" He managed to get to his feet with help from the doorway to the back room.

"Now, I want you to lean up against that wall and shut the fuck up Hum-Bert. If you make even one peep, we'll spend the rest of the night taking turns kicking you in balls until they fall off and roll across the got-damn floor." Red's tone and intent were crystal clear.

Humbert complied leaning against the door frame causing his shriveled penis to jut outward towards the girls.

"You got five minutes bitch." Leslie said looking at her watch.

Humbert was astonished to say the least as the redhead kneeled in front of him staring directly at his cock. He began to tremble again as she brought her face closer to his cock seemingly examining it.

Red suddenly took it into her mouth in one voracious gulp and began giving Humbert an extremely sloppy blow job...no hands using only her neck and hips to swivel about on his meat. Leslie stared at her watch and looked bored while her BFF was working over the lanky nerd's cock with wild fervor and lustful hunger.

Saliva and precum began to run from her mouth in disgusting webs soiling her chest and dripping onto the floor. Humbert did his best to be silent but a few moans began to escape his lips.

"You are such a whore." Leslie was definitely disgusted.

Humbert could feel himself getting ready to cum but he didn't know if he should tell or signal Red somehow. She was really getting into the blowjob and had begun massaging his balls and lightly jerking his vein crossed cock with savage efficiency.

"One minute Red." Leslie checked her watch again. He didn't know why the brunette bombshell was calling time on his blowjob, but he knew it couldn't be good news for him.

Red began violently jerking his cock and licking the fat mushroom head of his organ and his hips started to involuntarily respond humping into the girl's plump, wet lips.

He was about to cum...

"Time!" Leslie yelled with a smile on her face as Red completely stopped blowing him and jumped to her feet directing her anger towards her friend.

"YOU CHEATED BITCH!!!" Red yelled at the top of her lungs and Humbert even thought that the women would come to blows.

"You know the rules cunt!! If you forfeit, that lovely car of yours is all mine!" Leslie waved her finger in front of her BFF'S freckled face.

The redhead turned her attention to Humbert, rage reading across her face as she began a slow boil. Red suddenly kicked off her boots and hooked her thumbs into her leggings drawing them down to reveal her perfect legs. She completely removed them kicking them over towards his own discarded pants. Now Red stood before him in what appeared to be an extremely small pair of black bikini panties that were so tight they appeared to be painted onto her body.

"Don't say one word...Not one fucking word dickwad."

Humbert watched in amazement as Red got down on all fours and turned her perfect tear drop shaped butt towards him. She casually reached back with one hand pulling her panties to the side.

"Fuck my ass nerd." Red ordered.

Humbert didn't know what to make of the situation as Leslie grinned and motioned for him to comply with Red's order.

"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!" He jumped and ran to the kneeling woman looking down at the perfect heart shaped ass before him. He grasped her small waist but immediately took his hands away not knowing if she preferred to be taken in that manner. His hands briefly grasped her juicy, narrow buttocks.

"Squat down and stick the head of your cock inside my asshole. I'll take it from there fucker."

He pressed his cockhead against the cleft of her buoyant ass cheeks running his cock along the crevice for a few seconds and luxuriating in the soft, slightly sweaty pale skin. Red's manicured and delicate fingers reached back drawing one of her cheeks apart exposing her brown eye. Humbert's breathing intensified as he gingerly poked the very tip of his penis against the crinkly brown star.

He glanced towards Leslie noticing that her level of interest had changed considerably. He could see her massive chest heaving and her nostrils seemed to be flaring.

Red surprised him by slamming her butt backwards and taking his complete length in one urgent motion.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,980 Followers