Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty Girl has the worst day of her life, then meets Red.
5.2k words
3.84
83.9k
46

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age. In my haste to put this story out, I forgot to include this disclaimer. The female in the majority is nineteen years of age due to being held back a grade. All the other characters are eighteen and in the final months of their high school years.

**THERE IS NO UNDERAGE SEX IN THIS STORY!!!**

*

The Art class was conducted in a mobile at the rear area of the campus and April was the T.A. of the class and was entrusted with the keys to the small trailer. She would often let herself into the classroom to work on her senior project, a sculpture of Lydia Lunch. The chunky teen had come in during the early hours and sat at her stool working in her own little world listening to garage bands on her I-Pod.

She didn't notice Brad enter the classroom, didn't notice him standing just out of her peripheral vision watching.

He'd seen her around and knew that she mostly kept to herself and that she was a loner. He'd have to be clever to get what he wanted. He'd have to be somewhat of an everyman to convince April. Earlier in the day, he'd been hanging out with some of the other jocks on the football team when she'd walked by heading into the school library. Everybody in school knew that April had an abnormally huge set of breasts due to one embarrassing afternoon when some of the guys on the baseball team had snuck up on her and yanked her overly large t-shirt over her head hockey style exposing her melons for the entire gymnasium to see.

It had only been a few moments of exposure but none of the guys in the gym that day could forget what they saw. The twin globes with heavy tan lines barely encased in the seemingly too small stark brassiere, tits so heavy that her large pink saucer shaped areolas were quite visible.

He watched the girl so focused on her work and locked in her own little world that nearly forgot why he was there in the small classroom. He abruptly collected himself and tapped her on the shoulder.

April let out a blood curdling scream that nearly knocked the jock on his ass before she collected herself and realized that it was a familiar face.

"What in the lord's name are you doing here Brad?!" Only a select few in the high school knew that the teens had been well acquainted since childhood and had spent an inordinate amount of time in Sunday school together. Brad's grandmother had taught the class and had even sought to separate the fast friends when their relationship had threatened to become something else.

She had acquiesced to their anger at being separated and given both of them matching rosaries. High school had brought changes to their friendship with Brad finding a niche as the star quarterback of the football team and her star fading into obscurity in her forced social role as the "moody, emo chick". Few knew of her secret shame as her breasts grew to ridiculous proportions. Her strict mother had warned against letting the world in on her bounty.

April was forced to wear large baggy clothing and sweaters during school hours and it was absolute hell. The clothing made her appear to be dumpy and frumpy and sweat rivers. Some of the resident bullies had started referring to her as Gerbil. She confided in Brad during the initial stages of her bullying and he tried to be her knight from time to time.

Time would force them apart and one incident ... It had been a rainy day and the teens had somehow ended up running home on the soaked afternoon. Brad was hanging out in her room watching television as she changed. She felt safe with her childhood buddy and decided to put on a cotton sundress that she liked to wear around the house.

The look on his face when she emerged from her bathroom told the tale and in mere moments the former friends and bible study classmates were dry humping and spooning like there was no tomorrow. Things had quickly progressed as Brad's hungry fingers found their way into her heart covered panties and hungrily rubbed her sex to an uncomfortable and slippery admission of lust. April was uncomfortable with taking things further but had freed his turgid, monstrous cock from his wet jeans and began jerking him off. Brad was impatient roughly groping and squeezing her too sensitive breasts in some sort of ape like frenzy.

She'd tried to get him to slow down a bit, but he would not be deterred from his lust fueled goal ripping the cotton fabric of her simple frock and sending buttons flying everywhere as he finally pulled her tits free and began suckling them mercilessly. He was like a mad man as he completely covered her large triple D breasts with drool and saliva in a matter of moments. She had always considered her strawberry colored nipples small for her chest in comparison to her large cookie sized areolas, but on this rainy afternoon Brad had them painfully hard.

April had tried to calm him, but the muscular jock ground himself against her crotch trying to force himself inside of her. His steel hard cock got wedged into her underwear as she attempted to close her legs and Brad to his shame ended up cumming buckets all over the busty girl's panties and belly.

An argument had followed due to the jock's frustration and her immediate admonishment of the situation. He became exceedingly angry when she slapped his large hands away from her tits and told him that their "moment" was a mistake. He'd wanted to continue and pleaded with April when her mother walked in fresh from a frustrating day at work.

April wondered how she had kept her cool as the music teacher calmly asked Brad to leave their home and never return. He stormed crying into the rain as April called after him apologizing. For her part in the proceedings, she'd been soundly whipped senseless with an ironing cord and sent to a Christian youth camp for troubled teens. Unknown to her mother, April would be orally and anally sodomized by one of the counselors during her time there.

April would pack on forty extra pounds and change her look drastically to cope with her ordeal. Her mother remained in denial. Her father would leave the family to be with a waitress he'd been having an affair with.

She'd only recently been allowed to return to Maplewood High after her music teacher mother was convinced Brad had forgotten about her daughter. He was the "Big Man on Campus" and dating Melissa Reed, the Head Cheerleader and undisputed most popular girl in school.

When he was with his girlfriend, he behaved as if he'd never known her not even making eye contact. But he'd taken the chance to sneak back when Red wasn't looking and politely greet her if only for a moment.

"I miss you April." He suddenly admitted out of the blue. She turned from her project and stared back at him suddenly conflicted.

"You see me all the time-in the hallway and stuff." She stammered, tripping over her words secretly happy at his admission.

"You know what I mean April." He took a seat on one of the saw horses used in class as a combination easel and desk by the students. His dark eyes drunk in the sight of his long lost friend and momentary lover as she sat demurely in front of him and continued working.

"You're with someone and I thought you were happy." Her fingers danced over the putty as he loudly scooted his seat closer to the chubby teen.

"If you were around, I never would have been with Red." He admitted making the teen's heart jump a beat. She opted not to reply continuing her work until his large hand sought hers and in an instant they were making out again like they hadn't been apart even a day.

Once again, April found his large hands on her tits kneading them through her sweater and she welcomed the feel of his touch. He greedily reached under the bulky sweater and numerous t-shirts to finally get his fingers on her large full breasts. She winced in pain as attempted to pry the brassiere away from her chest in order to get his fingers inside.

She pushed his frenzied hands away eliciting a look of worry from the handsome jock. His eyes would widen as she slipped the bulky sweater and numerous t-shirts off that were used to suppress and reduce the look of her monstrous breasts to the outside world.

"Holy Shit, your tits have gotten bigger."

"Yeah silly, I'm a 42G now. You don't think I'm too big do you?"

"Fuck No!!" He marveled at the size of his childhood friend's breasts which ballooned out from her severely overmatched brassiere. She reached around to unsnap her bra and had difficulty unhooking the numerous straps.

"Uh, April-could you leave it on?" He asked earnestly. She dropped her hands to her sides puzzled and worried.

"I just, well I just kind of like the way your tits look in the bra." He explained.

"You know, you have a real fetish going on Bradford Tucker." April chuckled as she gingerly mashed her forearms against the outsides of her tits until the fleshy mams half burst from the top of her brassiere. Her small nipples were hard and inviting prompting him to take one into his mouth.

"Oooh, that feels so fucking good." She moaned as he cupped the underside of her huge tits in the palms of his hands. He was so gentle this time and she wondered where he had learned such tenderness. She'd seen his girlfriend and the small perky tits of Red had made her wonder if Brad had renounced his love of Big Tits.

He alternated sucking her breasts with full on spooning of her thin lips. She had soft features and big blue eyes with a button nose in the center of her face. He found her willing as he took her to the hard wood floor reaching under her skirt and past her tattered stockings.

"Careful, you need to cut those fingernails." She cooed as his fingers tore the crotch of her stockings to reach her small, tight nether lips. She was already sans panties figuring no one would ever know she had gone commando due to her many layers of clothing. She squirmed a bit as two of his large fingers rubbed the crease of her engorged vaginal lips making her cream profusely.

"That feels fucking good, yeah real got-damn good." His head was already traveling done over her doughy belly.

His lips were pressed against her sex kissing and licking with wild abandon until she was bucking her wide hips off the floor into his face. She was so wet at this point that she was practically sliding around on the floor. He'd stopped his ministrations for mere seconds to push his jeans down mid-thigh to reveal his rock hard monster of a cock. She became slightly alarmed when she felt his cock-head press against her opening and pressed her palms against his taunt toned abs.

"What?!!" He growled in response to her physical denial. She was taken aback and slightly afraid of his aggressive demeanor.

"It's so big, I'm afraid." She was honest and his grunting response partially frightened the chubby teen.

"You still don't want to be with me?" He sounded desperate as he sat back on his haunches taking in her curves with hungry eyes.

"It's not that, I just have to kind of work my way into it...Come here." She motioned towards her chest and he climbed onto her torso positioning his turgid cock between her pillow sized tits and moaning as he felt the warm flesh surround his member.

Brad began to push his cock in and out of her impressive cleavage slowly building up speed as precum dribbled from the head of his penis further lubricating the moist channel of April's cleavage. He covered her smaller fingers with his own as he increased his pace and their breathing became heavier.

"Oh fuck this feels good." He thumbed her engorged nipples making the girl squirm a bit under him.

"Yeah, I like it too Brad. Come for me baby."

"What?"

"Cum on my big fucking tits." She had pushed her breasts tighter around his prick and was working her melons up and down at a blurring speed.

"S-Shit, you gonna make me bust a nut all over these melons, but I-I want some of that pussy too!!" Sweat ran down his brow as he made his candid admission. April increased the pace jerking her lubed up breasts harder against his cock.

"You're trying to make me cum?"

"That's what you want right?" He seemed frustrated and angry which caused her some concern.

"Can't I have some of your pussy too?" He begged. April responded by taking the large mushroom head of his cock into her mouth and working it over with her lips and tongue. He went into over drive and began fucking her mouth in earnest causing the teen to gag on his meat as spit and precum drooled from her worn lips.

"GAK!! GAAK!! GAAAK!!! "GAK!! GAAK!! GAAAK!!!" Was the only sound that came out of the pinned down girl's throat as the jock humped her face like a second vagina. After about five minutes of this depravity, April began pushing his torso away from her and dislodging his cock that had begun penetrating her throat.

"Uh, sorry, I guess I got a little carried away." He apologized watching the chubby girl cough up a wad of saliva and precum. She had to rise to her knees to dislodge the rest of the fluid from her throat.

"You think?" She was annoyed at his indifference momentarily before his lips found hers kissing away his excess fluids. She suprisingly kissed him back as she felt his large hand palm one of her ass cheeks. She began to press against him feeling the intimidating length of his cock against her doughy belly.

"Cum on my big ass titties Brad. Please bust a big wad all over them so I can lick it off." His cock twitched at her suggestion and he reached behind the girl and began working feverishly on the industrial sized brassiere trying to pry it off.

"You're so silly." April laughed as she reached behind herself and deftly unsnapped her brassiere.

She tossed the large article of clothing to the floor with a laugh that was quickly stifled when she felt the vise like grip of the jock's fingers enclose the back of her neck.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK BRAD?!!!" She suddenly found herself overpowered as the muscle bound jock simultaneously turned her facing away from him and pushed her down on her belly. Her skirt was flipped up on the small of her back and her well-worn tights and Hello Kitty panties were yanked down just below the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

"WHAT --THE-FUCK!!? DON'T DO THIS BRADFORD TUCKER!!" She began to scream and twist violently away as she felt his cock at the entrance of her sex.

"Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay April." He tried to sound calm, put her at ease even though he knew he was going to fuck the shit out of her. He had waited too long for this pussy and he was determined to have his way with this cock-tease as he saw it. He had spent many nights beating his meat to this bitch and he was going to finally have the pussy.

"NO BRAD NO!!! DON'T DO THIS OOOOOOHHH!!!" His cock had just pierced her drenched pussy lips and he was able to get at least five inches into the girl as she struggled mightily beneath him.

"Come on baby, it's going to be O-Kay. Everything's alright and shit. We've wanted to fuck ever since your cunt of a mother caught us. PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS PUSSY!!" He begged as he assumed a push-up position on the overweight teen's back and drove the remaining three and a half inches deep into her cunt up against her cervix. He failed to even register that he had forced April's other arm painfully behind her back.

He pounded away at April's cunt with wild abandon and glee bouncing off her slightly plump butt cheeks and oblivious to the sobbing woman underneath him. She had gone into survival mode as he released the back of her neck grasping her hips tightly and driving himself past her cervix and piercing her womb. His violent thrusts into the back of her womb had the girl screaming loudly as her vaginal wall tightened up around him.

"Holy Shit, your pussy is so FUUUCKIN' TIGHT!!" He'd pulled April into a standard doggie style position and was railed the snot out of the girl who's cries were altered by his pounding. It almost sounded like she had the hiccups.

"YOU GONNA MAKE ME CUM BITCH!!!" She panicked and began twerking her hips to get away from the jock. He grabbed a fistful of her hair as he balanced himself on one knee with his other foot planted firmly on the hard wood floor.

"OY MY GAWD!! PLEASE DON'T CUM INSIDE ME BRAD!!" She begged knowing full well that her mother would disown her the minute she came up pregnant. He had pushed her face to the floor and was squatting behind her socking it to her abused pussy like a madman.

"I'LL SUCK YOU OFF, BUT PLEASE DON'T GET ME PREGNANT!!!" She pleaded and bargained with the engrossed jock who immediately responded by disengaging his prick from her gaped cunt and shoving it into her tear streaked face.

"GAK!! GAAK!! GAAAK!!! "GAK!! GAAK!! GAAAK!!!" His large hands cupped each side of her head as he fucked her mouth with considerable force. She tried to bob her head but found it nearly impossible to maneuver in Brad's vise like grip.

"Oh shit, baby get ready." His breath had become ragged and hoarse as he pumped her mouth. She began to mentally prepare herself for a face and mouth full of cum when the jock suddenly shoved her on her back and pinned her to the floor with the entire length of his cock.

"FUUUUCK!!!" he collapsed against her as he shot jet after jet of his seed into the womb of the horrified sobbing girl underneath him. He momentarily lost control of his body and pinned April to the floor under spent muscled form. She quietly sobbed feeling slight moment in her ravaged vagina from his slowly diminishing member.

The only sound in the mobile classroom was the heavy breathing of the two high school seniors.

The first bell of the day began to ring signaling the beginning of the school day.

Slowly, he collected himself pulling his still partially hard cock out of her worn hole and finding it coated with a thick milky sheen of their mixed juices. He was still breathing heavily and looking down at the hard wood floor. April pulled her ripped clothing to her body as she scooted away from him silently sobbing.

He looked her in the eye for a split second before breaking down into tears.

"What-the-fuck have I done? I really did it. I am soooo fucking dead. I just raped my best friend." He looked up into her eyes again as tears streamed down his face.

"Oh God, please...Please forgive-PLEASE DON'T TELL ON ME APRIL!!!" She watched as the suddenly hysterical jock yanked his jeans up and bolted out of the trailer loudly sobbing.

She stared after him for a few moments unsure what to make of the incident and began to dress herself. She thought of her mother silently assigning blame to the strict authoritarian and telling herself that this never would have happened if she hadn't walked in on them years ago.

"Poor Brad." She told herself that she would find him and they would try to work things out together. Then she remembered that he was dating Red and resolved to call him over the weekend to arrange something.

"Hmmm, where's my bra?" The large item was missing and she crawled around on the floor looking for it. She didn't find it and barely avoided being caught as the teacher entered the classroom.

In the weight room all of the football players had gathered around Brad as he recounted how he had just bagged April. The guys laughed as he told them about his ruse of regret as he stole her massive brassiere. There had been a bet and Brad made out like a bandit making fifty dollars in the process.

He didn't mention how he had known April since they were little kids in bible class.

He held the 42G sized brassiere over his head like a championship belt before passing it around to the fellas, some of whom sniffed the inside of the cups. One of the guys stapled the bra to the bulletin board inside the weight room. Everyone had a good laugh as the coach told them to hit the showers.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers
12