Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 03

Story Info
Leslie wants her cock back: Humbert is an idiot.
6k words
4.07
72.8k
48

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

*******************************

"Where's my cock Humbert?"

Almost thirty minutes earlier, Humbert had received a cryptic message from Leslie demanding to speak with him. He was weary of the cheerleader not knowing if he was being set up for another ambush. He'd lingered long after class was over asking questions that he already knew the answer to and was all but tossed out of US History by his exasperated teacher.

Moments later as he gathered his wits, a trio of running and giggling cheerleaders shoved the nerd into an abandoned stairwell at the end of the corridor. Humbert found himself looking into the eyes of a grinning Leslie in full cheerleader regalia.

He stood there for a few moments taking in the voluptuous countenance of his rapist. He couldn't help himself as his gaze roamed from the shapely legs leading up to Leslie's famous baby-making hips, small tapered waist, taut stomach (Noticed even through her cheer top) and finally ... the large 36DDD breasts that made her reluctantly famous around Maplewood campus and town.

There was a stirring in his crotch as he remembered the briefest of moments that he'd been able to palm her voluptuous ass cheeks before everything went south.

"Earth to dipshit!" Leslie yelled causing him to look up into her beautiful face.

"Sorry." He apologized even as his gaze quickly caught a glimpse of her heaving boobs. He noticed as he watched the cheerleader that she was staring at him in a predatory manner that caused him to feel a twinge of fear. She seemed to be checking him out as well and breathing quite heavily. He even noticed that her nipples were hard.

"Still can't keep your eyes off my tits huh Humbert?" She half panted.

"Uh sorry, I-mean I wasn't looking at your boobs!!"

"Don't lie to me Hum-Bert. I know you stare and I say it's a fair trade."

"Fair trade?"

Yeah baby, you know what I mean." He suddenly realized that she was palming his ass. She was actually groping him and kneading his narrow ass cheeks. Sweat began to run down his brow as memories of his violent pegging rose to the forefront of his mind.

"Say Humbert, you think about me much?" He question was earnest as she leaned into his chest. He felt her perfect nails digging into the flesh of his right buttock and her hot breath on his ear.

"NOOO!!!" He suddenly shoved her away nearly falling down the stairs before he caught himself. As he righted himself he noticed that she flinched a bit as he stood up. That was unexpected, but he never really saw her as a physical threat, only her BFF Melissa Reed a.k.a Red.

"You're lying again Hum-Bert. You probably jerk your little pencil prick to me every night." She seemed flustered and agitated.

"What do you want Leslie?" He wanted to get to the point even though she was right about his nightly activities.

"Where's my cock Humbert? I told you that I was gonna ask for it someday and today ...Today is that day." His pulse began to race and he began to tremble.

"I-I don't have it Leslie." He half whispered.

"You tossed it didn't you?" He voice was hard and un-expectantly husky as she folded her arms across her massive chest.

"N-No, I just don't have it here. It's at my h-house Leslie." His voice faltered a bit as he shuffled from foot to foot.

She began to grin widely revealing a toothy predatory set of perfectly whitened teeth.

"You really kept it for me?"

"Well yeah, you told me to Leslie." He was nervous and fidgeted a bit when she reached out cupping his cheek.

"Don't you wanna know why I asked for it Humbert?"

"No. No I don't-I don't want to know why Leslie."

"Lying again, but it's cool baby." She helped herself to another handful of his ass as she looked him directly in the eye.

"I'm sorry Humbert, but you're probably gonna end up in jail after all baby." She sounded frank and honest.

"WHAT?!!"

"Red's gonna tell her dad everything." Leslie explained in a casual tone.

"WHY?!!" Humbert began to immediately panic and grabbed Leslie arm yanking her closer to him.

"DON'T GOT-DAMN TOUCH ME LOSER!!" She quickly slapped him hard across the cheek. He quickly remembered himself and took a few steps back.

"Why Leslie?!! Why?!! We agreed that my rape would stay between us!!"

"Rape? No, no, no Humbert dear...What did we tell you about that word?" She didn't like being reminded of that night in the negative.

"Sorry, I-mean that night when we uh-uh, experimented Leslie. Why is Red gonna tell the sheriff about me?!!" He pleaded.

"Red thinks you're gonna tell one of your nerd friends, your parents or post that shit on twitter or some shit like that!"

"I wouldn't do that!! We had an agreement!!"

"Yeah, well now she's changing the fucking agreement because you blabbed and I want my fucking dildo back doofus!!"

"I DIDN'T TELL ANYBODY!!!...FUCK!!!" He was in full panic mode shaking and trembling at the thought of being branded a sex offender and possibly being carted off to jail.

"You sure about that Humbert?" Leslie calmly questioned.

"Well, yeah Leslie...I didn't say anything to anybody about what happened to me. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE?!! I had to lie about everything, get that HORRIBLE BUTT PLUG out of my FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

"Okay Humbert."

"I WAS FUCKING BLEEDING FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT LESLIE!! ...I was alone." Tears began to fill his eyes.

"Chill out Humbert, don't be such a fag." Her words were harsh and he didn't know how to react to the heart stopping beauty.

"Look asshole, if you give me the dildo back then maybe I can get Red to change her mind about fucking you over."

"Really?" Suddenly there was hope on the horizon as Leslie seemed to be offering him a way out of his predicament.

"Yeah, just give me the toy and I can probably make this go away."

"Oh thank God Leslie. Bring it to you tomorrow?" He felt as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

"No dice baby, Red's telling her dad when she gets home. Can't you bring it to me today?"

"Leslie, it would take me over two hours to get to my house and back. School would be out by then and my fate sealed."

"My fate sealed (Imitating his voice.)-you are a drama queen Hum-Bert."

"LESLIE!!"

"Relax dickwad, I'll take you home. I have a car of my own asshole."

"Really?"

******************************

The weight room was crowded with jocks working out, lounging about and members of the wrestling team preparing for an upcoming match with a weigh-in.

Red opened the double doors and stormed into the weight room causing quite a ruckus. Some of the half nude boys scrambled away from her sight covering their junk.

"I see it is true what they say about steroids and a man's junk!" She yelled while making a finger sign with her thumb and forefinger signifying that she thought some of the running jocks had small cocks.

"HEY FUCK YOU RED!!" Someone yelled from the back of the room while the argumentative and ambient chatter began to rise in the room.

"YOU WISH YOU COULD STICK YOUR LITTLE PINK WEENIE INSIDE ME CUNT!!" She yelled back without missing a beat. There was some laughter in the room.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I'M LOOKING FOR BRADFORD TUCKER!!-BRAD-FORD TUCKER!!...You know who he is douchebags!!"

Before the ruckus could continue, Red found a vise like grip enclosing on her arm and cried out in anger. Coach Hamblen (Football) a big, stocky man mountain had snagged the cheerleader and was dragging her kicking and screaming out of the weight room while all the guys present laughed.

"Asshole!" Red yelled at the coach as she continued to struggle to free herself from his grasp. He pulled the raging cheerleader across the semi-crowded gymnasium and into his office. Some of the other teachers voiced their concerns, but he assured them everything was alright.

Once he closed and locked his door he turned to find Red sitting on the edge of his desk with a wide grin on her pretty face.

"You got me now coach. So what are you gonna do with me?"

"Well that depends Red, what in the blue hell are you gonna do with Tucker when you catch up to him?"

"Well that's between Brad and me ain't it?" she smiled in a way that let him know she meant business behind his jovial facade.

"Now come on Red, you know we need Tucker for the big game. How're we supposed to take state if I just let you fuck up are big ticket?"

"I don't give a fuck-Ted. He made me look like a complete fool in front of my peers and that bitch-must-pay." He walked around the angry teen taking in a full view of her famously curvy derriere. Few people knew the history they shared and if he was to maintain a job things would have to stay that way.

"Don't you got any school spirit Melissa?" She started laughing as the coach pulled a small baggie from hid pocket.

"Little something to take the edge off?"

"Looks like we're negotiating coach." Red smiled as he rolled up a dollar bill.

*******************************

Leslie had him meet her in the student's parking lot and had ordered him to get in the back seat and duck down so that no one would see a geek in her car. Humbert had to silently admit to being more than a little overwhelmed by the proceedings as he endured a bumpy ride in secrecy for five miles.

His mind flittered back and forth between the threat of jail and the beautiful creature driving him home. The stinging memory of what had been done to him wandered in and out of his thoughts bringing slivers of guilt and anger. He would give her the blood stained sex toy and be done with it all.

Get back to his life?

Things would be as they were before his rape?

Humbert's heart began to race as he looked up at the woman who had forced a plastic cock into his virgin ass and fucked the dog shit out of him. A shiver ran through his body as he thought about the few seconds he'd managed to get his fingers on Leslie's glorious ass and her immediate frenzied reaction to his touch.

"Penny for your thoughts Humbert?" She called out as she drove him home.

"What?" Her voice had jolted him from thought and he didn't know how to answer her.

"Don't try anything funny or I swear you'll fucking regret it." She threatened making the nerd chafe internally.

"What?!!-Uh, no!! I'm not doing anything funny Leslie." He blurted out in a nervous half laugh.

"Why do you do that?"

"What?"

"Snivel...You always "snivel" when you're threatened. Don't you have any pride Humbert?" Leslie explained in an annoyed tone as she drove.

"I don't snivel ...and you're fucking blackmailing me Leslie."

"I ain't doing shit loser. Hell, you wanna be on your own with this Red thing fine by me dickwad. I'll just pull over right now and let you out."

"We're just talking Leslie, please don't get mad. I want to give you the dildo and everything's cool. You just caught me off guard is all. I'm really sorry."

"See, just like I said ...fucking snivel." Leslie laughed as she pulled onto his block.

"Well, we're here bitch." Leslie called out as she pulled up a few feet away from his home. She stopped him as he was getting out of her car grabbing his shirt collar.

"Hey, uh what are you gonna tell your parents about being home so early?"

"My parents are at work and they aren't gonna be back until late. Everything's cool Leslie okay?" He hopped out of the car and walked up to his front door fumbling in his pocket for the house keys.

"Hurry up and open the door asshole." He was shocked to find Leslie right on his heels as he unlocked the door. He hadn't heard her exit the car and was perplexed as the cheerleader pushed past him into his home.

The statuesque cheerleader stood in his living room taking it all in as he couldn't think of anything to do but gawk helplessly at Leslie. For some reason she just seemed larger than life standing there looking at the photos on his mantle place. His father, his polar opposite and a big, stocky Neanderthal of a man had on many occasions chided him saying that he would die a virgin. His tough guy dad would be blown away if he saw his son walking into his house with the equivalent of a Playboy playmate. He'd love to watch his dad's eyes roll up into his head as he took Leslie upstairs to his bedroom all the while palming her luscious ass.

Yeah, that'd be cool, but hell would have to freeze over for that to happen.

Humbert had even considered snapping a few pics of the stacked brunette with his camera phone, but wisely decided against it when he saw the brunette pull out her I-phone and take a few pics of his living room and the plastic covered furniture.

"You don't mind do you? I've never been in a nerd habitat before." She explained smiling in his direction. Humbert responded by simply shrugging as she took a few more pictures walking into his fifties era kitchen. Leslie opened his refrigerator and helped herself to a TAB soda.

Humbert watched as the buxom teen made a show of opening the can and slowly downing the small can arching her back and pushing her impressive chest out.

"So fucking predictable." She laughed as she tossed the can onto the floor and turned to him cupping his cheek in her slender hand.

"So show me your fucking room already." She emphasized her request with a quick slap to his cheek.

Humbert swallowed hard as he followed her up the stairs to his room at the end of the hall. Leslie continued to make a show of herself slowly moving up the stairs one agonizingly long step after another emphasizing the tantalizing curve of her hips and the fullness of her bottom. Humbert for his troubles was sporting a raging hard-on and was a inch away from whipping his cock out and finishing himself. Part of him hoped deep down that he would somehow, God and Hell be damned that maybe he'd end up pounding the snot out of Leslie.

The thought of her ultra-feminine form had taunted him many a night and sent him into a frenzy of self-gratification. His right hand should have fallen off by now.

"Wake up fuck-head." She was letting herself into his room and he watched in awe as she took in his personal living space rifling through his bookcase full of comics and handling some of his mint MEGO action figures. She seemed especially enamored of his Aquaman figure.

"Hey Humbert, what would you do if I popped the head off of this doll?"

"Uh, why would you do that?"

"Answer the question Hum-Bert." He began to get nervous as she tightened her grip on the small vintage action figure.

"Nothing-I guess." He stammered.

"Really?" She pushed both of her thumbs under the doll's chin watching his reaction intently.

"Uh Leslie, you don't have to do that."

"But I want to Humbert. I wanna pop the head off of this stupid ass action figure."

"Why?" His voice began to falter.

"I know this guy. He's the fucktard that talks to fish right?" Humbert was blown away that she knew the identity of his favorite superhero.

"Yeah."

"I used to watch reruns of the old Super friends show on cartoon network and this guy always sucked. Let me pop his fucking head off Humbert."

"Please-don't." She was enjoying his slow panic as she pressed even harder on the dolls head.

"COME ON LESLIE!!" He suddenly blurted out as she began laughing loudly and tossed the doll aside.

He let an audible sigh of relief as she sat on his bed and leaned forward looking him directly in the eye.

"So Hum-Bert, where's my cock?"

He didn't answer as he pulled the dildo from his dresser drawer and gingerly handed it to Leslie. She examined the sex toy for a few moments noting the dry caked up blood on its surface.

"I can't do this." She tossed the dildo onto the bed and got up to leave.

"Can't do what?"

"I can't fuck over Red. She's my best friend Humbert. Sorry guy, but you'd better get ready for jail."

"Come on Leslie, don't do this. You said you help me out." He pleaded as she stood up to leave staring at him with an indifferent expression.

"I know what I said but you gotta look at things from my point of view Humbert. If I help you out and this comes out it could be really fucking bad for me. If I just keep my mouth shut, it would be our word against yours and just who the fuck do you think everyone's gonna believe ...you?" She started to make her way to the door as the trembling nerd called out to her.

"YOU'VE GOTTA HELP ME!!" This stopped Leslie in her tracks and she looked him dead in the eye.

"I ain't gotta do shit Hum-Bert."

"PLEEEEASE LESLIE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!" She was at the door and looked back at him again.

"What's in it for me?"

WHAT?!!"

"I said-What's in it for me?" She pushed the door closed and folded her arms across her large chest.

"ANYTHING YOU WANT LESLIE!!" He screamed as tears ran down his cheeks. He reached behind his desk and pulled out a jar full of cash pushing it towards her chest.

"I don't need your fucking paper route money boy!!" She actually looked offended as she slapped the jar away.

"PLEASE LESLIE, I JUST WANNA MAKE THIS RIGHT!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, JUST DON'T LET RED PUT ME IN JAIL!! COME ON!!! What do you want?"

She stood there look at him with the beginnings of a familiar predatory smile on her face. It was a look that he remembered full well, one that he had seen some time ago.

"Oh my god, you're going to do it again aren't you?"

He watched the stacked cheerleader lock the door and silently turn towards him as she grabbed the helm of her wife beater and start to pull it over her head. Leslie was wearing a cotton white sports bra that struggled mightily to contain her huge Triple D breasts.

"You were planning this the whole time weren't you?"

Her form fitting jeans were next as she effortlessly slid them down her shapely thighs revealing micro- bikini white panties with pink trim.

...Leslie was wearing her strap-on harness and he focused on the device looking directly at the front of the leather device which had a hole for the blood stained dildo currently on his bed.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about Hum-Bert. I thought you wanted me to help you out of a bad situation."

"How's this gonna help me stay out of fucking jail?!!" He was in full blown panic mode and visibly trembling and sweating.

"I'm done talking bitch. Either you're down with this or you're fucking locked up baby. It's that simple."

The teens stood silent for a few moments before he resigned himself to his fate and handed Leslie the dildo. The silences in the nerd's bedroom remained as he watched the cheerleader screw the sex toy into place and check its tightness. Tears ran down his face as she looked deep into his eyes while stroking the hard piece of plastic and licking her lips.

"Well Hum-Bert?" She was slightly swaying from side to side with this evilly serene expression on her face. He was shaking so badly at this point that his teeth could be heard chattering in the dead air of the room. He began fumbling with his belt more time than was needed.

"I really don't have all fucking day Hum-Bert." Slivers of indignation and anger ran through his mind when she pronounced his name in this manner.

"Would you please stop saying my name like that Leslie?" It was a simple request.

...a simple request that was honored with a vicious slap to the face. It was a slap so violent that the lanky nerd was shaken and fell back against his wall knocking some of the shelved comics from his walls.

She was on him in a second shoving him down to his knees with surprising strength and forcing the dildo deep into his mouth. He was forced to taste his own dried up blood as the cheerleader pumped the toy into his throat making him gag and coat it with copious amounts of saliva.

"FUUUCK YAAAH!! TAKE THAT FUCKING COCK!!" Leslie savagely fucked the nerd's mouth without a care in the world that he was choking on the length of plastic hitting the back of his throat. She had grabbed a handful of his hair and was taking him orally with full measured strokes.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers
12