Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look dehydrated, why don't you have a drink baby?" Red gestured towards the beer on the coffee table and noticed he was hesitant. She looked over his shoulder seeing what he happened to be looking at and smiled.

"Still don't trust me huh?" She reached over and took a deep swig of the beer and slammed it back on the table as a few people clapped.

"I'm sorry babe." He reached for the beer but was stopped when she grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Across the room, Leslie had shoved one of the girls into the wall and stormed off to the couch with her own can of beer; she dropped down on the couch fuming and slammed her can next to Brad's.

"Silly cunts!!" Red and Brad looked over at Leslie and noticed her designer shirt was stained with punch.

"Excuse me Brad, I think we need a little girl talk with some bitches who are about to be kicked out of my house." Red jumped up and stormed over to the group of girls while he watched. He couldn't help but stare at Red's luscious derriere in his favorite pair of booty shorts while he ended up downing both cans of beer.

-Darkness-

*****

"AAARRRGHH!!" He slowly regained consciousness as a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on him. His head was throbbing and he was still disoriented as his eyesight began to return.

He was nude...and he was cold. He was shivering profusely as he realized he was somewhere outdoors. It was so cold that he could see the air as it emerged from his mouth. His breath came in long ragged gasps as he looked up seeing a wooden roof and some sort of upper loft filled with sparse bales of hay. It was very dark and there was an ungodly stench running through the place. It was the wet nasty musk of animals and Brad suddenly looked down to find himself standing almost ankle deep in piles of manure.

He looked around and realized there were one or two horses inside the barn with him.

"What in the hell?" He mumbled as he noticed his legs shackled apart with an iron bar running between the ankle cuffs. He soon realized that his wrists were similarly shackled with heavy iron cuffs and lashed to a heavy wooden post in what appeared to be a stable loft. He tried to move his arms finding it impossible to do so and skinning the tender flesh of wrists.

"Holy shit, what's going on here?" His throat was parched from all the alcohol he'd ingested at the party. He began trying to move and break free of his shackles realizing in short order that he was only hurting himself in the process. His mind began to clear up as he realized he'd been drugged by Leslie who'd spiked her drink and sat it down on the table with Red's beer. The girls knew he wouldn't trust Red after all she'd done to him and they were right.

Then he noticed her there in the barn with him in the darkness. She was sitting on a metal folding chair leaning back staring silently in his direction not five feet away. She was still wearing that adorable schmoo t-shirt and daisy dukes, her feet were covered with cowboy boots. And she was wearing a straw cowboy hat.

Red sat looking at him, her features obscured by the darkness.

"Melissa?"

She didn't answer and he noticed that she had a large bottle of champagne with her that she began taking large swigs from. There was something eerie and frightening as he watched her drink spilling some of the wine down the front of her shirt.

"Baby come on, you don't wanna do this. You don't want to hurt me Melissa...Please (Starts sobbing.)...Please baby, don't do this!! I'M SORRY MELISSA!! PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME UP BABY!!" Red just kept drinking from her bottle and saying nothing as the jock struggled with his shackles.

"You're-not, you're not gonna DO SHIT MELISSA!! LET ME GO YOU COLD HEARTED BITCH!!" he struggled more not caring how much his skin was torn by the metal shackles as he watched Red finish downing the bottle of wine. She leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees as she watched him panic and struggle to free himself.

Red got up and motioned to someone else and he craned his head to see Leslie struggling to pull an old saw horse over to his stable. Red casually walked over and helped her friend pull it into the stable.

"What the fuck are you gonna do? Come on Red!! COME ON RED!! WHAT ARE GONNA DO WITH THAT?!!" He renewed his struggling as the cheerleaders pushed the saw horse under his abdomen and kept pushing until he was forced to bend over further. Leslie went out and came back with four bricks which she used to steady and anchor the saw horse.

"PLEASE DON'T MELISSA!! PLEASE!! ...I LOVE YOU BABY!!" Red barely regarded him as she watched her friend complete her work with the saw horse while Brad sobbed loudly not knowing what would happen next.

"Do you love me too Brad?" He realized that there was a third person in the barn and he craned his head over his shoulder to see a third girl in the barn.

The girl was nude except for her own pair of cowboy boots. The chubby girl seemed familiar with medium length blond hair framing her soft round features and a corona of heavy black mascara framing her eyes. Her cherubic smile made him uneasy and she looked like an evil cupie doll with some dark lipstick on her thin lips.

She had a massive set of unreal looking breasts that sat up high on her chest giving her cartoonish proportions.

"April?" He realized her identity as she walked around to the other side of the post and nodded at Red before turning to face him.

"Yeah, it's me Brad. Say, how do you like my new look?" She absent mindedly twirled her wet looking locks as she glared at the jock.

"Uh, it looks real nice April." The fear was evident in his voice as he tried to sound calm.

"Did you know this is my original color Brad? Yeah, I started dyeing my hair after my dad left. Don't you remember Brad? Don't you remember that I had blond hair when we were kids in bible study?"

"Yeah, I remember April." The chubby teen savagely slapped him across the face.

"Liar, liar, your pants are on fire. Hey, you don't have any pants on Brad. You're naked Brad, completely fucking naked. You know, this is the first time I've ever seen you without any clothes on?"

"WHAT'S FUCKING GOING ON?!!" Brad screamed before being struck again.

"Yup, first time asshole. But I do see one thing that I DEFINITELY remember!" April reached down between his legs fondling his hanging flaccid cock roughly. She stroked it for a few moments and despite himself, he felt a reaction as his member started to become erect.

April suddenly slapped his cock violently and he screamed at the top of his lungs as her hand collided repeatedly with his penis due to its tenderness from excessive use.

"BAD DICK!! BAD DICK!! BAD DICK!!" She scolded as she held him by the base of his shaft and continued slapping his worn out cock. He looked over sobbing at Red and Leslie who were viewing the situation silently. Leslie had an incredulous smile on her face.

"Hey don't cry Brad, I brought you a present."

She dropped a small plastic object on the wooden post in front of him. He was puzzled and looked closer finding the pregnancy test staring back at him.

It was positive.

He instantly understood what was going on and tears flowed down his cheeks as he remembered all of the strange blank stares Red had been giving him for the past couple of weeks.

"It's my baby?"

Red and Leslie walked over to him and the buxom brunette took the time to remove some red lipstick from her pocket and apply it liberally over her lips. She gave Brad the biggest, wettest kiss she could manage given her innate disgust and contempt for the dense jock. Lipstick was smeared all over his lips and chin making him look like an obscene clown as he looked at his girlfriend.

Red simply took the cowboy hat off of her head shaking her mane out and placed it on Brad's head. She patted him on the shoulder and she began walking out of the barn with Leslie close behind.

"We're not gonna watch? Are you serious?!!" Leslie was pissed as she followed her friend out of the barn. A few moments later, Red's Camaro could be heard screeching off into the night.

"April?" He called after the chubby teen as he heard her behind him absent mindedly humming a child's tune.

"Y-You're a good person. You're the sweetest, m-most gentle girl I know and you've gotta think April...You've gotta think about what you're gonna do about-things." He had started pleading again figuring he could appeal to her better nature.

"April, you're not like them...you're not Melissa, uh, you're not Red. You're a good person April." He'd noticed a small tote bag on a shelf on the other side of the post and the chubby teen was going through the bag. She pulled a jar from the bag which was transparent plastic and contained some green gel followed by a big, black dildo. His pulse began to race when she pulled some sort of harness out of the bag and he remembered seeing it in Red's dresser drawer a while back. It was a strap-on harness and Red had attempted to talk him into letting her fuck him up the ass with it. He'd bailed on her and only one of her patented sloppy blow jobs had brought him back into the fold.

"We're gonna need plenty of lube." April was talking to herself as he fearfully watched her coat the dildo with the gel. He continued struggling while she screwed the toy into place.

"PLEASE APRIL!! PLEASE!! -Just let me go." He continued trying to get through to her as she smiled at him and he felt her attempting to finger his anus. She had stuck her finger in the jar coating it with the gel and was teasing his brown star with minute circular motions. Brad squirmed trying to move his butt away from the probing fingers of the chubby teen.

"A-April, I'm gonna be making a lot of m-money soon!! A lot of money for uh, our baby!! DON'T DO THIS APRIL!!" She seemed oblivious as she reached under him and coated his penis with some of the gel stroking him to full hardness. He became immediately erect as the gel caused a heated sensation to his shaft and balls. His tumescence soon became too heated and he began cramping as his scrotums felt like they were contracting to a forth of their actual size and his cock burned like it was on fire.

"AAAHHHHH WJHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!!" He was wiggling around trying anything to relieve the intense pain shooting through his crotch.

"It's arthritis cream Brad. As you know, my mom works at an old folks home and well, this lovely gel is one of the perks of that dead-end job." She was spreading the rest of the gel onto the huge dildo that dwarfed his huge cock in size.

"NO!! DON'T DO THIS!! NNNOOOOO!! ...April? April?! APRIL!!" He felt the head of the dildo pressing onto his brown eye as her chubby digits pulled his cheeks apart.

"What?" she stopped momentarily to listen.

"What would Jesus do?"

"Fuck you." There was a loud audible "pop" as the plastic cock pierced his asshole.

FFFUUUUUUUUUCK!! HOLY SHIT IT HURTS SOOOOO FUCKING BAD!!" There was no period of adjustment as the chubby teen started fucking his ass in jagged rough strokes not caring whether or not he relaxed his rectum enough to allow her inside. The metal of the shackles cut into his wrist as he did his best to expel the plastic toy from his butt with no success.

Soon the arthritis cream began to take effect burning the insides of his rectum and adding a new octave to his screaming. His prostate was inflamed and he was sobbing loudly.

"UH!! UH!! UH!! UH!! UH!!" April reached up grabbing his shoulders and driving the huge dildo up his ass with unadulterated glee. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat and a light mist of steam was generated by their body heat in the cold night air.

April abruptly pulled her plastic cock out of the crying jock's gaped asshole.

"Say Brad, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

"UH-Uh-huh huh, w-what?" He was trying to catch his breath and could barely focus through the pain.

"I'm missing a bra, you wouldn't happen to know where it is would you?"

He knew exactly where it was, but he wasn't stupid enough to answer considering his immediate situation.

"Brad-Ford Tucker, I do believe that I asked you a question." She sounded exactly like Red and was actually pronouncing his name in the fucked up way his probably ex-girlfriend would when she was pissed off at him. He still wasn't crazy enough to answer. He could hear April breathing heavily and he looked over his shoulder to see her pulling a six pack of beer out of the tote bag.

"I'm only gonna ask you one more time where the fuck my bra is you fucking douche!" She said as she slammed a beer completely draining the can in two gulps.

"It's in the gym." He sobbed as she opened another can and downed it in similar fashion.

"Where in the gym Brad-Ford?"

"I'm-I'm so fuckin sorry April. I didn't realize-." She reached into her bag and pulled out a thick leather belt which she then proceeded to swat his ass cheeks with as he cried loudly. This continued for what seemed like an eternity before she stopped for another beer break.

"I-It is in the weight room, huh, uh it's hanging on the bulletin board just inside the double doors."

"And why is my fucking 42 G-Cup sized bra hanging from the fucking bulletin board in the got-damn weight room Brad-Ford?"

"One of the guys on the team did it?" The wooden saw horse was chaffing his abdomen as the thick teen lean forward resting her arm across his shoulders. The smell of beer from her throat was nauseating and he was getting the dry heaves.

"Now just where do you think an ignorant mongoloid jock would get my specialized brassiere? The last place that I saw it was on my chest buddy?!!" She sounded drunk and had an uneven demeanor about her person.

"H-He got it from me April." At this point he knew he'd be there until she was done with him.

"You?!!" April cried in mock shock, trolling the terrified teen seconds before she started spanking him again with the rough leather belt.

"That's pretty fucked up Brad. Do you know how fucked up it is to do something like that Brad-Ford?!!" She was soon winded again and downing another beer.

"I'm sorry April, I'm as sorry as sorry can be. Please stop this-This isn't you. You are a good person April. You're a free spirit and a talented artist. You're not some vindictive cunt like Red."

The whippings abruptly stopped and he could feel her palm cupping one of his bruised cheeks. She retrieved what appeared to be the last can of beer and took a seat on the chair in front of him so that he could finally look directly at her face.

"You know, you never did ask me where I was all those years ago when my mom sent me away. Nope, you didn't give a flying fuck that my nut job mother sent me to one of those Christian youth camps for troubled teens. I "REALLY" have to be honest with you about this shit Brad-Ford. It wasn't a fucking cake walk, but I figured at least no one would be pawing my huge tits and harassing me...WRONG!! Let's just say this about my religious experience Brad; I wasn't exactly a virgin when I got back home this year."

"Somebody molested you." The realization was clear as she wiped the running mascara from her face. She leaned forward and popped open the beer while silently sniffling and breathing hard from over exertion.

"Everybody loves big tits right?" She downed the can and leaned back in the chair looking at the ceiling.

"I was so happy to be back in Maplewood. You have no idea how much I was looking forward to seeing you again. And then I find out you're just like everybody else. A fuckin godless pervert." She was running her fingers through her wet looking blonde locks as she sighed loudly.

"It's not like that April. I REALLY do wanna be with you. We can be-We can be together now!! Just get me out of these cuffs baby, then we can work on our future."

"What future asshole?"

"We can be together forever, I've always l-loved you April."

"Love, me?"

"Yeah, yeah April I fucking mean it. Let's just get outta here and take care of our baby...be a family." She finished downing the can and noticed the pregnancy test in a mound of horse feces. She tossed the can and picked up the plastic bar cleaning the shit off of it.

"The baby's dead." She placed the test on the wooden post in front of him.

"WHAT?!!" He screamed as she rammed the strap-on cock back up his ass as rough and violently as she could.

*****

Red sat on the living room couch processing the events of the evening as the rest of the cheerleading squad cleaned her home which was trashed from the huge bash. Some of the girls from the earlier locker room orgy were assisting with the clean-up as well. Leslie was passed out face down on a couch. She'd scored some cocaine from the coach but was hesitant about using it.

She had a picture of her and Brad from happier times and was just staring at it with a forlorn look on her face.

"Uh, Red we would like to talk with you about a little something." It was Patty and Chelsea.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Well, some of the girls were wondering if you were like, uh well if uhm, you were gonna make Brad "available" for public service?"

"You wanna fuck him?"

"Well, it was just something that, uhm people wanted to know that's all." Patty looked nervous considering what she was asking.

"Now's not a good time bitch." Red calmly warned the lanky teen who took a few steps back.

"You seemed like you were done with 'em Red!" Chelsea blurted out drawing attention to herself. She'd always had her eye on Brad, but knew who unwise it would be to out herself with Red around. After seeing his huge cock, she couldn't stop thinking about what it would feel like to have that monster buried inside her womb.

"You two whores are walking on thin ice; you have ten fucking seconds to get out of my house before I get off this couch." She nodded towards her twenty two sitting on the coffee table and the duo scrambled out of the house just barely making it out of the door as Red stood up. The redhead stared at the other women in the house before kicking them out as well.

She looked down at her best friend passed out on the couch face down and gave her a swift kick in her wide bubble butt.

"STOP FUCKING AROUND!!" Leslie sat up looking at her friend annoyed. She noticed the white powder on the small mirror and took a hit.

"We gotta go pick up April."

"Why?!!" Leslie questioned with a rolled up dollar bill between her fingers.

"Come on bitch!"

*****

The girls rolled up to the barn in the early light of dawn. It was overcast and cloudy as they exited the car and went into the dilapidated barn which served as a stable for a nearby glue factory.

The cheerleaders were not prepared for the sight that greeted them.

April was still fucking Brad's ass as hard as she could. Leslie noticed with disgust that the chubby teen's legs were caked with blood, dirt and manure. April had decided sometime during the night to knock over the saw horse and had the barely conscious jock knee deep in the straw and feces.

"Oh hey guys, you want some of this pussy?" She smiled a crazy woman's smile at the two shocked women. Red and Leslie had decided to stop at the local Dairy Queen and get Brad a breakfast sandwich and a soft serve cone like they had done for Humbert.

The bag containing the food was dropped onto the filthy stable dirt floor.

"April, I think he's had enough." Red finally spoke and the sound of her voice immediately registered with the chubby teen who reached down spreading his blood caked cheeks apart and finally pulled the toy out of his ass.

"Wow girlfriend, I have some newfound respect for you. I love your work." Leslie was grinning profusely at the visual carnage while April slipped out of the strap-on. She slipped on a simple pink t-shirt and old school matching gym shorts from her tote bag.