Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 07

Story Info
Bitch Leslie finally pushes him too far!!
8k words
4.34
53.5k
49

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers

Note: All characters in this story were of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age. Please enjoy and comment...Thank you for reading this series.

*****

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

There it was in his locker.

The decapitated head of Aquaman or for more clarity his plastic effigy. He recognized the small toy head from a doll Leslie had taken from his room weeks ago after sexually assaulting him for a second time. That particular attack had been so devastating that the lanky nerd had been literally forced to become a refugee in his own school withdrawing into himself until he could barely stand the sight of his own reflection in the mirror.

But things had begun to change recently and the sun seemed to be on the horizon as Humbert walked through the main entrance to the school for the first time in weeks. He hid himself under multiple layers of clothing and large hoodies. He'd worn baggy pants to obscure the fact that he now walked with a slight limp because of Leslie's brutal rape which had left him with a prolapsed rectum. Today he wore an oversized bright colored green t-shirt but kept the baggy jeans. He'd noticed that some of the female populace staring at him in a curious manner.

A couple of people he didn't know had casually greeted him as he made his way to his locker. He was feeling on top of the world and less than twenty four hours prior he'd had his cock stuffed down Leslie's throat as he practically emptied his balls into her stomach. The once popular and untouchable cheerleader had come to him in complete desperation begging for his help and he'd turned the opportunity to his favor finally fulfilling a long held dream of seeing the voluptuous brunette completely nude and nearly stuffing her full of his cock.

Too bad she'd found that damn pellet gun and realized the prank he'd played on her earlier that day. Humbert had planned on finagling and coercing her into full blown intercourse but he'd taken what he could get and openly laughed in her face as the stupid teen had tried in vain to get him to allow her access to his destroyed ass yet again. He'd thought her truly insane as she idiotically tried to work out a deal to rape him a third time.

Now, this morning he found himself looking at the decapitated head of Aquaman.

Perhaps she should have been scared, but the lanky nerd was riding high sure that whatever she would try to get back at him couldn't be all that bad.

She needed him for some reason and he didn't think she would do anything to really harm him. He grabbed a few books and shuffled off to his first class of the day...Gym.

Humbert had made sure that Brad Tucker was nowhere in sight remembering the brief attack he'd endured a few days prior before he'd resorted to mind games correctly guessing that the star jock had also recently endured an assault from the Queens of Maplewood high. He was nowhere to be seen and things looked normal as some of his peers' horse played and bragged about all the pussy they probably weren't getting. Humbert seemed to be an invisible man once more and he was more than happy with that as he played a quick game of Tetris on his phone.

"THNK FAST DORK!!" Humbert found himself in a full nelson with his arms locked over his head as a muscle packed jock he recognized from the baseball team quickly advanced on him with a devastating right hook that nearly knocked him unconscious. More blows followed while he barely realized that he was being assaulted by two people.

"Hey do it Mark! Do it man!!" He heard one of them yelled between blows.

"Nuh uh!! I ain't fuckin gay homes!!"

"I just wanna see if it's true man!! You know you want to find out too!!"

"I'm not pulling his fuckin pants down dude!!"

"PULL HIS FUCKIN PANTS DOWN!!" He felt someone tugging at his pants and immediately intertwined his fingers in his belt loops and started kicking at the massive jock that was assaulting him. The guy, some jerk with a blonde Mohawk grabbed a handful of his shirt and laid him out with another right!!

*DARKNESS*

Humbert found himself starring up at the neon lights in the ceiling of the boy's locker room as he realized that his pants were halfway down his thighs.

A sinking nauseating feeling crept over him as he reached down finding the butt plug missing from his gaped asshole. His pulse began to race as he looked around finding it discarded a few feet away on the concrete floor. A familiar feeling started creeping in wiping away the sunshine and bringing despair to the nerd.

Humbert crawled over to the plug and noticed his phone propped up against it. A weird feeling crept over him as he picked it up and looked at the screen.

"Fuckin bitch ...BURN IN HELL!!"

Humbert found himself looking at a picture of his own gaped asshole.

*****

"Jackson."

"Here." A teen raised his hand in the back of the class.

"McAllister."

"Here." A chunky brunette raised her hand to answer her teacher.

"Kennedy." Leslie watched her former best friend in the front row of the class for any reaction to her name. There was none and she felt a twinge of regret but knew that soon she would be back where she belonged.

"Jenkins."

"Here." The teen walked into the class a bloody mess as a few girls gasped. Some of the students leaned to the side as he took his seat fearing that he would drip blood on them. Humbert was walking with his books in front of his hand obscuring his raised middle finger to everyone but Leslie. The moment he took his seat he was hit in the cheek with a penny. Leslie winked at him when he looked over his shoulder.

He shook his head "NO" and smiled bloodily in response to Leslie still knowing that he could deny her what she needed to get back into Red's good graces.

Later in the day while Humbert sat in the cafeteria with friends, his phone rang and when he looked at it, he found that the screen saver for the unlisted number calling him was the very same picture of his gaped asshole sans the butt plug. He excused himself and walked over near the cafeteria window.

"What do you want Leslie?"

"I'm going to need you at nine for that thing we talked about." He was amazed at how casual she was talking to him about what was a potential third rape.

"Say, how'd you get those guys to beat me the fuck up bitch?" His face and body still ached all over from the brutal assault and it hurt to walk.

"That's not what I'm talking about loser; I just want to make sure that you understand what's going to happen tonight." She did her best to sound threatening but she was put off by his non-pulsed demeanor.

"Did you "DO" something to get those two meatheads to "DO YOUR BIDDING?" He forced some laughter after the sentence sensing that this would infuriate her even more.

"I DIDN'T SUCK THEIR DICKS!!" She blurted out giving herself away and rankling at the laughter that exploded from the phone afterwards. Earlier in the morning she'd loitered near the weight room finding her two potential henchmen working out with heavy weights one spotting the other and decided they both looked dumb enough to trick into beating Humbert. The only problem was that the muscle bound duo weren't as dim as she'd thought and the most attractive girl in Maplewood was obliged once again to work out a trade of sorts.

Leslie had been surprised at how small their cocks were as the two jocks proudly discarded their gym shorts. The smell of their sweat and lust nearly caused her to vomit and in spite of herself, Leslie couldn't help but compare them to Humbert. One of them had cum as she'd barely got her hand around what looked to be five inches trickling weakly over her fist which obscured his entire shaft.

The other guy had endured at least two minutes before shooting his wad on the floor as Leslie gently twisted her fingers around his cock.

She'd shelved her disgust as her breasts were roughly fondled while casually mentioning the incident where Humbert had spit in her face and adding that the reason was because she'd found out that he was a closeted homosexual who'd kept a butt plug in his ass at all times.

"Can't get enough of that taste huh bitch?" Humbert was laughing for real now as he realized the depth of her growing hatred for him in light of the fact that he was continually getting the best of her over the past week.

"SHUT UP ASSHOLE!! You're gonna PAY for that when I FUCK YOU TONIGHT GEEK!!" Leslie was standing in front of her locker and failed to notice that she had an audience.

"Yeah right cunt, get fucking bent whore." He hung up in her face sending Leslie into a blind rage as she slammed her fist into the locker screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT HUH?" The gathered crowd started laughing, heckling and applauding while she screamed even further. Leslie ran pushing her way through the crowd. She didn't want to be around them further and hit the exit flipping an over vigilant freshman hall monitor the bird.

"Oh how the mighty has fallen." Patty observed in the company of a few friends in the corridor as she watched Leslie bolt from school. The cheerleader had been gossiping in the hall and had observed one side of the exchange between Humbert and Leslie from the buxom cheerleader's side of the phone. The girls had been talking about the rumor that Humbert was a bisexual and had even fucked Brad Tucker in the ass.

The rumor had originally started with the two jocks who'd assaulted Humbert telling people about how Brad Tucker had helped out the unconscious nerd even though they'd found a butt plug. The two heavies had already followed Leslie's instructions talking the photo of Humbert's exposed ass and texting the pic from to her from the geek's phone. They didn't want to fuck with Brad who was till beloved by most of the town.

Humbert would never know that he'd been saved from further humiliation by his former nemesis.

*****

Harry was showing a young couple some of the new stock of mattresses and doing his best to close the deal. He'd worked at the mall apartment store selling various odds and ends for nearly twenty seven years but a new salesman had been getting the best of him lately and his bonus was in jeopardy. The stocky Neanderthal of a man was closing in on a sale when he noticed his perky young rival running in his direction.

"What is it Tom?!" He was annoyed that the young hot shot would have the nerve to interrupt him in the middle of a sale.

"You've got a visitor sir."

"Can't it wait; I'm in the middle of a sale?" He felt like pushing his fist into the face of the smiling twenty something.

"The old man is a little bit hot Harry; you know how he feels about visitors on the job.

"Well, who the hell is it?!! Is it my wife?"

"Harry, if that's your wife, I'd be happy to entertain her until you're through with the sale." His young rival's answer and subsequent smile peaked his curiosity and he looked over his co-worker's shoulder peering into the small office at the entrance to the store.

His pulse instantly quickened when he saw the voluptuous brunette sitting in his office and he began absentmindedly moving in her direction forgetting the young couple he was trying to sale a mattress.

Tom was more than happy to take up the slack making the sell in less than five minutes from the couple who were offended by Harry's behavior.

"Leslie, what are you doing here young lady?" Harry's eyes drunk in the abundant curves of her body which were poured into skin tight beige top with a V-neck that barely contained her tan hued breasts and a matching mini-skirt of the same color.

"I-I just want to apologize for what happened the last time I was over your house. I was out of line sir." He stumbled taking a seat adjacent to the stacked teen noticing how he could see the undersides of her olive colored thighs as she folded her leg over the other.

"Oh, it's alright honey, I forgot about the whole thing."

"But how could you Mr. Jenkins?!! I was completely naked and everything!!" Fake tears rolled down her cheeks and she buried her face in her hands. The middle aged father looked around noticing some of his coworkers and a few customers watching with baited interest and immediately handed the teen a few tissues.

"Stop crying Leslie, everything's gonna be okay." He tried to comfort her and was going to pat her on the back but he was aware of all the eyes on him and relented.

"But Humbert won't forgive me Mr. Jenkins! I tried to talk to him and he just blew me off!!" Her fake hysterics were getting even louder as he gave the teen more tissues trying to calm her down.

"Look Leslie, why don't you just come to the house tonight and I'll sit down with you two and hash things out okay?"

"Oh that sounds great Mr. Jenkins, but now that I know about him ...oh he's never gonna talk to me again!!" She continued crying as he prodded her for more information.

"What? What do you know about him?" She paused for effect looking deep into his eyes and leaning forward giving the sweaty cave man a generous view of her burgeoning cleavage.

"I just wanted my first time to be special and he had to go and ruin it all."

"Your FIRST time? My god what happened Leslie?" Her tone was worrying him and he had to know more as he leaned forward to hear what she had to say.

*****

The rest of Humbert's day had gone surprisingly well considering the beating that he'd taken from Leslie's thugs and his humiliation when he'd woken up from said beating to find the butt plug yanked out of his prolapsed anus. There were no further incidents after his exchange with Leslie over the phone and other than some stupid rumors working their way around the school he seemed to be in the clear.

Once he was on the bus headed home for a quick study session before work Humbert began to feel a little more comfortable in his own skin. He had trouble sleeping the night before due to his dreams centering on fucking Leslie's face. He'd tried to push the thoughts out of his head but it had been all he dreamed about and more. He'd never thought that in a million years he would have ended up with his cock in Leslie's mouth, let alone get her to suck him off. His dreams had been haunted by the awesome sight of her nude body and it was enough to wake him in the middle of the night to finish himself.

But it had all been a ploy to get him to let her rape him again...and in front of an audience as well. Even though she'd only mentioned Red, he knew there had to be some catch to the sick deal she was trying to close. He kept beating himself up about his failure to fuck the snot out of Maplewood high's resident Ice Queen. Well judging from her actions, Leslie was still desperate for his help and perhaps there would be other opportunities.

By the time he'd got off the bus he was sporting a raging hard-on and he intended on taking care of it before jaunting off to work.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE BOY!!" He'd barely got his key into the lock when the door was snatched open causing him to fall onto the carpeted floor.

"DAAAD?!!" Humbert found himself looking up at his father who was brandishing a razor strap. The stout middle aged man took a few swipes at his son who scurried about on the floor.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!! MY SON IS A GOT-DAMN PERVERT!!" Humbert knocked a few chairs over as he ran into the kitchen nearly upending the table. His father wasn't so inclined shoving the table aside and grabbing his son by the nape of the neck.

"DAD, WHAT THE FUCK MAAAN?!!" His father shoved him forward causing him to fall back into the living room nearly hitting his head on the coffee table and that's when he saw it.

The dildo.

The blood stained dildo that had been shoved up his ass time and time again by one of the most beautiful women in town. He knew he should have thrown it away but for some reason he kept it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH A FUCKIN DILDO IN YOUR ROOM BOY?!!" His father was livid and nearly foaming at the mouth with rage.

"Look Dad, it's not what you think and I know what this looks like but I can EXPLAIN!!" His father had taken another vicious swipe at him with the strap following this up by grabbing his son's shirt.

"I'm going to ask you a question and you'd better tell me the damn truth son...Did you SHOVE that DILDO UP LESLIE'S ASS?!!"

"WHAT?!!"

"DID YOU FUCK THAT POOR INNOCENT LITTLE CREATURE UP-THE-ASS WITH THIS FUCKING DILDO?!!"

*****

Humbert's coworkers were shocked when he came in looking disheveled and pissed off. He'd only been there for a few moments when his phone predictably rang displaying the now familiar picture of his gaped asshole.

"What the fuck do you want?" He already knew who it was and bristling with anger after taking a beating from his misinformed father.

"You forced me to play hardball, Hum-Bert and that was just my opening act baby."

"Is that right bitch?" Her mispronunciation of his name was sending him down a very familiar path.

"Oh yeah fag, if you think that ass whipping you got from daddy was bad you ain't seen nothing yet." She sounded glib causing him to slam his fist down on the counter disturbing a few of the patrons in the library.

"I hate you." He whispered into the phone hearing the cheerleader giggle.

"Yeah, I know Hum-Bert baby... GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!-NOW MOTHERFUCKER!!" The shift in her tome was so sudden that it jarred him momentarily.

"No."

"Oh now really dork? Tell me Hubert, what do you think your parents are gonna think of the photo you sent me huh?"

"What the fuck are you talking about bitch?"

"Look at your screen saver or did you erase the picture all ready?" He realized that she was talking about the photo that had been taken forcibly earlier that morning.

"You wouldn't." A realization had suddenly come over him and he knew that she had closed the walls in around him.

"I'd do anything to get what I want asshole. Haven't you realized that yet fool? I won't have any qualms about telling your parents anything I feel like making up Humbert. Your father is-such an understanding little ape." She seemed to love the sound of her own voice relishing her victory over the indignant nerd.

"You're evil Leslie and even if you get back with Red, nobody is ever going to really want you around." He honestly didn't have anything left to say.

"Whatever loser, are you walking out of the library to my car right now like a good little boy? If you're not that would be a big mistake on your part of course and dear old daddy nerd gets a nice picture of his son's corn hole." She was giddy with power and a little wet downstairs.

"Coming Leslie." Humbert was crest fallen and looked back at his coworkers before leaving the branch.

"Hey, is everything okay?" His Goth coworker called after him.

"Gotta go home, kind of an emergency. Lock up will ya?" He didn't wait for her answer nodding at Ralph, the security guard that had been employed at the library for his protection by his boss.

Exiting the safety of the library he found her waiting in her beat up Chevy Nova across the street out of security camera range. There were no words as he got into Leslie's car. She actually reached across his body and fastened his seatbelt.

The vehicle sped off into the night.

*****

It was already well after dark as the Chevy Nova sped along the highway blasting loud tunes along with the driver's constant joyous honking of their horn.

Leslie was living it up and Humbert was not.

"You like this song? I think its fucking cool and shit!! It's called La La La by naughty boy and it just fuckin rocks Humbert." She was making small talk and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers