Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 09

Story Info
Bitch Queen of Maplewood High begins to lose her sanity!!
9k words
4.23
36.5k
21

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,990 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

*****

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 09

*All characters in this story are of legal age.*

Their lips merged together softly as tongues intertwined and fingers touched locking together squeezing one another in a show of deep intimacy. Fingers cupped a pliant tight round cheek kneading and groping with a desperate urgency. Theirs breasts mashed up against each other a contrast in size as one girl's small sloping tits pressed into the other's massive breasts that elicited double takes wherever she went.

But something was wrong tonight...Red was passive and yielding letting her pudgy lover be more assertive and following her carnal instincts in a manner that was alarming during the time since they'd first hooked up and became an unofficial duo in and out of the bed. April didn't really know what to do at the start of their interlude opting simply to follow her instincts. Earlier in the night the girls had vanquished the third of their number forcing Red's former best friend Leslie Kennedy into a horrific gangbang that nearly encompassed a third of Maplewood High's male student populace. April had been on a tear in the days leading up to the event working hard to complete her lover's plan to finally humiliate and chop her arrogant former number two down to a manageable size. Everything had culminated beautifully as she watched the stunning brunette's spirit fissure, crack and finally implode leaving Leslie Anne Kennedy laid bare to the world.

April had what she wanted finally and felt that her relationship with Red could finally move beyond the mentor-student phase, but Red had begun to show cracks in her "Apex-Predator" façade breaking down and sobbing into her massive chest. She could barely be consoled until April had lovingly pressed her lips against the redhead's plump ones quieting her as their passion bloomed. The girls had made it a regular habit of hooking up but April had always been treated as a submissive partner in their couplings with Red taking the lead always and never showing any hint of softness. Lying in her small bed now was someone she was unfamiliar with; a distraught and guilt ridden teen willing to be taken.

The chubby girl encircled the small perky nipple with her tongue lightly teasing and suckling Red's small tit. Red was the picture of athletic perfection and some good genetics arching her back up towards her much larger lover as two fingers found their way just inside her tight snatch. April rubbed a finger on her little button making the redhead squirm and cup her cheek lovingly. There was a look of urgent need and desperation in Red's eyes and April began to lick her way down the taunt abs over the perfect innie belly button to her clean shaven virtue. April was surprised when she was stopped from giving oral pleasure as Red's hands pushed her away. She was even more surprised when the scourge of Maplewood High rolled her on her back as gently as she could before pushing her legs apart to feast on her virtue.

April had never known her lover to be so generous as the redhead kissed and licked her mound prying her open with delicate fingers to expose her engorged clit. Her body spasmed and twisted involuntarily as the sensation or Red's tongue sent shivers through her making her sopping wet. The pudgy, large breasted teen gasped and whispered sweet nothings finding out that there was more to be learned from her mentor. She'd always tried to overwhelm and bring Red to climax as quick and efficiently as possible. It was part of her method to keep herself from being seen as a victim and she thought that she'd mastered Red's body taking foolish pride in her desperate efforts. Now April was learning just how much of a novice she actually was as Red brought her to a screaming climax with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh fuck; I don't think I've ever cum that hard before." She admitted between gasps while the hard rain pounded her bedroom window.

"You really liked it; I mean if you didn't I can do it again?" April wiped the sweat and hair from her brow to find Red's face inches from hers. The look of desperation and loneliness had not abated as three fingers penetrated her sex.

"Yeah." It was the only answer she could manage as fingers slowly pumped in and out of her with a steady cadence. She grabbed a handful of the cheerleader's auburn hair and thee girls engaged in a deep soul kiss while Red continued fingering her.

"Yeah, you want some more baby? I want you to feel good April." Red curved a finger upward and began massaging a bumpy ridge inside her making her cum hard a second time creaming the busy digits inside her body.

"OOOOOOHHHH MELISSA-oh, sorry Red; I didn't mean to say your name!" She quickly panicked when she realized that she'd inadvertently said her lover's given name. April fully expected to be pummeled in her own bed. Red had not given her permission to use her actual name and usually responded severely when angered. She raised her arm in a defensive manner as Red as sat up looking at her with a hunt of the seething rage that lived within.

"IT'S OKAY; BABY DON'T GET SCARED...I don't want to hurt you." She quickly cupped the wild eyed blonde's cheeks drawing her into a deep hug as she lay prone across her body.

"You-You don't?" Red softly pulled her arm away from her face as she ran a finger across her lips giving her a taste of her own sex.

"No April, please don't be afraid of me-I'm not bad. I just want you to feel good. I know how much I've put you through and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm such a bitch-don't be... DON'T FEAR ME!!" Tears ran freely down her freckled cheeks as the girl seemed to be staving off a full mental breakdown. April was a bag of mixed emotion herself as she cradled the sobbing girl to her bosom unsure of what to do next. Part of her conscious was reawakened deep within as she looked towards the window watching the streaks of rain obscure everything outside it.

"Everything's going to be okay Melissa; I'm here." The teen bully never heard a word as she sobbed into the massive breasts that obscured her face. Her mind's theatre remained on the image of her former best friend lying on her side much like a corpse. A trail of blood had run from Leslie's head towards the drain scaring the redhead who ran off in denial at what she'd done. She was afraid that she might have murdered her best friend and what that would mean to the rest of her life. Her father would be devastated before at what she'd done' but he'd slap the cuffs on her anyway. She'd never get a chance to live the life that she deserved and everyone would know.

They would know what she was...a monster.

"You're really my friend right?" She asked through tears not knowing what her future would hold in the morning.

"Yeah; yeah Red...I got your back."

"You really mean that; I mean you aren't saying that because you're afraid of me right?" April was leery as she found Red's green eyes burning a hole in her own. She knew that Red would know the truth if she lied but had answered anyway. She'd always kept a small part of her true self locked away since she'd become Red's lover and protégé of sorts. April had taken herself in directions that frightened even her on some level going dark and developing a fanatical lust for her bully. She didn't want to be that pudgy, sad victim who's only redeeming quality were her unnaturally huge breasts. She wanted more going so far as to return to her original blonde hair color and trying to lose weight. Of course Red realized what was going on and teased her mercilessly even chiding April while the poor girl fellated her. Red had forbade her to lose weight threatening to anoint her with the nickname "Chubb" while telling her that she would never be Leslie.

Those words had burned into her soul and she grew to hate the icy brunette considered to be one of the co-queens of Maplewood High. So began a burning desire to oust the chaste bitch and assume her place at Red's side to prove her innate worth if nothing else. April took every opportunity to verbally run Leslie down and point out flaws in their friendship. She wanted Red all to herself and now she had achieved her dream of breaking their relationship apart in spectacular fashion. The sight of the stuck up brunette being gang banged was nearly orgasmic driving her into a feeding frenzy that was unfortunately not reciprocated by Red. She'd been unceremoniously ejected from the men's locker room along with the guys that had shown up to fuck Leslie's virgin cunt into oblivion. The manner in which she'd been shoved into the hallway had worried her and she waited by Red's car in a panic until her mentor had run from the school. There was something troubling about her demeanor on the way home but April had ignored it.

"When you look at me what do you see?" It was an honest enough question for two girls who shared so much in recent times and April wanted something in return for her fealty.

"What?"

"I want to know what you "see" when you look at me?" Red got up facing her lover and April followed her movements until both sat with their legs intertwined in an Indian sitting position. Red noticed the thirst and hunger for acceptance in April's voice. It mirrored her own as she took her hands in her own.

"I-see... A beautiful woman in front of me. I see a talented artist who has so much to give the world. Somebody with a voice that needs to be heard-somebody I-love." Aprils face broke as Red spoke and tears smeared the thick dark hued mascara around her eyes darkening the streaks across that ran down her round cheeks.

"I'm beautiful?"

"Yeah."

"You-LOVE me?" Her heart was thumping powerfully in her chest and her breath came in short gasps. The inside of her mouth was dry and her skin tingled with a kind of electric jolt and resonance. She was completely oblivious to the fact that the auburn haired beauty was reciting some lines from an obscure chick flick she's seen a while ago.

Melissa Reed a.k.a Red was well versed in the art of telling people what they wanted to hear when the situation demanded it and this was a necessary coercion to draw her protégé in closer to make herself feel better.

"Yeah bitch; I love you." April started sobbing loudly and shaking as Red cupped her round face and kissed the hysterically jubilant girl silent. Red pushed the girl back on the bed as their tongues dueled fiercely and the larger girl's thick calves locked in the small of her back. In moments they were tribbing fiercely and had built up an intense rhythm. Both girls were completely drenched downstairs and the extra lubrication added to the pleasurable sensation of grinding one another. Red locked her arms around April's neck humping even harder and found that her cadence was matched by April arching her back up against her sex. Both of the desperate girls were in synch breathing hard and on the verge of a monumental orgasm.

"OH MY GOD; WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?!!" Both girls froze mid-motion looking over to find April's mother standing in the doorway staring at them wild eyed with her mouth agape in shock. The few seconds that she'd seen were enough to make her wish she hadn't left work early. Betty had been experiencing a horrible migraine throughout her shift and had to resort to bribery of her younger co-worker in order to get home to her bed.

"MOM; WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" Red hopped out of the bed crouching down on the opposite side facing April's mother while the chubby teen pulled the bedding up over her nude body.

"FILTHY, FUCKING SODOMITE!! I-I let you into my house, into my daughter's life and this is how you repay me?!! TURNING MY DAUGHTER INTO A FUCKING PERVERT!!" Betty didn't seem to hear her pleading, distraught daughter as she stared daggers at the nude redhead trying to retrieve her clothing.

"MOM PLEASE DON'T DO THIS; WE'RE IN LOVE!!"

"Ye-yeah we-we have this connection and..." Red trembled under the disgusted gaze of April's mother while she did her best to get dressed.

"THIS ISN'T LOVE-IT'S A SICKNESS!! BOTH OF YOU ARE SICK...oh my god; please heal my poor naïve little girl and bring your wrath down upon this EVIL WHORE OF BABYLON!!" Betty was in tears as she half prayed bringing her hands to her gaped mouth in grief.

"NO MOTHER; DON'T!!" It was too late as the woman lunged at Red grabbing and yanking a handful of her auburn hair. Red instinctively shoved the palm of her hand into the older woman's nose mashing it against her face as the women became a mass of tangled limbs on the floor amidst her daughter's hysterical screaming.

"NOOOOO; PLEASE STOP IT!! STOP FIGHTING!!" Red had managed to force the crazed woman on her back driving her forearm under her chin until while she locked her legs on either side of Betty's torso. The older woman had a death grip on half of red's hair and wouldn't stop yanking and pulling until a barrage of hard rights connected with her face in rapid succession. The inner demons that plagued the troubled teen were on full display as she continued punching her girlfriend's mother in the face using both fists until April locked her arm around Red's neck in a choke. She'd only wanted to stop the fighting screaming as Red's teeth sank into the doughy flesh of her forearm. April tried to scurry across her bed only to have her ankle snagged finding herself yanked back across the bed onto the floor.

In seconds Red's knee collided with the girl's round face several times nearly knocking her unconscious. April was defenseless laying in a seated position up against her bedside table with her head hanging weakly at a dangerous angle. A thick trail of blood ran from her nose down between her huge breasts and pooled below her crotch.

"Fuck...oh shit; what have I done?" Seeing the damage done to her nude lover had jolted Red out of her unbridled rage and she looked at her own blood soaked fists. Betty was lying on her side on the hardwood floor moaning in pain and whimpering. Red knelt and cradled April's head righting it into a normal position as her lover opened her heavily lidded eyes.

"I-I thought you loved me." She managed to speak and her voice crackled with agony and pain.

"I'M SORRY APRIL; I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!"

"Are you going to kill us Melissa? It's okay because I really LOVE YOU and at least-at least I got to have you all to myself." Red choked up and hugged the girl to her chest bloodying her shirt in the process.

"NO I'M SORRY APRIL; I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!! I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU BABY!!" Both girls were sobbing now and Red felt April's hand rubbing her back in an attempt to calm her.

"You're a monster." Betty whispered with a hand over her face.

"NO I'M NOT A MONSTER; I HAVE- I have problems!" Red turned her attention to the woman lying on the floor cowering in a fetal position.

"You're evil and the lord will deal with you like he does with all of your kind. Y-You want to use my baby girl to run away from your pain...You're incapable of love because..." She trembled as Red gingerly laid April on the floor making sure not to bump her head. Red was crouching and moved towards Betty on all fours.

"I'm not evil; I'm not a monster." She inched closer to the frightened woman.

"You're as evil as Satan; I suppose that's why you call yourself "Red" and even if you kill me...you won't escape the wrath of the lord. YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IN HELL BITCH AAARRGHHH!!" Red lost it and knocked the woman unconscious with a clubbing blow to the head. She quickly stood up grabbing the rest of her clothing bolting from the house into the storm.

"Don't go." April moaned from the floor.

*************************************************************************************

The Camaro sped down the highway swerving erratically and dipping into the opposite lane as a torrents of rain and wind battered the vehicle. Inside Red was crying and screaming at the top of her lungs. The girl had given up not caring anymore whether she lived or died. She thought of all of the evil things she'd done as every deed played repeatedly in the theatre of her mind. She was truly remorseful over what she'd done to Brad Tucker, Leslie and finally Humbert.

"I'M SO FUCKING SORRY; PLEASE PUNISH ME GOD!!" She suddenly lurched forward as the car swerved into the opposite lane right in to the oncoming path of a semi. Red found herself illuminated by the large headlights of the oncoming truck as she shielded her eyes from the glare.

-DARKNESS-

*************************************************************************************

Two deputies were questioning Betty while her daughter sat on the living room couch wrapped in a comforter. Paramedics were tending to the bruised girl who sat quietly barely responding to medical questions.

Sheriff Reed was worried.

He'd been called in the middle of the night and notified that his daughter was in trouble again. Melissa had been a soured of pain in his life lately and he was beside himself with parental angst. He recalled her mother and shuddered at the thought of the shrewish, intense woman that had born him a single child before disappearing one afternoon leaving a screaming toddler behind. He was devastated and more than a little over his head with the responsibility of raising a child alone. In the earlier days of his marriage he struggled with feeling of inadequacy feeling that his own wife was too good for him. Her name was Wendy and they were both athletes in school. He was good but she was so much better than him at everything and never let him forget it.

In fact all of his peers never let him forget how much better his wife was until it became a point of contention between the couple. The shapely redhead had been his first love and the two were inseparable early on with a teammate joking that the two gingers would have albino babies whenever they had kids. Wendy responded to the innocent ribbing by placing their peer into a triangle choke. They were both on the wrestling team and the hapless guy promptly apologized receiving a warning from the angry woman. Wendy's competitive nature extended to everything, even the bedroom as she preferred to mount him causing feelings of intimate emasculation. Finally when all of the ribbing, constant competitiveness and bickering was too much; the embittered jealous man poked a hole in a condom one night.

Nine months later Red was born.

He'd figured that motherhood would slow her down and make the fierce woman more manageable. Wendy never really took to motherhood and constantly left the child with him or others to work out and pursue her own interests. They fought constantly and she'd resolved to make a last attempt at saving the marriage. The couple moved across country to Maplewood where he'd found employment as a sheriff's deputy. Less than a month after moving to the small town they gotten onto a physical altercation over dinner or a lack thereof. Wendy was determined to fight her way out of life as a mundane housewife. She'd nearly beaten him before he was able to wrestle her to the floor of the kitchen and cuff her.

A week later she was gone and he was a single dad.

Melissa cried constantly in those days and the put upon deputy responded by treating harshly and raising her in a militaristic manner chiding his daughter and calling her a "pussy" for being weak. He told her there was no room in the world for weak people and that she had to decide what kind of person she was going to be. Red could never know that her father routinely cried himself to sleep and took to the bottle regularly to relieve his tensions. His little girl Melissa would never know that the reason her mother wasn't around was because he'd physically taken her after cuffing the woman in a vain attempt to get her pregnant again and finally kill her dreams. He would never know of the abortion Wendy had undergone a month after leaving him. The stern woman reluctantly cut ties with her own daughter because she couldn't stomach the idea of eighteen years tied to a loser. He'd fallen far making the girl toss out her mother's belongings and burning all photos of Wendy. Reed secretly used the services of a local prostitute or so he thought. His daughter uncovered his failings as a parent relatively easy and confronted him one morning over breakfast.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,990 Followers