Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear lord we humbly ask that you take this harlot; this whore of Babylon under your righteous wing and deliver unto her a just judgment for her willful, evil ways. Lord this pitiful woman has been tenderized and run through the gauntlet of holy punishment. Take this filthy slut and do unto her as you will Lord." Her breaths came in short gasps as two of the men picked her up by the arms and started dragging her deeper into the woods. She could just make out the sound of Robert humming some hymnal.

He was truly insane; this beautiful man with his handsome face and blonde hair. He was a monster for all intents and purposes. Red felt herself being stood up on her feet and two hands cupping her cheeks.

"Go find your forgiveness on the other side Wendy." His voice cracked and sounded contrite.

Suddenly she found herself flying through the air in a tumble as gravity all but disappeared. Her body impacted the cold water of the creek as she lay face down slowly sinking under the surface. She was going to drown out there in the middle of the woods. No one would ever know what happened to her and no one would care.

*****

"Come on Melissa; just talk to me baby. I love you so much and I just want to come inside." April let go of the door raising her hands in a non-threatening stance. Red stood in front of her starring out into space on the other side of the screen door.

"Do you want me to call your father baby?" The auburn haired teen responded by shaking her head vigorously in the negative.

"Okay, okay Melissa...do you want to talk about it?" Red continued shaking her head and visibly panting.

There was something knotted up inside the girl and April had no clue what it was. She'd quickly dressed and run into the night figuring that her lover had gone home. The short, chubby blonde had taken her own safety into her hands by hitchhiking to the stop near Red's ranch style home. She'd used her huge breasts as payment letting an elderly truck driver fondle her unto she was able to extricate herself from him and run off. April hadn't expected to find Red in such a state and it shocked her to the core of her being. The world truly seemed to be turning on its head.

"Baby you know that I'm not going to hurt you; Melissa you're one of the strongest people I know and whatever happen, whoever hurt you is going to be real fucking sorry baby. You're one mean bitch Melissa, remember when you made me get naked and sit on that fucking janitor's cone?" April didn't know what she was doing but decided to gamble on reminding her lover of her identity.

"Yeah you were so fucking mad that day; you scared me so much that I thought I was dead baby. You beat my ass so many times I can't even count but I'm still here Melissa. I still want you so much and I know I can help you!"

"Help-me?" She blinked and appeared to be looking directly at April.

"Yeah, I'll help you through this shit...you know how we do it Melissa. You've just-just got to let me inside baby. I'm going to have to call your daddy if you don't let me inside and then he's going to see -EVVERYTHING!!" April never intended to coerce the traumatized woman but she was getting antsy. Red began visibly gasping and backed away from the door stumbling down the corridor.

"RED, DON'T BE A FUCKING PUSSY!!"

Her words struck a chord inside Red's mind sending her back to her own words used to jolt her father back from a dark place. She remembered herself finally and knew what she was...something nasty and mean, something unmistakably undeniably "Alpha".

*****

Derrick took a long drag on the joint he'd been smoking as he leaned against the railing overlooking the wooded area where he'd finally gained a measure of revenge. The sense of closure and triumph was like a drug taking him on a natural high. The homely ginger had fucked Red several times in all three of her openings degrading her beyond belief before he'd kicked the struggling teen in the back of the head with his hiking boot. His buddy Pete along with his cousin Robert had formed a circle around the half conscious girl and relieved themselves on her prone body. He remembered watching her flirting and dancing with Brad Tucker bouncing and twerking her bubble butt all over the clueless jock's crotch. The newly minted couple had disappeared with Red returning alone a short while later.

The clueless teen had taken this as a sign from above sauntering over while Red laughed with friends about leaving Brad stranded in the woods. Chalk it up to bad judgment but the cocky ginger lost his composure as he approached Red and found himself palming her rounded butt. The sight of her milky cheeks laughably contained in the denim material had him ready to jizz his pants. He'd cupped the underside of her right cheek kneading it softly as she looked over her shoulder smiling. What followed plagued him night after night as her smiling features darkened while her fist grabbed a handful of his t-shirt. It seemed like slow motion as the beer bottle collided with his scalp shattering into thousands of fragments. Fortunately some guys had snared the wild redhead before she could put her cowboy boots to him as he rolled on the floor in agony. Sometime later Derrick would find that his hearing in one ear was irreparably damaged. Quite simply speaking he'd never be the same again.

But it had worked out quite nicely as he realized a dream of vengeance from that time and no one would be the wiser because they'd dumped the body. Robert told him that even if she was found it would probably be chalked up to a suicide. He talked about how disturbed she seemed and that she was in trouble with the law. They'd assaulted and fucked every hole, every orifice in her body that you could get a cock into with feral abandon. Nobody had really thought things through before trapping the disturbed redhead in the woods, but Derrick was sated and content.

"Robert was so right when he said the lord does work in mysterious ways." He finished the last of the joint and tossed the roach over the railing. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and strolled over to the tent to pack up. The youth ministry run by his cousin was relocating to the next town over. Robert seemed a little shaky after the assault and wanted to pull up stakes as soon as possible. He was walking across the parking lot when he noticed Robert sitting on the adjacent picnic tables facing away from him. He appeared to be taking to someone and a smile crossed his thin lips knowing that his cousin was probably talking to a female. Derrick altered his path to get a better look at his cousin's new victim knowing full well that if he screwed things up he would pummeled. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he caught sight of the massive breasts on this chubby little blonde that the youth minister appeared to be lecturing.

Derrick usually didn't go for the chubby type but this girl appeared to be one in a million with absolutely huge tits that made her tubby body an afterthought. She had this weird childish looking round face that was framed by oily looking blonde hair that made her appear as some type of demented cabbage patch doll. She was wearing a sort of white tube top dress with this flower print on it and the spaghetti straps at her thick shoulders did nothing to contain her bounty. He couldn't take his eyes off of her cleavage a single straight line that ran deep into the elastic band of her frock. There was entirely too much meat on display for him not to make his presence known.

"Oh look who's here Robert; friend of yours?" Her voice was slightly grating and she appeared to be intoxicated. He noticed that she was in possession of a filled paper bag wondering what she was drinking.

"Well actually he's my cousin Derrick and he has some chores to do." Robert was attempting to lead the conversation before it started shooting his cousin a threatening glance. He had been known to lose his temper with explosive results and Derrick wanted nothing to do with that.

"Aaaaawww, that's so sad because we're having a party; you sure you have to go Derrick?" She was definitely three sheets to the wind and it looked like Robert was going to be having a good time once Derrick was gone. The lanky ginger was pissed knowing that his good looking cousin would throw Red in his face if he tried to horn in on his action.

"Yeah well Rob's right, I have to go get things packed up."

"YOU GOING ON A TRIP DERRICK?!!" She suddenly blurted out as his eyes dipped into her jiggly cleavage openly.

"Yeah well we're going on to the next town so I have a lot of work to do."

"I'LL DRIVE YOU DERRICK!!" She seemed interested in him as well as his cousin and he was reluctant to leave.

"Now you know it's against the law to drive under the influence of alcohol." Robert gave her his trademark easy smile designed to put the girl at ease. She wouldn't know what hit her until he was pounding her into submission with his cock and fists.

"So what who's gonna tell Robert?"

"I think you know what I'm saying is right; now we don't want to hurt anybody do we? It's just that you seem so-"troubled" and I want to help you out of what could be a bad decision. Pardon my candor please but it seems like you're running away-Is that what's going on with you ma'am?" Derrick couldn't help but admire his cousin's silver tongue when it came to talking to women. He watched as the voluptuous fat girl began to tear up and finally sob. Robert cautiously slipped an arm around her shoulders consoling the distraught girl.

"I-I'm sorry Robert; I don't want to hurt anybody." She sounded like a kid and buried her chin in her chest as her mascara ran down her chin.

"Look why don't you let me have those keys and we can get you some coffee. I'll drive you home if you want alright?" He knew that once he got his hands on her keys she would be under his complete control.

"Can Derrick come too Robert?"

"No because he has a lot of work to do; isn't that right Derrick?" Robert's threat was clear, he hid his violent tendencies from the public.

"Yeah sorry gotta go." He began reluctantly trudging off across the parking lot when the chubby little blonde quickly ran up to him snaring his arm.

"Nuh-oooooohh Derrick; you have to come too so that we can all be friends together okaaay?" He did a double take looking down at the massive cleavage that was sandwiching his bicep. His cock immediately sprang to attention at the amazing site and he looked over finding his cousin smirking.

"Well uh, okay."

"YAAAAY YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!" Once again he did a double take feeling that the situation was all too easy. The short, bubbly blonde led him back to his cousin snagging his muscular bicep in the process.

"Holy shit man; where'd you find this one man?" It was clear that the intoxicated teen was looking for a little more from both of the guys and Derrick felt no need to continue with pretenses.

"She was just sitting here like she was fucking waiting for me man!" Robert laughed as his cousin helped himself to a handful of her huge right tit. Derrick could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra under the rayon material and her nipple was hard.

"I can't believe this fucking shit man!!" Derrick was glib as he watched Robert completely abandon his "good guy" routine and actually fish out her left breast. Both guy's eyes widened at the sight of her nude tit with its large cookie sized areola and small strawberry colored nipple. She continued smiling and looking from Derrick to Robert's faces with a weird crooked smile on her face.

"WAIT, WAIT GUYS!!" She suddenly slapped their hands away from her chest and began stuffing her breasts back into her dress.

"Shit; I knew she was a fucking tease!" Derrick immediately lost it and started to rage as Robert quickly grabbed her plump bicep.

"NOOOOO; WAIT UP JUST A MINUTE-we haven't had a drink yet!!" She raised her bottle showing it to the cousins.

"Huh?"

"Well yeah, don't you boys wanna have a good fucking time huh?" She poured some of the liquor onto the wide expanse of her cleavage once again capturing their attention as she turned and walked back towards the picnic tables adjacent to the parking lot. She actually raised her dress a bit revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her chunky butt stared back at the excited cousins' hard tan lines and all.

"Cheers boys." She sat on top of the wooden table with her feet resting on the seat portion of the picnic table. She slowly spread her legs tugging at her frock exposing her shaved sex. Derrick placed a hand under her dress on her naked thigh as she leaned forward kissing Robert with a kind of sexual savagery. Derrick yanked her dress down snapping the spaghetti straps at her shoulders and taking a nipple into his mouth. She cupped the underside of his chin and poured some of the liquor from her bottle along her breast in to his hungry mouth and making him cough out loud. Before he could react she pinched his nose making him gasp and pouring more liquor down his throat.

"FUCK MAN!!" Derrick doubled over coughing up some of the harsh liquor as Robert laughed before making out with the chubby blonde in a torrid display. This kind of warmth seemed to engulf his body as he gathered himself angrily turning to find Robert fondling her breasts while taking a deep drink from the bottle. She snatched the bottle from him setting it on the table as she went to work on his fly drawing it down.

"Buh-Bro...some-thing's wrong; I feel fuh-fucking funny." His vision was becoming blurred and he was having troubled standing. A slight vibration was building just under his skin and he was nauseous as he collapsed to one knee.

"Can't handle your liquor huh?" She taunted in a monotone voice as Robert obliviously laughed at his cousin for being drunk.

"Hey you uh; never told me your name babe." He was beginning to feel the effects of the spiked liquor as his vision blurred. She leaned forward watching; resting her elbows on her knees observing him as he lost control of his bodily functions wetting himself. He began retching violently as vomit spewed from his mouth. He forced himself towards her intent on beating the half nude enchantress to death before he lost consciousness.

"My name is Wendy motherfucker."

April snatched the bottle up and smashed it spectacularly over his head. Blood began to flow from his scalp altering the color of his natural blonde hair as he tumbled onto the concrete in a heap.

Darkness took Robert Lane, youth pastor and serial rapist. His cousin Derrick heard the sound of the baseball bat slicing through the air reacting too slowly to stop it from impacting against his head.

******

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.

12