Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 13

Story Info
Anything to dull the pain-Humbert & Leslie-Revelations & Red.
9.8k words
4.31
20.1k
15

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

*****

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

She'd only managed five miles before pulling over to regain her composure. Her hazel eyes were wide, her breathing hard and raw from shock. Leslie Kennedy was overcome with emotion leaning forward crying into her steering wheel. It had been her intention to leave some money for Humbert's family as an apology for tormenting him nearly causing his death. It was the reason she'd gone to the boy's locker room that night where a third of the male populace was waiting to deflower her. None of them had been the wiser that Humbert beat them to that end. He was her first and the only one she would ever acknowledge. Leslie believed him dead as she lay on that cold shower floor staring up at the ceiling not knowing or caring what her future held. Uncontrollable emotion welled up inside her bosom adding volume to her sobbing. Leslie was interrupted from her inner monologue by her ringing phone looking at it to find a picture of Sheriff Reed staring up at her from the display window.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm; just calling to see how things are-between us?"

"What?" The emotion in her voice was palpable which he immediately noticed becoming more anxious by the moment.

"Hey, you okay? I-I mean about what I said earlier; I didn't mean it." Sheriff Reed was stammering and awkward sounding but it was lost on Leslie whose mind was elsewhere.

"Yeah sure; whatever." She hung up on him and adjusted her makeup using her rear-view window.

"Humbert." She broke down again crying uncontrollably. Her phone began ringing repeatedly until she answered in a huff.

"Look, we're cool so I'll see you around when I want some dick, laters bitch." She hung up before Sheriff Reed could speak.

Leslie managed to make it back to school missing only one class which she could have cared less about after discovering that her secret crush was okay. She kept thinking back to the look on his face from his bedroom window and trying to figure out what was going through his head when saw her.

She didn't mind the eyes on her and the leering stares from most of the school populace, but the sight of Red standing by her locker waiting made her blood run cold. Leslie instinctively touched the spot on her cheek where Red's boot had collided when she wouldn't stop screaming that night. The redhead panicked worrying that she'd be caught resorting to the only manner in which she knew how to solve problems with a swift kick. Leslie awoke sometime later in the darkness of that locker room, scared and frightened half expecting someone to pounce on her from the inky darkness. The lighting in the locker room was set to a timer shutting off while she lay unconscious. She had to crawl around on all fours completely blind until she managed to find her clothing and get dressed. The one pervasive thought running through her mind was the last guy she would fuck to pay her penance to the resident Queen of Maplewood High. That face suddenly appeared in her mind's eye and wouldn't leave burrowing into her psyche until she'd been forced to act. Leslie was tortured day and night with a hellish restlessness that would not abate, an agitating sensation that caused her loins to seize up until she was obliged to relieve herself manually. Prompted by an improbable lust for vengeance and sexual fulfillment, the beauty finally appeared sitting on the fence just outside his property after purposely setting off his alarm. She wanted him and nothing would stop her sexual overtures leading Red's stern, unflappable parent to falter and bend to her will. The older man probably believed he was fucking his daughter's best friend only to realize in short order that the gorgeous brunette teen was practically raping him. Leslie appeared with the single-minded purpose of emptying his balls and this was her mission statement every time they hooked going forward.

"Comfort Dick?" Red asked as Leslie cautiously approached.

"Well, you know me."

"Do I, Leslie; why don't you tell me what I know." Leslie rolled her hazel eyes internally dismissing her friend's attitude.

"What, you wanna look in my pussy or something, bitch?" Her casual tone caught Red by surprise.

"NO-I want to know what's up with you and Coach Hamblen." Leslie almost laughed in the head cheerleader's face realizing that she didn't have a clue about anything going on and reveling in her inherent deception. Leslie let her friend's question hang in the air as she retrieved a text book from her locker along with a folder.

"He paid me off."

"What?" Red's features quickly flushed as Leslie closed her locker turning to face her friend with her books pressed against her impressive chest.

"Yeah, he's scared I'm going to rat him out."

"Motherfucker." Leslie knew when her friend was worried deciding to stoke the fires even more.

"Twenty-five hundred cash; he said there's more too if I want."

"Do you want it?"

"Ask coach." Leslie leaned forward kissing Red on the cheek before walking off to her next class leaving Red to ponder her words. Red stared after her watching as her second-in-command goosed a shocked geek on her way to class.

*************************************************************************************

Twenty-five hundred dollars...It was inside a crumpled envelope left inside his mailbox. It was a lot of money for the eighteen-year-old to have at one time. She'd left it there before tossing rocks at his window to get his attention. The moment they locked eyes this strange, familiar sensation ran through his body resulting in the momentary loss of his motor functions. The beautiful brunette stared back affected looking shocked before speeding off in her car. He sat replaying the moment processing every detail for some hidden meaning. Every detail of her beautiful face was etched forever in his mind since their initial acquaintance which had changed his life irreparably. The money was there for some reason. Humbert Jenkins felt that he was being bribed by Leslie Kennedy. It made no sense considering that the last time they met, he finally succumbed to all the pressure from her continued stalking and abuse sinking down to her level after a wild brawl out in the middle of nowhere. He managed to push his cock into her virtue taking away her "innocence" losing his own in the process. Her loud, shrill scream as her maidenhead was breached echoed in his ears for many nights afterward. Humbert was haunted by his monstrous actions fully expecting to be arrested at some point for his crime.

He was haunted by the feel of her body, her large supple breasts, the curve of her perfectly rounded hips and full ass. Her cunt was extremely tight even when it was soaking wet during the intense rowe in the middle of that field. Leslie was bigger than him looking mature beyond her years and could have fought him off any other day, but he would not be denied plunging deep inside for hours until he exploded inside her over and over again. This eighteen year old cheerleader repeatedly stalked Humbert claiming him as her own after raping him two times fully intent on doing it a third time until fate had intervened. He shuddered remembering how Leslie and her evil cohort Red, blackmailed him into being pegged after assaulting him. Leslie was so cold and indifferent only displaying emotion when violating him and afterward. The tall, curvy brunette seemed to be everywhere he looked pinching and groping until her unnatural lust prodded her to blackmail him again. She couldn't or wasn't able to contain her true, evil nature violently pegging him so completely that he'd been sick for days afterwards. The pain had been unbearable but all he could remember was the reddish tint of her majestic body as she took him in his own bedroom. Afterwards, Leslie had egregiously tried to make pillow talk with him as he lay in his bed defeated and bleeding. He realized how much of a monster she was and that perhaps she would return.

Humbert Jenkins innocence was lost long before he took Leslie in the middle of that field so long ago. The teens ended up fucking each other into submission with nothing held back. He'd thought of his revenge managing to roll Leslie onto her stomach before shoving himself into her backdoor as roughly as he could manage. She'd cursed squirming under his thin frame telling him that she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry but the tears came in torrents anyway. He'd told himself that he felt nothing as she loudly sobbed going limp under him finally surrendering. Humbert swept the hair away from her face lying prone across her back with his cheek touching hers. He soon realized that she was trying to accommodate him tensing up when he pushed inside. They worked up a symbiotic cadence breathing in perfect sync until he climaxed inside feeling immense shame afterwards. He was confused and angry not knowing what to do next before noticing the strange, desperate look on Leslie's face and responding by shoving his cock in her face. She surprised him by accepting his soiled member between her lips and wantonly fellating him until shame forced him to push her away. Humbert panicked not knowing what to do ultimately deciding to keep up the act of being aggressive. Leslie responded to his commands climbing on top of his prone body and riding until they both came together. He was so spent that she would have been able to kill him if she wanted. Leslie could have reached over for a rock and smashed his skull into mush, but she didn't.

He remembered how she looked sitting nude in that field with dirt encrusting her body. She sat there with her knees drawn up holding them in place with her arms simply watching the sun rise. Humbert remembered how she looked bathed in the golden hue as the day began anew. They both sat nude watching the sun together thinking about nothing else.

"Leslie, what do you want from me?"

The money weighed in his hand and mind troubling the nervous teen. Everything in his life had been changed irreparably, wreaking havoc in his family. His father was sleeping on the couch and motel rooms on most nights. The apish man had difficulty accepting the truth of things regarding his son's recent troubles finding it preferable to think of his kid as little as possible and incurring the wrath of his wife. There was no way he was ever going to admit or address the fact that two cheerleaders raped his only son. He'd become a veritable terror around the house stifling talk of reporting the crime to the police. He was secretly relieved that he could use the excuse of Red's father being the Sheriff to alleviate any parental responsibility.

Humbert shuddered feeling the emptiness of the world around him. He'd been sequestered at home since arriving from the hospital. His mother was intent on keeping it that way making sure to pick up and turn in homework assignments, coddling him with video games and comics while making sure that she knew where he was at all times. Sometimes he would find her staring at him on the verge of tears knowing he could do nothing to take the pain away. When she wasn't fighting with his father, Laura Jenkins was calling around looking for lawyers that weren't going to take an arm and leg. He wondered if finally telling the truth was turning out worse than keeping the secret. He'd become a forced shut-in even receiving a modified life alert should he feel in danger. Humbert weighed the money in each hand before stuffing it in his pocket and walking off to his favorite haunt.

Maplewood was a particularly small town bordered on one side by a large Truckstop / Restaurant called Happy's that was an unofficial hangout for a lot of the town teens. Its greasy spoon was amiable enough with a connected old school arcade and candy store. Humbert had become a fixture there with some pedestrians even mistaking him as an employee on occasion. It was one of the few places he could go without feeling like someone was watching him. He'd mastered several of the old-school arcade games able to reach levels none of the other pedestrian gamers could achieve. His name was the entirety of the best players list in the onscreen cabinets. Humbert walked briskly to the truck stop half expecting Leslie to pop out in front of him not knowing how he'd react.

Happy's was busy this afternoon congested with patrons and visitors; a Trailways bus was parked at the corner of the lot with several sweating visitors congregating inside both the store and the arcade. Humbert was uneasy around large crowds of people but unwilling to return to the monotony of home. He navigated the portion of the stop geared towards visitors snagging a huge bag of chips and an ice tea before happily finding an unattended arcade machine. Sinistar was Humbert's favorite old school game requiring the use of both of his hands to navigate and shoot. It was a sit-down cabinet with two chairs attached for opposing players. No one dared challenge Humbert so he found a resting place for his chips and soda. For the next hour and a half, Humbert lost himself in the game before images of Leslie began to creep back into his mind costing him the game in rapid succession. He kept drifting back to that field and the frenzied coupling that led to this sort of shared fugue state between them. Shame followed as he checked his phone while a slight commotion began behind him.

"What do I want?" He finally uttered to himself in hushed tones noticing some teens from his high school loitering around a sit-down cabinet for some lame video game called Road Riot 4WD. He'd played it a few times but could recall the last time it was popular to garner such a large crowd. Humbert walked up to the front of the store to purchase a Slurpee mixing the four available flavors in a rainbow hued mess.

"Girl problems Humbert?" O'Dell, the large, burly woman behind the counter usually worked during the times Humbert frequented the Happy's. They had an easy-going acquaintance which became more of a friendship over time.

"Well, I don't know how to answer O'Dell." He was confused and anxious as Leslie's face appeared in his head.

"You've got girl problems boy; does she like you too or is it one of these shitty, "Will she or won't she" deals where you watch her like some kind of pervert?" O'Dell was known for her frank, honest talk holding court several times a week with some of her regular adult patrons. She functioned in the same manner a bartender does listening to the drunken ramblings of her customers.

"It's, complicated?"

"Humbert, save yourself some grief and talk to her; tell her how you feel idiot, kiss her, hell fuck the snot out of her if that's what you want but don't let this time pass you by kid." Her well-meaning words stuck with him as he walked away from the counter nursing his soft drink.

"Tell those kids back there to play or get the fuck outta my place Humbert." O'Dell yelled after him.

He found his way through the milling teens, many were social pariahs like himself pimply faced and awkward geeks and nerds. They were huddling around one pudgy redheaded guy watching something on his tablet. Humbert could hear some illicit sounds and hollow jeering emanating from the device. It sounded like they were watching porn. They were snorting and reacting to what they were watching piquing his curiosity further as he worked to get a vantage point to properly view the tablet screen. He found a spot behind a shorter teen finally able to look directly at the screen. Some guy in a football jersey and helmet was savagely railing the snot out of this girl with a pronounced, bubble butt. The unknown stud was built like a linebacker but his hands were still unable to handle the olive colored cheeks of the screaming girl underneath him. Her butt bounced and jiggled uncontrollably from the rough treatment as the other men jeered and cat called. The background looked familiar but he couldn't place it right away.

"HUMBERT!!" He was given pause as the congested crowd on the screen parted revealing Humbert's worse nightmare. Leslie's face was a twisted mask of terror and running mascara as the jock pulled her into an upright position into a reverse cowgirl position. It was surreal watching all guys who were probably his classmates standing around in the nude.

"FUUUUCK, SUCK MY DICK BITCH!!" Some senior he recognized from gym class unceremoniously shoved his cock into Leslie's mouth gagging her. Vulgar laughter and jeers dominated the audio on the tablet as the kid screening the porn noticed Humbert.

"Want a copy?"

The bastard was selling burned DVD copies of Leslie's gangbang and making a killing. Humbert wanted to throttle the pimply faced scumbag but ultimately hid his feelings as he managed a smile. He shoved the five-dollar asking price in the geek's pudgy hand formulating a plan.

"Hey man this, is totally cool; how did you get her to sign a release?"

"Re-lease, what's that?"

"You know, paperwork that gives you the right to use this footage for profit." The kid's brow furrowed as he processed what he was being told.

"You need paperwork for this; I-I mean it's just a sex tape?"

"Naw man; you gotta get permission or else it's pretty fucked for you dude, good luck bro." Humbert stuffed the DVD in the pocket of his cargo pants.

"WHAT?!!" The kid was already panicking.

"You'd better get a good lawyer; you're a pornographer bro."

"IT'S JUST A SEX TAPE!!"

"Tell that to the feds when they come knocking on your door; make sure you let parents know too." The entire group's eyes were on Humbert as he began to walk away before regarding them one last time.

"HEY MAN!!" The pudgy kid was visibly sweating.

"Oh yeah; O'Dell said for all of you to get the FUCK OUTTA HERE!!" The group scattered as O'Dell looked on approvingly. Humbert filled his cup once more before paying the clerk as he exited the store looking in the direction of the group. The pudgy kid was jostling with the other teens who appeared to be fighting for a copy of Leslie's movie. It appeared to be a feeding frenzy leaving Humbert anxious not knowing how to get an "IN" due to the fight. A patrol car suddenly rounded the corner hitting their sirens as the officers noticed the fray. The group looked as if they would run but threats from Deputies Mooney and Jimmy kept the eighteen-year-old teens in their place. All the frightened boys began yelling and chattering at the same time as Humbert walked up casually grabbing the backpack containing the pudgy kid's porn stash.

"Thanks Bro, I forgot about my bag."

"Huh, WHA-WHA-WHAT?!!"

"Thanks man, I got this bag." Humbert pulled lightly on the bag nodding towards the deputies as the pudgy kid realized his predicament and let go.

"Hey, what's going on over here?" Deputy Mooney noticed the slight tug of war between the teens.

"Nothing, he just picked up my bag for me, right Bro?" Humbert gave his peer a dead stare.

"Uhm, sure yeah it's his." The pudgy kid reluctantly admitted defeat in front of the clueless deputy.

"Shouldn't you kids be at home doing your homework or some shit?" Deputy Jimmy was annoyed as the kids dispersed directed in opposite directions by the officers.

"Yes, I got so much home work to do, have a nice day officer." Humbert smiled and waved watching his victim slowly walk off the parking lot. The officers couldn't wait to get back to their patrol car quickly speeding off onto the adjacent highway. The inside of the backpack contained what appeared to be at least fifty copies of the DVD in his pocket. He wondered how many had been sold before he found out chaffing at the thought of the whole of Maplewood High watching the illegal sex tape. Humbert walked to the end of the lot sitting on a short brick wall that held the sign advertising Happy's Truck Stop.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers