Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************************************************************************

"You're mad at me, just say it."

"I'm not mad."

"But I made you leave when there was another day of the convention. You could've stayed behind, Humbert." April stepped off the bus after spending the last leg of the trip back to Maplewood sitting apart from him.

"I got what I wanted, the last day is usually shit anyway."

"You don't have to lie."

"WOULD YOU STOP IT!" He stammered exasperated at her near constant needling since they checked out of their motel room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it Humbert; I really am, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." He took her in his arms giving April a deep hug as their lips met in a series of light pecks that blossomed into deep kissing in seconds. The newly minted couple had consummated their relationship several times before the impromptu vacation went bust. In truth, April had been uncomfortable with Humbert's naivety and earnest nature after he'd accidentally made her orgasm in a heated tryst. She knew it was imperative that she escape Humbert being on the verge od attacking him too soon. She wanted to peel away the layers and get him to open up to her before taking him down a path four others had painfully trod before her blue eyes rested on him. The thought and illicit nature of her deception was psychically intoxicating in and of itself. She locked her arms around his torso kissing him back with renewed passion.

"Thank you, Humbert."

"For what?"

"Making me an honest woman." Their lips locked again in a torrid embrace which was awkward since he was carrying both of their assorted bags. Their bodies melded into one another as he felt himself becoming aroused.

"YOU FAAAAWWKING BITCH; I'LL FUCK YOU UP!!" Leslie appeared out of nowhere digging her claws into April's scalp while raining clubbing blows down on the side of her face. The chubby blonde miscreant screamed like a harpy initially surprised, but quickly saw the opportunity presenting itself. Humbert was thrown off balance, falling onto the asphalt with their accumulated belongings scattered. Leslie seemed everywhere ripping and tearing at her blouse, still trying to land as many punches to her face as humanly possible. April put her fleshy arm up blocking a majority of the blows as Humbert recovered realizing what was happening. The girls became an entanglement of flailing limbs.

"I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL BEAT YOUR FAT ASS TO DEATH, YOU PIG!!" Several patrons and truck drivers forced the two girls apart, but Leslie was in a murderous rage shoving and pushing back. She was hysterical and distraught at seeing one of her worst enemies with Humbert.

"STOP-IT LESLIE!!" Humbert shoved her back with both hands as April cowered behind him.

"What are you doing?"

"CUT IT OUT, GET OUT OF HERE!!" April held onto the back of his shirt pressing her face deeply there to hide her gleeful smile.

"Humbert, you don't know..." Leslie's hair was all over her head, her face had an errant scar or two from April's nails. There was no doubt the taller, more fit cheerleader could demolish April if given an opportunity.

"I KNOW LESLIE; I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU!! I've seen your movie with all those guys!!" Leslie froze in place knowing nothing about the sex tape that had been made of her ultimate degradation, but recognizing what Humbert was referring to. She was already in tears shrinking back, her hands covering her mouth. Humbert backed away keeping his counterfeit girlfriend behind him for her own protection.

"Humbert?"

"LEAVE US ALONE!!" He yelled finding chivalry in the moment as some people held onto Leslie's arms. She found April smiling at her, impishly peeping from his left side while he was distracted. Leslie struggled mightily against the people restraining her as Humber quickly gathered up his and April's belongings ushering his girlfriend further away. He was horrified to some blood trickling down her rounded face from her temple. She withdrew from him snatching her arm away in fake surprise.

"Humbert, who's that girl?"

"She's-uhm, nothing, nobody at all." The dark makeup around April's eyes blended perfectly into the evening darkness giving her the appearance of a demonic cupie doll to Leslie.

"Humbert no, please..." Leslie begged.

"I don't want any trouble, call me when you figure this out Humbert." April snatched her tote and bags from him running off, losing herself in the growing crowd. He was left to stare back incredulously at Leslie.

"Please." She twisted and yanked trying to get away from the large, obese driver holding her.

"Stay away from me." He gathered up his belongings backing away before running off the lot. The look on Leslie's face shook him to the core of his being. It felt as if he'd cheated on her as he ran off into the night.

"Just listen to me, please." He was already long gone as the waitress appeared draping an arm around her back. The crowd started to disperse leaving Leslie there with some women and children. The bus horn blared loudly as it pulled off the lot to its next destination.

"Humbert."

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*************************************************************************************

The high beams cut through the inky darkness roadside revealing a plethora of tall reedy grass, shrubbery and bushes until the "Welcome to Maplewood" sign came into view. Some insects were visible flying around in the illumination as Antoinette peered out the passenger side window of the car.

"I'm scared Chel; this is really scary."

"Shut up, keep looking."

"What if somebody got her; what if she's..." Before she could complete that sentence Patty suddenly reached in the car grabbing two frantic handfuls of the Antoinette's shirt as the sisters screamed hysterically.

"HELP ME!!"