Mean Girls Reunion 03

Story Info
Lizzy Caplan is masterful.
6k words
4.8
14k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Part 3 - Lizzy

2003

This time, I stumbled onto something while doing my job. Technically, I was off the clock and was only wandering around after goofing off with co-workers. But before I left, I walked over to the gymnasium set, which would be crowded for tomorrow's filming of some big third act scenes.

I came in to see if anything needed fixing or fine tuning, to save some work for tomorrow. But the second I got in, I heard some strange noises. Noises that soon started to sound erotic. Noises that seemed to be coming below the bleachers in the "gym."

Thinking ahead, I quietly slipped out of my shoes, so I wouldn't make as much noise by coming closer. Carrying the shoes in my hands, I tiptoed on my socks towards the bleachers, looking to see if I could make out who was below yet -- and what she was doing.

It could be one of two things at this point. But I didn't hear any other voices -- unless he or she was really quiet -- so that ruled out sex. Masturbation it was, then.

As the noises got louder and I got closer, I put on my writing glasses and started to make out who it was.

If I didn't know better, I'd say it resembled Lizzy Caplan -- a.k.a sharp tonged outcast Janis Ian. She had her head thrown back and her shirt still on -- but it was probably another matter below. Before I could try and confirm it, she got louder and one of her arms seemed to move faster.

Her moans and pants got huskier, sexier and closer to the brink. So close that she couldn't see me -- but that would easily change once she was done. And she sounded close to being done any second.

When that second came, I watched, heard and was enraptured for the first two seconds. However, my brain rebooted and helped me make my retreat in the next few. I heard her catch her breath and pant as I got closer to the exit, then I quietly opened the door and slid out.

Whether Lizzy could hear me by then, I didn't know. The fact I could get on the lot the next day gave me an idea. As if this fucking set wasn't giving me enough ideas already.

January 2014

Although I'd witnessed more graphic things from Lizzy 11 years ago than Lacey or Tina, I was less nervous to see her in person. For one thing, she didn't know me, and probably wasn't hiding that she saw me during a private moment. Then again, if she didn't remember me, it might not help my actual sales pitch for the story.

Nevertheless, Lizzy allowed me to see her in her apartment, after she got done shooting a movie for the day. Between her schedule and her appearance at the Golden Globes days ago, she could have easily declined to see me or just done this over the phone. Yet once again, I was fortunate to make my case in person.

Indeed, since she didn't see me in our biggest encounter on the Mean Girls set, she didn't recognize me. But I seemed to convince her I did work there, and assured her that Lacey and Tina could confirm it. She believed me and let me tell her about the proposed cover story anyway.

Yet as I pitched it, told her Lacey and Tina were on board and assured her we could work around her schedule, I got the feeling Lizzy's mind was elsewhere. With eyes as big and noteworthy as hers, it was easier to tell if they were distracted. She did nod and seem to follow along, yet I sensed I didn't have her strictest attention.

To get more clues, I tried to talk and study her other body language at the same time. I ignored how I was checking out someone's body for different reasons than usual lately. As I did, I noted Lizzy's posture looked straight, and her legs....

Her legs were pressed kind of tight together. And this was the second time her hand brushed between them.

"So you think you can get Lindsay?" Lizzy broke my concentration, by staying on the actual topic of conversation.

"Oh, oh right. I suppose I'll find out very soon," I got back on track. "After I finish talking to you and Amanda, I'll have no choice. That's why I want to sort out as much as possible first, just in case."

Shrugging my past suspicions aside, I got out a notepad and showed Lizzy when Lacey and Tina had for the shoot. Lizzy claimed she could get herself available, pointing to the best potential dates with one hand -- and keeping her other hand between her legs and on her skirt. Which almost seemed to arch against that hand.

What the hell could make her....

"So, one of those dates should work. I can call you once I work out the best one," Lizzy said, somewhat quickly. If my developing crazy theory was right, this would make a little more sense....

But it couldn't be. I couldn't have gotten in the middle of her....doing that again. "Is now a bad time?" I blurted out loud in my disbelief.

"Excuse me?" Lizzy asked back. "Are you in a rush or something?"

"No. Well, technically, yes. But if you're in one, I can come back," I finally settled on.

"I agreed to see you, remember?" Lizzy frowned. "I made time when I could have rested and pushed you off. So let's at least get something out of it."

"Okay, okay!" I said with some frustration. "We just need to pick the best date you can be there, and match it up with the others."

"I can make that work," Lizzy declared, pointing to early March on my notepad, without looking too hard. "If they can, I can."

"Oh. Okay. If Amanda and Lindsay can, then we're all good," I concluded.

"Good, looks like we're all set, then," Lizzy hurried along. Not knowing what else to say, I got up and started to make my way out.

I knew I couldn't expect the same thing as my last two trips.....even if it looked like it could set up that way. But I'd pushed my luck enough, I supposed. With that, I left Lizzy's apartment and closed the door behind me, yet I stayed in the hall.

I told myself I should leave now, but my feet stayed stuck. I didn't know what I was expecting or hoping for -- though I stopped guessing when I heard from behind the door, "Damnit, it's gone!"

I was too confused to leave now, especially when Lizzy suddenly opened the door. She looked annoyed and frustrated, but when she saw I was actually still there, she softened up a little. "Sorry," she quietly said as she calmed down further. "That....wasn't about you."

"That narrows it down," I quipped. It might have been harsher than I intended, so I got out a sorry before Lizzy let me back in.

When she closed the door, she explained, "I did have a long day. Still coming off a long Globes weekend, really. I figured I could....relax and be fresh and ready before you came here. But I lost track of time and I....didn't get done relaxing. Not as much as I wanted. I guess that made me antsy."

If I hadn't seen Lizzy's 'relaxing' techniques 11 years ago, maybe I wouldn't suspect a deeper meaning now. Some of it wasn't that much of a cover anyway. Hell, maybe I was wrong and she was on the level. Either way, I said, "I get it. I can still leave and let you relax again."

"That'd be nice, if I hadn't lost the mood. I was so close to it before, and now I gotta start all over again. Who knows how long that'll take?" Lizzy lamented. "I got too upset to stay ready."

"Is that my fault?" I had to ask.

"No, no! Well, not directly," Lizzy answered. She then sighed and continued, "It's not you. We used to work together, apparently, and now you're gonna get me back in with the Plastics. Except Regina, apparently. So I shouldn't take it out on you. You can go if you want."

"I don't want it to feel awkward if we see each other again," I stated, borrowing Tina's past excuse. I thought it out some more, sat next to her on the couch and let myself ask, "If there's any way I can help you relax....I'm in no rush. Really. Whatever you might need."

At this point, I could still claim innocence and say I thought she really meant "relax." By that skin of my teeth, I could make this offer and look okay if I read it wrong. Or my luck could be due to run out after all.

"I did it by myself before and almost got there," Lizzy broke the silence. "But I might need more to get that close again."

She still hadn't made the subtext 100 percent clear -- 80 percent, maybe. I studied her body language again, yet gave myself more freedom than before. I saw how she looked less stiff, and how her green blouse and black skirt clung to her in the process. I saw her legs weren't rubbing together, but she did cross one over the other to show off more tempting skin.

I looked up and saw the bit of exposed, tempting skin on her chest, although a lot more seemed to be hidden below. I only let myself see that for a second, but when I looked up and saw the sultry tinge in Lizzy's green eyes and developing smile, I lingered longer.

"Is that a yes?" I got out. "Are you getting more relaxed already?"

"I'm starting to think you might....help me get there," Lizzy commented, sounding more blatant and sexy.

She inched herself closer to me, which gave me the confidence to reach for her bare knee. When I got there and felt it -- and saw it as a final go ahead -- I responded, "Then I'd better get to work."

Before Lizzy could do anything, I got off the couch and kneeled down in front of her. Once she uncrossed her legs, I went right between them without even removing her skirt. I felt her up at first and detected a lack of panties, then lifted her skirt up and got right to work.

It was clear she really had been working on herself recently, even if she hadn't gotten all the way. Yet either her past work or my skills made her groan louder when I got going. I made myself believe it was both, but when my tongue circled her and my fingers grazed her before going deeper, I could believe it was mostly me now.

"Oh, fuck," I heard Lizzy exclaimed. "Put it in me. Tongue first," she instructed. I followed orders and let my tongue slide all over her, while my hands rested on and rubbed her upper thighs. "Mmmm....hands now," she instructed next.

She said hands plural, but I cheated anyway. I just put my left hand next to my face, keeping my right hand on her right leg. Lizzy had less reason to nitpick when I put my left forefinger in her, then licked the right of her pussy and suckled on her there.

"Oh, that's it....wiggle em," Lizzy moaned. My finger went as far into her as it could and rubbed her, while my tongue licked her from side to side and then up and down. She sounded impressed with how I followed directions.

When my thumb caressed her below her pussy, Lizzy all but squeezed my head with her legs. Undeterred, I finger fucked her faster while licking her and stroking her leg all at once, then removed my finger and put my tongue back in without missing a beat. As for my finger, it and the rest of my left hand palmed her inner thigh, while my right did the same to the other one.

I pushed Lizzy's legs further apart, then decided I finally needed a better view. My right hand went behind her and Lizzy pushed her hips up, giving me room to lower her zipper and push her skirt down. When I got it off her legs and left her pussy exposed, I put my thumb at the bottom and let my tongue go to the top.

My forefinger and thumb rubbed her below while my teeth, lips and tongue worked on top, making Lizzy cry out longer. "Fuck me....fuck me, I'm getting there again...." she praised. If she'd gotten that close before and couldn't finish before I got there, I'd have to add something extra.

I put my thumb into her next, which I presumed she could have done herself earlier. She couldn't keep her tongue on her pussy at the same time, though. It kept licking the top as I fucked her harder and deeper, only to have my tongue dive right back in the second I removed my thumb.

"Ugh, yeah, harder," Lizzy urged. I tried licking her deeper, but perhaps that wouldn't cut it. When my tongue found her clit, I got a better idea.

My forefinger and thumb returned to get a hold of her clit, tugging on it while I licked up every inch of her. Lizzy groaned deeper and breathed heavily, pushing herself onto my face and fingers. This helped distract her while I worked out my final move.

In short order, I put my left index finger and forefinger into her, placed my left thumb underneath her pussy, placed my right fingers and thumb next to them, and put my tongue back on top of her opening. They all fucked, rubbed, tweaked and licked Lizzy up accordingly.

"Oh, fucking God!" Lizzy called out. "Fuck, it's coming! Fuck, it's about time....fuck!" she gasped as she began letting herself go.

I took my fingers out and put my tongue back inside Lizzy, right as she started cumming on it. My lips covered her up as well, helping me catch and swallow what she gave me. My tongue left her as she came down and rested against her lips, then my lips left her.

My fingers gave her a few final rubs before I finally looked back up. Lizzy laid her head back, looking quite overcome and satisfied. "Oh, I was looking forward to that all day....worth waiting after all," she muttered.

"Thanks," I said. After a few more moments, I got on my feet and asked, "So you are relaxed now?"

"Yep," she replied. "That's always been relaxing for me." She paused and added, "So I know how it must be for people other than me." I didn't miss that she wasn't looking at my face anymore.

"Wait...." it dawned on me. "You sure you're not too relaxed?" I double checked. If she was too relaxed and really needed rest -- or couldn't get enough energy back for the job -- it wouldn't be worth it.

"I got some reserves left for this," Lizzy quipped. On that, she sat herself up and put her hands on my hips before I could move. Once she made sure I wasn't leaving, her right hand lowered my zipper, reached in and pulled me out.

Without another word, she lowered her mouth on me and started sucking. And God, it was worth it.

Lizzy gulped me down deep to set the tone, before massaging me more slowly. Her lips and tongue went up and down my shaft as she moaned quietly, yet she got louder before she came off. Without pausing, her mouth went to my underside and kissed it deeply, with the tip of her tongue soon replacing her lips. It went all the way to the bottom of my cock and went back up, right as her left hand grasped my wet erection.

She pumped me below and resumed suckling my tip and head above, while moaning and dabbing her tongue on me. Her eyelids lowered as her alluring green eyes looked up at me, seeing me visibly melt at her skills.

It was a blowjob that made my toes curl into my shoes, and made most of the rest of my body tingle. Lizzy took her time and made sure every inch of my cock was taken care of in some way. I didn't know if she learned this on her own or learned it in some way thanks to "Masters of Sex," but I couldn't look into it at that time.

Lizzy put both hands on my shaft and concentrated her lips and tongue on my head, kissing and rubbing it on her lips. She took her lips lower and removed her right hand, promptly taking the top half of my cock into her hot mouth and bobbling down. Her left hand pumped me in tune with her mouth stroking me, as her right went right onto my ass.

Although Lizzy had been so vocal and descriptive when I blew her, I had no words for my part. I didn't have the capacity to come up with them -- at least words other than "Ugh." Since my hands were just hanging there, I thought they could show my appreciation for me.

My right tried by going onto Lizzy's cheek, resisting the urge to push her head down further. Instead, I brought it to the back of her neck, rubbing my thumb gently over the front to sooth her. The next thing I knew, Lizzy licked up my cock, blew on it and then kissed up to my head, so I presumed it worked.

My left hand tried to massage her neck and shoulder too, which made Lizzy keep moaning on me. Maybe she would have regardless, but I wasn't about to make her come off and answer. However, she came off me anyway.

With nothing on my cock, I took my hand off her in a bit of childish revenge -- or maybe just to put something on there. Before I could take over the job, though, Lizzy's hands went on her blouse instead of me. She lifted it over her head and threw it away, leaving her completely nude, as it turns out.

I didn't see any nudity from Lizzy 11 years ago. I did see a share of it on "True Blood" and "Masters of Sex" so I already knew what I missed out on. But knowing it and seeing it were two different things, as I remembered while seeing her full breasts rise and fall. They must have been right between a B and C-cup -- maybe a B+.

I had no vocal comment, and neither did Lizzy -- aside from her mouth going back on me. My hands rested on her shoulders again, but it was clear she wanted them lower. There was little else I wanted at that point too.

Once I grabbed a hold of Lizzy's supple breasts, I pushed them up and put my palms on her nipples. I rubbed them as Lizzy rubbed my shaft, making us both moan in the process. I found my voice while cupping her tits and feeling her cup my balls, although it still just said, "Fuck, yes...."

All of a sudden, Lizzy remembered to unbuckle my belt and take my pants and underwear down. I wanted to get them off my ankles, but I couldn't once Lizzy put her hands on my bare ass and went back to town.

Gripping my ass tightly and pushing it forward, Lizzy bobbed up and down like I was really fucking her mouth. I almost did it myself, but I kept my hands on her tits and pushed them up in lue of pushing her head down. However, she got me down my throat without my help.

I groaned to the heavens at that point, distracting me from Lizzy popping her mouth off. Strangely, she went the opposite approach from before and licked me all too slowly. The tip of her tongue dug into my slit, only to slide right down my shaft in a torturously slow manner.

I kept speaking in only groans as Lizzy wrapped her lips around me, sucked oh so gently and moaned oh so deeply. She popped off, came back on and did the same, only with her tongue back on my slit. She came off, repeated the process and added a doe eyed glare up at me.

Just when I thought I could take no more, Lizzy broke the gentle treatment and sucked me right down into her throat. I held onto her tits and tried to hold onto my cum for dear life, but Lizzy tried to suck it down directly. When it seemed she'd get close, she came off and completely let go of my cock, leaving me in hellish limbo.

I almost forgot my pride and asked, "Please...." until Lizzy spared me by putting her tongue on my slit. She kept her mouth open and licked it up in plain sight, then slowly put her hands on my ass and her lips around my head. Finally, she moaned what sounded like approval for me to let go, with her lovely eyes encouraging me even further.

A few more suckles was all the added approval I needed, and all I could take.

I exploded right onto Lizzy's tongue and mouth, hoping I didn't churn out more than she could handle. She swallowed the opening spurts, but came off and let me land the rest into her open mouth. Mine was open for different reasons by then.

After I finally got everything out, Lizzy closed her mouth, kissed my tip before it started deflating, and sat back down with a smirk. I didn't have that much energy for a while, as I merely had enough to collapse next to her on the couch. My bare ass was on it, but so was hers, so I had an excuse -- if I cared to make one.

I had no comment on anything at that moment, leaving Lizzy to break the silence. "Interesting style you're going with," she noted, making me remember I was the only one with clothes on. With my shirt and shoes still on and my pants and underwear around my ankles, I looked as messy as Lizzy looked stunning -- nearly.

"Would you feel better if we matched?" I asked, risking that she wouldn't want to. When Lizzy reached up and fiddled with the top button on my shirt, I figured it paid off.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12