Mean Girls Reunion 04

Story Info
A big night out and in with Amanda Seyfried.
7.8k words
4.56
21.3k
16
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

2003

Amanda Seyfried was the newcomer on the Mean Girls set. Lindsay was the big star, Tina, Lacey and Lizzy all had prime time TV experience, and even Rachel had a body swapping Rob Schneider film under her belt. But Amanda just had a few years of soap opera work on her filmography, but Mean Girls would be her very first movie -- making her new to this side of the business, just like me. In a way.

I told myself it was a big reason why I couldn't take my eyes off her. It wasn't just her own incredible blue/green eyes, blonde hair, bright face and irresistible figure. At least those weren't the only reasons.

Yet after the mishaps with Lacey, Tina and Lizzy, I felt nervous about the same thing happening with Amanda. I knew I should have been excited and hopeful, though. She was just starting out in the movies, but I could tell she wouldn't be an unknown for long. If she was ever not going to be untouchable, this would be it.

But although I wasn't star struck or intimidated by Lacey, Tina or Lizzy, Amanda made me more....hesitant. I told myself I'd stumbled onto moments with them, and now thinking of it was throwing me off. If I just let it happen, something weird and hot would come up, as it had before.

Yet nothing did. It wasn't for lack of talking to her or trying to bond, though.

Whenever I was nearby and Amanda needed something, I helped get it for her. When I ran into her heading to the set in her sexy Santa costume, I kept eye contact throughout -- though that had its own set of problems. I appreciated her smiles and nods at me whenever she noticed me, and admired how she could go from playing a total dimbulb to being super bright off camera.

On her last day of shooting, I found her alone as she prepared to leave. I wished her luck and told her how this was my first film experience as well -- and joked that this would be a fun thing to look back on at the Oscars in 10 years.

She said, "I hope so too," with her big smile, then left after giving me a hug goodbye. It came too fast for me to savor her chest against mine, or to really hold her right back. Perhaps I was overconfident that this would set up something more, after coming close to it so many times on this set.

But Amanda left and took those hopes with her. And my ever growing "What could have been" list of fantasies had a new, perhaps permanent leader.

January 2014

I'd done a good job repressing and ignoring my old thoughts about Amanda. The old and new thoughts about Lacey, Tina and Lizzy certainly helped. In fact, they made me less nervous and intimidated by the time I reached out to Amanda.

Unfortunately for me, she had the busiest movie career of the group other than Rachel, who'd already been too busy to come onboard. So it didn't bode well when her agent told me she was on a shoot.

It bode somewhat better when he called me back an hour later. It got much better when he said Amanda did want to talk to me -- and do it in person. I was somewhat deflated when he said she couldn't until two days from now. But when he shared the next bit of news, I stayed high for the next 48 hours.

The nerves came back when I reached the restaurant Amanda would allegedly meet me at for dinner. I was told she'd meet me there when the shoot was over -- and I held back fears that she wasn't coming for about 10 minutes. It was better than five or two, like I expected.

Yet right after the 11'th minute, I saw someone coming.

I'd seen other women come by and been disappointed that they weren't Amanda. But when I saw an unmistakably familiar, unmistakably gorgeous blond in a light green dress, I had no problem letting that disappointment go. "Sorry I'm late," Amanda Seyfried added.

"Sure," I blurted without thinking. "Another thing to laugh about at the Oscars, then," I said with even less thought, since she was less likely to remember a 10-year old joke from a crewman.

"If you meet me there this time, I will. I'm the only one who went there on schedule this year, so don't put this on me," Amanda answered.

Oh, right. She was at the Oscars with the Les Miserables cast, 10 years after my joke. She remembered the irony and I didn't. Now I was the one laughing, almost in spite of myself.

Amanda broke out into a smile when I composed myself, conceding, "Well, better late than never." She went over for another hug, and this time I fully joined in.

When we broke, I led her into the restaurant and we were sent to our table. After we settled in and ordered, Amanda clarified why we were here.

"I knew we wouldn't be able to talk on the set. Like, really talk," she said. "Doing it on the phone or through my people seemed too impersonal. I mean, look at this. We started out together, kind of, and now here we are again. I figured that was worth a nice night to ourselves."

First, I made sure this dinner was all that came to mind as the definition of a 'nice night.' Then I made sure to warn her, "Well, we're not there yet. If you're in, we've gotta pick a free date you can drop by on. One that matches with the others."

"You got the others?" Amanda asked.

"Most of them," I had to recap. "Lacey, Tina and Lizzy are in. Rachel couldn't make it. And....the big get is next," I faced up to. "And that's gonna make or break this whole thing."

"I heard Lindsay was doing good," Amanda encouraged.

"Either that or she's covered up her antics better. She had to figure out how eventually, right?" I joked, albeit cautiously in case Amanda was still close with Lindsay. "Who knows with her? I guess I'll find out in a jiff now."

"Your magazine won't do this without her?" Amanda wondered.

"They never said that. But a Mean Girls reunion without both Lindsay and Rachel? Even if they do it, it's not gonna sell as much. Not even with you guys," I admitted. "If I get Lindsay, they won't mind that Rachel's not there. If I don't....it'll be more unpredictable. Even more unpredictable than actually having her there."

"So....you're warming up with me before you get to her," Amanda stated more than asked.

"Well, now I have good memories to take with me into battle," I said without thinking. This time I felt better about it, especially when Amanda smiled.

"You must have a lot of those already. If you talked to Tina, Lacey and Lizzy," Amanda nitpicked. "How are they?"

Without going into ultra graphic detail, I could only say, "You can find out when I get the shoot ready. Might as well think positive, right?" I dodged.

Amanda nodded, making me breathe an inner sigh of relief. There was no need for that graphic detail, since I didn't want gossip hounds and paparazzi spies hearing that about the others. That was the sole reason.

I stayed in thought until they brought us our appetizers. By then, my mind wandered enough that I had to say out loud, "I can't believe you remembered me. Or at least our broken Oscar date."

"I didn't until the Oscars," Amanda admitted, which was a little deflating. She seemed to notice that, backpedaling, "I mean, I did remember you. It's the movie that got me started, so of course I remember pretty much everything. But when I got my Oscar invitation, I just....remembered that part much better. And how right you were."

Amanda's huge eyes got even wider as she continued, "I know I didn't have to do much to get there. For that movie, anyway. But like you said, in just 10 years I got to the Oscars. You believed that right from the start. Or you didn't think it was a total joke." She brushed it off and finished, "Either way....you were the first regular person to think I'd go that far."

"It wasn't that hard to figure out," I said honestly. "Gorgeous newcomers who clearly aren't plastic....they tend to find their footing. Faster than most."

I didn't give Amanda much time to look flattered before I went on. "Let's leave Lindsay aside. Other than her, look at every single one of you. You and Rachel are flat out movie stars, Tina's a TV legend, Lizzy's having her dramatic breakthrough as we speak, and Lacey can still set everyone on fire. All that in 10 years."

I added the sad asterisk, "And now everything I've done the last 10 years....is in Lindsay Lohan's hands."

I should have stuck with just praising Amanda and the others. Yet despite bringing the mood down again, Amanda still didn't hold her against me. "Maybe I could call her first? I probably can't see her with you....but I can give her a good pitch before you seal the deal."

"No, I don't want you to...." I paused to make sure I said this right. "Don't put yourself through that for me. Agreeing to do the shoot is enough. I should make sure there is one myself."

"You're sure?" Amanda double checked. I nodded before I got too touched by her concern. She backed off and decided, "Well, I can still give you those happy memories before battle. That much I can make time for."

Amanda used her time well as the evening went on. I put work aside and focused on catching up with her, like I had with Tina. Yet this played out like regular old dinner conversation between old friends -- a new twist to this whole series of events. After all the insane setups and antics of the last few weeks, this felt....almost normal.

I shouldn't have liked normal after all the hot, less than normal things I'd experienced. Of course, having this with a celebrity like Amanda didn't feel normal to me. Regardless, it felt...soothing either way. And it had little to do with the wine.

The wine notwithstanding, we walked out on our own two feet and I still felt clear headed. So I couldn't use that to explain why I saw a limo pulling up. Amanda said it was hers and she'd take me wherever I wanted to go -- which struck me as a better explanation.

Home was about a half hour away, so I had time to savor being in a limo for the first time. It also helped me savor Amanda sitting next to me, with lights highlighting her flawless face, eyes, lips and hair. "You're so gorgeous..." I let escape in a whisper -- but not a quiet enough one.

"Thanks," was all she said, albeit just a little louder than me. Maybe I made her awkward - or maybe I said it with more reverence than the average person. Maybe the wine was talking to her more than me.

Regardless, when I brought myself to look at her again, we both shared a nervous chuckle. I was surprised she sounded as nervous, but she looked more okay as time went on. Just to be safe, I looked away every few seconds -- while I still had the power to -- yet that power began to fade fast.

"Making happy memories. To get you through the hard stuff," Amanda recapped. That was starting to be an ironic choice of words.

"If I thought about this, I might tune Lindsay out too much," I warned.

"I can see how that'd be weird for her," Amanda noted.

I would be paying enough attention to her when/if I got to see her. I had no choice, really. But I had a choice to think about better things now, before I put my future on the line. Compared to those stakes, focusing on Amanda was much better and much less risky.

I was only emboldened enough to get halfway to kissing her, though. Fortunately, Amanda took it from there.

She placed her full, pretty lips onto mine, breaking just after I'd closed my eyes and pressed back. She came right back a second later, when we both got into sync. My right hand went onto her cheek like a magnet, giving her face the same feathery touch I gave her lips. Before long, however, both touches got deeper and hotter.

My left hand didn't know what to do, or which part of Amanda's body to touch. It settled for her left leg, allowing me to feel another silky bit of skin. Her tongue joined the club soon after, gliding into my mouth as my hand glided up her leg. Yet just as my right hand got into her even silkier hair, she stopped all of my paths.

Amanda pulled back and took my hand off her leg -- only to put her hands on them. But their real target was the bottom of her dress, as she got it up enough to expose her panties. She sat back down with the bottom of her dress around her waist, and her covered private parts in clear view for me.

"Okay, then...." I muttered. Putting my hand back on her leg, I slid further up and drifted to her undergarment. I brushed the tip of my forefinger against her, but upped the ante by pressing my whole hand on her. After palming her a few times, Amanda started moaning and arching her hips up.

"I should get more comfy," Amanda reasoned. Backing away from me again, this time she went to the right side of the seat and laid her back against the wall. Her legs were open, so I would have to lie on my stomach and put my head between them. In little time, that's just what I did.

Amanda looked down and put her hand in my hair while I put my tongue on her panties. I made them wetter in at least two ways, before going over to lick the bare skin on her right thigh. Meanwhile, my left hand finally dipped into her underwear and began playing.

There was only so much I could do with that setup, so I had to sit up and help Amanda get her panties off. Once they were tossed aside, I laid back down and wasted no time getting to her bare center. I kissed it like I kissed her other lips at first, but this time I used my tongue a lot faster and harder.

Amanda groaned as I made out with her pussy, with her pushing it against me to sell the effect. In short order, I wrapped my lips around her clit and suckled, bobbing my head up and down to sell another effect. Finally, I put my hands on her hips and thrust my tongue in and out of her, for one last recreation.

"Yeah, fuck me...." Amanda asked, her sweet voice now tinged with naughtiness. My forefinger joined in as a more effective fucking tool, entering her while my tongue licked the top of her pussy. For Amanda's part, she thrust her hips back and forced more of my finger in her, beginning to fuck herself on me.

My tongue stayed on her and she somehow didn't give me a bump on the head. Speaking of big bumps, my free right hand went onto her dress, right below the bumps on her chest. I didn't know whether to go higher yet, or how I would do it, but Amanda solved it for me.

She put my hand on her covered right breast, which was the second best solution she could have used. Nevertheless, feeling ample flesh and smooth fabric all at once wasn't a bad runner up choice. Combined with my finger digging deeper and my tongue making her wetter all over, it blended in perfectly.

The position wasn't the most comfortable, though. To fix that, I needed a sacrifice.

I licked her up as deep as possible while fucking her and groaping her harder. As Amanda groaned louder -- and we forgot if the limo was sound proof or not -- I tried to get as much of her taste on my tongue as I could.

I didn't bother closing my mouth as I sat up, put my finger back in Amanda and pressed my body against hers. Her back was still on the car wall and I made sure there was no escape. As my thumb rubbed her on top, like my tongue had done, I kissed her and tasted even more of her.

Amanda tasted herself and my own tongue while I fucked and rubbed her below. My right hand stayed on her clothed tit, but Amanda used her hands to lower her dress straps through it all. She then pulled the front of her dress down and exposed her tits in full.

They were tits I saw in several freeze frames for Chloe and Lovelace -- yet they could only be fully appreciated in person. A 36C at the least, Amanda's chest shook as she arched her back and rode my finger. My right hand returned to her now bare right breast, and the difference was undeniable.

It also helped to have my mouth suckle her nipple and lick her areola as well

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby," Amanda cooed, her hips thrusting faster. Between that, my finger, both my thumbs rubbing sensitive areas and my mouth devouring another, she was probably close. As such, I could afford to take my hand off her breast and put it into her hair -- fisting some of it as I felt her tightening up.

"Ooh, so good," Amanda curiously said, even after I grabbed her hair. I shrugged off any meaning about that, focusing on making her cum. My finger pumped into her even faster and I nibbled her nipple for extra help. Once my hand ran through enough of her hair, it went back on her cheek and glided its thumb past her lips.

This helped Amanda startle me by taking my thumb into her mouth. I wasn't necessarily going for that -- but as I looked up and saw her suckle me, her eyes giving a sultry half-lidded gaze down at me, I let it slide. And let my finger fuck her harder as a thank you.

Amanda hummed around my thumb before letting it out, now free to scream, "Fuck, make me cum all over....fuck, I'm cumming all over!"

With that, I gave her breast a last big suckle, helping to make her prediction come true. I felt her cumming on my finger and hand, but I chose to look at Amanda's orgasmic face instead. It quivered and turned red as she closed her eyes and parted her moaning lips. Yet she was able to look at me as she came down.

Amanda let out more big groans as her orgasm subsided, her eyes opened wider and her lips started to close. She was somewhat composed while I took my hand off her groin and brought it to my mouth. When I finished licking it up, she went over to kiss me and taste herself again.

We merely kept pecking as Amanda closed her legs and put her feet back on the floor. I was too distracted to see her right hand heading for my pocket, until it tried to get in. I broke off and helped make it easier -- then she thanked me by reaching over to touch my cock.

Her left hand grabbed the visible bulge in my pants and pushed it over to my pocket. There, her right thumb brushed itself over my cock head, despite the barriers between them. As for Amanda's still visible left hand, it made its way to my zipper.

"After all that and this....I am not gonna last...." I warned. I feared I'd deterred her too much when she took her hands away. Instead, she left the seat and sat on her knees in front of me, before her hands went back to my zipper.

When she got it down, she went for my belt and quickly lowered my pants down. Even then, I couldn't stop myself from warning, "Seriously....you don't have to do much...."

"Then I should use the good stuff while I can," Amanda reasoned. That certainly described putting her tits on my shaft.

She fucked my cock with her chest, not even bending down to lick my exposed head. Somehow I kept from cumming, not even taking the risk of fucking her back. Still, I had to give a few thrusts between those ample beauties -- but five was my limit.

Amanda was almost psychic in taking her tits off then, if not disappointing. But when she opened her mouth and bent her head down, she was on her way to making up for it. Or she would if she put herself on my cock at all.

All she did was go down on me without putting her lips or tongue on me. With her mouth wide open, Amanda merely breathed on me before coming off, then did it two more times. The effect was torturous, until she came down and put her lips halfway down my shaft. Yet it came back when she didn't suckle me.

Amanda merely slid her lips up my cock without licking or sucking me. She didn't even put her hand on me, leaving me in complete limbo. Finally, her lips went onto my head and her tongue barely poked out, slowly teasing my slit as she kissed me and hummed, her eyes giving me a sweet glare up this time.

At this point, the slightest teasing and seductive look would get me close. But Amanda still drew it out by softly kissing and licking my head, with no other part getting attention. She then opened her mouth over me again and put her tongue on my tip -- right as her hand cupped my balls.

Finally having hand contact down there -- especially down there -- was nearly enough. Amanda jiggling my balls, saying "I wanna see that cum come out," then licking up my shaft and getting in two precious suckles -- well, that crossed the nearly out.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers