Mean Girls Rule! Pt. 01

Story Info
A female physician wrestles with her darker cravings.
6.6k words
4.47
76.6k
91

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,095 Followers

This is a story about a middle-aged female physician surrendering herself completely to a beautiful young resident. It contains more elements of humiliation and degradation than actual sex. If this is not your cup of tea, please do not read on. For everyone else, let the depravity begin!

*****

Dr. Victoria Reynolds awoke with a start in the pre-dawn darkness. Her back was stiff from sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed. She shivered in the gloom and pulled the threadbare blanket around her nakedness. She felt the familiar coolness between her legs as she shifted her weight on her rump. As she moved, her collar and leash tinkled musically. The sound seemed impossibly loud in the quiet gloom of the room.

She froze and lay still, looking up at the large bed in alarm. She knew she would get a cunting of she accidentally woke the couple before the appointed time.

Above her on the bed, the man and woman slept on. Victoria heard the steady rhythm of their breathing. The girl began to snore softly.

Victoria Reynolds was forty-two years old. She was five-foot six inches tall and weighed one hundred and ten pounds. She had blue eyes and long blond hair. Her breasts were two sizes above perky. She worked out three times a week to keep her belly flat and her ass and thighs well-toned. She was attractive and she knew it.

To the outside world, she was a typical married suburban mom with two kids who were currently away at sleep-away camp. A pillar of the community, Victoria was active in the PTA and club champion at the golf club. She had always been an over-achiever and a hard-charger. She had graduated first in her medical school class. Nobody was surprised when she chose surgery as her specialty. Now, comfortably entering a well-preserved middle age, Dr. Reynolds was a well-respected physician and a power-player. In short, she was a woman in total control. Nobody knew about her secret obsession.

Well, almost nobody.

The girl above her shifted in her sleep and moaned softly.

The mean girl.

Victoria Reynolds had always had a weakness for mean girls. Ever since she was a teenager, she had fantasized about being overpowered and abused by the rougher girls at school. The girl who was currently sleeping in the bed above her was easily the roughest and meanest one yet.

Her name was Rebecca Morris and she was twenty-seven years old. They were still plumbing the full depths of her depravity together. She dealt in extremes, that was for damn sure. There seemed to be no limit to her cruelty. Each day brought a new violation, a more deeply nuanced humiliation for the doctor.

Victoria loved it.

She lifted her head and craned her neck to look at the bedside clock. It was only 5:15 a.m. She still had fifteen minutes before it was time to wake the girl. She lay back down and sighed softly. She thought about the events of the previous evening, savoring each delicious quantum of degradation.

As usual, it had all began with a simple page.

Dr. Victoria Reynolds had just finished rounding at the hospital when her pager chirped. She looked down at the small battered screen in irritation, expecting yet another inane message from another idiotic resident, then she read the message and smiled.

It was from her mean girl.

"Good morning, cunt. It's date night tonight! Thomas and I are going out to dinner, then we're coming over to play. Be ready by eight."

The doctor's pussy pulsed and a warm wave of elation flooded her body from her toes to her nose. She leaned back against the wall of the corridor and lovingly read the message over and over again. Unconsciously, she spread her legs slightly, feeling the coolness of the air-conditioned institutional air on her bare pussy beneath her sensible skirt. She was not allowed to wear panties any more. Her pussy was owned by the girl now and she didn't like it to be covered.

"Slave pussy is always naked," the girl had said casually as she scooped up all of the doctor's panties out of her dresser drawer and unceremoniously dumped them in the bathroom garbage.

Victoria Reynolds soon discovered that the girl had other very particular specifications regarding the care and maintenance of slave pussy as well. She shifted slightly, feeling the familiar tugging sensation at the apex of her thighs. She didn't care. She was used to it by now.

The doctor straightened up and and looked at her watch. She did some quick mental calculations regarding timing and preparation for the evening, then grabbed her smart phone from her lab coat pocket. She dialed her office. Her receptionist picked up the back line on the first ring.

"It's me. Cancel my afternoon patients. Something's come up," she said brusquely.

"Yes, doctor," said the frumpy middle-aged woman on the other end of the line. She knew better than to ask any questions. Nobody messed with Dr. Reynolds.

Victoria disconnected before the woman had finished speaking, then walked briskly to the doctor's lounge. She hung up her white lab coat and practically bolted out to her car.

She got behind the wheel of her Porsche SUV and drove straight home. When she arrived, she stripped and folded her clothes neatly. The girl never allowed her to wear clothing when she had the house to herself. Naked, she cleaned and scrubbed her entire home spotless. She knew the girl would punish her if the place was not immaculate. Last time, her breasts had been whipped for thirty minutes because Rebecca spied a cob web in the corner of her bedroom.

When she was certain that the house was in order, Victoria went upstairs and drew a hot bubble bath. She settled in to the fragrant water and spread her legs, carefully inspecting her bare vulva for any stray hairs. The girl had whipped her pussy with a wooden spoon when she found an errant pubic hair the previous month. She didn't feel any stubble now, but shaved herself carefully using her husband's shaving gel, just to be sure.

When she was satisfied with her grooming, Victoria jumped in the shower, then did her hair the way Rebecca liked. She blew it dry, then gathered it into a tight ponytail. She sat down and began applying her makeup. The girl liked her to look slutty, all eye-liner and red lipstick. Her husband said she looked like a whore when he saw her like this.

The thought of her husband made her smile. All her life, Victoria had fantasized about being controlled by a stronger woman, but it wasn't until after she was married that she learned there was actually a named fetish for the ultimate humiliation she craved. Her husband was as vanilla as they came when he had married her. How ironic it was that it was he who had inadvertently facilitated his wife's dark decent into depravity by the simple act of placing a ring around her finger.

After making final adjustments to her hair and makeup, Victoria left the bathroom and went downstairs. She remained nude. Her bare feet slapping on the hardwood floors, the doctor made one last careful survey of the house, then ensured that the Chardonnay Rebecca favored was chilling in the fridge. Satisfied that all preparations were in place, Victoria fixed herself a light dinner and ate, naked and alone, at the kitchen table. As she ate, Victoria wondered idly where the Rebecca was having dinner. She hoped the girl was having a good time on her date.

When dinner was over, Victoria went upstairs and retrieved a shoe box from a high shelf in the walk-in closet of the master bedroom. She opened the box and lifted out the thick, black leather collar. She quickly buckled it around her neck, then brought the box over to the vanity. The doctor admired her reflection in the mirror, running her fingers over the smooth surface of the overly large dog tag the girl had bought for her several months earlier.

Victoria got down on her knees and placed the shoebox on the floor before her. She reached down several times, lovingly retrieving the various trinkets the girl had provided for her during her training. She snapped everything in to it's proper place, feeling the familiar blossom of arousal as she adorned herself for her mistress.

When she was done, Victoria stood and again looked at herself in the vanity mirror. Everything appeared in perfect order. She paused and let her right hand wander down her flat belly to her groin, gently fingering the large block letters inked above her sex.

Such a simple word, but it said so much.

She glanced at the bedroom clock and yelped. She only had five minutes to go. Quickly, she reached into the shoebox and withdrew the large, black silicone anal plug. She lubed the plug throughly, then squatted down and began to twist it carefully into her anus.

She winced as the bulbous head slipped past her tight sphincter. At last the base of the plug settled up against her rosebud. The girl always kept Victoria plugged during use. She liked her slave's ass to be constantly stretched and lubricated. Rebecca sometimes allowed her date to fuck Victoria up the ass for her amusement. He never fucked her pussy, though. Nobody did.

At just before eight o'clock, Victoria checked her makeup one final time in the bathroom mirror, then picked up the small key from the vanity and trotted down the stairs to the foyer. She opened the hall closet and retrieved her chain leash, snapping it to her collar, then knelt in the center of the room. She placed the leather loop of the handle between her teeth, then crossed her wrists together at the small of her back. She grasped the key firmly in the closed fist of her left hand.

The slave looked down at the floor as she knelt and waited for the girl and her date to arrive. In the silence of the house, she reflected on what her life had become.

Dr. Victoria Reynolds had been playing her dangerous games with various mean girls for over two years now. She was always careful and discrete, of course. She had no interest in blowing up her quiet vanilla life, but over time the need to be used more extremely had continued to grow. Luckily, there were always plenty of girls available to play with. That was one of the advantages of working at a university medical center. Each year brought a new crop of prospects.

The girls came and went, but the current one, Rebecca, was special. As soon as she laid eyes on the young second-year resident, she recognized her as a natural alpha female. All it had taken was a lingering look. As soon as their eyes met, Victoria knew she had found a new playmate. They were introduced to each other during morning rounds and Victoria was eating out the younger woman's ass before lunch.

Later that same day, after Rebecca rode the older doctor's face to an unusually wet orgasm in the female staff locker room, words were exchanged. Arrangements were made for their first evening session at a hotel the following night.

That had been over six months ago.

Victoria was snapped out of her reverie by the rumble of an approaching car engine. A few seconds later, she heard two car doors close, followed by the sound of two people talking and laughing.

Victoria straightened her back and thrust out her breasts as she heard the front door open. She was careful to keep her gaze averted toward the floor.

"Ah, there she is, Thomas." laughed Rebecca as the couple entered the foyer, closing the door behind them.

Victoria saw two pairs of feet approaching her. Rebecca was wearing black patent leather pumps with three inch heels. The man wore expensive black wing tips shined to a high gloss.

The man didn't say a word. He was used to the sight of the kneeling middle-aged woman greeting them at the door. He smirked down at Victoria briefly, then stepped past the naked slave without a second glance. He walked off toward the kitchen as if he owned the place.

The man called out over his shoulder as he went.

"I'm having a scotch, Becca. Wine for you?" he asked casually.

"Some Chardonnay would be lovely, Thomas," said the girl breezily.

Out of the corner of her eye, Victoria watched Rebecca look around the room imperiously.

"I see you finally straightened up the place," she said testily. "Looks like you finally learned that it's customary to keep a clean house when one is entertaining."

The slave said nothing.

Rebecca stepped across the parquet floor, her heels clicking as she went and placed her handbag on the antique side table against the wall. The slave stole a quick glance at her mistress and was horrified to see the young woman dragging her right index finger across the lacquered surface, checking for dust.

The slave had a momentary flash of panic. Had she wiped down the table earlier? She couldn't remember.

Rebecca held up her finger for inspection. She stared at it for several long seconds. Victoria held her breath. Apparently satisfied, the young woman dropped her hand to her side and looked over at the kneeling slave. "I trust there won't be any...unpleasantness...this time," she said menacingly.

The slave stared at the floor.

Rebecca stepped over to her slave. Very slowly she reached out and took hold of the leather handle of the leash, still gripped between the slave's teeth. With a gentle tug, Rebecca pulled the leash free, then deftly looped the handle around her left wrist with a gracefully proprietary flourish, as if taking a dog to heel.

Rebecca reached down and patted the slave on the head.

"Oh and one more thing," she said evenly. "I assume my bed been made up properly? I'm not going to fuck Thomas on your stinky old sheets,"

The slave spoke for the first time. She continued to look down at the floor.

"Oh yes, Miss Rebecca. I changed the sheets today. I put on the best ones I have. I bought them especially for you," said the slave obsequiously.

"What a good girl, you are Victoria. Shall we begin?"

"As you wish, Miss Rebecca," said the slave, nodding her head eagerly.

"You may greet me," said Rebecca softly, moving in close.

Victoria finally looked up at her young mistress. As usual, she was stunned by her natural beauty. Her large, almond shaped eyes were deep brown and expressive. She had high cheekbones and full lips. The slave eyed Rebecca's body greedily. She wore a slinky black cocktail dress, extremely low cut in front. Her large, firm breasts were perfectly shaped. Rebecca seldom wore a bra and her large nipples jutted proudly beneath the straining fabric. The skirt hugged her narrow waist and well-proportioned hips. Rebecca's legs were tan and shapely, and tapered down into muscular, well-toned calves.

She looks more like a supermodel than a junior resident, thought the slave dreamily.

The slave's gaze lingered on Rebecca's breasts for a few beats, then drifted down to the younger woman's crotch. Without a word, Victoria leaned forward and kissed Rebecca's pussy firmly through the fabric of her skirt, then dipped down and lightly kissed the tip of each shoe. When she was done, she got back in her knees and looked straight ahead.

"This slave presents herself for use, Miss Rebecca," she said in a strong, clear voice.

Rebecca began with the usual air of formality. She stood up straight and looked down at the kneeling woman. She reached down and cupped her chin with her right hand, tilting her face upward until their eyes met.

"Do you serve me of your own free will?" she asked stiffly.

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave softly, gazing up lovingly at her mistress.

"Very well. I will take you for my pleasure," Rebecca purred, then held out her right hand, palm up. "Do you have something for me?"

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," replied the slave eagerly. She reached up with her left hand and dropped the small key into the upraised palm of the younger woman. Rebecca was gratified to see that the slave was trembling slightly.

Rebecca reached down and fingered the over-sized dog tag affixed to Victoria's collar. It was a large, gaudy red plastic disc almost as big around as a coffee cup. She tilted the tag and examined the three words inscribed in large white capital letters:

BECCA'S PET CUNT

"Do you like your pet name, slut?"

"Yes, Miss Rebecca, very much," said the slave huskily.

"Maybe I'll have you wear your collar to the hospital one day," said Rebecca. "Would you like that, cunt?"

"As you wish, Miss Rebecca," said the slave softly, looking away.

"Or maybe have your name tattooed across your teats," continued the younger woman mildly.

The slave's eyes widened fractionally, but only for a split second. She new better than to show her fear.

"As you wish, Miss Rebecca," she said softly.

Rebecca jerked the leash.

"Spread those knees wider, cunt," said Rebecca curtly.

The slave immediately complied. The large plug shifted uncomfortably in her ass as she widened the base of her knees.

Rebecca lifted her right foot and placed it between the slave's legs, gently prodding her bare pussy with the pointed toe of her shoe. There was a faint metallic clink.

"Do the new ones hurt?" asked Rebecca not unkindly.

"No, Miss Rebecca," said the doctor softly. "I don't even feel them anymore."

"That's certainly not what I wanted to hear," scoffed the young mistress. "We may have to be more aggressive with your pussy training."

"As you wish, Miss Rebecca."

"When were the latest ones put in?" asked Rebecca.

"Two weeks ago, Miss Rebecca," replied the slave.

Rebecca looked down at the slave and smiled knowingly.

"How's Fat Tony?" she asked playfully.

"He's fine, Miss Rebecca. He sends his regards," said Victoria.

Rebecca nodded, then grinned.

"Does he have a big cock?" she asked companionably.

The slave didn't miss a beat. "Not really, Miss Rebecca. Much smaller than my husband. And he cums fast. He's no trouble at all."

Rebecca nodded curtly, then snapped her fingers.

"Inspection position, please," said Rebecca sternly.

The middle-aged doctor stood quickly and spread her legs wide, then laced her hands behind her head. She tilted her pelvis outward to present her pussy, while thrusting out her breasts.

Rebecca bent at the waist and looked closely at older woman's pussy. The tattoo on her vulva was large and easily readable from three feet away, just one word in plain black letters:

O W N E D

Below the tattoo, the thick labial rings dangled and swayed under the weight of the large brass lock holding them together. There were three rings on each side, piercing the inner labia. Currently, the gauge of each ring was 00ga, which was about 5/16 of an inch in diameter, or about the thickness of a pencil.

Rebecca reached down and flicked the lock gently. It began to swing back and forth between the slave's legs like a pendulum.

"I see you're all locked up nice and tight," she said, smiling.

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave softly.

"Who's pussy is this," asked Rebecca sharply.

"It's your pussy, Miss Rebecca," said the slave immediately.

"Damn right and I'm changing it aren't I, slut? I'm transforming it, making it mine," said Rebecca fiercely.

The slave looked down at the floor and said nothing.

Rebecca had ordered the tattoo and piercings four months ago.

"A true slave needs to be pierced and marked," the young mistress had said casually after a particularly brutal training session.

Dr. Reynolds had protested at first and was caned for her insolence. An ultimatum was given: comply or be dismissed. Of course, the slave had opted to comply. She never really had a choice. By then, the older woman was addicted to Rebecca. She was in love.

They did the tattoo and piercings on the same day at a piercing parlor owned by a friend of Rebecca. The young mistress did not allow any topical anesthetic to be used. She smiled and looked on intently as the slave whimpered through the tattoo. Then, there came a succession of blood-curdling screams as the tender flesh was skewered again and again. Rebecca almost came in her pants, just from watching.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,095 Followers
12