Mean Girls Rule! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca looked on proprietarily as her slave expertly serviced Thomas's cock, then stood.

She reached under her short skirt and hooked her thumbs over the waistband of her panties, pulling them down her shapely legs, then stepped out of hem daintily. She eyed the slave predatorily as she folded the black silk thong neatly and placed it on the coffee table, then sat back down and spread her legs, hitching her skirt above her waist.

Absently, Rebecca began to fondle her pussy gently as she watched her slave work.

Victoria's current ministrations were having their predictable effect on his anatomy. After massaging him with her throat for a few minutes, the slave began to glide up and down effortlessly on the shaft, maintaining constant suction. She had been trained to suck cock at a steady forty-five revolutions per minute and she never deviated from this pace. She didn't gag or sputter once, but remained completely silent. After another minute, the cock in her mouth was fully hard. The man pushed her away.

Rebecca snapped her fingers and pointed at her crotch.

Without a word, the slave crawled quickly between the legs of her mistress and buried her face in the familiar, neatly trimmed pussy. Rebecca sighed contentedly and settled back into the couch.

The only thing Dr. Victoria Reynolds was better at than sucking cock was eating pussy.

The slave's time spent sucking anonymous cock was minuscule compared to eons she spent between the legs of her young mistress. She literally had callouses on her knees. Rebecca had a capacious sexual appetite and would often employ the older doctor's tongue a half dozen times a day. The slave spent almost every lunch hour at the hospital kneeling in the footwell of the desk in her office lovingly sucking and licking her mistress from one quivering orgasm to the next.

She had been trained to make her mistress cum quickly, but she could also make it last and linger if that is what her mistress desired.

Presently, the slave was going for a fast one.

Victoria was moaning loudly into the soft, tender flesh of Rebecca's vagina, licking up and down the slit with long, deep draughts of her well-trained tongue. Within seconds, Victoria could feel the delicate petals opening before her. She redoubled her efforts and expertly tongue-fucked her mistress several times, burying the full length of the twitching and quivering pink muscle into her depths.

Thomas got down on his knees behind the slave. He looked on as the she tended to his lover. He stroked his cock absently, remembering the first time he had seen the middle-aged slave crawl between the legs of her young mistress. He had been surprised and oddly fascinated by the slave's obvious hunger for Rebecca's pussy. Who would have suspected that such a straight-laced, all American soccer mom like Dr. Victoria Reynolds would turn out to be such an enthusiastic pussy hound.

The man smiled thinly to himself at the irony of it all, then reached down and abruptly pulled the plug out of the slave's ass. There was an audible plop and Victoria grunted into Rebecca's vulva, but did not lose her rhythm. The slave shifted her attention to the younger woman's clit, flicking the stiffening nubbin of flesh expertly with the point of her tongue.

Thomas examined the slave's dilated anus with a practiced eye. He was used to the sight. The distended orifice had been systematically stretched over the past few months and now gaped and winked obscenely following the sudden removal of the over-sized plug. The passage was red-rimmed and somewhat raw from regular penetration. As he lined up his thick cock in the usual manner, the man regarded the dangling lock still holding the stretched inner labia tightly closed and was again struck by the utter surreality of the situation. He knew that the slave had never had a cock in her ass before she fell under the spell of Rebecca. Now, this was the only way she ever got fucked.

For the millionth time, Thomas asked himself the familiar question that always danced and capered in the back of his mind during these sessions with Rebecca and her unlikely middle-aged slave: Why would anyone allow themselves to be used like this?

Shaking his head, the man dismissed the thought. It was obvious that the slave loved it. Even now, the woman was groaning in ecstasy, making odd snorting noises and snapping her lips and tongue loudly into the wet flesh of Rebecca's pussy. After a moment, the slave began to wiggle her hips seductively, wordlessly enticing the man to take her. Thomas was struck by the sheer debauchery of the gesture, the inherent wantonness of the act. Nobody had told the slave do that. She did it because she wanted a cock in her ass. It was as simple as that.

The man shrugged his shoulders, then reached down and put both hands on the slave's hips, then leaned forward and thrust, burying the entire length of his cock to the hilt. As usual, there came a slight scream from the slave at the roughness of the invasion, but still her tongue did not slacken in Rebecca's pussy.

The man began to saw in and out of the slave's ass, smacking both cheeks from time to time. He enjoyed watching his large hand prints blossom in scarlet geographic patterns on the woman's pale globes when he used her ass.

Dr. Reynolds pushed herself back against Thomas's large cock as she had been trained. She also began to contract her anal sphincter rhythmically to enhance his pleasure and hasten his release. In front of her, Rebecca's pussy quickened beneath her tongue.

"Ohh, yesssss, cunt. Such a good tongue you have, slut. I'm going to cum now. Drink it down." Rebecca breathed hoarsely.

Rebecca thrust her pussy against her slave's tongue, grinding herself against the bridge of the middle-aged woman's nose. She rocked back and forth roughly, carried along higher and higher now on the rising tide of her impending orgasm. At last, Rebecca froze and lifted her ass off the couch, she reached down placed both hands around the back of the slave's head and and pulled her face into her quivering cunt.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Yesssss!" screamed Rebecca as her climax raged through her.

As usual, the young mistress squirted copiously when she came on her slave's face. Victoria leaned in and sucked up each gout of nectar as it spouted up from between the delicate lips of Rebecca's contracting cunt. Victoria didn't spill a drop. She was an expert. She clamped her lips tightly around the spewing vault of Rebecca's vagina and drank greedily, her throat working loudly to keep up with the volume of her mistress's secretions.

After a minute, it was over. Rebecca remained still, catching her breath as the slave proceeded to meticulously clean her, lapping up the residue of her release from belly, thighs and ass. When she was satisfied, the young woman pushed the slave away and stood.

Rebecca stepped up to the man and bent down to kiss him deeply as he continued to leisurely fuck the slave's ass from behind. The slave looked down at the ground stoically and continued to grind her ass against the man's cock. After breaking the kiss, Thomas picked up his pace. It was clear his own climax was not far away.

"Finish on her face," said Rebecca casually, sitting back down on the couch.

The man continued thrusting for a few more seconds, then abruptly withdrew his cock. He stood and positioned himself above the slave's face. The slave continued to kneel meekly, the expression on her upturned face placid and serene as she waited for Rebecca's lover to ejaculate. The man stroked himself for a few beats, then erupted, his semen leaping across the slave's face in thick, ropey strands.

When he was done, the man stepped away and sat back down on the couch next to his lover.

Rebecca snapped her fingers.

"Clean him, cunt," she said curtly. "Thomas is going to be making love to me upstairs and I don't want your disgusting ass-juice getting in my nice clean pussy."

The slave crawled between the man's legs and began to systematically lick and suckle his cock clean. It only took her about two minutes to complete the job on the man's head and shaft. Then, she shifted slightly and began to clean her residue from the man's scrotum and ass-crack.

When she was done, the slave leaned back on her haunches.

"All done, sir," she said softly and waited for further instructions.

Rebecca stood and regarded the kneeling slave. Thomas's semen coated the older woman's lips and chin. There was a thick ribbon clinging to the slave!s right eyebrow, hanging obliquely across the bridge of her nose. The slave made no move to clean herself. She had been trained.

"Oh, well. A deal's a deal. Squat on the table, please, Victoria," said Rebecca finally. "Dangle position."

The slave moved quickly to get herself in to the position her mistress used to examine or punish her vagina. She immediately stood, then clambered on to the broad surface of the table, her rings and bells tinkling and ringing as she went. She squatted down, spreading her legs widely and balancing herself on the balls of her feet. When she was sure she was steady on her perch, the slave laced her fingers behind her head and thrust out her breasts. The heavy lock between her legs dangled and bobbed, stretching her inner lips obscenely and almost touching the surface of the table

The mistress regarded the slave icily. The man on the couch was absently stroking his large cock as he sipped champagne. He took out his smartphone and began to idly check his email. He looked bored. He appeared not notice the middle aged, naked woman who was presently on display in her own living room.

At last, rebecca reached forward, her hand brandishing the small gold key. The slave grunted as the the younger woman tugged roughly on the lock, tilting it upward to insert the key. The mechanism clicked and the lock opened. The younger woman carefully unthreaded the six labial rings, from around the long curved hasp, then set the lock on the table.

The slave's vagina gaped. Freed from their enclosure, the delicate inner lips parted and dangled loosely between the slave's legs like thick fleshy curtains. The labia were distended and swollen with arousal, swaying lightly under the weight of the thick steel rings.

The young mistress sat down heavily and regarded the slave's genitalia clinically. She reached out and gently tapped the rings, setting them in motion like a desktop pendulum set.

"Has it really been two months, cunt?" asked Rebecca, watching the rings swing and bob.

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave. "It was when you're friend was visiting from medical school," she added.

"Oh, that's right," said Rebecca. "She didn't believe you were my slave, so I had you come over and jingle on your lunch hour. That was fun wasn't it, Victoria?"

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave honestly. "It was fun. She tasted good."

"What did you use then, at my place?" asked Rebecca evenly.

The slave looked down at the floor.

"I used that little wooden shoebox you had in your closet, Miss Rebecca. I did it on the living room floor."

"That's right. I almost had to throw it out. You made such a mess."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca. It was a good one." The slave said wistfully, conscious of the weight of the cooling, wet semen on her face as her face crinkled into a grin.

Rebecca bent down and picked up her folded panties, then reached over and carefully wiped down the slave's face, gathering all the viscous semen into the delicate fabric.

"Open," said Rebecca flatly.

The slave opened wide and breathed through her nose as Rebecca stuffed the panties into her mouth.

"So we don't have to hear you mewling as you rut," she said coldly. "Get on with it," she added dismissively, leaning back on the couch and picking up her glass of champagne.

The slave dropped down quickly to all fours. She crawled over toward the cracked and scarred corner of the coffee table, then moved past it a few feet, getting herself into position. She looked over her shoulder to ensure proper alignment, then began to slowly back herself up against the blunted corner, guiding the triangular edge into the vertex of her vagina. After a moment, she lifted her left leg slightly, like a dog about to pee, then seemed to settle herself down on to the pitted wedge of mahogany.

The man reached down and quickly picked up the champagne bottle from the table.

"Don't want any spillage," he said casually to Rebecca.

When she was satisfied with her position, the slave craned her neck and looked up at her mistress expectantly, waiting for the usual command.

Rebecca paused for a moment, enjoying the absolute power she wielded over the older physician.

"Hump," said the young mistress cooly.

The slave began to hump herself rapidly against the table. Her thick labial rings began to jingle merrily.

The man looked up briefly from his iPhone at the commotion, then quickly looked away, disinterested. He had seen the slave jingle her rings dozens of times. He refilled his champagne glass.

Rebecca regarded the spectacle with a look of deep satisfaction.

When she first took ownership of the older woman, the young mistress made several immediate changes to the slave's masturbation habits. First and foremost, Dr. Reynolds was informed that she would only be permitted release with Rebecca's permission and under her direct supervision.

Secondly, the manner of masturbation had to change. On her first visit to the house, the young mistress ordered the slave to collect all of her sex toys. It turned out that Dr. Reynolds had an impressive selection of vibrators and dildos. Rebecca gathered them up in her arms and threw them in the garbage.

"Real women use sex toys. Cunts don't," said Rebecca reasonably.

Dr. Reynolds was told to abstain completely until her mistress could come up with a strategy for strictly supervised masturbation that would include a suitable amount of humiliation for the slave. It wasn't enough to just get herself off. She had to debase herself in the process.

Rebecca spent hours online researching the age-old art of frottage and various other vulvar grinding techniques. Since the slave would never again be allowed any form of vaginal intercourse, dildos and vibrators were out of the question. The mistress decided also to deny the slave the dignity of using her fingers as well. That was just too easy. At last Rebecca narrowed her focus to one specialized form of non-penetrative sex.

Hands-free humping.

Rebecca watched several videos online of women humping other people's feet in order to gain release. She decided to try the technique out with her slave. At their next session, the slave was ordered to get on her knees and hump herself against the toe of Rebecca's left shoe. The man was present on that occasion and laughed uproariously at the spectacle. After fifteen minutes of furious rocking, the slave was able to achieve orgasm. As Dr. Victoria Reynolds, licked the smooth leather upper clean, her mistress began to formulate a permanent plan for the future.

The young mistress knew she was on the right track, but she realized right away that having the slave hump her foot was just not humiliating enough. There was something entirely too human about the interface of cunt and foot. Rebecca wanted something even more extreme and degrading.

At last, the young mistress came up with a solution that would combine masturbation, humiliation and degradation in equal parts. She decided to inform the slave of her new plan during one of their marathon tongue sessions taking place over the course of their lunch hour in the older doctor's office.

"I want you to learn to hump the furniture," Rebecca informed the slave simply.

At the moment, the older woman's tongue was re-acquainting itself with the contours of Rebecca's delicate rosebud.

"That's the only way I'm ever going to allow you to cum from now on, by rubbing yourself up against household furniture," added Rebecca evenly, to make sure the slave clearly understood the specifics of the order. "Hard edges only. No pillows or cushions. I want you to rub yourself raw."

The young mistress felt the tongue in her ass waver slightly as the implications of the dictum sunk in. Then, the tongue was withdrawn and the slave looked up at her mistress. Victoria held the younger woman's gaze for a few beats, then lowered her eyes and went back to licking ass.

"As you wish, Miss Rebecca," she whispered into the damp flesh of Rebecca's taint, then executed a graceful pirouette with her tongue inside Rebecca's anus.

The slave was given two weeks to practice her technique before she would be required to demonstrate her proficiency in front of her mistress. If she failed, she would be dismissed.

So, Dr. Victoria Reynolds, board certified vascular surgeon, wife and soccer mom, set about learning how to achieve orgasm by humping the furniture in her upscale home.

The slave spent hours wandering around the house naked, with her kids and husband asleep upstairs, rubbing her pussy up against various pieces of furniture. She tried chair backs, table legs, bedposts and even doorknobs before finally, literally, settling on her special corner of the coffee table in the living room.

She learned that if she got down on all fours and backed herself on to the rounded corner edge of the coffee table, she could create enough friction to get herself off. The first time she humped the table, it took her forty five minutes to cum.

She improved her technique rapidly. The doctor got up in the middle of the night every night for a solid week and crept downstairs to hone her skills. Soon, she was able to cum with only five minutes of vigorous humping. One night, she grunted herself to seven quiet orgasms in a row while her husband and children slept on upstairs.

By the time she was called upon to demonstrate her technique to her mistress, Dr. Reynolds had become somewhat of an expert at the little practiced art of coffee table humping. The slave was able to cum for Rebecca after grinding herself against her corner for only three minutes.

The young mistress pronounced herself satisfied and reiterated her injunction that the slave not be permitted release in any other way. Obedient as always, Dr. Reynolds remained on intimate terms with her corner of the table, eschewing all other forms of masturbation. She simply accepted that she would never be allowed to have a normal, penetrative orgasm again.

When the labial rings were placed, the slave began to jingle loudly when she bounced her sex frantically against the table. This amused her mistress and added to the spectacle. After only a short while, the repetitive rhythmic impact of of the heavy steel rings began to chip and gouge the smooth, lacquered surface of the table, but the jewelry also had a beneficial effect. The constant traction of the thick rings held the slave's inner labia more and more open with each passing day. This allowed the slave to achieve deeper penetration against the table corner and exert ever more pressure on her g-spot as she humped.

The result was spectacular.

Largely as a result of the new labial geometry produced by her dangling rings, Dr. Reynolds became a squirter at the age of forty-two. As the rings were up-sized and the stretching of her inner labia progressed, the effect was amplified as more and more pressure was exerted on her g-spot. As a result, the force and volume of the slave's squirts steadily increased.

Rebecca was thrilled.

Early on, right after the rings were placed, the young mistress would watch her slave jingle her rings for hours, each explosive orgasm more powerful than the last. She often invited friends from out of town over to watch.