Mean Girls Rule! Pt. 03

Story Info
Wifey serves husband and girlfriend. A neighbor comes over.
5.6k words
4.58
64.2k
47
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,086 Followers

BEWARE. This story contains elements of consensual sexual degradation and humiliation. The theme of body modification continues to be explored. Like all my stories, this one is extreme, improbable and completely over the top. If this is not your thing, please go read something else. In this installment we learn how the wife became a cuckquean and a slave. As usual, feedback is always appreciated, but snarky comments from anonymous haters will be promptly deleted.

*****

The slave lay between her husband's legs on the bed, sucking his cock lovingly. She deep-throated his eight inch shaft easily, effortlessly gliding herself up and down on the smooth column of flesh. After only a few excursions she felt his girth begin to swell noticeably in her throat.

The bells affixed to the slave's nipple rings tinkled musically as she bobbed her head up and down and found her rhythm. He continued to grow in her mouth.

The slave looked up at Thomas's face as she sucked. After about a minute, his eyelids fluttered, then opened. He smiled down at his wife.

"Good morning, sweetie," he said softly. "Did you sleep well?"

The slave spit out her husband's cock. "Yes, sir. Quite well," she said brightly. "How about you, sir?" she asked, then opened wide and engulfed him again.

"Fine. I slept fine," Thomas responded lazily.

Thomas patted the top of the slave's head gently, enjoying the familiar feel of the his wife's well trained mouth and throat on his hardening cock. She was truly a savant now when it came to oral sex. She had been trained well by her mean girls.

Thomas's lips curled into a thin smile as he thought about how their marriage had changed over the past two years.

On his wife's fortieth birthday, she had asked for a very unusual present. Over Chardonnay and sea bass at their favorite restaurant, Dr. Victoria Reynolds confessed to her husband that she had been secretly fantasizing about watching him with another woman for over ten years. Moreover, his wife had also stated categorically that she wanted to be the one who procured the woman for him.

And she already had a specific girl in mind.

Thomas sighed as he remembered his first "date" with Kimberley. It had definitely not gone as Victoria had planned.

Kimberley was an Asian pharmacy student at the hospital. She was a petit twenty-four year-old with long lustrous black hair, full lips and huge almond eyes. Victoria had overheard some of residents talking about Kimberley's active night life. Apparently, she was able to live a lifestyle far beyond her means by dating well-to-do married men. It wasn't prostitution, not exactly. She never took money, only gifts. She called the men she dated her sugar daddies.

Victoria had struck up a conversation with Kimberley in the cafeteria, then went out with her for drinks that evening. After a few cosmopolitans, Victoria had begun to steer the conversation in a decidedly more bawdy direction, asking about fantasies and various kinky practices she had heard the young people were up to these days.

Eventually, Victoria got around to confessing her own fantasy of watching her husband with another woman. Kimberley had been intrigued. After seeing some pictures of Thomas on Victoria's iPhone, she had assented.

"Sure, I'll let him fuck me in front of you," Kimberly had said breezily. "You're nice and he seems cute. And to be honest, I'm kind of turned on by the idea," she had added, squeezing Victoria's knee under the table.

They had made arrangements for Kimberley to come to their home the following Saturday evening. Both of her kids were staying with their grandparents, so they would have the house to themselves.

Victoria had spent the whole day Saturday preparing for Kimberley's visit. She cleaned the house spotless, then spent the entire afternoon in the kitchen preparing a meal for the three of them.

At first things had gone entirely as she had planned. The three of them had drinks, then sat down to a leisurely dinner. The conversation was had been somewhat stilted at times, but that was to be expected.

Then things began to get a little wobbly. A dynamic quickly evolved where Victoria found herself actively waiting on her husband and Kimberley. After all, the young woman was doing her a favor and she was a guest in her home.

Kimberley seemed to enjoy the attention, becoming more and more forward. By the end of dinner, the young student was snapping her fingers at the middle-aged wife when her wine glass needed refilling. Victoria had fallen easily into her servile role and found herself becoming more and more obsequious as Kimberley asserted her authority with evermore alacrity.

Thomas was having a great time. He was getting pleasantly tipsy and still couldn't get over the idea that he was about to fuck a twenty-something pussy for the first time in over twenty years. He loved his wife, but if she wanted him to have sex with a pretty young gal in front of her, why should he object?

It wasn't until the trio were actually upstairs in the bedroom that Victoria and Thomas had discovered something about Kimberly that they had not heretofore apprehended.

Kimberley had a mean streak a mile wide.

This started to become apparent as soon as they had walked through the bedroom door. Kimberly stepped to the middle of the room and snapped her fingers.

"Strip," she said casually to Victoria.

Victoria hesitated. This had not been part of the script. She was expecting to be fully clothed as she watched her husband make love to Kimberly. She had no plans to participate. That just wasn't her fantasy.

"I said strip, you old cow," barked Kimberley. "If you're offering me your husband, you'll God damn well do as I say. Understood?"

Victoria had stood staring at Kimberley for a long moment, then looked over at her husband who was watching their exchange with keen interest. The older woman hesitated for several beats, then nodded her head slowly, as if making up her mind.

"Yes. Of course, Kimberley. I understand. Sorry," she said softly, her voice barely a whisper.

Victoria began to fumble with the buttons of her blouse. In a minute, the middle-aged woman was naked. She tried to cover her breasts and vagina with her hands.

Thomas sat on the edge of the bed and looked on, bemused. This was starting to get interesting.

"Don't cover yourself in my presence," said Kimberley sternly. "Hands behind your back."

The young Asian woman began to circle Victoria appraisingly. She poked and prodded the older woman's breasts and ass proprietarily.

"I can see why you brought me over for your husband. Wifey-poo is getting a little saggy isn't she?"

"Yes, Kimberley," replied Victoria, her face crimson. "I suppose so," she added bleakly.

Kimberley stood in front of Victoria and reached down, grabbing the older woman roughly by her public hair. Victoria winced, but did not pull away.

"And look at that disgusting bush. I want that shaved before my next visit," said Kimberley flatly.

Victoria and her husband exchanged glances. Next visit? As far as they were concerned, this was a one-time dalliance.

Kimberley appeared not to notice their discomfiture.

"Oh well, let's get to it shall we?" said Kimberley firmly. "Please undress me, Victoria. Show your husband what he's getting tonight."

Kimberley stood stock still as Victoria undid the buttons of her blouse, then her bra. Thomas began to salivate at the sight of the ripe, young breasts being revealed before him. He couldn't quite believe what was happening. Next, the older woman knelt and unsnapped the waistband of the younger woman's pleated skirt and drew it down her slender hips. Kimberly stepped out of the garment deftly and was left standing in the middle of the room wearing only a purple thong and high heels.

"Now the panties, slut," ordered Kimberley sternly.

Wordlessly, Victoria got down on her knees and rolled the panties down Kimberley's shapely legs, revealing a completely shaved vulva. Victoria remained on her knees, staring, transfixed, at the youthful pussy less than two feet from her face. The lips were already glistening and thick with arousal.

Kimberley stood naked with her hands on her hips, looking down at Victoria with a thin, knowing smile. After a moment, she turned and walked slowly toward the overstuffed chair in the corner of the room. She sat down, extending her feet straight out in front of her.

"Now the shoes, please, Victoria" she said evenly.

Victoria began to rise to walk over.

"No, no, Victoria. Crawl to me please," said Kimberley sternly.

Victoria crawled to the feet of the younger woman and gently pulled off both patent leather pumps, one after the other, then remained on her knees.

Kimberley extended her left leg, raising her foot up to the level of the doctor's face.

"Kiss it, whore," said Kimberley brusquely.

Victoria had hesitated for only a moment. She looked over her shoulder at her husband, then back at the proffered foot. She leaned forward and kissed it lightly. Kimberley raised her other foot and Victoria kissed that one, too.

At last, Kimberley leaned back in the chair and did something that changed Victoria's life forever.

She spread her legs.

"Eat me," she ordered curtly.

Victoria looked up at the younger woman's face with a pained expression. She wasn't gay, not even bi. She had never been with another woman in her life.

Kimberley immediately picked up on Victoria's reluctance and smiled predatorily. She closed her legs and leaned forward, patting the doctor's head gently.

"Oh, poor, innocent Dr. Reynolds. Don't you get it yet? You're part of the package, my dear," she said soothingly. "You surrendered all power in this relationship when you offered me your husband. I get to use you as I please or we forget the whole thing," she added casually.

Kimberley leaned back and spread her legs again, even wider than before.

"Now get your face in my pussy and make me nice and wet for hubby, slut. Then maybe I'll let you watch him fuck me in your bed," said Kimberley huskily.

Victoria had remained on her knees, staring up into the eyes of the much younger woman. She was on the verge of standing up to tell Kimberley to leave when she realized something that shifted the very foundation of her being and left her completely unmoored.

She had never been more aroused in her life.

Slowly, never losing eye contact with her young mistress, for that's what she clearly was now, Dr. Victoria Reynolds had leaned forward on her knees and tasted pussy for the first time in her life.

Victoria had learned all about eating pussy that night. She also learned about fluffing, the act of sucking her husband hard for another woman. And about cleaning them up, afterward.

No, Victoria Reynolds would not be a detached observer, watching from afar as her husband and his lovers acted out her peculiar, bizarre fantasy. She would be an active participant in her own debasement.

That had been two years ago. Kimberley had played with the couple for about two months, before graduating and moving out of town to take a job in another city. She had been an eager lover for Thomas and a harsh mistress for Victoria. The more Kimberley abused and humiliated her, the more the older woman adored her. It was during these first early months of their new lifestyle that Victoria accepted the fact that submitting to her husband's lovers amplified the intensity of their new dynamic significantly. For the first time in her life, Victoria Reynolds discovered who she truly was.

She was a slave now.

There followed a succession of young, mean girls, not many, but a steady stream. They were always careful about who they selected and absolutely discrete. In public, Victoria and Thomas were husband and wife, a typical successful suburban power couple, but behind closed doors, Victoria was a slave to her husband and his current girlfriend.

Each mean girl had embraced her role of mistress to varying degrees, but nobody had matched the unbridled, black-hearted cruelty of Thomas's current girlfriend, Rebecca. She was the twenty-seven year old surgery resident who currently slept soundly in Victoria's bed, next to her husband.

Thomas looked down at his wife as she fluffed his cock. As usual, she was doing a good job. Maybe too good. The slave moaned softly as she tasted a faint trace of her husband's pre-cum.

Thomas abruptly pushed her head away.

"Wake Miss Rebecca, please," he said gruffly.

Victoria reluctantly expelled her husband's cock from her mouth, then rose up on her knees and pulled back the covers. She crawled into position between Rebecca's legs. The lock between her legs swayed and her body jewelry chimed softly as she shoved her ass in the air and lowered her face to the familiar pussy. She breathed deeply, inhaling the younger woman's scent.

The slave licked in long, languid stokes, guiding the tip of her practiced tongue between the dainty lips. She was rewarded with a single trickle of her husband's semen from the previous night that leaked on to the surface of her tongue. Victoria quickly lapped it up, then stiffened her tongue and probed more deeply, expertly fucking her mistress's pussy for several minutes.

At last, there came a groan from Rebecca.

"Oh, yes, my pet. Good morning to you too, dear," purred Rebecca, spreading her legs wider while stretching over her arms over her head, like a kitten waking up from a long winter's nap.

The slave continue to service the pussy before her for a few more minutes, until Rebecca pushed her away.

"On your back. I want to ride you," she said flatly.

The slave quickly pivoted on her knees and lay down on her back, her head toward the foot of the bed. Rebecca rose up on her haunches and twirled, squatting neatly on the older woman's face in one practiced motion. She sat upright and wiggled herself slightly for a few seconds, before settling herself on her perch.

Thomas watched from his side of the bed, stroking his cock. He loved watching Rebecca take charge of his wife when she was of a mood.

The slave extended her tongue, snaking it deeply into Rebecca's vagina. She was rewarded with another dollop of her husband's residual semen. She drank it down greedily.

"That's it. Deeper. Let me feel that slutty tongue of yours," hissed Rebecca.

Rebecca reached down and idly played with the large brass lock holding the slave's pussy lips close together. Rebecca always kept the slave locked up during her visits. The six labial rings danced as they glided along the curved hasp, three on each side. She pulled the lock upward firmly, watching the inner labia stretch a full six inches. The slave grunted into the pussy above her, but her tongue never slackened.

At last Rebecca let go of the lock. It twirled lazily as it bounced on the mattress between the slave's legs, gathering the inner labia into a coil of twisted tissue at least four inches long.

Rebecca smiled thinly to herself as she admired the new fleshy appendage she had wrought. The stretching exercises were clearly beginning to pay off. It amused the young mistress to recall that Victoria had once had a normal appearing vagina. That was before Rebecca had decided to change it with the rings and the weights and the lock. Rebecca owned this pussy now. It was closed for business. Permanently.

Rebecca ran the fingers of her right hand over the tattoo on the slave's shaved vulva. She decided on the spot to order the slave to have the hair permanently removed with a laser this week.

"Go to the laser center this week and have your pubic hair permanently removed. I don't want you trying to cover up my mark after I'm gone," she said casually.

"Yes, Miss Rebecca. As you wish," came the muffled reply.

Rebecca began to lightly smack the bare vulva of her slave. She looked over at Thomas and winked.

"And what was that word you found on the Internet? The one that describes a wife who finds other women for her husband to fuck?"she asked playfully.

The slave disengaged her tongue from the vault of Rebecca's vagina. When she spoke her voice was muffled.

"Cuckquean, Miss Rebecca," she sputtered into the moist flesh pressing down on her face.

"Yes, that's right, with the weird spelling," said Rebecca, warming to the topic now. "I'm thinking we'll add it to your tattoo, to complete your labeling. We'll go visit Fat Tony this week to have him write it on your cunt. That would pretty much sum up what you are, wouldn't it?" she asked, smacking the slave's pussy smartly.

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," replied the slave morosely. "As you wish, Miss rebecca."

Rebecca looked down at her slave's bare vulva, picturing how the new word would look inked below the current tattoo. She thought the second word would look good in lower case to emphasize the slave's utter worthlessness as a wife.

O W N E D

cuckquean

"It's settled then," said Rebecca curtly. "Call Tony to set up a date and time and let me know."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave softly, then continued licking the cunt above her.

Rebecca looked over at Thomas.

"Ready, darling?" she asked coquettishly. "I think from behind this morning, if you don't mind. Give the slut a nice view for a change."

Rebecca leaned forward and got up on all fours, straddling the slave's face. Thomas positioned himself behind the young mistress and waited. He knew the routine.

"Put him in, Victoria," commanded Rebecca, smacking the slave's bare vulva. "Then lick his balls as he fucks me."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," murmured the slave as she reached up with her right hand and gently guided Thomas's erect penis into the ripening pussy above her face. Thomas quickly established an easy rhythm, thrusting in and out at a casual, unhurried pace. Victoria had seen her husband fuck Rebecca like this for over an hour at a time, her face just inches away from their intimate interface of cock and cunt.

The slave craned her neck and began to lick her husband's scrotum as he fucked his girlfriend. She lapped gently at his balls for fifteen minutes as he thrust in and out or Rebecca's sopping pussy. Rebecca moaned and grunted as she came again and again around Thomas's thick shaft. The slave's face and chest soon became saturated with Rebecca's drippings.

"Tongue his ass, slut," said Rebecca sharply as she began to slam herself back up against Thomas's cock. It was clear she was nearing her fourth orgasm.

The slave dutifully extended her neck and tilted the angle of her face. She plunged her tongue into her husband's anus and began to rim him as she had been trained.

As always, Thomas, quickened his pace when he felt his wife's tongue in his ass. This was his absolute favorite way to reach climax. He gripped Rebecca's hips with both hands and began to piston in and out of her with a new sense of urgency. After a few more grunts from Rebecca, she began to scream.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuuck! I'm going to cum againnnn! Ahhhhhhgrrrrrrr!" she howled as the climax took her.

This time Rebecca really did explode. She squirted copiously around Thomas's cock as wave after wave of contractions rippled through her cunt. The slave was drenched in the torrential downpour.

As if on cue, Thomas began to grunt, then growled his own release. The slave felt her husband's anus open and close around her tongue, his sphincter contracting spasmodically as he emptied himself into Rebecca's clenching cunt.

Then there was silence.

The slave knew what to do next without being told. She gently withdrew her tongue from her husband's anus and scooted herself downward slightly until her face was positioned directly below Rebecca's pussy. Cum was already starting to leak out around Thomas's rapidly softening cock.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,086 Followers
12