Mean Look

Story Info
Dark elf captivity works for subs only.
7.3k words
4.48
16.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fetishes: femdom, ass worship, foot worship, pegging, stockings, tit worship, licking, cunnilingus, blowjob, handjob

Tags: monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, dark elf, kidnapping, sadism, captivity

The dark elf was a statuesque woman, which even her female friends didn't hesitate to let her know at any and every opportunity. She looked around her room, a satisfied smile crossing her face. Not of sexual satisfaction, though that would change soon. For a while anyway.

The manor she lived in was opulent and extremely comfortable. Satin and silk sheets and curtains were all that one could see inside, especially her bedroom. Satin and silk curtains lined the windows, preventing anyone from seeing in and finding out about her dark deeds. The bed was equipped with a very soft mattress and eiderdown. The sheets were made of the purest and softest linen and silk, lined with weresheep wool and extra powerful sleep magic which kicked in once her ... subjects were raped to unconsciousness. They generally slept fitfully with little movement and would wake up refreshed, wondering why they were so horny and restless. And she would rape them again and again, overwhelming their senses with pleasure each night until she grew bored of them a couple of weeks later, maybe a few days. The temporary slaves she captured would find themselves back at home with their memories wiped and no idea of what had happened to them. They would resume their normal lives as usual.

Her life was the only one which didn't feel normal.

She had found some satisfaction in capturing and dominating the men she came across, but she had found no one who was capable of keeping her intrigued, satisfied, and given her complete release from her perpetual horniness. She had tried men of several nationalities, huge cocks, small cock and long tongues, men who didn't want to have sex that much but enjoyed worshipping her ass, feet and toes, or even those who preferred being on the bottom with her eleven inch strapon in their asses, pounding the shit out of them. But they were all temporary and fleeting measures. She couldn't find the one man who pushed every single button of hers, like the one which encouraged her to pound his tight ass until he screamed for mercy, and then hold and caress him with her motherly hands while he was whimpering and sobbing into her tits. So much for someone being out there for everyone.

She heard a few muffled cries from her closet, but ignored them. That poor man would be getting what he needed to shut up in his mouth soon enough. She walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, putting her headphones in with a soft, sexy song with raunchy lyrics playing. Maybe that would block out his whining.

She walked back to the bedroom and sat on the edge, crossing her legs. Her silk breechcloth flapped over her pussy, hiding the lips. It left her huge, round ass bare though, and she could feel it rubbing against the soft sheets of the bed, making her deliciously horny. She bounced up and down on the bed lightly, and then started rubbing her ass back and forth on the bed as she drank her wine, humming the tune of the song she was listening to.

She sipped the Chardonnay at leisure, smiling slightly at the thought of the man's whimpers turning into screams of pleasure when she would have her way with him. Another gulp of the wine passed her lips, and her legs swung back and forth against the bed. They were what made her so tall. Her legs were long, lithe and with hints of muscle on them. They were completely hairless and smooth. She uncrossed her legs, then crossed them again the opposite way, flinging her breechcloth to cover herself, but exposing a flash of her shaved lower lips while attempting to cover her modesty.

She finished her wine and set the glass down. Her slender fingers caressed the sides, her thoughts shifting to what else she would be rubbing in the same way. A smile crossed her face, laced with a hint of dirty intentions.

She stood up, her breechcloth fluttering over her wet pussy, and walked to the closet. She reached out a hand for the handle, caressing it gently too, and then pulled. The door swung open and a naked, bound young man fell out of it. He was hogtied with his hands behind his back, cuffed between his legs with ropes extending to his ankles. He rolled around and struggled on the floor, his cries muffled by a gag stuffed into his mouth.

She stopped his tantrums by placing a foot on his chest. Her legs were encased in silk stockings, the soft material rubbing across his nipples as she traced both her feet all over his chest. She ran them up from his stomach to his pecs, then pinched the nipples between her toes, making him moan and struggle to escape her again.

'Quiet, slave,' she said, her words soft, yet carrying a hint of a threat. 'You really ought to learn how to whimper less and obey more. If you do what you're told, you might just be rewarded.'

The man's glare didn't recede from her face. He gave a few grunts of exertion as he tried to squirm free from her, but it didn't do him much good. She was extremely relentless in pulling his body back to hers and using her stockings to tease his body. She even ran it down his exposed cock, stroking it up and down with one foot while using the other to keep it balanced on her arch. His whimpers turned into moans of arousal within seconds, and he was almost humping her feet as she held up his dick with one foot, using the other to rub around his glans. He let out a muffled sound between a scream and groan of pleasure, his eyes pleading with her not to tease him. She threw back her head and laughed loudly, releasing his hard cock from between her silky footwear and kicking it lightly back on his stomach.

'You'll get your satisfaction only when I'm done, human,' she said, leaning back and reaching over to her nightstand. A click and a snap later, a lighted cigarette was in her hands. She lifted it to her lips and took a long drag. She raised her head in the arrogant pose which so many alpha men and women take in boardroom meetings, and blew several puffs of smoke upwards. The smoke rose from her lips like a weightless set of fingers, curling upwards and rising to the ceiling. They drifted across her large breasts, leaving the effect of smoke rising above two mountains. Very large mountains.

She raised her hands to her tiny little bra, also made of black silk and looking like a small ribbon running across her tits. She pulled the bit of skimpy cloth down, covering an exposed nipple. Her enormous tits bounced as she released the bra, now covering a thin strip around her nipples, the centre of her breasts, and her back. She lifted the part over her right breast, looking at the small yet hard nipple sticking out of her areola. She put it back down, covering up her nipple, and looked at the young man. He was gaping at her exposure of her soft tit, and his cock was hard enough to ram a spike into the ground. She grinned widely at him and sat back on the bed, placing her arms below her breasts. She started shaking them back and forth, enjoying how his eyes followed every movement of those rounded orbs.

'Do you want them, slave?' she asked, her tits jiggling harder with each word.

The young man's eyes were too mesmerised by her swaying titflesh to answer. She repeated her question, and this time, he gave the briefest of nods, his eyes following her jiggling tits.

'All right then, slave,' she said, standing up and cupping her breasts. 'If you want them so badly, you may lick them for me.'

She leaned down and pressed her tits into his face. He gasped and started moving his hips against hers in short, quick thrusts. Her tits smothered him and mashed into his face, making him have perverted thoughts about how it would feel if she smothered his cock between those puppies and jerked him off with them. The thought wasn't safe from her, however.

'You're thinking of me squishing these perfect tits around your little cock and rubbing them up and down until your white stuff comes out on them, aren't you?' asked the dark elf. 'Naughty little boy. You don't deserve this. You want to spew your dirty semen all over these? I don't mind rubbing some of my delicious nectar on your cock and using my hands to get you all worked up and horny, but I don't want that semen on any part of me. I just might have to deny you sweet, sweet release as punishment for your wicked thoughts, you disgusting pervert.'

Her words were extremely degrading, but the man was either a sucker for humiliation or just too horny to realise she was insulting him. His cock grew so hard it almost exploded from the need to slam it into her warm honeypot. He could see some trails of warm pussy juice trickling down from the loincloth onto her thighs. The tops of her stockings were slightly stained from her arousal. He was both turned on and annoyed by this obviously horny bitch. She could just admit she was horny and after cock, why was she prolonging the ache of blue balls and abusing him? He wanted to grab this horny bitch by the hair, bend her over the nearest desk and fuck her in the ass so hard she would be screaming his name with every thrust. Dumb bitch needed a proper pounding to turn her into a housewife.

The dark elf lifted her tits from his face and held them up with her palms. She started jiggling them again in front of him, moving them from side to side, then up and down while moving her entire chest back and forth. Her breasts bounced freely, the small bra barely holding them in and constantly threatening to fall off and expose her nipples completely.

She leaned down, bringing her breasts to his face without actually letting them touch. He gave a slight grunt and leaned forward, but she moved back and waggled a finger at him. He stared at her with a mixture of pleading and frustration, clearly itching to take those milky orbs into his mouth and suck every drop out of them. She reached down and pulled the gag off. He took deep gasps of air as he tried to get his breath back. Panting slightly, he looked up at her, fear and anticipation of some nookie on his face.

'Do you want to suck my tits, little boy?' she asked, shaking them in his face again.

His hard dick wouldn't let him answer any other way. 'Yes, mistress, please.'

The dark elf was about to tease him some more, but paused when she saw his frustration. She needed this too, anyway, she was positively dripping for someone to plunge their tongue into her hot, wet box. She needed someone eating her out, and if she didn't get it, she would gladly grab the nearest person and forcibly sit on their face so they could lick her cunt. She had to have it, now.

'Good boy,' she whispered, bringing her tits closer to him. 'Suck on them, then. Lick them like your life depended on it. Swallow. My. Tits.'

The young man lunged for her tits as soon as she brushed them against his face. He sucked and licked them like they were candy, even pushing back her bra with his mouth and letting the material roll up over her breasts to expose her nipples. He used his mouth to lick all around the dark bits and sucked each one into his mouth, kissing and tonguing them like a kid would. He took each nipple into his mouth and suckled them gently, making her an extremely wet mess.

Opening his mouth, the young man gave her nips a few eager licks, and then starting shaking his head sideways while keeping part of both her breasts in his mouth, letting his tongue hang out so they were constantly wet with his spit. He let each of her nipples rest in his mouth and made slurping sounds as he sucked from them. Copious amounts of his saliva flowed out to cover her tits, making them wetter than the ocean shore. He was soon licking her entire breast, using his tongue to massage them and move them up. They bounced and returned to their original position after each lick. He didn't stop licking for a while, though, so it soon seemed that her tits were rising at a very odd angle.

The man gasped and panted as he finished worshipping her soft breasts, giving them a final slurping lick and pulling away. He reached for her bra with his mouth and closed his teeth around the centre bit. He started pulling it down, exposing both her nipples and part of her tits. She quickly pulled away, however, and rolled her bra back up. She pushed him down and gave him a devious grin which got him even harder than he was. She reached for his hard cock and slipped it under her loincloth, giggling when he struggled to thrust upwards into her cunt. Her pussy was wetter than a lake and pouring juices all over him. She teased him even further by rubbing and grinding herself all over his cock. His whimpers and feeble thrusts didn't bother her ... much. She was equally horny and raring to take him inside her cunt, but she did want to know how much she owned him, controlled him ... and turned him on.

'No, slave,' she cautioned him, resting a hand on his chest as she bounced up and down, her pussy rubbing his member and her bare ass resting on his thighs. 'You will be the one naked here for my pleasure. I will grope you, touch you, and love you as much as you need. You will touch me, kiss me and please me as I wish, but only with my guidance and your cock staying hard all the time. And ... I will remain clothed. These aren't much of clothes, but they're here to stay. You will do what I want you to in these skimpy clothes. I hope you understand that you're her at my mercy.'

A soft cackle escaped her lips as she rubbed her fingers around his nubs. She pinched them and pulled them away from his chest, then released them. The man grunted in frustration, wanting nothing more than to tear her flimsy bra in half with his teeth and devour her tits for breakfast. But he couldn't. He wished she wouldn't tease him so much, his cock was about to burst plenty of hot cum all over her cunt and loincloth. She didn't seem concerned about his blue balls though, she had plenty more ways to get him to serve her.

She stood up, adjusting the cloth covering her crotch without letting him see anything. She watched in amusement as he struggled to look up under her clothes to see how wet her pussy was. She backed away from him, making a great show of hiding her modesty by adjusting her bra and tucking her loincloth between her legs. Giggling, she turned around to show him her ass, letting the bit of cloth over her pussy fly forwards and flutter over her crotch.

'Well?' she asked. She wiggled her smooth, perfect ass at him. 'What do you think, slave?'

The man gaped. Her ass was perfectly heart-shaped, the cheeks smooth and hairless. Most people called her 'thicc', whatever that meant, though he could see it definitely suited her. Her ass was large and round as described by rap songs and the people who said they enjoyed 'fat asses'. Hers certainly qualified. She wasn't large or rounded in body at all, but her hips, ass and tits were

fat in the sense of being huge and shapely. They looked very soft and kissable, the result of mamono mana and their owner using creams and oil to soak her body in since she heard humans used it to soften their skin and maintain it. She bent over and shook her ass at him like a stripper working a pole. The way his eyes followed every little movement of hers told him he was one step closer to being the perfect man for her.

'I can see you like this ass, slave,' she simpered, backing up and bringing it closer to his face. She lowered into a squatting position over him and rubbed the soft skin of her booty on his nose. He took a quick sniff, the odours of her ass crack penetrating them and making him light-headed. She was a true Mistress, her ass smelled amazing. Definitely not like a human's. She adjusted her position to keep her crack on his face, then started rubbing and squeezing her ass into his cheeks, nose and chin. 'If you want to show me how much you love it, start by kissing my beautiful cheeks. Worship them as you would want me to suck on your cock. Do it.'

The man hesitated for a while, and in the meantime, he felt her ass pressing down on his face again, compelling him to do as she said. Her smell was entering his nose too, and his hard cock was begging him to dive headfirst into her ass. He looked up at her smooth ass crack hovering above his face. His cock throbbed with need. He took a deep breath and felt her smell cover him again, giving him the courage to continue. He leaned in and left a soft peck on her right ass cheek, then the left. He continued from the right side again, leaving soft kisses over every last inch of skin he could find on her ass. As he was kissing from right to left, he reached her crack and began sniffing it from top to bottom, leaving a few kisses on each part of her cleft as he savoured the faint smell from her asshole. He grabbed her stockinged legs and buried his face into her ass as deep as he could, sucking on the inner portion of her cheeks with his teeth and making sure he kissed every single part of her furrow. He starting licking it from her taint, up along the bottom to her asshole and finishing at the top of her cleft. He continued licking her ass like that without even being asked, and then moved to the other cheek. He kissed all the way along it towards the left, giving her several small kisses on the side of her buttock and hip. He was enjoying it a little too much, she decided, but she could fill herself up with the kind of love and worship he was offering.

She decided to test his other limits too. There was no telling how good he could be if she made him let go of all restrictions.

'Lick my ass, slave,' she ordered, reaching behind her to pull her buttocks apart and reveal her entire crack, complete with a little winking asshole, for him to take care of. He reached up and placed his hands on her buttocks, licking his lips. He leaned in again to smell her asshole and prepare for his worship at her ass altar.

He dived into her ass as if her buttocks were the tastiest chocolate ice cream double scoops he had ever had. He licked her buttocks and scoured her crack with his tongue as it was flicking up and down the entire length. He kept pausing to take in the smell of that ass, which kept him hard and wonder if he would have to put Oreo cream on his cock or smear it all over her ass. Perhaps even keep it in their assholes to make them taste like heaven.

As he was licking out her ass frantically, she made her decision. His cock was swollen and hard, and she didn't want to let it go to waste. She took it in her hands and used both of them to bat his cock between her palms. She then started stroking it up and down, making sure that her hands were alternating over his length. His whimpers and shoving his crotch in the air made her chuckle evilly.

'Prepare yourself, slave,' she said, bringing his cock closer to her face and licking her lips. She dabbed a finger into the wet spot at the tip, then leaned in to sniff it as well. The smell of fresh cum being produced in those dangling balls made her mouth water and her head spin, too. 'You're in for a treat. You will see how dark elves lick and suck a slaveboy's cock, and how you can't control yourself from cumming in their mouth.' She couldn't help cumming when she felt a hot, potent explosion of hot cum in her womb, colouring her walls white, after a few hours of denying a slave orgasm. 'Let's start!

She leaned down and started moving her tongue all over the tip of his cock, tasting and teasing him at the same time. His hips bucked desperately, trying to shove his pulsing cock into her warm, wet mouth. She turned his torture up a notch by allowing saliva to pool in her mouth, and then opening her lips in the centre so that warm spit dribbled out all over him. He cried out and whimpered, begging her to take him in that sweet mouth and suck him until he was a corpse propped up against the wall. She ignored his begging though, and simply widened her mouth to place around his hard cock. She started breathing on his cock, enjoying the scent of his full, packed balls while moving her head up and down on him. He was almost screaming in frustration, crying out and saying he would do anything, absolutely anything for him to feel a single lick across the bottom of his hard shaft. She raised her head off his shaft and gave a slight chuckle of amusement, her body shaking with laughter as her huge tits shook against his stomach. She knew he would do anything for a little tonguejob in the state he was in, and she loved it. She loved being in charge. It was as things should be.

12