Meant To Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did what?" I exclaim as I reach out to grab her, Ashley's body stepping between us just in time.

"This doesn't concern you," Mary bellows standing her ground while Ashley pushes me back.

"It certainly does."

"Sit down."

"Don't you dare order..."

"Casey!" Hearing Ashley yell my name is the only thing that makes me stop, that can stop me. At this moment, my cell rings. My eyes burn a hole into Mary. Ashley grabs me, fingers on my chin forcing me to look at her. "Take the call, let me handle this."

I open my mouth to protest, but she silences me. "Please, I didn't handle it last time, this is my chance. Please for me?"

I yank the cell from my pocket and flip it open walking to the stairs and heading up.

"Great news Case! I have a week of paid vacation time next month so I can visit you guys! Hello?"

"I heard you Teri," I grumble into the phone.

"Goodness Case who died?"

"Mary's here."

"Mary who?"

"Ashley's ex."

"Beg your pardon? You have got to be kidding me! What does she want?"

"To speak with Ashley."

"No way, tell her to leave."

"Can't."

"Fine pass her the phone, I'll happily do it."

"Ashley and she are downstairs talking."

"Without you?"

"I was there up until you called."

"In that case get back downstairs, goodbye."

"Wait, it's okay."

"She begging Ashley to take her back?"

"Something like that. You know for a second I actually felt sorry for her, I really did until..."

"Until what?"

"Apparently back in New York, when Ashley confessed that she and I had slept together, Mary lost it and called her names among other things." I couldn't even say it out loud.

"What do you mean other things?" Teri asked voice low and hard.

"I'm not going to repeat it, I can't right now."

"Did she hit Ashley?"

I let the question hang in the air unanswered. Finally I simply said, "I want to kick her ass."

"It's not to late Case, hell I think you should buy a gun."

I couldn't help but to laugh despite the seriousness in Teri's tone. "Don't tempt me."

"Look Case, Mary will be gone in a few minutes and that leaves you and Ashley. You two are all that matters, you have each other. She loves you and you her, got it?"

"Thanks."

"I have to go, are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Alright, talk to you soon."

"Hey Teri."

"Yes?"

"We can't wait for you to get your behind down here."

"I know, I know."

Laughing we hang up and I hurry downstairs. Mary's head is hung low and Ashley is no longer angry. In fact, she looks quite relieved as if a weight has been lifted off her shoulders, a weight I had no idea was present. It bothers me that she kept this from me, but on the other hand, I understand why she did. Now all I can hope for is that she is finally able to unload here and now and feel cleansed afterwards.

Mary looks up when she hears my arrival. "I'm sorry Ashley, I really am. I did everything for the wrong reasons. I hope one day you can forgive me." Looking at Ashley one last time, she abruptly turns and walks downstairs and out the door.

With the sound of the door slamming shut, Ashley collapses and I catch her in my arms, holding her against me as the tears pour from her in rivers like a dam that has burst. I whisper sweet nothings to her and hold her tight as she lets it all out finally. After several minutes, I help her to the couch and she sits down leaning against my shoulder. "You feel better?" I ask.

She doesn't answer just simply nods. When she is able to speak she tells me the whole story. Exactly what happened in New York and what reasons Mary has given to explain not excuse her inappropriate behavior. Fear apparently had been the primary cause. I didn't really understand why, but I did know what it was like to be ruled by fear. Everyone has experienced being either the cause or effect or sometimes both of fear. Fear is not a good motivator when it comes to relationships, not just sexual relationships, any and all. I had learned that lesson early in life.

"I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I had no idea just how much it still affected me until I pulled into the driveway and saw her."

"A hot shower will make you feel better."

Nodding Ashley stands. "Do you mind if we stay in tonight?"

"Not a bit, I would enjoy that."

In the bathroom, I turn on the water and undress Ashley before stripping away my own clothes. Suddenly Ashley grabs me, her lips crushing mine, a need so strong driving her to pull me close, that I have a hard time catching a breath. My heart pounds against my chest as we kiss. Under the hot spray of water, we take turns washing one another, our lips only parting when absolutely necessary. The need consuming Ashley is understandable considering the circumstances, but I too had a growing need, a need that I couldn't clearly put into words.

After drying off, with Ashley's back against the sink for balance, our lips still dancing together, I finally break away, Ashley whimpering at the loss.

"I want to love you." I couldn't phrase it any better than this, but somehow I knew Ashley understood exactly what I wanted. Our lips pressing together again, we slowly walk back out of the bathroom, fumbling towards the bed until the heel of her foot bumps against the foundation. Ashley lies down, her eyes closed, her hands out above her head as I hold her foot in my hands, massaging gently and slowly in the beginning. I knead and massage every inch of her foot and then gently lower her foot and take the other one in my hands and repeat the same procedure.

"Oh this feels so good," she moans. Her chest rises and falls as she lies peacefully on the bed, perfectly content. This very sight sends a flame of desire sweeping through my entire body. I continue massaging her foot not wanting to cheat her out of this pleasure despite more pleasure sure to follow. While kneading the base of her foot, I raise her foot a bit higher, and moan as her toe disappears into my waiting mouth. I gently suck on her toe and am rewarded with a shiver from Ashley. My lips take another toe hostage and I suck harder with two captives now in my possession. Ashley's body is writhing on the bed, her hands running through her hair and down her chest. "Oh Casey," she moans my name as I take another hostage. My hands move to her ankle and calf, tracing the smooth skin with my fingers and lightly kneading her calf. After a few minutes, I switch to the opposite foot and work the magic once again. I keep my eyes on Ashley's face for the most part, but every now and again I peek at her center and notice with every passing minute, she glistens more. By the time I finish with her little hostages and move to her delicate ankle, her hands are kneading her breasts, her right hand every so often wandering down south. I release her foot, both hands now free to run along her smooth legs. Our eyes focus intently on one another and I feel the sole of her foot press against my breast, my nipple immediately responding. Her big toe and the one next to it spread just enough to allow my hard nipple between them. She moves her foot slowly back and forth, her toes fucking my taut nipple, the sight alone enough to make my knees go weak. I hold steady, enjoying the sensation to much to give it up. I lean forward, knees pressed against the mattress for balance, my hand reaching for her dripping pussy. Slowly I run my fingers along her center before dipping inside and scooping some of her sweet essence into my fingers. Withdrawing from her warm center, I run my sticky fingers over my nipple while Ashley's toes continue stroking my shiny nipple. I dip my fingers inside again and apply her excitement to my other nipple and her foot immediately begins stroking that nipple. Her own fingers travel south and then slip inside, my own fingers mirroring her actions on my body. Without any spoken words, we both make love to our pussies, watching the other one pump vigorously inside. Ashley's free hand is busy stroking her clit, my free hand flat on the mattress as I try to keep my balance. Both of my knees are shaking badly and I'm not sure I will be able to hold myself up when I orgasm. Suddenly Ashley stops completely and lowers her right foot south down my stomach, circling my belly button before pressing her toe inside of my center. I gasp both hands darting out seeking balance. As suddenly as it began, it stops. Ashley makes a come here motion with her index finger and it takes every ounce of self restraint I have not to jump in the air and land on her crushing her. Instead I gently lie on top of her, but in a 69 position. My tongue furiously laps at her center seeking every drop of honey, her tongue copying mine like Simon says. I spread her smooth lips apart and glide two fingers inside. My breath catches in my throat when I feel her enter me. I insert a third finger and shiver with anticipation knowing Ashley will follow suit. I cry out when a third digit penetrates. My lips wrap tightly around her clit and I moan against her clit and my body releases every ounce of fluid I have when I feel her moans vibrate through my clit. My head begins spinning from the pleasure leaking from my body as my lover's pleasure pours directly into my mouth. I work hard to capture every drop not able to bare the thought of missing some. Our sweaty bodies untangle and I roll to the side. I keep my hand on her skin needing to keep contact and apparently so does Ashley.

The next evening, having decided to go to Swirl, Ashley is dressed in a skirt while I'm in jeans. We stop at Charlie Trio's on Huntington and Alhambra Rd for dinner. I order calamari among other dishes, but I must have calamari. Sitting in a booth, our feet seek contact underneath the table. Slowly Ashley runs her foot up and down my pant leg until finally I can't think of anything else. "What was I saying?"

Ashley laughs and draws her foot away. "You talked to Teri and she has vacation time coming up."

"Oh yes, but first why don't you come sit next to me."

We finish dinner sitting with our thighs touching one another's, oblivious to everyone else in the restaurant, occasionally my hand rests and lingers on her thigh until the waitress stops by to check on us. Parking for Swirl was a challenge, but once inside we give our eyes a chance to adjust. Standing just inside the entrance, hand in hand we look around at our surroundings. The light inside is dim at best, but clearly both gay and lesbian couples were here tonight and at this particular moment Madonna's "Like a Virgin," was playing loudly. Round tables were scattered throughout and a group of women were shooting pool by the entrance. Ashley and I walk to the bar, noticing the four corners of the bar are pretty much in darkness. We pass a couple, lips locked obviously in their own world. Ashley stares and then smiles back at me. At the bar, we each take a stool and I order two beers. I learned of this bar shortly after arriving in LA. I had been here once before and it was an eye opening experience having come from the Midwest. We just didn't have a bar like this where I came from, or if we did I certainly had never found it. I met a woman within five minutes of my arrival, and I swear she waits for newcomers to visit. Her name is Rachael Yu, a very pretty Chinese woman with long dark hair and sexy dark eyes to match. She has a sexy deep voice which is what had done me in, and as Ashley and I take our first sip of beer I hear that deep voice holler, "Break," as the sound of billiard balls crashing into one another before scurrying off to their respective corners fills the room momentarily. Within a minute, I feel someone coming up behind me and I say, "Hello Rachael."

"Hello Casey, I haven't seen you around in awhile."

I spun around on my bar stool. "I've been very busy." I had shared with Ashley my night with Rachael. "Ashley this is Rachael, Rachael this is my girlfriend Ashley."

"This is your first time." It wasn't a question. Rachael had a smirk on her face.

"Don't even think about it."

Shaking her head Rachael lets out a rich deep laugh. Ashley looks at me smiling, she knows about my little theory. Rachael straightens up and looks at me. "I only ask if I may have one dance?"

I look at Ashley and she smiles. I nod and Rachael escorts Ashley onto the dance floor. A slow song begins and I look at them on the dance floor making sure Rachael is behaving herself. So far so good. I look around and locate the couple from earlier still engulfed in their own little world. Despite the lighting I can tell the redhead has her hands under the blonde's shirt, their bodies pressed so tightly together they look like sardines that just popped out of the cramped can. The song ends and Rachael and Ashley make their way back to the bar.

"She behaved herself," Ashley reports.

"Thank you Casey. It was good to see you again."

I nod as she makes her way back to the front of the bar. Ashley is watching the couple openly grope each other.

"Want to dance?" I offer.

Smiling she accepts my held out hand. Ashley leads us to a corner of the floor and I'm not a bit surprised. Her arms wrap around my neck and I hold her close enjoying the warmth of her body.

"Rachael told me to take care of you."

My eyes narrow. "Really?" Ashley nods smiling. Our bodies close any gaps between us, melding together beautifully. "I'll take care of you and you take care of me."

"You bet." Ashley wraps her arms around my waist but soon her fingers slowly slide under the shirt. My nipples are hard and waiting for her touch and when she slides her palms over my nipples, I back us up against the wall, her back lightly hitting the wall. My lips devouring hers, her legs wrap around my waist, my arms around her supporting her. I place my face close to hers so she can hear me say, "Deja vu."

Grinning ear to ear she replies, "Except this time our positions are switched."

"And it's a bar instead of a bathroom, we're moving up in locations."

Ashley laughs. "We should go home."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Rachael told me to take care of you and that is exactly what I intend to do."

THE END

12