Meant to Be Ch. 03-04

Story Info
ch 03: Moving In. ch 04: The elevator.
1.6k words
4.54
8.6k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Moving In

Adriana was thrilled: new job, new place, new city. Everything seemed to be going well...at last! She was moving in this week and Haylie, her friend and co-worker, was helping her. Haylie was a very nice girl and had befriended her immediately, which was a great thing being in a new city away from family and friends. Besides, the moving was taking a little bit longer than expected and she was glad Haylie was there to help.

"Thanks a lot for everything you're doing for me, Haylie! If you weren't here, it'd take me all day to get done with this."

"No problem, hon. Besides, I think I'll be hanging out here a lot! I bumped into one of your neighbors, or neighbor's friend, I think, and he was smoking hot!"

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah! Tall, big, dark hair, handsome. I don't know why but he looked kinda familiar to me."

"Details, details! How did you meet 'im?"

"Well, I was getting some boxes out of the car and he was there in the garage and offered to help me out. He was really nice and we chatted for a while but then his phone rang and he sorta had to go but he asked me my number before he took off!"

"Good for you! Go figure, you come here to help me move in and end up meeting a guy...and a good-looking one!"

"Yeah, I can't wait for his call...I really liked him! Besides, I haven't had a date in ages!"

The rest of the day was rather uneventful: the girls spent a few hours opening boxes and arranging things in the apartment. Then, when it was early in the evening, Haylie got a call from the guy she'd met that day.

"I can't believe he called you so soon...wow he's totally into you!"

"You think so?"

"Absolutely!!! So, what are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know, he just told me we could meet at this new restaurant for dinner."

"Good, then, go home, put on something really hot and call me tomorrow, okay?"

"Promise!"

Haylie was really excited when she left and Adriana was very happy for her, but she was tired too so she decided to take a shower and call it a day.

Chapter 4: The Elevator

On Sunday morning, Adriana got a call from Haylie, who sounded extremely happy and went on and on about the great first date she'd had the previous night. Of course, Adriana wanted all the details and suggested meeting for brunch at a coffeeshop down the block. They agreed to meet there at eleven, which meant that she had plenty of time to take a shower and get dressed. She stayed in bed for another half hour and then forced herself out of it and into the shower. She was still tired from all the work of the previous day but felt really pleased with the way things were going on in her life. She smiled to herself, got dressed, grabbed her purse and left the apartment.

She was waiting for the elevator when her phone rang: a text from Haylie saying she'd meet her in 20 minutes. She was texting her back and didn't notice the man who'd just left the apartment opposite hers and that was now standing barely two feet away behind her.

He stayed behind her, staring at her. She was wearing a red top and knitted sweater, and jeans. She had long dark hair, shiny soft waves that ended in locks. He continued looking down and couldn't help biting his lower lip when he saw her hour glass figure and tight, perky butt. She was wearing heels but he guessed she was small, about 5'4. He couldn't help wondering what the rest of her looked like since he was very pleased with what he'd seen so far.

The elevator doors opened and they both stepped inside. Adriana was busy putting her phone away and pushed the button for the lobby without looking up at the man. He smiled a little and kept on staring at her. He could see her profile now. She was slim but curvy: round perky breasts, flat stomach...but he couldn't really see her face from where he was standing without being too obvious. He stood next to her wondering what she felt like, what she smelled like, what she tasted like...He was lost in these thoughts when the doors closed and the elevator started going down.

Suddenly, it stopped and shook violently. The violent motion sent them both against the wall and she screamed. The man had his back against the wall, his legs apart to help him keep his balance. Adriana had been thrown into his side of the elevator and was now in his arms. The elevator shook one more time and he spread his legs farther apart to keep his balance. They were now at the same eye level. She was standing between his legs, her hands on his broad shoulders, her lips slightly parted and her eyes squeezed shut. He could feel her trembling in fear and panting for air. Their lips were less than an inch apart and their bodies intertwined. He had both arms wrapped around her, one holding her tightly around her waist and the other one up her back. He softly touched her hair and confirmed what he'd thought, it felt like silk, and wondered about the rest of her: her pearly skin, the red lips, the color of her eyes...he hadn't had the chance to see them, so he had no idea what color they were...

He was in a malfunctioning elevator wishing for it not to drop to the basement and die, and yet he was not as scared as he should. It was absolutely crazy but he couldn't help it. He had this beautiful woman in his arms with her eyes closed so he decided to do the logical thing: take a good long hungry look. She had the face of an angel...full red lips, rosy cheeks. Their chests were pressed together and he could see her breasts rising and falling as her breath kept increasing rapidly. God, he wanted to kiss her so badly it was going to take everything of him not to. He perceived her fragrance, some fruity scent...apple? And that made him want her even more and wonder if she tasted like apple as well. He was lost in his thoughts and in her when the elevator shook again. It made the spaghetti straps of her top and bra slide down exposing her pearly shoulder. He didn't know how but somehow his hand ended up on it and his fingers began stroking her skin, that soft silky skin of hers, just like he'd imagined it. Her eyes were open now and their color was brown, same as her hair, just like dark chocolate. She was shaking and looking into his eyes, completely vulnerable and incredibly sexy. That was it. He couldn't take it anymore. He was going to kiss this beauty...and if the elevator dropped to the basement, well, at least, he'd die a happy man! But right then, he heard the doors opening and saw a police officer stretching his arm out to them. "Everything's gonna be just fine. You don't have to worry anymore, we'll get you out in a minute. Just stay calm, ok?"

Adriana stepped away from the man, or at least tried to, but he wouldn't let go of her. She tried again but he kept pulling her closer to him. She thought he was in shock so she looked into his eyes, smiled and spoke softly "Listen. Everything's going to be alright. The police are here now. So, why don't we get outta here? What do you say?" Actually, it had nothing to do with fear. He just didn't want to let go of her. He wanted her for himself but he knew that if he didn't let her go and get out of there, they'd all think he was a nutjob! So, he reluctantly let his arms drop, she took a few steps away from him and they were out of the elevator within minutes.

There were police officers and paramedics ready to help. Luckily, the elevator hadn't dropped any farther than the 2nd floor and someone had called 911 when they'd heard Adriana screaming.

They were in the hallway, paramedics asking all kinds of questions and making sure they were alright, when a tall dark-haired man appeared out of nowhere and made his way to the man sitting on the floor.

"Jensen, are you ok? What the hell happened?"

"Nothing...elevator malfunction...dropped a few floors...we're ok, though."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, the paramedics just checked on us and we're both fine. Wait, what are you doing here?"

"I was gonna give you a ride...to pick up your new car, remember?"

"Yeah, that's right. I forgot..."

"Jen, are you sure you're alright?"

"Sure, I told you, the paramedics said we're ok."

"Right...then why do you keep saying 'we'?"

"The girl and me."

"What girl?"

"The brunette."

"Which brunette?"

"Long wavy hair, kinda short..."

Jensen stood up and looked around but couldn't spot her anywhere. He turned to one of the officers and asked about her.

"Excuse me, sir. Where's the woman?"

"What woman?"

"The woman that was with me in the elevator. Where is she?"

"Oh, yeah, she left. Looks like a friend of hers was here and they left together."

Jensen sighed deeply and looked at Jared.

"What is it?"

"She's gone, man. She's gone...and I have no clue 'who' she is..."


To Be Continued...

Please review!