Meant to Be Ch. 06

Story Info
Aaron and Vicki continue in London.
2.3k words
4.75
12.1k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki lay awake in the early morning. Placing her hands behind her head, she looked up at the ceiling and let her mind wander. Last night was more than she could ever dream of. All her fears and concerns disappeared and she felt foolish that she ever had them. Aaron took her as she was, without hesitation. The physical act itself was overwhelming as she had never had such feelings before. It was as if it was her very first time. For the first time in her life, she craved more.

She rolled onto her side and faced him. Rising up on her elbow, she watched him breath. He lay on his back with his chest and one leg uncovered by the blanket. She listened to his breathing and watched his chest move. She wetted one of her fingers and rubbed his nipple. To her surprise, it puckered and rose up. Aaron squirmed but stayed asleep.

Slowly she raised the blanket. Aaron's cock lay on his thigh, semi erect. She put her hand around it and slowly, lightly began stroking it. It grew bigger, harder. Unconsciously she licked her lips as she continued to stroke it. The feeling of it sent tingles through her body. It was velvet-like yet rigid. She moved her hand down to his balls. They felt cool to her touch. She stopped playing with them as Aaron shifted in his sleep but did not awake.

She kept massaging his balls with one hand as she moved her other back to his cock. Slowly she began to stroke it, up and down. Without thinking, Vicki lowered her head and placed her mouth on its head. A small drop of liquid had formed on the tip and she flicked at it with her tongue. It tasted salty. She opened her mouth and slid the head into her mouth. It felt good to her. She moved her head up and down, taking more into her mouth.

"That feels good," Aaron moaned.

Vicki sat up quickly, a look of embarrassment on her face. "How long have you been watching?"

"Long enough. Why?" Aaron asked, pushing himself up onto his elbow.

"Its just...I never." Vicki was clearly flustered and tried to leave the bed. Aaron grabbed her and she fell onto him.

"You did nothing wrong." He said and he kissed her. "I don't know why you are so nervous. You're perfect in so many ways."

"Are you just saying that because of the position you now find me?" She said with a twinkle in her eye as she pressed herself into him.

"I would say that to you fully clothed on a crowded London street." Aaron rolled her onto her back and kissed her. The kiss was soft and lingering. Vicki responded to it by spreading her legs, inviting him to take her.

Aaron broke their embrace long enough to cover his erect cock with a condom and returned to the kiss.

"I need you in me now. I need you to make love to me now," Vicki quietly said.

Aaron looked at her face and understood. He moved over her and slowly, gently entered her. Vicki put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "What happiness," she thought. Her legs spread and Aaron filling her. She stretched, her breasts arching into his chest.

He slid slowly in and out of her. There none of last night's frenzy. This time it was slow and passionate. They moved as one, in perfect rhythm. He felt his orgasm approaching. "I'm going to cum," he gasped.

"Yes." Amy moaned. "Oh God!"

They came together, as one.

They lay together, enjoying the after feeling.

"What should we do today?" Vicki asked. "Where do you want to go?"

"Your choice. Where you think we should go?"

"Alright then. Let's get going." She jumped out off bed and headed off to the bathroom. Aaron watched her go.

"Hey, maybe we should stay in. We could think of something to do."

"Too late." Vicki laughed as she closed the door.

They dressed quickly, grabbed a bite to eat and headed out. They hailed a taxi and headed down towards Oxford Circle. There they got out and decided to go shopping or at least window shop. Walking along Bond St, Vicki showed Aaron some of the latest fashions. He offered to buy her one but she said no. They stopped at a jewelry shop and looked in the window.

"See anything you like?" Aaron asked.

"Yes," she replied. She turned and looked at him, a puzzled look on her face.

"Well? Which one do you like?"

Vicki was not sure where this was going but she agreed to follow along. Pointing to a sapphire ring, "I like that one."

"OK, let's go." Aaron took her by the hand and they went inside. "We'd like to see that sapphire ring in the window," Aaron said to the clerk.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" Vicki whispered.

"Buying you a ring," Aaron whispered back.

"What!"

The clerk brought over a few rings. Aaron pointed to the one Vicki had picked out. "That one."

The clerk handed it to Aaron who took Vicki's hand. Vicki didn't say anything. She was confused as to exactly what was going on. He slipped it on her finger. It fit perfectly. "You like it?"

She nodded.

"We'll take it."

Aaron paid the clerk and they left the store.

"What the hell was that all about? What does this mean?" Vicki was very angry, so angry she swore.

Aaron took her arm and they crossed the street to a small park. They found an empty bench and sat down.

"Look," he began, "We might not have a lot time. Who knows? I love you and I'm pretty sure you love me."

"I do love you, Aaron but what is the ring about?"

"It's a promise ring. A promise that come what may we'll be together at the end, no matter what."

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Vicki's eyes filled.

"Not really. All I'm asking is that you promise to wait for me. Then if it is alright, then marry me."

A single tear rolled down her cheek. "Yes, Aaron, I promise."

Aaron jumped up on the bench. "Attention, everyone!" he yelled.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" She tugged at his pants leg. "Get down."

"Remember what I said this morning about a crowded London street? Well, here goes."

By now a number of people had stopped and began to gather. "Ladies and gentlemen, this beautiful lady is perfect and I love her!"

A few people politely applauded. One man yelled out, "But does she love you, lad?"

Aaron looked down at Vicki. She mouthed, "Yes."

He turned to crowd. "She said yes!"

More people applauded and many yelled out, "Kiss her, kiss her!"

Vicki stood up and Aaron leaned over. In front of a crowd of Londoners, they kissed and the crowd roared in approval.

"You're crazy, Aaron."

"Yes, I am, for you."

They walked arm in arm on the streets of London, alone in a crowd of people. They went to see the Old Antique Shop that Dickens lived in and where he wrote his novels. The place was damaged some from the bombs but stood fairly much the way as it did when Dickens lived there.

"I understand you like Scott," Vicki said. " What's wrong with Dickens?"

"Nothing," Aaron replied. "Just not my cup of tea. I mean Ivanhoe is just more exciting."

"Knights in shining armor and all that, right."

"Yes," Aaron said. "Damsels in distress, too."

"So are you saying you like rescuing damsel, like me?" Vicki laughed.

"Yes, I do," and he kissed her.

Vicki took him to a nice restaurant to eat, a place where he ordered real fish and chips. A place where the two could eat in relative quiet and enjoy themselves. The place she chose was a small pub that her father took her to when she was in town. She liked to spend time with him while in London and here brought back warm memories.

"Why do you people drink your beer warm? I don't understand it."

Vicki answered as best she could. "I don't know. I don't drink beer myself, never could. It is an acquired taste."

"A taste I'll never acquire. Would you like to take a walk back to the hotel?"

"No. Let's hail a cab. It's much faster," she smiled.

The warm water of the bath soothed Vicki's body. The soapy water made her body feel good to the touch. She relaxed as she leaned back into Aaron's arms. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts wander as he gently caressed one of her breasts. They sat in silence enjoying the moment.

"You all right?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, just thinking." She sighed.

"About you."

"What about me?"

"Aren't you afraid?" she said softly.

"About what? You and me? Never been more sure of something in my life."

"No. You know what."

He thought for a moment, almost so long that Vicki thought he hadn't heard her. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid but really I don't have time. Things get pretty busy up there and everything has to done right. If I foul up, nine men could pay the price. I get plenty nervous just before take-off but once those engines start...do you understand?"

"I think so. That Morgan fellow was right. You are a good man." Vicki twisted her body so she lying facing him. She could feel his hard cock on her stomach. She squirmed against it. "I think we should get out before we prune up." She gave him a quick kiss.

They dried each other off and then taking him by the hand led Aaron to the bed. It was so different than last night. No pink satin gown, no nervous worrying, just two lovers about to enjoy each other.

He lowered Vicki onto the bed. Her sandy blonde hair fell about her bare shoulders. She was breathtaking.

Aaron leaned over and kissed her, pressing his lips to hers. She responded by easing her tongue between his lips. His hand ran over her smooth skin. He stopped at her breast and squeezed. She moaned into his mouth. He pinched her erect nipple, rolling it between his fingers. She pressed herself into him. He began to suck, to nibble, to caress it.

"Oh baby," Vicki moaned.

His hand traveled down until he reached her thigh. He rolled his hand around the top of her thigh and pushed his way between her legs. She willingly spread her legs. His hand found her very warm, very moist. He extended one finger and began to slowly stroke her slit from top to bottom. Vicki buried her mouth into his neck and lightly bit him, leaving her mark.

Aaron continued to move down her body. As he reached her thighs, he lowered his mouth, pushing his tongue between her moist lips. She tasted wonderful. She gasped and arched her back. "Oh God!" He eased his tongue out of her and started nibbling on her clit. He used his fingers to spread her lips wider. He continued to flick his tongue over her swollen clit. He felt her tremble and then her hips lifted off the bed.

"Oh baby...Oh Aaron!" She grabbed the back of his head. Vicki had never felt such sensations. She began to let herself go

He pushed his tongue inside her, her orgasm washing over it. It covered his lips. He opened his mouth and tasted her second one. He moved back to her mouth as she relaxed. Aaron kissed her gently. Her tongue licked his lips and tasted her cum. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, wanting more.

Vicki was in heaven. All her inhibitions were gone. She would do anything. She reached down and grabbed Aaron's hard cock. She squeezed it, catching his pre-cum with her other hand. She smeared it on the tip. She broke their kiss.

"Make love to me baby. Please I want to feel you inside me." She pleaded.

He handed her the condom, which she slowly unroll to cover the length of his shaft.

He pressed the head of his cock into her. He slid between her moist lips and easily entered her. Aaron nibbled on her neck, raising goose bumps on her body. He could feel her warm breath on his neck. He began moving. Slowly at first, pulling almost completely out and then back in until their hips met. As Vicki responded he increased his speed. Her arms wrapped around him and clutched him tightly. Her hips lifted off the bed as other orgasm swept over her.

"Oh God, Aaron. I love you so much," she cried out.

Vicki pushed him off her. Sitting up she moved down to his wet hard cock and pulled off the condom. She needed to taste him, to finish what she started this morning. She wrapped her mouth around it, sucking him deep into her mouth. While her lips moved up and down his shaft, her hand caressed his balls. She increased her speed, sliding up and down his throbbing cock. Aaron entwined his fingers in her soft hair.

"Can't...hold...back," he moaned. "I'm cumming!"

She moved her mouth and his first stream of cum shot onto his stomach. She placed her mouth back on his cock as the next stream exploded. She pumped his cock, emptying it into her mouth. His cum was running out her mouth and down his shaft. She completely drained him.

Vicki smiled at him, a trickle of cum at the corner of her.

"I love you. I have never felt so totally in love with anyone. I want to stay with you forever," she whispered.

He held her tight with her face buried in his neck. He could feel her tears on him. He pulled her closer. Aaron closed his eyes. This was the woman he loved. Though it wasn't easy, he was grateful to what had brought them together. It was perfect.

As they snuggled and renewed their strength, Vicki whispered, "I haven't done anything quite like this before but with you, it seems so right, so natural."

"We have all night," Aaron replied.

"Yes and all morning too."