Measure of a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally raised her eyes to meet his, and he joined her in a kiss that was as tender as any she could recall, but held a measure of passion and love in equal parts. When the kiss broke, and they came back to reality, they saw Kitty and Trisha had been there for some time, but had been quietly going about their own business, leaving the two to sort things out.

Kitty was naked, except for some very high heeled shoes which she tottered around on, trying to get used to balance in four inch heels, giggling when she nearly fell as Trisha tried to not hover and make sure the younger girl didn't fall and hurt herself.

They had come in during the spanking, and Kitty had wanted to go right over, but Trisha had again guided her into the bedroom and given her some simple advice. "Let the Doms be Doms, you be a good sub and wait your turn." So she had, following Trisha around and just keeping busy as the spanking had ended and then a long passionate cuddle had begun as Tad and Charlene finally reconciled after the loss and her exit from the home a while back.

Charlene finally took notice and looked at Kitty, taking in her tottering balance as Kitty stood there grinning from ear to ear, Trisha not quite holding on to her. Bright red shoes with a four inch heel that really pushed her hips and spankable ass out, making her stance very pronounced.

"What on earth are you wearing, Kitty?" She finally asked.

"What did Miss Trisha call them ... oh yeah, Fuck Me heels." Kitty said with a giggle. She wobbled over to where Charlene and Tad were curled on the couch and did a slow turn as she made sure her feet were solidly planted. "It really pushes my ass out, and my boobs too. Miss Trisha said it suits me, Mistress. Is it good?"

Charlene rose and wrapped her arms around Kitty, pulling her over to topple onto the couch with them as she squealed. Before Kitty could do much, she was face down across Charlene's lap and her bottom was being given some attention as she squealed and giggled.

"You are very good, my Kitty. I have missed this so much." Charlene said with a laugh to her voice, then she released Kitty to kneel on the couch and look at them, face glowing as her backside began to bloom from the sudden attack.

"I saw Master giving your bottom some attention, Mistress. Are you good with that?" Kitty asked, not quite making eye contact with Charlene.

She chuckled. "He is Master, of us both. I hope that he will not neglect his duties in future as I feel I may need that attention again, much like you do on occasion."

"Yes, Mistress." Kitty whispered with a smile, averting her gaze and feeling the warm fuzzy feelings begin again that had been missing for a long time.

She leaned forward and whispered something into Charlene's ear that got the older woman's eyes to go quite wide and she looked at Kitty in a bit of shock.

"Did I hear you correctly?" Charlene asked her, Kitty nodded. "I think I'm ready, Mistress. Now that you're back, I know I'll be safe."

Charlene got to her feet and Tad was amused to see both his girls walking off, one with a very red blush to her cheeks, the other with a light pink blush to her cheeks, both whispering and as far as he could tell, conspiring in some manner.

Once Jake got home he and Tad were brought into the picture by Trisha and Charlene.

"Kitty has decided that now is the time for her to become a full woman, again." Charlene said to the boys. "She wants to try anal?" Jake asked as Tad nodded quietly.

"She feels she is ready to again take that step. She's ready because she feels the trust that we all have, and she knows we won't hurt her." Trisha replied.

"Right now, she's taking a long bath so we have a bit of time to plan this out." Charlene added.

"Ok ladies. What is your plan?" Tad asked them.

"We four are going to blow that girl's mind and expand her body in a way she's never experienced, so that when you do take her ass, she won't even have time to feel anxious or nervous. I'm sorry, Tad. But it'll be Jake fucking her ass. You're too thick, Jake is quite a bit narrower than you and that will be a lot easier for Kitty to handle." Charlene explained.

Tad chuckled softly. "Whatever you reckon, Red. She's your girl, you make those choices."

Charlene kissed him. "Don't worry, my Scot. You'll be keeping her front occupied thoroughly so she won't even notice Jake's narrow cock slipping between her cheeks."

"She's going to have both of us, at the same time?" Jake asked.

"Correction, all four of us." Trisha said. "Tad will be fucking her pussy into next week, once he and us girls have gotten Kitty into a quivering mass of orgasm and pleasure. Then you, my fine black man, will slide that well lubed dick right up her backside and you'll give her an ass fuck that she will probably barely even register with a pussy full of Tad, and every other part full of warm woman flesh stimulating her into overload."

...

Kitty slowly came back down from her post-orgasmic bliss to find her self at the centre of a mass of bodies. Mistress and Master were curled up in each others arms, sleeping soundly, while Kitty was cuddled to Trisha, with Jake's long arm around them both as they also slept.

She carefully moved out from under Jake's arm and Trisha comfortably wriggled closer to her man to take up the space Kitty had occupied as the younger woman got to her feet, quite unsteadily, and made her way to the bathroom.

Her body ached, in a good way. Her ass stung, from the spanking she had gotten from both Jake and Master, and from Jake's long cock as it had plunged right into her bottom during the best fuck of her young life. She had already been on the edge of a massive orgasm from Master's cock, Trisha's hands, and Mistress's lips when she had felt Jake's hardness rubbing against her anal ring, and although she had tensed, Miss Trisha's fingers had pinched her clit while Mistress pinched and rolled both nipples, making her gasp and clench around Master's hard cock already buried deep into her pussy, then Jake was in her, sliding into her bottom with little resistance as she began to cum, an orgasm to end all orgasms.

The feeling was so intense, to be filled both ways by men. A feeling she had never experienced before, two cocks, one filling her pussy, the other sliding deep into her bottom until she was the middle of a fuck sandwich and she was definitely the meat to be consumed by these hungry cocks burying themselves inside of her.

It was over, she had cum inside her ass, in her pussy, and her lips still tingled from where she had been kissing and nibbling Miss Trisha's pussy while Mistress had been getting her own worked on by the magic of Master's mouth.

Kitty turned on the water and sank herself into the jacuzzi tub as it filled, just relaxing, enjoying the feelings of the muscle aches, the feeling that she had been fucked in the ass and had enjoyed it. The lack of fear or revulsion that she had held on to for so long about the act, she felt like she was finally free. She finished her bath, wrapped herself in a robe, drained the tub, then made her way to the kitchen. It was very early, the sun was barely rising over the mountains as she made a pot of coffee and went to sit on the deck where the heat lamps made it always so cozy and warm.

While she was sitting there, she thought she saw movement, and then she saw something that she had not seen for years, the purple girl. Dressed in some sort of catsuit, purple fabric and silver lines all over it, the girl was far away, maybe at the edge of the property, but she was there.

By the time Kitty got up to look through the glass, the girl was gone, not walked away, but actually gone, a flash of subdued blue light had happened and she was gone, like she never existed. Kitty's mind began to work on this problem, and she was deep in thought still when the others finally began to rouse from their late night orgy.

...

"Kitty? There's a letter for you." Charlene called out as she got the mail from the box outside the door.

Tad also came, and got handed a small pile also. "Those are for you, my Scot. The economy wants it's share." Charlene said with a smirk as he frowned, looking at the pile of bills that was in his hand.

"Aye, we got to pay the piper." He said, then they turned and looked at Kitty who was reading the letter, but she was almost ashen.

"Kitty, are you alright?" Charlene asked. Kitty looked up, and nodded. "Yeah. It's just an odd letter. I need to ... go ... and finish reading it." She half-crumpled it in her hand and walked off to one of the other rooms, and to their surprise, closed the door behind her.

"Verra odd." Tad said, then shrugged and hooking his arm in Charlene's and escorted her back to the deck where their morning coffees were sitting and they could resume watching the sun emerge from behind the low cloud and bathe the Puget Sound in brilliance, like it did most mornings.

Kitty sat on the edge of the bed and read the letter three times. Each time it seemed to make a little bit more sense, but it scared her more and more every time she read it.

My Dearest Mariah;

If you do not do what is detailed in this letter, you will be dead before you reach your 21st birthday.

You will be receiving a total of 21 letters in the next twelve months. Each one will unlock a bit more of the mystery that you need to solve to save not only your own dear life, but the life of your Charlene as well.

You need to enrol in the University of Washington this fall, just after your birthday, and you need to start living on Campus, because otherwise you won't be able to keep up with the course load.

The courses you need don't matter, except for the only one that does, Advanced Physics. This is lead by Professor Ian Scott. You will need his help to save your life.

Charlene and Tad will take care of all your expenses, you know this. It barely will even take an ask. You need to focus on Professor Scott, because he is going to become a very important person in your life during the next year.

I love you, letter 2 will be coming once you have enrolled.

Kitty

The content of the letter didn't worry Kitty as much as the fact that it was hand-written, in her own writing. The postmark was also a major concern. It was mailed to her twelve years ago.

Twelve years ago? Kitty was still living with her parents, in Tacoma. Not in Shoreline. How could anybody know where she could be in twelve years' time?

12