Measuring Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you and your husband have any children?"

"My husband has a couple of sons who've left home. When I was very young I had a baby that I gave up to adoption."

More for him to think about, but his cock was getting hard now, and slowly and casually Janet went down and took it in her mouth.

"Oh, oh, nice." Rick said with a big sigh. He lay on his back with his eyes shut as she worked his cock over, first concentrating on the head, and running her tongue around the sensitive ridge, then up and down the shaft, sucking and gently biting, even taking his balls in her mouth once.

"Do you like that?" Janet lifted her head.

"That's soo good. Do you do that to all your lovers?"

"Don't any of the girls you know do that." She ignored his question.

"One tried, but it just didn't work. Finally I shot off in her hand and it got all over her. I haven't seen her since."

Janet swung her leg over him. "Let's try again. Let's see if you can behave better this time." She said.

She moved on top of Rick, then moved into a kneeling position, her legs doubled under her, and slid his hard cock into her wet hole.

"I love your warm, wet place." Rick said, "I'd like to stay in there forever."

Janet was moving up and down on his hard cock, and she could feel it going deep inside her so far that it felt as if it was hitting her cervix. Kissing, kissing, kissing. This was what she liked best and she could feel an orgasm coming on.

She tightened her muscles, grabbing Rick's penis, then rising up so that the head was just entering her and the head was almost tickling her labia. She felt one coming, and rising up and down deeply, enjoyed the warmth centered between her legs, radiating throughout her body.

"That was a nice one." She whispered in his ear.

"I thought you were having one," Rick told her. "But it's hard for a man to tell."

"I'm sorry," She said, "I've got to take these heels off." As she reached down and pulled them off one at a time while still sitting on him, on his penis.

Rick was amazed, she did it without releasing his cock. "How did you do that?"

"Takes practice." Janet chuckled.

"I'm going to give you a good fucking, now." Rick muttered as they rolled over again with him on top.

He started moving in and out of her slowly, and she brought her knees up. Then, as he increased his pace, pounding deep inside her vagina, she brought her legs up over her head, and spreading them wide.

As he rammed his penis hard into her she started to grunt with each thrust.

"Uh..uh..uh.." She went, and " Fuck me hard....uh..uh..."

Rick felt as if he could go on like this forever. Thrusting, thrusting, ever deeper, as she went on grunting like an animal in heat.

"I love you.....I love you...uh..uh..uh..Sweety,sweety."

An orgasm swept through her body leaving her sweating and still grunting. Then another, so mind-blowing it almost hurt.

"Oh god, give me another one." She gasped.

She wished he'd never stop. It was almost as good as her other lovers, but she wasn't thinking about them now. Her mind was concentrated on the pure pleasure she was enjoying with this man, nothing else mattered.

Rick felt then numbness in his cock head, then the tightening in his groin, then he started to shoot his load into Janet's open cunt. He'd never felt anything quite like it before, and he continued to pound her, until he collapsed between her legs, done. Janet wrapped her legs and arms around her young lover.

"That was good, very good, my darling."

"Really?" Rick said, "You're just being nice."

They lay locked together, eyes shut, dozing, then Rick looked at his watch.

"Did you call the boss to say I was helping you with your car?"

"Yes, sweety, it's taken care of." She replied gently. She felt a keen love for this young man she held in her arms, between her legs.

"I gotta go." As he gently pulled his semi-hard penis out of Janet. He gazed at her open crotch for a moment. "That was wonderful. I hope we can do it again soon."

He was putting on his pants and as soon as he'd dressed he leaned over and kissed her. Then he turned and walked down the hall and out to his truck.

Janet lay in bed for a few minutes, thinking about this new man, boy, and how she'd enjoyed him. Damn, she'd forgotten to get his phone number, well she could always get him at work.

Double damn! Glen would be home soon, and if he found her dressed like this he'd want to fuck, and she didn't want to break the spell. She showered quickly then put on jeans. Now she was ready for her husband.

12