Meat Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I'm gonna shoot in you soon. Ready to take my load?"

"Uh huh," I said. I felt like I was getting ready to cum myself, one hand pressed into the granite counter top searching for purchase as he battered against me, my other hand stroking my cock.

"Ready to get bred? You fucking slut. Take it. Oh fuck!" With a single mighty thrust he slammed his hole cock into my hole, his drawn-up nuts pulsing as he emptied them inside me. Shot after shot of his load flooded my guts.

I came at the same time, my load splattering against the counter. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had.

He pulled out.

"Fuck, I'm late," he said, pulling up his pants. I looked back to see his cock, now reduced in size, dripping and slick. I pulled up my shorts. What the hell had just happened? "Guess you got your money's worth."

"Thank you," I said. He just smirked then turned and went out the door. I felt his load dripping out of my hole and down my thighs. I opened the box, the pizza was still warm. I grabbed a slice and took a big bite, and when I needed a drink I chugged the soda right from the bottle.

12