Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking again at the gigantic piece of meat between her legs, He became apprehensive at the thought of that massive cock in his ass. This was the first time since he entered her bedroom that he didn't immediately reply to her with yes Mistress.

She must have sensed his apprehension and once again leaned next to his ear and whispering said, "I will be gentle with my virgin." Then firmly added, "But you are going to take it up the ass."

Now once again his instinct kicked in with, "Yes Mistress."

"Now what kind of man takes cock up his ass?"

"A faggot Mistress."

"Yes. So what does that make you?"

"Your faggot bitch Mistress."

"Yes. You are a whore just like the bitches you fucked from the bars back in Thailand. Only now it is your turn to offer your body for my pleasure."

"I am your whore Mistress."

Looking down at her cock it was obvious she was no longer completely hard. She was only about eight inches and the head had start to slide back into its sheath of skin. So she got on top of James' chest and placed one leg on each side of his body. Then she slid forward until her cock was again near his lips, but just out of his reach. She waited for him to make the next move.

Understanding his place he begged her, "Please Mistress, let your whore suck your amazing cock." He realized as he said it that he was not saying this because she expected him to, but because he wanted to. His first experience with cock had turned him into a truly submissive cock slut.

"OK cocksucker," she replied as she slid her hips forward entering his wide open mouth again. Her natural Dominance and lust took over as she fucked his face. The tenderness from earlier was gone. For the next twenty or thirty minutes her actions showed that now, he was just a means to an end. Someone to be used in order to get her rock hard.

"Bitch get me hard so I can fuck your tight faggot ass!"

She was so turned on by this submissive hard bodied faggot, that she may have gotten closer to ten inches.

"Get on your hands and knees. Time to give up your cherry."

She walked over to her dresser, opened up a drawer, and took out some lube. As she walked back to the bed her enormous cock was sticking straight out from her body. It swayed left and right with each stride. Embracing his new submissive faggot urges, James thought seeing this tiny luscious woman walking around with her thick ten inch hard-on leading the way was the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed.

She first lubed her fingers, eventually getting three fingers in his hole. Then she put lots of lube on her titanic cock. Positioning herself behind him, her cock slowly pushed into his hole. James buried his face in the pillow to help muffle his screams of pain. After letting him get use to her size James said, "Please Mistress I need you to fuck my faggot ass."

Chu started fucking his tight ass. Picking up speed with each thrust, over and over. The pain he had experienced when she first penetrated him was gone. Replaced by a fullness and pleasure he never knew existed.

After a giving him a good hard fucking in this position she pulled out and told him to lay on his back. Putting his legs up on her shoulders, with his hole still gaping open, she easily shoved her cock back into his ass. She immediately started right back to fucking him as hard as possible. This time Chu wasn't going to stop until she was ready to blow her load. He replied to each thrust with either a loud grunt or saying, "Harder."

Finally she knew she was going to spew her load. Pulling out she commanded "Take all this cum you faggot." Then rope after rope of thick white cum rained down on his face and into his wide open mouth. When she was done she slid her cock back into his mouth so he could clean up the cum that was left coating it.

Chu told him if he left the cum on his face for the night she would reward him by sitting on his face for a full hour in the morning. That way her Dominance over this sub would continue even as they slept. Turning on his side she spooned him from behind with her cock pressing against his butt. He knew he would let the cum harden on his face so he would be allowed to worship that ass again in the morning. Feeling her cock once again getting hard, he was sure she was going to fuck him again before that anyway.

12