Meating Terry

Story Info
My first experience with a submissive sissy boy.
2.7k words
4.14
34k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began about 12 years ago. I'd broken up with my latest girlfriend and I was on the prowl for another lady friend. I'd met some prospects, even been out on a couple of "dates" but nothing was really taking off at that point..

Then came Terry, and Terry was a guy, but to be honest not at all a masculine kind of guy. I would see him around the apartment complex I was living in always walking around in these tight ass little shorts with these smooth shaved, pale white legs, and at first I'm thinking what is up with this freak?

Now I had never been with a guy or even given any thought to it. I'd never had any trouble scoring with the ladies and I did love sex with women. And when I first saw Terry I was not thinking about anything sexual at all. I am basically just trying to figure this guy out. I mean these shorts were so short and tight I couldn't figure out how his balls didn't fall out of them, but there he'd go prancing about at the pool, the laundry room, and always in those shorts.

Thing is he is always so twitchy and nervous, looking over his shoulder, all paranoid like, and it is obviously because of how he's dressed and he is trying to show off these legs but scared how people maybe going to react.

So, one day I see him at the mailboxes and I go over like I'm going to get my mail and come up alongside him and give him a "Hey, how's it going?" And I thought he was going to shit himself! He gets all flustered and kind of stutters and says "I'm just getting my mail I'm waiting for something" and starts just babbling about some check he's waiting on or something, you know, like way too much information for just a "What's up?" situation.

This "guy" is so nervous he keeps turning this way and that like he is looking for someone and I'm almost to the point of laughing because he is so goofy and then I just said, "You have quite the pair of legs."

Now he really gets flustered and drops his mail, a few letters and a flyer, and he crouches down all red in the face trying to pick it up quickly. And as I'm standing over him all I can think about is having Terry suck my dick.

I'd always been a totally straight guy and never thought about anything like that before, but the situation, and Terry all looking to show off in those tight shorts, I just kept thinking "I bet this freak gives seriously good head."

To be honest, I was thinking about it for two days, imagining it and getting really turned on. The idea of telling Terry to shut up and get on his knees was so appealing. I'd never manage to pull off that kind of trip with any of my girlfriends. I'd get my face slapped for sure, but I had the feeling it was just was Terry wanted from a man.

This was a totally different thing from when I chased after a woman. I knew this faggot wouldn't want a "relationship" and wouldn't be all asking about other women or wanting to talk about marriage and children. I've known women who just wanted sex, but even that could get complicated, and this was a situation I knew I could be the king while telling Terry what I wanted and there would be no argument.

At least that was how it went in my little fantasies. And after a couple days I decided, okay, either we do this crazy thing or we don't.

So one night I am thinking, why not just take a six pack over to Terry's apartment and ask if he wants to have a beer with me? Then I start thinking, well that is what two dudes do if they are just going to hang out. So, instead I get a bottle of wine and a couple glasses and I go by his apartment.

It was like seven o'clock at night and he opens the door and he's in a t-shirt and these shorts so tight and short part of his ass is hanging out of them. These are even shorter than the ones he wears out and about, which was impressive itself, and he answers the door in them without changing first even though we don't know each other aside from a few convos in passing.

He doesn't even act surprised that it is me at the door. He sees the wine and the glasses and looks up at me, still all nervous as usual, and just breathes out this real effeminate "Hi" and I said "Though you might like a glass of wine." And he says "Okay" and lets me in.

This kind of throws me because he lets me in without question but as soon as I am inside he is twitching and walking into things, so nervous he's shaking.

I know I have to calm the bitch down or I'm not going to get my cock sucked. I'll have to call 911 instead because this pansy is going to have a heart attack or something. So, I have to go to my bag of tricks to calm "him" the fuck down.

Well, I poured two glasses of wine and asked him "What's the matter?" as if I didn't know. He kept saying "nothing, nothing" and we sit down on the couch and he's nervously tapping the glass, squirming in his seat, I mean it was pretty pathetic.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have sexy legs?" I asked Terry, deciding to pick up my game a bit at that point. With Terry so nervous and shaky it was time to reel him in.

He was speechless, completely speechless, his mouth open like he was trying to respond but didn't know what to say.

"Do you shave them every day?" I asked and picked up Terry glass of wine from the table and handed it to him. I was all smiles.

He gasped out "Yes" like he was struggling to breathe.

"You sure do love showing off in those tight ass shorts."

Speechless again. I smiled again and moved a little closer to Terry on the couch. Putting my hand on his bare leg I looked him right in the eye and said "I bet you can give some seriously good head, hmm?"

I learned years later on some online forums about guys like Terry and how to figure out how to keep them submissive to you, but at that point I was a novice who'd never thought about being in this situation before.

Terry had so much desire to submit to a man, and later men, that he could barely contain it. The way he walked around in those shorts, he was aching to get some cock in his life. He'd gone from dressing up in private to walking around like that hoping men would notice, but too scared to admit to himself what he wanted.

He told me at that point he'd never been with a man before, and then came his anxious babbling again. He said a lot of things like "I'm really not gay" and "I can't do this" and "I'm scared to do it" and even told me "I'm a straight crossdresser."

I figured I'd try soothing him a bit, calm him down and then get him primed. I was stroking his thigh and it was so smooth my hand just glided across it. I could see he was into that and loving it, finally getting that attention he'd been wanting for so long. I complimented his legs, how smooth they were, how they looked like girl legs, and then told him how hard he was getting me.

"Why don't I show you." I said that and stood up in front of him and started unzipping my pants. The wannabe cocksucker was mesmerized, staring right at the bulge in my jeans as I slowly unzipped and dropped my pants.

My erection was very obvious in my boxers. I was pitching a serious tent. I was so into what was happening I didn't care anymore about being straight and Terry being a "guy." I wanted my dick sucked.

The sissy reached up with his hand shaking and touched my boner through the boxers. I don't think he could resist with it right there in front of him.

"Gosh you are so hard." There was this long pause before he gasped out the word "hard" and it was just adorable.

By the time my cock managed to slip out through the fly while my pansy boy was touching it and staring with eyes bulging, I knew this was going to happen.

I looked around the room as Terry's hand hovered over my now exposed boner. I saw a pair of high heels in a corner and smiled because I liked the idea of making him walk around the complex in those. Want to show off your sexy legs, bitch? Do it in heels.

That hand was around my cock moments later. Terry's hands were so soft, like a woman's, and I kept thinking, well, Terry isn't really a guy at all now is he? Soft hands, long hair, shaved legs, tight ass shorts, not a lot of testosterone running in this one.

I swear to you upon all that is holy, Terry's eyes were tearing up as he stroked my hard cock. He kept staring at it, gasping and choking on his words as he told me I had a beautiful cock. I just smiled and told him to get off the couch and get on his knees.

It might have been a perfect moment. Looking at this sissy boy I kept thinking about how many girlfriends I'd had who would have told me to screw myself if I told them to get on their knees. So many women take great offense to such a suggestion, but it was just what Terry needed to hear.

He slid off the couch slowly and went directly down onto the floor, on his knees, in front of me, never letting go of my cock in the process. He wanted that dick badly and he was about to take the next step.

For that matter, so was I, but it shakes out a bit differently. Terry was about to pass the point of no return. All his nervous walking around in shorts showing off his legs was one thing, but this bitch was about to suck his first cock.

Trust me, it wouldn't be his last, not by a long shot.

I didn't think of being his first as any kind of honor. I mean it was an inevitability. Walking around in those tight ass shorts of his, eventually Terry was going to end up on his knees. There was no doubt in my mind.

That said, being the first was exciting, but it was also a bit aggravating. He'd never done it before, except with one of the five dildos he had in his bedside table, and he was awkward and needed to be helped through his very first blowjob.

Terry was crying as he held my cock and leaned forward to lick the head of it. I suppose when you been wanting something for so long to the point where you are desperate for it, finally getting it can be an amazing thing, but they were tears of joy as well as tears from his realization that this was going to be what he was from that point on. I couldn't imagine being a guy in his position, taking another man's cock in your mouth, while on your knees. Once you do that it is all over, you are now officially a cocksucker.

Terry wanted approval, looking up at my with his big blue eyes, filled with tears but open wide. He licked the tip of my cock. He ran his tongue around the head of it. He slid the head into his mouth and bobbed up and down on it, all while looking up at me to see if I approved.

"You sure you've never done this before," I laughed at him before telling him to put it all the way in his mouth.

Like a puppy dog he followed my every instruction. He licked my balls, hungrily I might add, licked up and down the shaft, and without any prompting said repeatedly through his sobs, "I love sucking cock. I love sucking cock."

Well, that much was obvious, as well as how much he wanted me to be pleased with his efforts. Once he really got into it, hungrily sliding his lips up and down the shaft, occasionally gagging and stopping to catch his breath, I started getting mean and nasty with the bitch.

"Suck that cock, you pathetic sissy faggot. Choke on it, bitch. You're a cocksucker now, you got a taste for it now don't you? Walking around with those pale fucking legs in those faggot shorts you'd suck anyone who wanted it, wouldn't you sissy faggot?"

I was yelling at him as I reeled off one nasty statement after another, but he kept on sucking his little heart out, tears running down his face, but now instead of looking up at me he was looking down at my cock as it slid in and out of his mouth.

All in all it didn't take long for him to make me cum. The excitement of the situation, the taboo nature of it, and the feeling that came from insulting and degrading him as he knelt in front of me sucking away, led to a tremendous build up and an incredibly fine orgasm.

I started bucking. It was feeling really good and I was moving back and forth, now sitting on the couch as Terry kept giving me head. I sat up and one point and grabbed the back of his head, just as I felt myself building up to orgasm. I pulled him down hard on my cock. I'd let him come up and pull him down even harder. Every time I let him come up I'd yank his head down harder, making him gag and struggle.

"You gonna taste this load soon, cocksucker legs. You are gonna take it all. You gonna swallow it. You gonna choke that shit down!"

I exploded. My body convulsed, and it was the best orgasm of my life hands down. Terry was helpless, kneeling with his head pulled down to the point where his lips were buried in the hair at the base of my cock. He was gagging as I jerked his head side to side while I came, and with every spurt of my cum I'd jerk him again.

He didn't swallow it all. It was running out of the corners of his mouth, and when I was done and pulled his head off me and pushed him to the floor, I yelled at him.

"Fucking pathetic cocksucker! I told you to swallow that load. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I told the story to a guy I met online a couple years later. This guy was into submissive sissy boys and had experience with the type. He told me I should have spanked Terry over my knee and made him apologize and promise to do better. He said I then should have made Terry blow me again. "Never as much in the second load. Easier to swallow."

As I said, I didn't know what I was doing. I'd found someone that was in much demand from guys like my spanking friend. A virgin sissy cock slut desperate for a first experience was not easy to find.

I never had another session with Terry. I definitely thought about going back, especially when I was really horny, but as I watched him around the complex after that I started seeing him bring men home. It became a regular thing for him, going out, probably to a bar or club somewhere, and bringing a man home. Sometimes he'd bring two guys home. Picturing him getting spit roasted with a guy in either end was almost enough to get me to go back for another blowjob, but the thrill was gone. He'd accepted what he was and what he needed, I'd broken him like a cowboy breaking a bucking bronco. I'd pointed him in the right direction.

I eventually got seriously involved with a woman and married her. We've since divorced and sometimes I wonder where Terry is today.