Mecha Bitches Ch. 02

Story Info
Introductions with the newest member of the team.
1.6k words
3.36
18.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

After that, Duchess's succulent, drooling blowjobs started to become a part of my daily routine. My scores had long ago surpassed hers in simulator runs and, the way she saw it, she was forced to obey me as a servant. One day, I'd barely just gotten to work when she dragged me to the toilets.

"Get in there, you little bastard," she spat at me, nostrils flaring, eyes widen and her pupils dilating. She threw me into the toilet stall and sat me down on the seat, undoing my jeans and yanking them down.

"I had a terrible nightmare last night..." she grunted as she focused on pulling my pants down as fast as possible. "I imagined I was in my bed and you were over me, holding me down, raping me in my pussy. You probably KNOW I don't even use contraception, after all! M-My doctor said it would make my allergies play up!"

She grasped my dick and started jerking me off furiously, her bright blue nails sparkling as she looked up at me with those crazy, spinning eyes, panting as she worked herself up to fervour. "You sick fucking freak! You... You want to make my belly swell up so fat I don't know what's what! Y-You figure if you get your dick inside me you'll just melt my brain like putty, make me into a f-f-f-f-..." She stopped to catch her breath, then swept her luxurious hair behind her ears and slathered her blue lips all over my cock, sucking it as diligently as I'd ever had, bobbing her head like a champion before she gave a despairing gasp and raised her head again, as if sliding off it caused her physical pain.

She looked up at me with wide, frightened eyes, "Into a f-f-fuck-hungry fuck-freak! That's your plan, isn't it? I hate you!" Then she grabbed my thighs firmly to stop me from moving and started sucking my cock down her throat like she was starving to death. One hand got between her thighs and started going nuts in her pussy and I felt her shudder three or four times with orgasm as she got herself over the edge with needy passion. When I came down her throat, she chugged it greedily, slurping and moaning on my shaft like the bitch in heat that she was before she sat back and quietly nuzzled my dick like a kitten, lapping my remaining sperm from the shaft.

"You don't stand a chance," she purred into my dick, pressing her lips against it so her voice vibrated by cock veins. "I'll suck your dick so much I'll turn you infertile!" And she rose to her feet, giving me that same smug grin, interrupted only by running her fat pink tongue over her lips, slurping off a huge dollop of my sperm, before she turned and walked out past the men at the urinals, who immediately regarded me with burning jealousy. I blushed, my cock still sticky from her saliva, and tried to close the door.

A while later, I got suited up and was on my way to the training simulators when I noticed the commander talking with a new woman in the hallway. The first thing I noticed about her was how incredibly tall she was, towering over him by a few feet at least. Her body was just as plump as Duchess and Lady, but... Her size terrified me. I felt my body shrinking down as she suddenly noticed me and spat something aggressive towards the commander. I realized immediately she was demanding to know what a kid was doing here and I started to blush hard. She was gorgeous, of course, with raven-black hair that clung to her scalp in a very military, no nonsense bowl haircut and her eyes stung me with imperial hatred. Moving downwards, I saw her deep purple lips were the fattest, thickest I'd ever seen on a woman in my life, looking more like a moist, wanting vagina than anything anyone would ever speak through. When they settled in a light displeasure at my appearance my cock dripped, something I'd have thought impossible after Duchess's momentous blowjob, but I felt rejuvenated at the mere sight of her. She was wearing a black latex jumpsuit that shone at every perfect curve, accentuating her immense bosom, her broad, child-bearing hips and her titanic, tree-trunk thighs, giving her entire body the impression of a tightly-wrapped package that could itself free at any moment. A zipper ran down the front from the throat to the crotch and it was currently half undone, showing acres of soft white tit-flesh that quivered and rippled with every movement. She was definitely braless.

The commander smiled at me. "Ah, there you are. I'd like to introduce you to Baroness. She's our infiltration expert and the pilot of Black Scorpion. You'll be working alongside her very soon."

Baroness's lips curled back as she realized I was another pilot. "Ugh, you mean this is the boy you told me about? The little piss-stain, yah?" she drawled in a powerful German accent. "Boy, are you the little piss-stain that got in the way of my girls at the last mission?"

The commander made an attempt to step forward, beginning to defend me and she moved rapidly to him, her body twisting with unerring grace. Baroness grabbed him by his arm and twisted it painfully behind his back, her eyes flaring with hatred, wide as a madwoman. "I'm sorry, commander? I was SPEAKING! Men are not permitted to speak while my dulcet tones are carried on the air!"

The commander cried out, gasping, unable to respond quickly enough, but he eventually managed to choke out a panicky torrent of apologies and begging for mercy. She giggled, pushing her arm more painfully into his back, then met my eyes. "What are you staring at, piss-stain? As a pilot at this facility, I have total authority over any member of staff I deem necessary! We are humanity's last hope, after all! I am doing my duty here!"

Her eyes lowered to my cock, which had become painfully stiff. Her hatred for me seemed to turn from a simple burning fire into the blazing of a hundred suns and her eyes rolled madly again. "You find this arousing, you little freak?" She shoved the commander towards me and he fell to his knees, crying out again. Her plump, gigantic breasts shuddered at me, as if berating me just as much. "Do you like my body?" she gasped, resting her fingertips between her massive teats as she continued to torture the commander. I faltered, taking a step forward suddenly, and she spat on me. "NO! You will not come a step closer! Now... DO YOU LIKE... MY BODY?" she screamed at me.

I began to cry a little, making her scream even more and I nodded with all my strength. She grinned wickedly and I heard a pop in the commander's shoulder as she ground her groin against the back of his head. "Good, you little piss-stain! We don't allow faggots to pilot the mecha! But I won't have some horny little faggot staring at me all day, either! We... We have to do something about this!" she concluded, an insane tone creeping into her voice.

"If you cum while watching me, I'll break his arm. GOT IT?" she hissed and I only nodded. "If that little dick of yours spews your load, I might even kill him!" I continued to nod, sobbing more now.

Then she reached for her zipper and started to pull it down. Her luxurious, plump breasts began to ease out, like jelly being gently moved forwards, or tilting to accommodate gravity as pressure subsides against them. It was an elegant motion that felt like it took years to complete as the fullness of her moons came into my view. Hot pink nipples caught on her zipper, making her gasp, then popped out, each four inches long at least. They oozed milk. She cupped her tits protectively. "Do you like my big breasts, boy?" she asked, her other hand breaking the commander in two. I continued to nod and she ordered I get my cock out.

I undid my pants right there and she gasped, obviously taken aback by the size of it. "Oh my!" she moaned, then seemed to regain her composure a little. "J-Jerk it... Yesss, that's right... Jerk your... Your b-b-big dick..." she gasped, as if unable to believe she'd just said those words. A trickle of drool formed at the corner of her mouth and I suddenly heard the commander give a terrifying scream as she broke his arm, not even seeming to register his presence anymore. She was dragged back to reality and, noticing his pain, she gave an insane cackle, throwing her head back, laughter dragged from her throat in explosive gasps, each one dripping with simple arrogance and child-like cruelty. Her fat lips grasping at her mirth, peeling back and forth like a hungry vagina combined with her shaking, leaping bosom pushed me over the edge and suddenly I came, my cock spasming and spewing my load onto the floor where the commander lay, soaking his clothes with my cock-juice. I started apologizing profusely, but whatever he said was swallowed up by a new wave of mad laughter from Baroness.

Suddenly, a claxon rang out. Baroness gasped. "We're under attack! G-Get your cock back in your pants, you little faggot piss-stain!" Dragged from whatever reverie had consumed her mind, she slapped me hard across the face. "We have work to do!"

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers