Mecha Bitches Ch. 06

Story Info
Baroness goes down.
1.6k words
3.58
19.1k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Baroness was completely unprepared for me. I think she knew in her heart I was coming for her, yet she made no effort to hide herself or shirk away. Perhaps she felt safe now that White Queen was back, like their commander had perhaps neutered me, but the bitch was finding new and sluttier ways to tease me than anything I'd seen so far. Her jumpsuit was getting intense daily workouts as while she had previously kept her zipper up high enough that it allowed her big, pillowy cleavage to spill out, now she had it down far enough that her crinkly, smelly pubic hair was visible, hanging out from between the teeth of the zipper. Her musk was getting stronger too, but I suspected that was from her passing into her fertile cycle more than anything else.

We were passing each other in the hallway, when she stopped me suddenly, grabbing my shoulder. I'd been meaning to talk to her, but I hadn't expected her to find me first. "Hey, pipsqueak!" she snapped, effortlessly tossing me against the wall and moving in on me, till her melon tits had me hemmed in from either side, with nowhere to go. Her gigantic, pillowy cocksucker lips slapped thickly together as she stared down at me over them with furious, burning eyes. She seemed to be fattening them up, bulging them for me, eager to show me how moist and plump her cocksucker lips were, preening herself like a peacock with her sleaziest attribute.

It was hard not to stare, but I eventually stammered out, "Uh, yeah?"

She leaned forward, smashing her tits into my chest hard enough to pin me to the wall. "Vite Queen certainly is something, yah? She tamed the big bad boy who was turning all our pilots into little slutty sluts, eh?" She smacked her fat lips at me, grinding her tits against me harder. Her jumpsuit, fully unzipped, suddenly gave way, and her massive, meaty tits spilled out, totally naked, nipples grinding against my chest. "YOU LOOK PATHETIC NOW, EHHHHH?" she grinned, snorting derisively at me hard enough that I could feel her breath on my face.

Despite the way she was pressing in on me, I stood my ground. I'd seen Duchess and Lady acting the exact same way to me, snooty and preening, then I'd seen them transformed into slaves. Everyone had a weakness and I think I knew Baroness's. I shrugged and lifted a finger to those plump as fuck lips, pushing it against them. They were so thick and soft that my finger popped right through into her slutty mouth and she sucked on it reflexively, cheeks hollowing stupidly, her eyes rolling a bit. She looked about ready to come to her senses and hurt me, so I spoke quickly, "Yeah? Well how about you? Doesn't that mean you've bowed down to her as well? I don't see you so much as moving a muscle unless she says so."

She looked livid. Enraged so bad she looked ready to hurl. Her fists clenched and she growled, "You swinehund! You nincompoop! I am my own voman! I do not bow down to anyvun!"

I snorted in her face. "No, that's not it at all. You're our Infiltration Expert. You know what that means? It means you can't fight in that damn useless piece of scrap you pilot! You're useless, Baroness!"

Her eyes went dull for a moment. It was working. Then she gave a huge snort, a fine impression of a wild horse, and rolled her eyes. "NO! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! I AM GOOD PILOT! I PILOT ROBOT GOOD!"

I slapped one of her gigantic tits, sending it swinging. She recoiled from the blow, stepping back, and I advanced on her, full of fire now. "You're a pathetic excuse for a pilot. I don't even know why the last pilot of Red Giant allowed you on the team. I bet you were his little bitch."

She whimpered, against the wall. She was cowering now, snot dribbling down her face, eyes turning red as they stung with tears. "SHUT UP! I VILL NOT HEAR ZIS BULLSHIT!" Her hand darted out and closed around the nozzle of a previously overlooked fire extinguisher. It looked really heavy, at least two feet tall. She swung it at me and I saw my death reflected in it. Thankfully, she was in a rage and it went over my head, her excessive height working against her. The metal of the wall dented from the force of a blow that would have shattered my skull. I rushed in, grabbing her wrist. "You're a useless pilot. You're not fit to be on the team. If you want to prove otherwise, you'll fight Red Giant. Your Black Scorpion against my Red Giant. Somewhere where nobody knows we're fighting. "

The madness went out of her eyes and was replaced by fear. I continued, before she had time to think. "If I win, you tell me what I want to know about White Queen. If I lose, I'll leave the team and you can have Red Giant."

Short. Huff. Gasp. Her eyes rolled crazily again and then the gigantic woman smashed her fist against the wall. Her face was lowered and dark. In times of desperation, people always wish for miracles. "D-D-D-D-Deal. It is a deal, you... you vucker."

I watched as Baroness's fat, sloppy lips lowered onto the tower of flesh that was my hard, throbbing cock. It seemed to happen in slow motion. I saw the light reflecting in the greasy, oozing slobber on her lips. They touched down on my bloated, swollen cockhead and pleasure shot through my body from my dick straight to my brain. It throbbed like a headache, wave after wave of dick pleasure flooding my mind.

Duchess and Lady were fucking amateurs compared to this Bitch. She was the Rembrandt of dicks on her slutty lips. Every flick of her tongue was a concerto, every squish of her dick lovers was a masterpiece. The way her slobbering mouth could move from the tip to the base in one fluid motion was an album gone Platinum. And her massive, purple tongue plastered itself against my cockhead before pushing into my piss slit was a Great American Novel. This woman was the greatest cocksucker of all time, and here she was in my bed, on her hands and knees, worshipping my rod like her career depended on it, which it did.

I'd thrashed her. Defeated her utterly. And now she was paying my cock back in tenfold. The tongue and stupidly fat lips of Baroness waged a war against my cock that they were winning, coaxing me closer and closer to orgasm. She was totally naked except for her high heels and her gigantic melon tits were splayed out in my lap. She grabbed them and smashed them together around my cock, looking up at me with mindless adoration. "SO STRONG! MASTER IS SO STRONG! GODLIKE! HE IS THE UBERMENSCH!" she screamed, pushing one tit up and the other down in an endless tirade, an ocean of titflesh crashing against the rock that was my cock. Yet again I found myself reflecting on how ridiculous these insane women made my life.

She gasped at the next development. Even with all that titmeat smothering my dick more aggressively than a gold-digging wife her geriatric husband, my cockhead still popped free from between them. "IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! SO BIG!" she shrieked and she smashed her head forwards, smothering her face in her own tits so hard she couldn't breathe, looking her lips around my cockhead in a death grip. She was committed. Either she'd make me cum or she'd die from air loss, motorboating herself to death. Thankfully, her life was saved by a massive spray of sperm down her throat, which she gobbled up like a greedy whore.

Between them, Duchess and Lady had managed four consecutive hours of dicksucking, and that was only managed by them working in shifts. Baroness managed twelve. Her lips made dicksucking the easiest thing in the world, like a professional bodybuilder lifting weights. They dimpled and yielded from any pressure whatsoever, pulsing around my shaft with an unheard of vitality that shocked me. Every slide she made from tip to balls reminded me of a trampoline, like slapping her fat, luscious lips against my hairy balls bounced her back up effortlessly, all ready to go for the next slap of cock against her tight, cunt-like throat. I lost count of how many times she swallowed my load, but I noticed she'd discretely weighed herself in the bathroom when we'd arrived and, when I finally told her I needed to sleep and that she needed to stop, she weighed herself again, before bringing the bathroom scales to my bed and grinning at me proudly. "LOOK! LOOK!" she shrieked, jumping on them. She'd gained five kilograms in pure sperm, since she'd begun sucking. It seemed impossible, but there it was.

I was able to coax her into bed. My questions could wait until the morning. She curled up with her face in my lap, grasped my cock and stuffed it down her throat, before falling into a sound sleep, like a baby sucks its thumb. Needless to say, I didn't turn up to work for the rest of the week. For the next 168 hours, my cock was lodged in this woman's mouth. Seven days later, I popped my cock free from her mouth.

"Okay. I should be alright for a few h ours, now, sir. Vhat did you need to know?"

I grinned. "Let's get down to business.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers