Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
385 Followers

Jeremy was grunting, groaning as he drove them both to orgasm. He couldn't savor her body; his only thought was more, more. Again and again he thrust into her until her eyes flew open and she arched up off the hood. Her pussy clamped around his cock and he groaned as his head went light and the blood surged to his balls. Even as her inner muscles started to relax, her cum enveloping him, his balls clenched and his cock pulsed. His own thick cum shot up into her.

Sophie cried out, bucking under him, as he ejaculated once, and again, and again. He fell onto her, pinning her to the hood, as he emptied into her. She shuddered and went limp beneath him, her hands stroking up his back, curling in his hair. When he could breathe, Jeremy shifted back, sliding his spent cock free, then lifted himself on his elbows and gave her a cocky grin. "Mighty nice car, Miss Kendall," he drawled, "And a sweet little body to go with it."

She returned the smile. "I guess you know your cars," she murmured, "And your favors."

"I'd say you're paid in full, baby," he growled, nipping lightly at the corner of her mouth before giving her a kiss. "In fact, I might even owe you one."

"I'll be happy to collect," she pressed a kiss to his jaw, then ran her tongue over his day's growth of beard. "I know exactly what I want."

emma579
emma579
385 Followers
12