Mechanics of the Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young brunet bunched up the duvet and took another deep inhale of his lover's odour, reflexively opening up his ass. His other hand stroked his erection furiously.

As he was calling for his boyfriend in an increasingly loud voice, he heard the front door open. The excitement of finally getting to see Roberto pushed him to climax. He barely had time to flip onto his back before the first string of cum spurted from his thick 5-incher, just as the mechanic walked into the room.

"Berto!" Danny yelled, shooting another rope of semen into the air. His flat, smooth tummy was pelted with slick, creamy drops.

Roberto stood still and watched, mesmerized.

"Oh! Oh God!" The shots got weaker, smaller, until the hot fluid oozed out of Danny's piss slit, his hand still jacking slowly. Hooded eyes gazed at the mechanic, relieved.

"Oh baby..." Roberto stayed standing in his tenting pajama pants and tanktop, taking in what just happened.

"Berto..." Danny beckoned with his voice and his gaze.

"Are...are you okay, baby?" he asked, then laughed softly, the ejaculation he just witnessed a clear answer.

"Kiss me, Berto," Danny pleaded. His sexy hunk leaned down from above and pressed his lips against his, his tongue gently exploring the younger man's teeth and mouth.

Now that the real thing was here, Danny was quickly becoming horny again. He yanked down the neck of the mechanic's flimsy tanktop and squeezed a handful of his big, hard pecs. Above him, Roberto groaned in pleasure and kissed harder.

Danny's hands kept travelling south, trying to stretch the elastic waistband of the mechanic's pants and pull it down. Becoming impatient, Roberto broke the kiss and hurriedly yanked his pajama bottoms off.

Before he had time to take off his top, he felt warm, smooth hands wrap around his gentalia, one making its way down his girthy shaft, the other massaging his droopy ballsacks.

"Oh FUCK, Danny..." It felt like he died and went to heaven.

His boy moaned and lifted the shaft hand away. Looking down, he saw Danny scoop his hand through the pools of semen on his own stomach, then lifted it towards the mechanic's enlarging glans.

"Aw FUCK!" Roberto's head jerked back. He clenched his groin and anal muscles to stop himself from cumming, as his lover's fingers circled the cockhead, spreading a coat of cooling semen all around, then slid down the dick, slicking up the entire length.

When Roberto looked down after he felt Danny's hand lift away from his dick again, he cursed. Danny scooped up more of his cum from his body, his eyes on Roberto the entire time, only to again wrap his lubricated digits around his lover's thick, angry erection.

"FUCK you're gonna make me cum," Roberto breathed, taking Danny's slow, methodical hand away from his prick and up to his lips.

Feeling his lover suck the semen dry from his fingers, Danny sighed and begged, "Make love to me."

Roberto didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed the back of Danny's thighs and shifted his body until his own dick was pointing straight at his eager bottom's anus.

"I'm ready. Just fuck me," Danny said.

The plunge into his lover's hot, tight, gripping asshole was divine torture, such a sweet, throbbing ache all the way down to the base of his shaft.

Below him, sweating on the sheets, Danny cried out, high-pitched, trembling.

"Was that too much, baby?" the mechanic asked, locking his eyes with Danny's.

"No, don't leave me," the brunet implored with frantic eyes.

"Baby?" Roberto asked again, confused and concerned.

"Please don't leave me, Berto. Please...I'll do anything you like, just..." Danny's pupils sparkled with fresh tears, before his eyelids squeezed shut tightly.

"No no no, Danny, no..." He kissed his boy softly, quickly, all over his face. Danny began sobbing.

"Look at me," Roberto said in a calm but clear voice. Danny took a trembling breath and opened his eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere," Roberto affirmed, his stare unwavering.

"But Nadia..."

"Is that what this is about??" he asked incredulously, beginning to pull out of Danny. "But I told you..."

"No, don't leave me!" Danny pleaded, clutching the mechanic's furry, rippling forearms. Roberto stopped and returned on top of Danny, his dick back inside to the hilt.

He was annoyed but spoke in a gentle voice. "She's not my girlfriend, she never was my girlfriend, she's not taking me away, okay?"

"No, it's not that," Danny responded. He paused before saying, "You never told me what happened."

Quickly, Roberto felt accountable. He sighed, "I'm sorry..."

"I know I haven't been good with that. I just..." At that moment, the mechanic decided to stop making excuses.

"You want me to tell you the whole story, like this?" he asked Danny, looking down at their joined bodies.

"Um hmm," Danny hummed.

Roberto rested his forearms flat down on the bed and shifted his weight. "Well, we raced together, on bikes. She was my mentor."

Years of bottled-up memories poured forth into spoken words. "I met her when I started college, at the parking lot behind the drugstore, around the block from my parents'. She had a really nice bike and I annoyed the shit out of her." A nostalgic smile lit up his face.

"I wouldn't let her get on the bike without telling me everything: the mods, the costs, how fast it could go, where she got that shiny silver paint job done. That was when she told me about street racing."

"You raced on the streets?" his boyfriend asked, leaning up on his elbows.

"Ooh yeah," Roberto responded, eyes wide open. "Late at night on the deserted parts of the 305, north of here, y'know, towards cottage country. Never got caught by the cops."

He gave Danny a quick peck.

"Nadia taught me everything about racing. The focus, the timing, the precision. She was one of the best in the region, and I learned quick. I studied harder than I ever did at school."

His arms and shoulders were quickly getting sore, so Roberto wrapped his arms around his boy, leaned back, and hoisted him up, until they were both sitting upright in bed, Danny still impaled on his prick.

"I snuck out every night to ride, until it started snowing. And then I read everything I could find on bikes and racing and mods." His eyes looked far off again. "I never knew how awesome it would be on a bike. Feeling that speed, and the engine buzzing...you see the pavement zooming by, feel the wind whipping by, and you just want to go faster."

"It took over everything. It was all I lived for."

"Wow," Danny whispered, leaning his chin on the mechanic's shoulder.

"I started racing on the highway the summer after, and I was leaving the amateurs in the dust. They were all trash talkers, most of them, but at the end of the night I was the one who got the cash."

"You won money??" the younger man exclaimed, looking at Roberto.

"Oh yeah...it helped me pay for college, Until I was winning a lot and started getting a reputation, and then I couldn't get anyone to race me or bet money against me." He laughed softly, rubbing Danny's back. "That was when I felt like I was the shit."

"Nadia told me I was a better racer than she was. She thought I was ready for the next level."

His expression changed, as if sobering up from his intoxicating recollection. "She took me to drag racing. Organized events, planned a year ahead. Legal...well, except for the bets," he remarked with a jump of his eyebrows. "Nadia wasn't racing anymore; she was my manager. Everything got serious."

Danny asked, "What happened?"

"It was all about the money. The bets got bigger and it was 'win or get the fuck out'. Nadia wanted me to spend all my time on training laps, modifying the bike, and the races were up and down the coast so there was a lot of travelling too. I was missing half the semester and struggling to get decent grades."

"And then, not just her, everybody did it...we started cheating." He closed his eyes. "Not the little stuff like jumpstarting on the streets, but hiding bike enhancements, lying about stats, faking my backstory. I never felt good about any of that, but that was the game."

Danny was all ears for this long-awaited outpouring of his lover's history. He kissed Roberto and tried to take it all in.

The mechanic and former racer's complexion hardened. "And then it all went to hell one day. Nadia told me she found a backer, some investor from Switzerland, this big fish she'd been flirting with. She was convinced we were set for life. All I had to do was throw the race."

"She wanted you to lose on purpose??"

Roberto nodded, adjusting his groin and cock. "She said that's all I had to do, and then we were in with this dude." He shook his head. "Of course I didn't want to do it; I spent all my time on the track doing laps, and in the garage on the bike. We spent so much money on that and driving up and down the coast...I didn't want it all to be for nothing."

He frowned and continued. "And the Swiss guy rubbed me the wrong way. He was shady. So I didn't want anything to do with him, I didn't want Nadia to either."

Danny felt his lover's body stiffen. He searched Roberto's face, which was clouded with misery.

"We were having a fight...we'd never had a fight before. I was supposed to get on my bike in ten minutes. And then we heard a big bang."

Danny grimaced and tried to picture what Roberto saw. "People ran out to the track. There was screaming. A racer flipped his bike and crashed into the wall."

A shiver broke out from Roberto's body. "I could see the blood from far away. They said he was gone before the ambulance arrived."

As Danny's mouth hung open, Roberto closed his eyes and fell silent.

Taking a few deep breaths, he resumed. "I stopped racing after that. I didn't want anything to do with it. I didn't pick up when Nadia called. I never saw her again."

"Until two weeks ago," Danny remarked.

Roberto nodded, thinking for a moment. "And when I saw her again, it all came back, all of it. I remembered the speed, and winning the street races. I remembered driving overnight to the tracks, doing lap after lap on them. And the hours I spent tweaking my bike. And then I remembered the crash..."

The mechanic sighed. "This was way before I opened up the shop with Fred, before I finished college even. He doesn't know about any of this."

Then he was quiet. Danny pressed his fair, slender body against Roberto's, and held him tight.

"I'm sorry," the brunet whispered.

"Sorry for what?"

"For being a drama queen." He finally understood why Roberto was so affected by Nadia's return. He also knew Roberto didn't like breaking from his sleep schedule, which he followed to keep his muscles in tip-top shape. As it was, there were four short hours before the alarm went off.

"I should've been a better boyfriend. I should've been more understanding, " he muttered.

Roberto wrapped his hands around Danny's face. "Well, I didn't make it easy on you either." He kissed his lover. "I'm sorry too."

A smile widened on both of their faces.

"C'mon, you need your beauty sleep," Danny teased, stroking his lover's chin.

Roberto's eyes narrowed lasciviously as he purred, "But I'm horny now..." He started thrusting up his lover's rectum. "Aren't you?"

That got Danny moaning and biting his bottom lip. "I'm always horny for you," he breathed, circling his fingers around the mechanic's hairy, ripped chest. "But you have to get up in like four hours,"

The mechanic groaned, torn between getting off and getting what was left of a good night's sleep. He nibbled on his boyfriend's neck, unsure of what to do.

"Be a good boy," Danny goaded, patting Roberto's back.

The older man griped, "Fine." He reluctantly pulled out of his boy's blissful hole and laid down beside him, As he was about to strip off his tanktop, Danny stopped him with his hand on the mechanic's chest.

"Keep it on. It's hot," the younger man said with a mischievous smirk.

Grinning back, Roberto flipped his bottom around and spooned him tightly. As Danny laid back into his lover's hard, muscular body, content, the mechanic sneakily snapped up his groin and penetrated his boy's unsuspecting hole.

"Ahh!" Danny yelped, turning his head around. Roberto was ready with a smothering kiss, driving the rest of his slightly crooked nine-inch shaft into the cum-greased orifice. "Umm!" the bottom mewled, his lips sucking on Roberto's.

After a sensual makeout session, Danny broke the kiss and laid his head back down on the soft pillow, his whole body flushed. "You horndog..." he muttered, pushing his ass back onto his man's pole.

The mechanic went back to nibbling on his lover's neck, and played with the pert pink nipples on Danny's chest. "Are you complaining?"

"No, but you will be in the morning," the brunet retorted.

"I'll make you wake up with me," Roberto declared with an evil grin. That got his boy whining and pulling his ass off his dick, but the mechanic hooked his arms around Danny's little body and trapped him.

He leaned into his lover's ear. "Okay, fine, let's go to sleep."

"Like this?" Danny asked, trying to get comfortable.

"Um hmm," Roberto replied, settling into their spooning position, his rock-hard prick plugging up the bottom's cummy hole.

"Sleep tight, baby," the mechanic whispered, turning off the bedside lamp. "Squeeze your ass if you get horny," he added, giving his boy a little thrust.

Danny giggled, feeling tired, aroused, and happy.

For the first time in two weeks, the brunet fell asleep without difficulty, save the slight soreness in his ass from his man's massive boner. He wasn't aware how easily he dozed off until he woke up again in the pitch darkness.

He was awakened by the gentle thrusting massaging his rectum, and the skillful hands milking his erection.

"Berto..." he sighed. "What time is it?"

"I don't know..." the mechanic replied in a hoarse mutter. "But I need to fuck you."

The younger bottom was turned on by his lover's ardour, and whined like a little whore as Roberto gripped his waist and started pumping into his hole in the blackness.

It felt so good to have his big, buff stud taking his ass in the dark. He couldn't see anything, and it only made every push and pull in his rectum more intense. Overtaken by raw lust, he squealed and hummed like a porn star, reaching back to squeeze Roberto's beefy, flexing buttocks.

"You want it, baby? You want that cock??" the mechanic grunted.

"Yes! Gimme all of it," Danny begged, fucking back. "Gimme your cum too!"

"You're gonna get a big load...where do you want it??" he demanded, changing his position to kneeling on the bed, while his hungry bottom laid on his stomach beneath his brawny muscles.

"Anywhere! Just give it to me," Danny moaned, pushing against the headboard with his hands as his man began shaking the bed with his labour.

"Aw fuck, Danny! I love fucking that ass!" He was plowing into it mercilessly, making his bottom boy scream his name over and over in piercing falsetto.

"Yeah, take that dick!"

"OhGodBertoDon'tStop!" The younger man was getting breathless, his body burning up as the mechanic kept pounding above him like a machine. His ass was on fire, getting massaged and raped in equal and messy measure.

Suddenly Roberto's body pressed on top of his. He felt those steel-hard arms wrap underneath his torso, and then his whole body rocked and tumbled as the fucking continued.

Caught in the fury of the dicking of his life, with the mechanic kissing and biting his shoulder, his neck, his ear, Danny wondered how he ever doubted Roberto's love.

"OhGodYesBertoILoveYou!" the helpless bottom exclaimed.

"Oh baby I love your fucking ass!!" Roberto growled. "Oh baby you feel so good...AHH!" he hollered, all of a sudden shuddering.

And then the toe-curling wave seized him from head to toe. "FUCK!" Roberto screamed, pulling out of his boy's destroyed asshole to unleash torrent after torrent of fresh hot cum all over Danny's backside. He shot all the way up to Danny's hair and neck, cumming shot after shot, drenching his lover.

All the while, Danny called out like the cum slut that he was, demanding more, every last drop. The smell of Roberto's sweat and semen drove him insane.

Finally, when he was done ejaculating, Roberto released his softening nine-incher, letting it flop on top of Danny's drenched asscrack with a splat. His head fell down on Danny's shoulder, his breathing laboured.

They couldn't tell where the sweat started and the cum ended.

"Oh my God that was incredible...whoa..." the mechanic panted, still catching his breath. "We gotta do it in the dark more," he suggested.

Danny giggled, then purred when he felt the mechanic's rough, hot hands sliding all over his back, his shoulders and his ribs, spreading the loads of cum all over. Soon, the fingers reached down to his pulsing erection.

"Ready to cum, baby?" Roberto whispered in Danny's ear.

He could only answer in a scratchy moan. His eyes rolled back as his man's cum-slicked hands worked his cock and balls. Meanwhile, the mechanic's low, throaty voice stay right beside his ear.

"Cum for me, you filthy little slutboy."

"Uh...OH..."

"Come for your big, sweaty, horny stud."

"OMIGOD..."

Before he knew it, he was yelling his lover's name, over and over. His limbs turned soft and threatened to dissolve; Roberto braced his torso with one arm, seemingly without effort, while pumping his dick ruthlessly with the other.

The cum came, the sensation wracking his entire body, mind blowing. Danny could feel the blood draining from his head, his fingertips, his toes. Roberto kept milking his cock. Only when he screamed and curled up into a ball did the mechanic finally let his dick go.

The brunet laid limp in the fetal position on his side. He felt weak, raw, and beyond satiated. Then he squeaked feebly as his tireless hunk re-penetrated him from above with a groan, and pressed his weight down on his boy.

"Lemme know if I'm crushing you," he said, rubbing his hands slowly up and down Danny's body, cooling his boy's face with soft kisses.

"It feels perfect," Danny murmured, his face resting on a streaky pool of his own cum on the pillow.

They were a hot, sticky mess. Danny was covered in cum, just the way he loved it.

He darted his tongue out to taste his own ejaculate on the stained pillowcase. Roberto soon joined in, mixing the thick, sticky load with their spit and passing it back and forth on their tongues.

Fatigue draped heavily over the younger man. Roberto reached back and slapped Danny's wet, sticky buttocks hard, splashing the cum on the cheeks. "That's my piece of ass," he said, fondling it.

"Ow," Danny whined.

"On the cutest, most amazing boy I've ever met," the mechanic continued, sliding his fingers into his bottom bitch's mouth to give him a taste of his latest load.

Danny mewled, sucking with what energy he had left on his man's probing fingers.

After his felt his lover swallow, the mechanic pulled his digits out with a pop, and reached back to sweep up more cum for Danny to enjoy.

"That's a good boy," he said lovingly as his younger bottom swallowed another load from his fingers.

Releasing his hand from Danny's mouth to caress his face, he stopped when he heard Danny softly declare, "I love you, Berto."

"I love you so much, baby," he replied, going in for a tender kiss.

And then he remembered. The question he'd wanted to ask Danny before Nadia appeared and took all his attention. The plunge he was finally ready to take with the love of his life.

"Danny?" he asked quietly, his nose nudging against his lover's.

"Hmm?"

"Move in with me?"

The brunet took a sharp, little breath. He knew right away what his answer would be, but he hesitated in answering, because he couldn't believe what he'd been dreaming of was coming true.