Med Testing Lab Assignment Ch. 02

Story Info
His limits are tested by two nurses.
2.4k words
4.26
38.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boudin5
boudin5
46 Followers

"Please remain where you are, Mister Connors," said nurse Olga. "I'm going to guide Mia through her first prostate exam."

My dick was still bobbing from the testicle check, I had never been man-handled quite so overtly, and as she came closer I shuddered to think what this prostate probing would involve.

"Now Brad if you would, please reach back and spread your cheeks for us." I did so with a slight feeling of impending doom, but at the same time, 'Mr. Happy' bounced with glee in total approval. I jokingly thought there might be audible knocking against the table from my eager, throbbing rod. But realizing I could do nothing about it, I spread my cheeks, stood up on tip-toes and tried to relax.

Nurse Olga put her ungloved hand softly on my back and said, "Okay hon, just relax..." I felt her gloved, lubed finger circling my asshole, then it pushed in firmly. Slowly, further and further, wiggling and feeling for the male G-spot. Then pulling out, she inserted two fingers the same way. Probing and twisting, she stretched my anal sphincter ever so slowly. She took her sweet time, and seemed to enjoy this process of widening my puckered hole. After a couple minutes she called Mia closer, saying: "Now that his anus is relaxed, I want you to put on a glove and insert a finger." Mia was a little hesitant, but her newfound enthusiasm from the testicle check had given her the confidence to proceed.

I began to feel faint with all the stimulation, and laid my head in my folded arms.

Her dainty finger started cautiously exploring my waiting passageway as I heard Olga speak, "Now, when you reach approximately two to three inches in... feel along the forward wall for a lump about the size of a walnut." Mia moved her finger in and out, side to side as she continued this lewd investigation. Then finally she hit the spot. I felt a tingling shock, my body lurched, and Olga exclaimed, "That's it!" Mia beamed with pride as Olga went on: "Yes, get to know it... his prostate is quite normal... go on, take your time." And Mia sure did. She seemed to truly enjoy prodding, tapping, poking around, learning every detail of my sensitive gland.

"That's right, feel around," Olga instructed. "Remember the chart showing the shape of the prostate gland..." Mia tensed up a bit. "When we get to the milking, I want you to be familiar with the actual shape and location." Mia nodded accordingly. "There is a specific technique to forcing all the semen out of the prostate, and we'll get to that later... right now I want you to pull out so we can start the enema."

Mia very slowly removed her finger, she seemed to enjoy this part as well. She then stood back as Nurse Olga came forward, put her hands on my shoulders and guided me over to the enema table. As I walked toward the table, my hard-on made a tent in the hospital gown and I realized Mia could easily see my embarrassing predicament. She blushed as Olga said, "Don't worry, this is common in most males undergoing these procedures."

My erection continued to twitch as they helped me up on the table. "Now Brad, I need to ask you some questions... Have you ever had a large volume enema?"

"Yes," I replied, "My mom had a nurse friend and they used to give me enemas when I was very young, starting at about age four." This was absolutely true, but I didn't want to mention that even at that age I would get a stiff erection every time. I will never forget laying there on my back crying in protest as mom and aunt Velva cooed softly that it's alright, all the while ignoring my snapping boner. I definitely think they noticed, because at times they would leave the room and I'd hear them whispering fervently. Then back in the room, they'd continue to pretend not to notice. Actually, I was crying more from embarrassment than from the discomfort of the water filling me, but they always addressed their soothing encouragements to only the enema procedure. Now, all these years later, here I was in the same dilemma, wanting it but not wanting it, ashamed to have it revealed that I am sexually excited by being given an enema.

"Good, I'm very glad to hear that," Olga remarked, "It will help immensely that you are familiar... that you've had experience with high-volume infusions."

I mumbled, "Uh huh," as they positioned me on my back and removed the gown. Totally exposed, I felt so humiliated I could cry. Being on display right in front of young nurse Mia, sporting a woody that wouldn't quit, and knowing this was her first time witnessing such a blatant exhibition... well, it was almost too much to bear. Mia stared at me wide-eyed, frozen in one place, breathing heavily. This caused my awkwardness to increase all the more. I knew what was coming. I was about to be filled with probably three quarts, and as the pressure became greater & greater, I would surely lapse into uncontrolled writhing and squirming. I didn't want Mia to see me that way. But I knew it was inevitable.

As I put my feet in the stirrups, nurse Olga wheeled out a tall rack with a huge, clear enema bag hanging from the top hook. The bag was already full. Then she went to a cart which had an assortment of nozzles and other accessories saying, "I think we shall use the double Bardex, these inflatable nozzles prevent any leaking 'accidents' and are quite suitable for the experienced patient." I indeed knew what a Bardex was, and my feeling of dread grew.

"Now Mia, I want you to watch closely," said Olga as she attached the double-nozzle to the tube. "You see, this nozzle has two bulbs, one goes inside and the other outside the rectum," as Mia studied it carefully, Olga continued, "And these two squeeze-bulbs pump air to inflate the balloons once they're in place." With that, she sat down between my legs at the end of the table, grabbed the K-Y and applied liberal quantities all over the nozzle-bulbs (mainly the inner one) and then to my waiting hole.

Then came the insertion process. I knew that with a Bardex, it's a little tricky, but nurse Olga got it in with the greatest of ease. She started pumping the first squeeze-bulb saying, "You get a feeling for how much air is right... usually about seven to ten pumps is good." I felt the thing swelling inside my ass. "Once the bulb is full, it's a good idea to pull back gently so it makes a seal preventing any water from coming out." Mia watched, fascinated. Olga then pumped the outer bulb saying, "The second one is outside the anus, it's inflated so as to press the two together... see? That way there's no chance of expulsion."

"Are you comfortable, Mr. Connors?"

"Fine for now, I guess..." Actually it was quite nice, pressure on my prostate from the inner balloon, and the outer one pressing snugly against my butt-hole. The feeling was very erotic, and my erection was returning full force, in spite of the fact that I knew exactly what was coming. Plus, I hated the fact that Mia would be watching the whole thing.

"Good, now let's begin." As she released the clamp I immediately felt the warm rush of water, and that strangely pleasant heavy feeling in my gut. This was always the good part. No pain or discomfort - yet.

I lay there breathing deeply, trying to avoid any eye contact. I didn't want to show my desperate humiliation.

A few minutes went by. My gut was swelling as nurse Olga instructed Mia, "While the water's going in, it's good to gently massage his abdomen in the direction of the flow." My boner was now rock-hard, it stood out at an angle as Olga's hand moved along my belly and she chirped, "Well now, we sure don't have to hold it out of the way!" Mia smiled at Olga and said, "I was kinda hoping we would!" They both giggled quietly.

Olga continued her soft massage in true clinical fashion, but both she and Mia were staring intently at the conspicuous, rigid, blue-veined warrior in front of them. Olga seemed quite pleased, saying, "The sexual arousal will help him to endure the abdominal discomfort... he can stand more water when he's up like this." Mia stood there transfixed, I could hear her breathing. I was mortified, knowing that soon I'd be squirming uncontrollably in full view of this pretty young nurse.

Olga cooed more encouragements as I got fuller & fuller. She looked at the bag and said, "He's had a little over a quart and a half, I want to try for three... I think he can take it." I groaned at the thought. My dick was starting to quiver and the urgent feeling in my bowels was getting stronger. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than having to go poop (I mean really, really having to go) in front of total strangers - in this case, two attractive nurses. It was like being forced into arousal. Being tapped in to your deepest desires, while being put in a position you really hate.

The water flowed in and I started to sweat. Getting more uncomfortable by the second, my toes curled as my belly swelled visibly. Olga said to Mia, "Remember, at any time you can shut off the valve and wait a minute for his colon to get used to it, then restart the flow." Mia nodded, still wide-eyed in fascination.

Then at one point my body convulsed in reaction to the extreme fullness, and Olga snapped off the hose-clamp. It was getting downright painful for me. I thought, "That's all I can take" but after a brief rest, she resumed the flow. Gradually the pain came back, even more. I began to feel dizzy and afraid to move because it might worsen the pain. About this time Olga declared, "The bag's almost empty... Mia, please go fill the pitcher and bring it to me." I groaned again wondering how I was gonna take it. Olga stopped the flow as Mia went over to the sink for more water. I waited, then started to writhe around on the table, kicking my legs. The feeling was so intense, my whole body was having spastic reactions. I couldn't keep myself from kicking and snapping.

Mia returned with a full pitcher and Olga promptly refilled the bag. My spasms had gone down a bit, but when she turned the hose back on, they got worse again.

"Oooh now now, it's okay sweetie... you can do it..." Olga murmured. And every time her hand touched my belly, my hips bucked automatically in an obscene fucking motion. I couldn't help it. I had totally lost all control and composure. The pressing urge to go had become so extreme, my body was fighting back. All due to this insistent, relentless flow of water to my insides. My head rocked frantically from side to side. My legs kicked and shook in protest. Grunting, moaning, and babbling incoherently I was in a frenzy. My body was trying everything in it's power to expel, but the Bardex prevented any chance of that.

Olga remained calm and professional during my struggling, no matter how violent. This gave Mia the chance to retain some semblance professional poise. I think without Olga, Mia would've come apart at the seams.

With the second bag almost empty, I became totally unhinged. Now it didn't matter that I was on display in front of these pretty ladies. My whole body was shaking and bucking, my boner dripping pre-cum, my voice hoarse from wailing, but now I didn't care. I'd been plunged into a different state of consciousness. I simply had to find a way to relieve the excruciating pressure. The pain was severe, yet my balls had somehow managed to override it. Suddenly, my mind shifted. All I could think of was sex. I wanted to put this massive bad-boy to good use. Oh how I wanted it. Any kind of sexual contact or even acknowledgment from these ladies would've been satisfactory.

Yes I was delirious, but I definitely was able to see the room and focus on real things, even if only for a second. And I'm pretty sure that during this time I caught a glimpse of Mia with her hand up her dress. As my head whirled back & forth unpredictably, my eyes got a quick snapshot of her frigging herself. She was trying to sneak one off. It was but a fraction of a second, since my head was wildly rolling around, but I'm sure that's what I saw.

I continued to thrash about, bucking my hips and stabbing the air with my blue-steel prong in a ridiculous effort to fuck something. At times I tried to reach my dick and jack-off, but Olga would take my hands away saying, "No no honey, none of that." I didn't care, I just kept trying.

Then the moment came when Olga looked up and exclaimed, "Bag's empty." She was so proud that I'd taken more than three quarts. "Wow, three quarts and then some!! and Brad, you took it like a champ!" I laid there still squirming as she disconnected the nozzle from the bag. "Now let's get him up..." she said to Mia. Olga put her hands on my shoulders, and as Mia came over, they both helped me get off the table. "This way, Brad" directed Olga, and I was headed toward the toilet with the nozzle hose & squeeze-bulbs dangling between my legs. It was more like a trot, I couldn't wait.

Once there, Olga said, "Hold on there, big guy," and she had me stand with legs spread as she removed the nozzles. Straddling the toilet, I tried to be patient while she slowly removed the inner nozzle. And the instant it was out, 'whoosh!' and I sat down. Oh what a relief it is - I don't even remember them leaving, just sitting there letting it all out.

It took a long time to expel the water. I sat there in bliss as wave upon wave of rushing waterfall exited my body. Breathing a sigh, I noticed the heavy-duty fans. I pressed the 'on' button and 'vroom' all the smelly air was being pumped out. Nice feature of this facility.

To be Continued...

boudin5
boudin5
46 Followers