Medbh Ch. 02

Story Info
Some wishes come true.
7.9k words
4.75
12.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

Medbh heard the kitchen door slam to, and through the open window the girls' voices disappeared into the distance. They sounded quite excited, but she couldn't hear what they said.

She broke their kiss. "You're really good with the girls," she said.

"It's as if I've known Josie for years," Ted said. "And they are much easier to deal with than grown-ups. Maybe it's because I can appreciate what they want from me; grown-ups far too often have a hidden agenda. And besides, we just like each other."

Medbh nodded and sought his mouth again. She turned his way completely, so that he had to let go of her breast, rolled him onto his back and lay down on top of him.

"Now, she said, "to go on where we left off..."

She enthusiastically kissed him and rubbed his chest with her breasts. She felt him grow hard under her ministrations, but she was in no hurry. The morning air was warm, and the light in Ted's bedroom made her feel lazy, and she knew it would be hours before the girls returned.

Ted smiled at her. He shared her feeling of well-being and slowly stroked her naked back before going lower down her body. He loved the curves of her buttocks and explored them slowly. Then his hands returned to her back. She shivered for a moment.

"Suppose I'd not fallen ill," she said. "Then we wouldn't be here together."

"It's an ill wind..." Ted said. "But you know we've got two scheming little minxes who have some ideas of their own. I wouldn't wonder but they'd have got us together some way or other. It might have taken us much longer, though."

She grinned. "Yes, they're a great couple, aren't they?"

She ruffled his hair and bit his nose. "I still can't believe you're mine, big boy. When I asked you if you could paint my portrait as beautifully as the girls, I never thought you'd come with anything like that. It felt like a proposal."

She smiled at him.

"You look exactly like it now," Ted said and felt for her bottom again. "Maybe I can get you to sit for a full length nude?"

"Not if you reveal it at my next birthday." She put her arms round his neck and pressed her breasts into him. It made her nipples tingle. "But for private purposes..."

Ted nodded and ran a hand through her crack. She shivered again.

"We will get married, won't we?" she said.

"Yes," Ted said, and he felt for her pussy. "We've already got two beautiful bridesmaids, and we could ask Janice to be a witness. She never cold-shouldered you. Mrs Mills can be one, too. That'll serve the ladies right."

When she felt his fingers touch her pussy she raised her hips and felt between them for his cock. She guided him inside and lay down on top of him again.

'Oh," she said, "this just feels wonderful. And we have all the time in the world." They found each other's tongue and happily enjoyed exploring each other's mouth. Ted ran his hands through Medbh's hair. He lifted it and arranged on her back like a large fan, and then he went down her sides to the soft sides of her breasts.

"I love your breasts," he said. "They are the perfect size for my hands, and they feel just the way they should."

He found her nipples and squeezed them softly, and he moved the muscles at the base of his cock. Medbh wiggled her hips in response, and then she sat up, drew her knees up until her feet were on either side of his hips, grinned at him and started to move her bottom back and forth.

The feeling was fantastic. Ted felt his cock rolled and kneaded by the way she fucked him. All he could do was lie back and enjoy it; her weight on his hips prevented his taking an active part.

Medbh looked at him with an impish grin, and gradually moved a little faster. Her hair falling over her breasts, her eyes and the wide mouth he liked so much almost moved him to tears. It was quite different from the night before when she'd ridden him and he'd been able to counterbalance her motions - somehow it seemed even more intense.

Medbh held his waist with her hands to steady herself. Smiling beatifically she rocked herself into a sweat, almost mangling Ted in the process - but he loved it. He stroked her belly with one hand and held her hand with the other.

She suddenly stopped. "Your turn to do something, lazybones," she said with a grin.

She got off of him, turned round and pressed her pussy into his face. Ted felt overwhelmed by her smell and her warmth and he stuck out his tongue and touched her. She moved her hips to ensure the best contact, and took his cock in her hands.

Ted parted her pussy lips with his fingers and drank in her looks - the beautiful colours, the glistening labia and the down of soft hairs around them, and then he put his tongue between them. Medbh softly squeezed his head with her hips, and took him in her mouth. She worked up a lot of saliva. When she had him good and wet she began bobbing her head up and down, while revelling in Ted's tongue touching her. When she felt close to coming she got up and asked Ted to take her from behind.

"Please, baby," she said, and she rested her head on the bed while Ted pushed inside and brought them to the top. When she felt her orgasm ebb away she stretched herself out and Ted sank down on top of her. She turned her face his way. "Good?" she said

"Wonderful! Thank you very much," Ted said. He rolled to his side and held her close, and put his hands around her on her breasts.

She smiled and said, "Like when we started this morning. Oh Ted, you're sweet."

"So are you," he said. "I can't remember ever having been so happy before."

It was past ten when they got up. They showered together, and made themselves some coffee.

Then Ted took Medbh all over the house and asked her to comment on the way she'd like it to be, and how she wanted to distribute her own furniture and things.

She made a series of suggestions that were eminently sensible, and decided she wanted the gouache of their daughters over the living room fireplace. "That was a crucial moment for me, too," she said. "It made me understand how much you like Josie. And I hoped you'd come to like me as much."

"I do," Ted said. "When you looked at your portrait and you didn't say anything I thought I'd get a heart attack. I was afraid you'd be furious and I'd ruined everything."

She nodded. "I can see what you mean. But it did the opposite."

She put her arm round his waist. "Let's lay the table and get the girls," she said.

Josie and Kim came home giggling and looking very smug.

"Did you have fun together?" Kim said.

"You've been kissing, haven't you? I went home to get us some water, and you were still upstairs!" Josie chimed in.

"And it was almost ten o'clock!"

"Are you going to marry?"

"Then we can be sisters -"

"And bridesmaids -"

"And you can have babies!" Kim concluded triumphantly.

Medbh smiled at them. Ted thought she looked even happier than before. "Yes we are," she said, "and yes, you can. But more babies... Don't you think three's enough?"

"Three?" Kim asked.

"Your dad - Ted - is a baby, too - he's mother's baby." Josie giggled.

"Yes," Medbh said, "My baby - my darling - my sweetheart... It's all the same thing."

"Am I your sweetheart, too?" Kim asked eagerly.

Medbh nodded, and Kim beamed. Ted smiled at Josie.

"We'll have to think about more babies," Ted said. "And after all, we want to be married first. We'll talk about it later; let's have lunch now."

The girls were very excited, and kept asking questions. They insisted they share a room; no, it didn't matter if it wasn't too big. They just wanted to be together, and the rest was alright.

After lunch Ted took Medbh for a walk in the small wood. They went to the edge and sat down on a log, and they looked out over the fields and across the valley to the town.

"It's ok in itself," May said, "but I've never been really happy there. This is a happy house and I love the country around it. When Kim had asked Josie over for her birthday one of the bleak spells of that place was lifted. She'd never gone anywhere to play before."

Ted nodded. "Kim had, but she didn't like it much there. The parties these people give are all about showing off, and when she just went to play she came home to tell me about all their toys. But they never had any real fun, it seems."

He smiled. "When Josie first came here I had her change into Kim's clothes, because I didn't know if you'd object to her getting dirty. The girls were outside most of the time, and I had to help her scrub her hands afterwards. But she absolutely loved it."

"Yes. She was so full of it I couldn't understand half of what she was trying to tell me. But it was clear she'd had a great time."

She put her head on Ted's shoulder and they just sat together for a long time, simply enjoying each other's presence. Then she kissed him and said they should go home.

They went through the house twice more and decided the books for the shop would go to the conservatory; it would be easily accessible through the French windows and it was by far the largest room in the house. What was more, it was as yet waiting to be used. They stopped pottering about at five because it was time to do the cooking.

Medbh and Ted had a long pow-wow that evening. Medbh told him she was on the pill; she'd taken it since she'd come home from her stay at the Aulds' after her appendectomy. After all, she said, you never knew, and even now they had to be very certain a new child was welcome to everyone concerned - didn't he think so?

Though Medbh had some qualms at first as to whether they hadn't better keep on living at their various addresses till they were married, Ted thought it wouldn't really make a difference. Their getting married as such would take a lot of wind from the ladies' sails. Medbh agreed and they decided to initiate arrangements when the children had gone back to school after their Sunday together the next morning.

They spent a long time in the conservatory. Medbh had a good eye for proportions and furnishing, and Ted saw with joy how enthusiastically she devoted herself to the task, armed with a measuring tape and sheets of paper.

"This will house a lot of books if we do things right," she said.

That night they made love twice, once before they turned off the lights and again when Medbh woke up to find Ted sitting on the edge of the bed. He had opened the curtains and was looking at her by the light of the moon that was just a little past full. It fell all over the bed. She had loved his looking at her and put out her arms to him; and he had accepted the invitation so tenderly it made Medbh sing inside.

After breakfast they drove to town together, and the ladies that were there saw the four of them get out of the car.

"Now look at that," one of them said. "They're really four of a kind."

Janice Bond, who was no fool, noticed something was up immediately. She went to Medbh and asked her what it was.

Medbh told her the four of them were going to be one family, and Janice wished her luck and kissed her. "Oh, good!" she said. "That's wonderful! Oh, I wish it were me - I'm out of boyfriends at the moment. I'm always unlucky with them. Oh well, who knows..." Medbh saw she had tears in her eyes.

One of the other mothers, who belonged to the group that in the past had at least nodded to Medbh, overheard.

"Hey," she said to her companions, "did you hear that? Let's wish them luck - they must make a good couple."

"Alice! You can't be serious. They're not our kind."

"Well, they look happy enough, and I'm going to if you don't."

She walked over to where Medbh and Ted were talking to Janice. She felt a little uncomfortable, but she shook their hands and said, "I'm Alice Stubbs. I overheard your conversation and er, I'd like to congratulate you. Best wishes, and I hope you'll be as happy as you look!" She blushed.

Ted smiled at her. The four of them stood talking for some time and then Alice went back to the others. "They actually seem quite nice, you know," she said.

They went into the school building to talk to Mrs Mills and tell her that Josie would be living at Ted's address from then on.

"Really?" she said. "I'd asked myself for some time when you would eventually get together. Kim and Josie are very close, aren't they?"

She nodded and entered the new situation in a computer file. She blushed when they asked her if she'd be willing to be a witness at their wedding.

"Oh," she said. "Why, er, yes of course. With the greatest of pleasure. What do the girls say about you marrying?"

"They suggested it before we had even talked about it," Ted grinned. "They'll probably tell you all about it."

When they asked Janice she jumped to the suggestion. "Wow," she said, "I've never done that before. When is it going to be?"

Ted said it would be in about two months' time; they had to arrange a lot of things first.

"I'll go and get myself a new dress," she said enthusiastically. "Oh, groovy!"

The very first day Medbh immediately put up her picture over the head of the bed. They stood looking at it hand in hand, and she smiled at her own image. Then she kissed Ted, pushed him over onto the bed and without bothering to undress him she took out his cock. She pulled her panties aside and rode him hard, biting his lower lip and pressing him so close it almost hurt.

When they lay quiet together she said, "I think I would like to have a child with you. Shall we?"

Ted nodded. "Yes," he said, and stroked her face. "Let us try."

"Then I'll discontinue the pill once we're married," she said, "or a little sooner. I don't want to give the ladies something else to talk about."

It turned out to be a busy couple of weeks. They rented a small van to move Medbh's things to Ted's place, and they had to shift a lot of furniture. Eventually the piano was given a good position in the living room; the conservatory was turned into Medbh's stockroom entirely.

Josie moved her possessions in with Kim's. The girls' bedroom was quite big enough; they usually played in the living room or outside if the weather allowed.

Ted smiled when he saw the alterations to the bedroom, which had been rather empty when he lived alone. Now Medbh's wardrobe filled some wall space and there was another chair that held a selection of feminine clothes. On the shelf in the bathroom there sat some perfume bottles and a few make-up articles. She wasn't given to using a lot of it; she only wore some when she was at the bookshop in town.

The gouache of Kim and Josie was duly put up over the fireplace. Medbh always looked at it whenever she came into the room; the girls seemed to follow her with their eyes and she often nodded at them. Some team, she thought.

They made all due arrangements for their marriage day and sent out invitations to their few remaining relatives and a couple of old friends. Kim and Josie had asked if their class could come, and Ted had taken it up with Mrs Mills, who immediately agreed.

They also sent an invitation to Alice Stubbs, who after their first contact had decided that she liked them and often came to them for a few words before or after school. Much to their surprise she had actually apologised for her previous behaviour towards Medbh.

Medbh, who didn't care for any official lace wedding dress, had bought a simple cream coloured one, and a couple of matching dresses for the girls. Kim, who'd never worn a dress before, stood admiring herself in front of the mirror in the big bedroom.

"Nice," she said. "But I like trousers better."

Ted was hopeless with clothes, so Medbh had taken him on tow to go and buy a fitting suit; she thought he looked wonderful in it.

He smiled. "Always happy to please," he said.

One night, five days before the wedding, when they were sitting together Medbh told Ted she'd stopped taking the pill. Ted grinned at her broadly. "Let's drink to that," he said, "and let's hope we work out together that way, too."

"Yes," May said. "But if we don't there's always Kim and Josie."

They cracked a bottle of wine and clinked glasses.

"To the loveliest woman I know!" Ted said.

The girls were very excited. They loved parties and this one promised to be even better than Medbh's birthday party had been.

"But not as good as yours last year," Josie said. "We won't have the time to play in the wood, and we can't make a fire, and -"

"But we'll be sisters. Bet you can't catch me!" Kim ran off giggling while Josie was on her tail in hot pursuit.

When the day eventually arrived the grown-ups were anxious things might not be exactly the way they'd wanted them to be, but all went as well as could be.

The girls beamed through the entire ceremony; they followed their instructions to a t. Ted had told them first, and Medbh had given them a résumé afterwards; they'd just listened and smiled.

During the party Janice struck up rapport with an old friend of Ted's. She'd fortunately dressed in a way that was positively conservative in her own eyes - it still was rather more daring than Medbh would ever dream of - and Charles, a registered accountant who was a self-professed bachelor fell for her head over heels. And Janice was funny, and not naturally promiscuous - she had told the truth when she said she was just a little unlucky in the choice of her boyfriends, and the rumour that she didn't even know who her son's father was, was positively slanderous - and Charles's staid, calmly humoristic bent on life appealed immensely to her. They kept talking and laughing and seemed entirely oblivious to the world at large.

Medbh and Ted saw them together from a distance and Ted whispered to her, "You'd never have guessed, would you?"

She smiled. "Let's hope it'll work out alright for them," she mouthed.

"Yes. She's a good girl. I always thought she was happy - but she must have been quite lonely, too."

Kim and Josie teamed up with Mandy, Alice's daughter, and tried to get Janice's son Bill to dance with them. "But he's much too blue," Kim complained afterwards.

The party came to an end. Ted and Medbh were happy and tired. They grinned at Janice when she told them Charles would come around that weekend. When they'd said goodbye to all the guests they looked at their daughters.

"So now we're sisters?" Josie said.

"Yes. But you actually already were, I think," Medbh said. "It's just that no one can deny it now."

Josie grinned at Kim. "Hey, sis," she said.

They were home at around ten, and after some talk at the kitchen table they put the girls to bed.

"Well," Ted said with a smile. "Finally alone. I wish it were still warm enough to go out into the garden."

"Let's just go there for a moment," Medbh said. "We could keep our clothes on after all. I'd like to look out on the town for a moment."

She linked her arm in his and they went downstairs, put on their coats and went out onto the lawn. There was no moon but the sky was clear and brilliant with stars, and they stood looking at them with the day's activities on their minds.

"No falling stars," Medbh said. "Now I cannot make a wish."

"You could not tell me what is was anyway. Not that I couldn't guess. I think I wish the same."

After some time Ted said, "I never thought I could ever be so wildly happy. You, Josie, Kim, all of us together here... It's wonderful. I love you so much."

She took his face in her hands. "My life has made such a turn for the better," she said. "I was so lonely for so long - if it hadn't been for Josie I'd probably have gone to Africa or something."

She kissed him deeply and very tenderly, and rubbed his crotch. Then she said, "Shall we go in? I'm hungry for you."

Ted smiled at her and lifted her off then ground. "I'll carry you across the threshold properly," he said. He walked the short distance with big steps and carried her inside. They climbed the stairs and Medbh opened the bedroom door.

demure101
demure101
212 Followers