Meddling

Story Info
Friend meddles in Gina's love life successfully.
3.1k words
4.49
14.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tactile
Tactile
14 Followers

"You really need to tell him."

Gina looked sheepishly at the floor. "I know. I just look into his face and . . ."

John groaned and rolled his eyes at the ceiling. "You know how hard it is to explain to a date, 'no she's just my friend but because I'm a push over I occasionally tire her up and masturbate in front of her so she can pretend I'm someone else.' Yeah that goes over so well."

"I'm sorry. You know you don't have to say yes." She looked at him harshly.

"I know that's my fault. I can't do what you really want anyway." John sighed and walked towards his roommate. "That's why I won't do it anymore. It's not helping you and it makes me feel awful."

"I understand. If I wasn't such a freak I'd date you." Gina smiled up at him and rose to hug him. "You deserve three really great women."

"Could you maybe put that on a flyer and circulate it around the city?"

"Soon as I'm no longer broke." Gina giggled and let go of him. "I wouldn't mind the crappy salary so much if I actually liked my job. Do you have plans or will you have dinner with me?"

"I am Looser the Viking King of course I'll have dinner with you." He went for the cabinet and began setting the table out of habit. "Just as long as it's something ready made. You can't cook for shit."

Gina swatted him with a spatula. "I screw up one dinner."

"One dinner?"

"Ok six. Just set the table while I microwave something."

"You know that club you keep pacing in front of, too chicken to go in?"

"Bound? And thank you so much for making fun of me."

"Yeah, when I went out the other night with the guys and they wanted an adventure." He nodded at Gina.

"What's it like? Please tell me." Gina hopped in her t-shirt and sweat pants.

"Where's my food?" John smiled and took his hungry man meal from her. "You have to wear a mask to get in; they rent them at the door if you don't have your own. Mine really stank. There's this stage or platform in the center."

Gina bounced her legs and didn't eat the lean cuisine. "What'd they do! I want every wonderfully horrible detail."

"Actually, I didn't get to see much, the guys got a bit freaked, like myself, and we ended up in a sports bar."

Gina sighed and flopped against the back of the chair. She scowled at her food, but began to eat it.

"What I did see was, well it's more of a who." John smiled as he heard Gina's fork drop.

"He wasn't?"

"Right on the stage about to do something to a woman being brought up the steps."

"I'm gonna stain the chair. Oh God. How'd you know it was him if everyone was wearing a mask?"

"That dragon tattoo on his shoulder you told me about in ridiculous detail."

Gina moaned in the chair and twitched.

"I talked with a few people before we left. Apparently, a lot of people just about beg him to do anything to them. Sometimes he does, but no one seems to ever have actual sex with him. The rumor is that at heart he's a big romantic."

Gina moaned a little louder.

"I'm so glad we made that rule about everyone cleans up their own bodily fluids. I'd really hate to have to clean up after you." John took a drink. "You really have to tell him. Look at how you're reacting to something you didn't even see."

"I know." Gina drew designs with her fork in the left over sauce.

"You have lunch with him about every day don't you?"

"Yes." Her breathing had become a little heavy. "I don't know how I've kept from striping in the middle of the restaurant and asking to be his slave."

"So I talked to him. Verifying it was in fact him. I was surprised he remembered me." John wiped his mouth. "And I invited him over for dinner tomorrow with the two of us. He accepted."

"John!"

"He's showing up at eight."

"John!"

"At the very least it'll give you the opportunity to correct the fact that he thinks we're a couple."

"Why did you?!"

"We better order something in."

"John!"

"Oh, and right after dinner I'm going out with the guys and sleeping over at Thom's."

"John!" Gina's voice went up so high it almost became inaudible.

"Even if he doesn't like you back, I'll bet he does, but even if he doesn't you said yourself half his friends are ex's. He'll still be normal around you, well as normal as is possible for him." He smiled and went to bed.

Gina changed clothes several times while John took the Boston Chicken out of the containers. Gina ran down the steps. "I can't do this."

"Why?"

"I look awful. All my stockings have runs in them. And I can't get my make-up right so I keep having to take it off."

"You don't need make-up."

"That's not the point."

John scanned his friend up and down. She was in a tight green dress that pushed up her moderate breasts and stopped at her thigh. Her wavy dark brown hair was down to her shoulders. The dress really showed off her curves. No matter what Gina said she was not fat, she was normal weight and John remembered why he said yes all those times. "Gina, you're beautiful."

She sighed. "Ok, but I'm going to throw up."

"Just breathe."

The doorbell rang at exactly two minutes past eight.

"Hi Drake, glad you came."

"Thanks for having me." The men shook hands in the very official way of people who've only met three times. "Hi Gina."

As he smiled at her Gina could actually feel her body tingle. She thought she said hi. She watched every movement he made to take off his black trench coat. He was dark blue t-shirt and black jeans, but Gina felt like she was seeing him naked. She'd rarely seen him in anything other than a suit because they only really saw each other on their lunch breaks. She could see hints of his muscles through the shirt. His eyes. His almost black eyes. Some how she got to the table without falling and they started dinner.

"Gina, you're not eating." Drake raised a concerned eyebrow.

"I had a big lunch." She could only withstand looking into his eyes for a moment before she looked down and pushed the food around her plate again.

John had a hard time making small talk. Gina was too nervous and he and Drake didn't have a lot in common. After talking about John's job at an ad agency and Drake's security system business they were rather lacking in topics. Drake didn't care much for sports and John wasn't that well read. John watched the two of them. It was ridiculous. When one was looking away the other would stare, then they'd switch. Drake really liked her. He was a bit of a freak, but so was Gina. Drake seemed like a good guy and from what John knew of him would never hurt any one on purpose, unless they asked him to, or were attacking him.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Gina jumped from her chair and ran for it.

The men stared at each other a bit, tried to laugh, but it got awkward very quickly. "You're a lucky guy John, she's a great woman." It took Drake some effort not to wince as he said it.

"Gina and I aren't a couple."

Drake coughed on his food.

"She's got a huge crush on you; she just hasn't got the guts to tell you. I bet if you looked at her chair there'd be a big wet spot on it."

Drake swallowed and glanced where Gina had been sitting despite himself.

John cleared his throat and hoped Gina wouldn't kill him for this later. "You know the club I saw you in the other day?"

Drake nodded.

"She's always wanted to go there, just never had the guts. She has whole drawer full of stuff she wants someone to use on her. She's into all that bondage, submission stuff."

Several of Drake's muscles tensed

"And it's obvious you like her a lot."

"It's a bit more than that." Drake was still rather composed, but the light tone he'd used all night was gone.

"I thought as much." John stared into Drake's face for a few moments. "I know you could probably beat the living crap out of me with your pinkie, but if you ever hurt her or make her unhappy I'll find a way to kill you."

Drake nodded.

In the bathroom Gina had finished peeing and rubbed her clit as she sat on the toilet. If she could calm down just a little all would be fine. If only she'd put underwear on before Drake showed up. He was so handsome. Every feature of him broadcasted power. His voice could do this wonderful low rumbling thing that gave her chills. She wanted to be his. She wanted him to tie her down and make her beg for him. She wanted--

"Gina!" John yelled threw the door. "I gotta go. I'm late to hang out with the guys. I'll see ya later. Don't wait up." John smiled at Drake and walked out the door.

Drake slowly stood, walked slowly around the table, and looked down at Gina's chair. John would have won the bet; there was a wet circle on the chair about four inches in diameter. He dabbed a finger in it. He looked at the door. His impulse was to rip it off its hinges, and do to her every gloriously evil thing he could think of. He smiled, but that wouldn't be as much fun.

Gina stopped moving the moment John yelled up. After a couple small panic attacks she wiped herself off, washed her hands, and opened the door. Drake was waiting there for her.

He hadn't let himself really look at Gina the whole night. He didn't want to in front of what he thought was her boyfriend, but now, when she came out he drank every cell of her in and made no effort to hide it. She was a little flushed, which made him smile. She had no make-up on so only her real beauty showed. She didn't wear any kind of stocking, which make him narrow his eyes and grin.

Gina felt herself shake a little. Drake had never looked at her like that. He had this wicked smile on his face that frightened her a little, and excited her beyond belief.

"Better?" He bit his lip a little and replayed his intentions in his mind, very few of them could be called honorable, but the fact that one of them involved him holding her until she fell asleep every night of her life balanced it all out.

"Yes." Gina sat and tried to eat the chicken on her plate. Drake stood next to her. His crotch was at her eye level. His pants seemed to have shrunk since she'd gone to the bathroom.

Drake walked behind her and stroked her hair. He saw Gina's breathing change dramatically. He began massaging her neck. "John said a few of things before he left."

Gina breathed heavier, but couldn't pull herself away from his hands. It was like getting a million little shocks in her neck. He'd only ever touched the skin on her hand before.

"He said you two weren't a couple. Is that true?"

She nodded.

Drake moved his hands to her shoulders. He bent down with his mouth close to her ear. "He said you had a crush on me." He kissed her gently on the neck.

"God yes," Gina breathed. She felt his hands move to her waist. She moaned quietly when he kissed her neck again, this time biting a little.

Drake confessed his feelings as he played her body like an instrument. "I've liked," his hands roamed down her thighs, not touching her, but being so close she could feel the heat from his hands, "loved," then moved gloriously close to her crotch, "and wanted you," up further positioning his hands so he could pet the bottoms of her breasts with his thumbs thru her dress, "you for a long time."

Gina bulked in the chair. "Oh God please." His voice was too much to take, low and rumbling, filled with power and strength.

"Do you know how stunning you are like this?" He slid his hands to her knees. "No make-up, no stockings." He parted her legs and she gasped. He sucked on her neck and began to massage the inside of her thighs through the dress. "He said one more thing." Drake kissed her ear. "He said you liked to be dominated and bound, that you have an entire drawer of things you'd like someone to use on you."

Gina shook in the chair. "Yes. I fantasize about you using them on me, doing everything you tell me. At night I touch myself thinking about you."

"Tell me more." There was a grave need in his voice now. He nibbled on her neck. "Tell me want you fantasize about."

Gina leaned her head backwards onto his shoulder. "Please touch me."

He bit hard into her neck.

"Please Sir Drake!" Her yell filled the room.

He smiled and moved her dress so her legs were almost completely exposed. "Sir Drake? I like the sound of it, where'd you get that from?"

Gina whined, feeling his hands hover over her naked legs. "That's what I call you when I . . ."

Drake squeezed her ass tightly through the dress. "Say it."

"When I rub my clit." She had to swallow before she could talk again. "You like all that medevil stuff, swords and knights."

"How do you use my name when you're masturbating?" His voice was still controlled, but lower and a little raspy.

He whispered so close to her ear she could feel his breath. She shuttered and bit her lip. "Please…"

"How do you use my name when you touch yourself. Tell me in detail." He massaged and caressed her breasts through the green cloth.

"I…" Gina moaned and arched toward his hands. She felt him find her nipples through the cloth. "I moan it over and over when I…" Drake rolled her nipples between his fingers over and over. "I come." She was breathing very heavily now, each breathe pressing her breast deeper into his hands. "I say, Sir Drake, oh Sir Drake, yes Sir Drake…"

Drake twisted her nipples hard and felt her shake a little. "I think you should call me that from now on."

"Yes Sir Drake. Please, I'll do anything you say."

"First of all, you will eat your meals, I never see you eat. I want you to be strong and healthy. I will not have you try to become some weak twig."

"Yes Sir Drake." She felt him unzip the back of her dress. She ached for him to touch her skin again, but she took a few bites of chicken to show she understood.

"And you're much more beautiful with out make-up. That's how I want to always see you." He slid a hand up her thigh, finally touching her skin again, to her drenched pussy and pressed gently. "Is that understood?"

Gina cried out with a little orgasm made solely from a year of anticipation and fantasizing. "Yes Sir." She watched his hand leave her crotch and heard him suck his fingers. "I've loved you for such a long time Sir."

He growled into her ear, smelling the must off his fingers, she was ready. "Stand." In no way was it a question.

She obeyed.

Drake walked around in front of her. "Remove your dress."

Gina hesitated for a moment.

"If I do it your dress will get ruined, and it's too pretty on you for that."

Trembling a little she obeyed. She covered her crotch with her hands and blushed all over her body.

"Now the bra." He took great delight in watching her slowly move her hands up behind her back and remove the bra, too shy to even look at him.. "Put your hands behind your back again and stand still." The position accented every curve of her body. He stood close to her again, but didn't touch her. He hovered his hands half an inch away from her skin, caressing her without touching her. "I've thought about you at night as well." His jeans were painful now. "I'm interested in this drawer of yours." He inhaled her smell. "Go to your bedroom. I want you and the contents of that drawer waiting for me."

"Yes Sir Drake." She ran for her bedroom

Drake removed his clothes and made them into a neat pile next to Gina's. He gave the appendage between his legs a few strokes. Gina was not just something pretty to play with. She was smart and interesting. Gina didn't need him to make decisions for her or tell her what to do, she wanted him to. It was an important difference. He let go of his cock.

In the bedroom Gina placed all the toys she'd acquired over the years in an orderly fashion at the foot of the bed. She'd felt a little embarrassed after the discovery that there were too many and too big to display on the nightstand. Before they'd always been just props or toys to her, the idea that they might actually be used turned them into holy relics, and she was the sacrifice. She kneeled on the bed, the relics in front of her, facing the door, hands behind her back, and head tilted down. "Please let this be real, I don't want to wake up in five minutes alone and have to change the sheets."

"It's very real." Drake walked in.

Gina's mouth gaped open. He looked so much better than she'd ever imagined.

"You want to say something my dear?"

She let loose the first thing that flew out of her mouth. "I wet the bed."

Drake chuckled and stood at the foot of the bed. "You certainly do produce a lot of fluid don't you?" He stroked her cheek. "Seems a shame to waist it." He took her chin in his hand and led her mouth to his. Kissing her for the first time.

Tactile
Tactile
14 Followers