Medical Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
Doctor helps heal patient further.
2k words
3.88
45.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for agreeing to come here in the first place. This really means a lot to me... more than you'll ever know."

Dr. Joseph Chan beamed behind his spectacles. "That's never a problem, Anita," the man said. "I'm only doing my job, like any other doctor would."

"Maybe so," she replied, "but without your constant support, I don't think it would have been easy for me, especially when my own husband didn't even come to visit me regularly..."

The man winced when she mentioned about the matter again. "Look, he is a business man, and you know how one is - always running here and there," he tried to rationalize.

"And you're always defending him!" she objected, and took another swallow of the Japanese beer. However, she apologized almost immediately, holding her head.

"I'm sorry, doctor. This is supposed to be a celebratory dinner."

"Where is he, by the way? Why didn't you invite him together tonight?"

Once again she looked bitter. "Well, I didn't really tell him about this. I only said that I was going to see you tonight. Anyway," she added, "he's out of town until the day after."

The Chinese doctor raised his brows, but did not pursue the matter further. He sort of knew that the Lims were not in the best of terms at the moment, and did not want to interfere.

Anita pressed her temples again. "I have this headache, doctor," she complained.

He looked at her. "I think you've been having too much to drink, you know that. I don't want you to be alone with that condition, especially when you're still recuperating."

Looking at his watch, he decided to call his wife at home on his mobile phone.

"Hi honey... yes, I am... I think I'll be home a little late because I'll be doing some paper work tonight," he spoke, out of Anita's earshot. "Don't wait up for me... yes, I'll be reachable through this number. Bye!"

Chan looked at his patient. "I suggest you take a rest at a hotel nearby, will that be all right? Don't worry. I'll give you something for your headache."

After checking into the Sheraton Imperial, Anita was already groggy from the drug that her doctor prescribed, and once he helped her onto the double bed, she was out like a light.

Watching her sleeping soundly, the man loosened his tie. He actually was not sure why he had decided to do what he had done. He knew that she was emotionally vulnerable at the moment, and wondered whether he was consciously aware that he was taking advantage of the situation.

Lifting his leather briefcase up onto the table, he took out a clear folder and his laptop. There was a report to be done, and he might as well do it now. After all, he told himself, although a little unconvincingly, that was what he had told his wife he would do, and he intended to keep his word.

Switching off all the lights except the one at the table, he went to the stereo set and tuned on to his favourite radio station. The songs played were sentimental and dated back to the early sixties when he was in secondary school in his hometown.

Smiling, he went to the mini bar and chose a Campari. He needed something to soothe him as he took off his long sleeves and sat at the chair, and was soon engrossed in his work on his PC.

He was a little startled when after a few hours of concentration, he heard Anita sigh. Looking at the bed, he saw that she had opened her eyes and was looking back at him in a daze.

"Where am I?"

Quickly, the man got up and went to her, switching on the bed Chanp. "You are at a hotel, Anita. I brought you here because you complained of a headache earlier, remember?"

The woman took a few seconds to digest what he said, and then nodded. "Yes, yes..." she managed to say.

Chan put his hand on her forehead gently. "How's your headache now?"

Holding his hand, she stroked it gently. "I feel very much better now, thanks..." She realized that the man was not wearing his shirt, as all this time she had either seen him in his white medical robe or dressed immaculately with a tie. Her eyes stared at the strands of hair growing around his dark nipples.

Slowly, she touched his chest and caressed the pale skin tenderly, and the man did not flinch at her action. They looked into each other's eyes with an unspoken desire that had secretly developed between them for the past couple of weeks.

Without saying a word, the man lowered his head and kissed the other's lips softly. His hands were also tenderly squeezing her breasts underneath the beige blouse, making the woman sigh.

"Let me take them off," Anita offered, as she clumsily reached for her back to reach for the zipper, but the man was faster. After undressing her top half, the doctor was once again fondling her breasts, kneading the large crimson nipples as he lay beside her.

Anita just closed her eyes while the man pinched and sucked her protrusions with interest, something she was missing in her own marriage. She could also feel her panty being removed slowly, giving the other access to the most private part of her body.

He found her clitoris and teased it continually while his other fingers probed delicately into her pussy. He cheekily thought the orifice looked a little lonely and unused, unlike his own wife's, which he always got when he wanted it. No wonder this woman was always complaining about her husband.

His fingers became moist as Anita eventually moaned, achieving her climax under his manipulation. After a few seconds passed, she smiled gratefully at him, she herself a little shocked that she could come that way with so little effort.

With the naked body sprawled on the bed beside him, Chan unexpectedly felt a little guilty to be taking advantage of the woman in her weakness, and became slightly nervous.

The woman saw the change in his face. "Why, what's the matter, doctor?" Her pussy was glistening with its sticky moisture amid the spass hairs.

"I'm really sorry... It suddenly doesn't feel right, y'know." He paused before continuing. "Do you think we should go further?" his voice sounded concerned.

Anita however, took it the wrong way. "Is it me? Don't you find me attractive? I knew it was too good to be true that a smart, mature and handsome man would find interest in an old hag like me!" she sobbed.

Chan was flattered hearing what she thought of him but knew she was upset. He quickly assured her. "No, Anita dear. You are beautiful. I... I just want to assure ourselves that we're doing the right thing. I don't want this guilt hanging over us after this..."

"Do you know that I have been shunned in bed by my husband for so long now? When you cared for me in the hospital, I was able to forget my sorrows and take delight in hearing your comforting voice and receiving your attention. What do you think now that can top off all of that?"

She continued. "I know that you have a wife and three very wonderful and grown-up children, but can't you just make love to me now that we're this far? I fantasize about you, do you know that?"

Really thinking now, the man was silent for a few moments, but finally found his voice. "I actually want to do it with you too..."

Her fingers circled the lightly haired navel on his paunch, confident that he had succumbed to her pleas. "I know that you are at least ten years older than my husband, and I want you to share your experience with me. In fact, I think you have a lot to show me tonight..."

He wanted to make sure once and for all that if he fucked her, their conscience would be clear. He admitted to himself that bringing her to the hotel would definitely lead to this.

Slowly undoing the belt and zippers of his pants, Chan finally gave her a warm smile. "But don't be shocked if I am different!" he warned her, winking behind his glasses. He was very seldom unfaithful to his wife. In fact, he once told a close friend, 95% of all the sex he had was with her, but in the advent of internet, he had been flooded with visuals of the subject in various forms. And tonight, he told himself he was going to try them out with his patient!

The man finally undressed down to his underwear, his smile transfixed on his face. Anita could see the curly pubic hairs growing out from the sides of the garment, and the bulge in between it.

"Do you want to take it off?" the man proposed, and she giggled bashfully, reaching out for the elastic band beneath the thick waist.

She screamed playfully when a semi erect cock popped out in front of her, but she did not touch it as she removed his underwear from his legs.

Sitting down at the side of the bed, Chan called her to come closer. "Touch it. Play with it," he told her.

Although a little nervous, Anita knelt on the floor and her fingers soon curled around the hardening cock, jerking it slowly. Both of them watched the loose foreskin move back and forth, playing hide-and-seek with the single eye on the head.

Thick and warm, the woman soon felt comfortable with it. "Now, try putting it in your mouth... and suck it slowly," he suggested next.

"Wh...what?" the woman was not too sure.

"You said earlier that you wanted to share the experience..."

"Uhh... yes. That's right. Okay, here goes..." she complied, parting her lips gingerly to let the rigid organ it. Strangely, it felt warm and nice in her mouth albeit a little salty as she started a slow rhythm. She too had seen this done in her husband's pornographic magazines and video, and she knew more or less how to go about it.

As she gained her confidence, the doctor parted his legs wider and supported his inclined body backwards with his outstretched arms. He observed below as the woman bobbed her head cautiously, intermittently burying her red lips among his wiry and graying pubic hairs.

She placed her hands on his thick waist and held it firmly as she pleased him orally while the man involuntarily thrust his groin forward gently to complement her rhythm. Once in a while she would look up to see him breathing hard and his smiling mouth slightly parted.

The face of the fifty-year-old man displayed pleasure and encouragement, and the eyes fluttered endlessly. Happy that he was enjoying her attention, Anita caressed his tummy and increased the pressure of her sucks, and immediately felt the positive reaction.

"Ooohhh!!!" the man eventually heaved a sigh and spurted a thick load of sperm right to the back of her throat before spewing out more. The woman was taken by surprise but courageously tried to swallow it.

Because of the generous amount the father of three let out and her unprepared state, Anita ended up spilling a lot of the saliva and semen mixture on the man's pubic region and thighs, which ultimately flowed down onto the white mattress.

"That would surely stain!!" Chan snickered, silently grateful that they were not on his bed at home. His wife would unquestionably know what it was after it had dried up because occasionally in a moment of passion with her he would accidentally soil the bed sheet with his seed.

The woman felt embarrassed after what she had done, and the other sensed that his remark had something to do with it. Wiping his presence off her chin, he guided her up to the bed. "But you were wonderful, Anita! That was why I came like an excited teenager!" he congratulated her, and she immediately felt much better.

He kissed her left breast before getting up. "Let me clean up a bit," he said, their eyes falling on the stickiness on his body. "Just relax. I'll be back in a while."