Medical Exam Fun (short)

Story Info
Fun in the ultra sound room.
967 words
3.4
40.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cletis
Cletis
27 Followers

I do my best to avoid male doctors or technicians in a hospital or clinic. But, you can't always pick and choose. As for your Doctor or PA, well over that you do have more control. I only have a male doctor if he happens to be filling in for my regular female doctor. When recommended to another doctor for a specialist's opinion, I do whatever I can to be directed to a female. I always insist that a nurse be present when my doctor is doing any exam. I say it is for both our protection, when actually it is so I can be seen by another strange female.

The best times are when one of the techies has to work some equipment that requires me to strip down in some manner. I had never experienced this until I was having kidney problems. Kidney problems are something that you do not want, but there was a positive side to it.

My doctor ordered an ultrasound of my kidneys to see what was going on. I had to head to another part of the clinic to get it. I was pleased to find that there was no waiting and that the techie was a female. I have no idea how much medical training they have, but I assume they are somewhere below what a nurse gets. I walked in and sat in the waiting area.

"Hi. Are you here for an ultrasound?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied as I handed her the paperwork.

She took it and glanced over what the doctor had written. She then directed me into the ultrasound room and closed the door. It was rather dark in there. Light enough to see but not bright.

"The doctor has requested an ultrasound of kidneys, bladder and urinary track. Please remove your pants and lay on the table," she said.

"OK." I replied, not showing any concern to her request.

She had her back to me, writing on something, as I dropped my pants. I was not wearing any underwear that day, so I was butt ass naked from the waist down. When she turned around she was a little shocked.

"You didn't need to remove your underwear." she said.

"I wasn't wearing any." I replied. "I hope that is not a problem. You're a medical professional and I am OK being this way in here."

She seemed a little flustered but managed to act composed.

"OK," she said as she placed a small towel over my junk.

She had me roll on my left side and she lubed up the ultrasound probe. When I rolled over the towel fell off. I made no efforts to place it back and neither did she. She simply went about her work, pushing the probe around my side and glancing back and forth between a monitor and my back. My junk was mostly in shadows when I was lying on this side, so I am not so sure she really could see anything.

Eventually, she finished with that side, wiped the excess jell off my back and asked me to roll on my other side. I then rolled over, not bothering to pull the towel with me. I was now facing her and there was more light falling across my junk. She could now see that I was semi erect.

I starred at her eyes and tried to see where they were looking. I had not been able to watch her face when I was on my other side. She was a young and pretty gal. It was exciting to be lying there, nude from the waist down. As I watched her eyes I could see her occasional glance at my junk. It did seem to be effecting her concentration.

"OK," she finally said. "We are done with your kidneys. Now we need to check your bladder. Please lay on your back."

I rolled onto my back and though not fully erect, I was getting firm and longer. As she got ready to check my bladder she grabbed the towel from my side and draped it over my junk. She then laid her arm right across my crotch. Her hand started to glide the probe across my lower abdomen. As she moved the probe her arm would moved too. I was getting my junk rubbed by her arm and it felt good.

In no time at all I had a full erection. I know she could feel it, but she said nothing. She kept pushing the probe around. As she continued, the towel kept creeping down and was soon below my erection. Her bare arm was now rubbing against me. I wasn't about to come, but I was extremely aroused.

"OK," she finally said. You can get dressed and we will get these pictures over to your doctor.

"Did everything look OK?" I asked, with a slight grin.

"I can't say," she replied. "Only the doctor can comment on that".

I smiled and grabbed my pants. She left and went into the outer room. I put on my pants and said goodbye as I walked out the door. I headed straight for one of the one person toilets and proceeded to relieve myself.

Well, kidney problems are not too bad if you consider the side benefits.

If this had been one of the regular stories here I suppose she would have been grabbing my cock, removing her clothes and we would have had sex right there on the table. But, being as this was just a glimpse of a few minutes in an exam room, nothing like that happened. Of course, you can imagine that it did happen and I just didn't mention it. After all, this is a story and we all know how real stories go....

Cletis
Cletis
27 Followers