Medical Mobile Unit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never went by to see the car as I am sure it was in the driveway. The picture he sent was of a nice black SUV she was sitting in and smiling out the driver's window.

"Clothes, she needs clothes? Look at her in that car. I need to see new clothes, new hair, and some makeup. Surely you will agree that she is beautiful. And it is time for more flowers, send photo."

That night I got a very angry text from Scott telling me that she just threw the roses at him and accused him of cheating on her. He went on to say her tirade could be heard for a mile as she lashed out at him for his gifts of guilt and wanted to know what he was up to. Apparently his response wasn't good enough as he was texting from his mother's house.

"What did you tell her?" He asked.

"I never spoke to her. If I had, she would not have asked questions, she would already have been told what you had been doing behind her back. Maybe you should check with Jenny or Colleen?"

One could argue that I played a factor in breaking up their marriage, but was it really a marriage? Pam was now armed with fact that she was being deceived and she would be able to figure out for herself where she and her children stood. I decided to leave it at that. Scott wouldn't be trusted on his overnight trips and he shouldn't be for the near future. With that out of the way I decided to put my effort into derailing little miss stuck-up bitch. This would be a whole lot more fun anyway since I had found some pent up anger rise to the surface in my blood. I never realized it had accumulated like it had.

"Hey just going through the movies on my phone and thought you might like to see the one of you and Scott that night in Decatur. Wow, you were hot. Should I send it to Dennis? Is his cell still 809-xxx-xxxx? You never answered last time so I forgot to send anything."

This time I didn't get a text message. Instead the phone actually rang. I had wondered why neither of them had ever tried to call. But talking and ringing phones make it difficult to be discreet so she must be alone right now.

"What do want from me? I stopped seeing him. Why are you doing this? (long...pause) Please, say something. Who are you?"

I let her sit in silence as I had muted my phone. She eventually hung up. I scrolled through my videos until I could find the audio where she was totally discrediting her husband and his family and sent it to her. I added a question about sending it her husband, his father Paul, her uncle (me), and her grandfather? I asked if they would find it interesting. She may have been in shock, she may have been crying, she may have been trying to hide so she could watch the movie. I didn't care. I sent another text to her.

"Are you willing to do anything I ask for my silence?"

"Yes, but I won't have sex with you." She replied.

"Look, you and I both already know you are a spoiled rotten slut. So my question is back on the table. Are you willing to do anything I ask for my silence?"

The phone rang again and I answered this time.

"Hello."

"What do I have to do?" She asked.

I put a towel over the phone and spoke quietly in an almost disguised whisper. I did not want my identity known just yet.

"You have a dinner party at your house next Saturday for your husband's grandfather's birthday. I want you in a sundress and no bra or panties. I also want you to be in heels and not flat sandals."

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Oh most certainly not. It will just be the beginning of things to come. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She said quite dismissively.

"On the night of the party you will be given a directive and you will have but one choice. Follow it or the videos will be played on Dennis' new TV for everyone to see. And you will also loose that fucking bitchy attitude. Understand?"

"Yes, I just have one question..."

I ended the call before she had a chance to finish. She would not get the upper hand on this one. Nothing would be revealed to her until I determined the time and she certainly did not get to ask any questions for now. This was not a negotiation by any means.

On the day of the party the weather was nice and most of the guests were out on the patio with some of the kids in the pool. I watched Colleen walk around looking at everyone to see who was possibly controlling her this afternoon. I purposely avoided eye contact and just waited for the right moment. Laying a couple of teasing traps I had pulled all of the videos from my original phone since they were all stored as a backup on the laptop. I never had her phone number or Scotts in my contact list so I left the phone on the kitchen table purposely.

It was funny as she would keep glancing at it and then moved it to the counter thinking I didn't see her. As she walked around the kitchen the phone slowly made its way across the counter due to her slow movement each time she went passed it. The suddenly it was gone. Ironically she excused herself to use the restroom. Only she wasn't going to find anything she could use on it. I didn't see her for another fifteen minutes so I went back out to the patio without my phone.

I walked around the grill area and across the patio making sure I said hello to everyone. A couple of the talks were lengthy and one of the older gentlemen would have talked forever if I had let him. But I had other things to keep track of. When the drinks started taking effect on the adults my brother and father both settled into an area of the patio under the shade. Other guests slowly migrated there as well to continue drinking and gossiping. Colleen came out for a moment with a pitcher of something for my mother and one her friends and when she bent over to serve them there was an obvious panty line. Quite disturbing since I had made it clear she was not to be wearing any. I excused myself and went through the sliding glass into the kitchen just as she walked back in. She had been behind me and knew I was there but still hesitantly entered into the kitchen.

"Oh hi. Is there something I can get you?" Colleen asked nervously.

"Yes, you can get out of those panties like you were told."

"Listen you bastard, I knew it was you. This bull shit stops right here. I am not taking my panties off nor am I ever going to allow you to touch me or see me. So you can just high tail your ass home since for you this party is over."

"Oh I don't think so. Excuse me while I go ask Dennis if I could play this over the big screen." I said as I held up a thumb drive.

She lunged at me like a child and tried to grab the drive. At first I just held it high. But then I considered the fact that once she had it she would have to hide it and decided to let her have it. Then with a surprise she stepped back and told me she would be right back and went to the stairs and started up toward her bedroom. She looked back at me which told me she knew I would be watching but she didn't realize I would be following. She never said a word and walked up to her room and entered waiting for me before she shut and locked the door. Without a word spoken she walked around in front of me and then proceeded to remove her panties. When she had them in her hand she held them out for me and said.

"Here, are you happy now?"

"Oh no, not yet but I will be."

As I approached her and removed them from her hand I bent forward and whispered into her ear.

"Let me see how good my little slut can be. Get on your knees. Now!"

She had a defeated smirk as she lowered to her knees and then started undoing my zipper. I encouraged her by telling her what a good little wench she was and how we were going to love our little get togethers. She shuttered when she heard this and then licked from the base of my cock to the tip before licking her lips and enveloping the head into her nice warm mouth.

Almost any blow job is the best you have ever had at the time you are getting one but this one was incredible. She could take all seven inches without a problem and got into a nice long slow rhythm. Her fingers were delicate and she was giving my balls a massage like no woman ever had before. Colleen was an actual sex goddess and for that moment I forgot what a cheating bitch she was. In only a few minutes she grabbed the back of my legs and pulled my cock as far down her throat as she could when I began to cum on each stroke into the back of her throat.

She was all smiles as she stood back up. She grabbed her panties out of my hand and tossed them in her hamper.

"These aren't for you. They are one of my good pairs." She said as she smiled.

Panties weren't anything I collected so I was OK with that.

"And we might enjoy this little game of yours for a while. But next time your cock is in my mouth and your balls are in my hands remember who you are screwing with. So you better make it worth my while. Understood?"

I just smiled. I knew I was going to break her though.

"Yes my little wench. In fact when you come over to my house on Monday I will make it worth your while. And just so you know. Same dress, same shoes, panties optional, but if they are favorite ones, you probably shouldn't wear them they might get damaged in the removal process!"

Colleen smiled then stepped up and kissed me on the cheek. She then laughed and said she knew it was me all along and told me that although I could hide behind a phone, I still drove the same car even if I did try and park it in back. And that as long as this played out well between us, she was certain to make sure my reward would be amicable. And then she reminded me of the threat she placed on my appendages.

When I left that day I was at a loss as to how I lost control of this. I had to remind myself that she was a slut and should be treated as such. No matter how much she or I enjoyed this she still cheated on my nephew, her husband. I was not here to be a replacement tryst. I was out to punish her. This meant I had some thoughts to process for Monday's interlude.

Colleen arrived Monday and it was very obvious from her appearance that she was going to try and take control. She wasn't wearing the sun dress. In fact she may not have even been wearing panties. She was in four inch black heeled boots that went up mid-thigh. Her black leather skirt just barely covered her crotch and ass. She had on a tight white blouse with a loosely wrapped leather vest. On her head was some goofy leather beany or visor. Her smirked was screaming defiance when I opened the door. She stood there with her keys and purse in her hand looking like a complete hooker which is what I had told her she was but none the less she had not obeyed.

Her intentional disregard for my instructions would not be tolerated so as she stood there I reached out grabbed her purse and keys then shut the door with her standing on the porch. Needless to say this did not go well for her. She pounded on the door for a minute before I opened it. While she was out there I forwarded another video to her phone, the one where she told Scott that he was a better performer in bed than Dennis.

"I have sent you another video. If you ever disobey me, that video goes to Dennis immediately. Understand?"

Colleen shook her head and nodded consent to her understanding.

"Now since you have worn something I did not request, you will remove all of your clothing here at the door and then follow me. And hurry, I am not going to wait for your shenanigans to play out every time you are here."

She tried to speak but I just walked away. The rustling of clothes and a zipper being pulled down told me she was following my instructions but I never turned back. Instead I started up the stairs towards my bedroom. As I entered the room she started to speak and mentioned some crap about being sorry but I could care less. I held up my hand and gave her a dismissive wave and told her to lay on the bed face down.

She actually ran to the bed and crawled up on it. I am pretty sure she was not anticipating what was about to happen. Once she was face down I pulled her arm that was closest to my side up toward the bed frame and secured it and then crawled across her back and did the other arm before climbing off to admire my work. She had such a nice ass I could not wait to get started.

Whack... Silence was broken by the sound heard as I snapped a belt hard across her ass cheeks leaving a distinct red line across both cheeks.

Whack... As the second lashing landed leaving a beautiful parallel line.

"Hey what the fuck. That hurts." Colleen said.

"Oh I am sorry, you screw around with the lives in my family and expected that to be pleasurable?" I asked before continuing.

"Well Colleen it was. It was pleasurable for me, but seeing as you are seeking pleasure I will give you some as well."

I climbed back up on the bed and forced a pillow under her abdomen as I rocked her back and forth to get it completely underneath. After it was in place I started securing her ankles until I had her spread eagle face down. She was trying desperately hard to look back over her shoulders to see what was next. So just for good measures I picked up the belt again.

"No please stop. That hurts. Do you have to do that?" She now said with fear in her voice.

Whack...

Whack...

I walked around and set the belt down on the bed next to her face as she looked to her right. I kissed her on her cheek and looked right into her eyes and smiled.

"Such a good little slut."

"I am not a slut!" She said from behind a face full of tears.

"Ah but we already determined that you were. And now I am just treating you as such."

I bent and kissed her on the cheek again. Colleen actually turned up and puckered her lips expecting me to kiss her.

"Oh no. Didn't you see Pretty Woman?" I asked her. "Ladies of the evening do not kiss on the lips. It said so right in the movie so it must be true."

As she deflated back to the bed she tried to watch what I was doing as I climbed back up onto the bed between her legs. The four lashes left some pretty good marks on her bottom. The belt I had used was in plain sight inches from her face so she was concerned over what was going to happen next. I gently started kissing her ass lightly brushing my lips across the welts. I would tongue the gap sideways between the lashes and then plant some more kisses until I worked lower into her crack aiming for her little puckered asshole. She started small ministrations as I narrowed my travel in and around her opening.

She was trying so hard to anticipate my movement and put her asshole in the path of my tongue. But I just kept teasing until I started working my smallest finger in using the running saliva from my mouth around and into her hole. My first attempt to get my finger was met with some strong muscular resistance that eventually faded allowing my finger in up to the second knuckle. I kept licking above my finger along her crack allowing more saliva to run down and coat my finger. When she was rocking back and forth and showing signs of pleasure I removed my finger and then inserted my longer fore finger into her puckered opening momentarily feeling her sphincter trying to prevent my finger from gaining passage into her ass.

It only took a few more minutes before I detected a small orgasm as she started making these rhythmic breathing and ticking sounds. As she recovered I walked back around and pulled the belt away letting her hear it as it dropped to the floor. I then leaned forward so she could turn upward and take my now hardened cock into her mouth. With her outstretched arm attached to the bedpost it made it impossible to get the right angle but I let her struggle with it anyway.

Colleen put forth an incredible effort and soon enough I was ready to take the next step. I asked her to get it good and wet telling her I wanted a sloppy blow job which she immediately started to accommodate. As I pulled myself out of her mouth and started shifting my weight to kneel behind her she started to panic finally figuring out what I was doing.

"Please, no. You are too big! It won't fit."

I lowered down and grabbed the lube I had set there earlier and start applying a generous amount to my cock and also used my fingers to coat the opening of her asshole. It felt so good just rubbing my cock around her opening as I tried to find the best way to enter. Her hips starting to buck at the touch of my cock allowed me to quickly enter her an inch or so which caused her to settle down into the pillow. She kept whimpering and pleading.

With a little push and a firm grip on her hips I pushed another three or four inches into her. This time all I heard was a quiet yelp and felt her push back when I stopped. It felt like she was trying to lift her ass up to meet me but instead I pulled back out a couple of inches and in the exposed area of my cock added some more lube before slowly pushing all of the way into her anal cavity. This time there was no mistaken her gyrations as she started working her ass muscles around my cock. I picked up into a nice rhythm and started pounding her hard. She never complained but instead worked her breathing and lifting into a frenzy as well until she suddenly went stiff and had an orgasm from an anal pounding. Her arms were pulling at the binds as were her ankles but my weight kept her from going anywhere until I also came and filled he ass with cum.

The two of us laid there for a moment breathing heavily before I rolled off and removed her restraints. She was exhausted and rolled onto her back. I joined her on the bed. She laid peacefully with her eyes nearly shut and quietly took deep breaths. She actually looked real sweet this way and although I wanted to wreak havoc on her attitude I could see why Dennis fell in love with her. But that thought also brought me to my senses enough to remind me I had caught her cheating on him. Even so, I leaned over and kissed her.

"Tomorrow you will be here wearing the sun dress with no panties and try to be here at two in the afternoon. I have work in the morning."

She was late and did not appear at my door until after two thirty. She looked frazzled and started apologizing for being late. But once inside I saw she was in the sun dress and heels and appeared to have come without panties on. I put my finger to her lips indicating I wanted her to be quiet and turned and started up the stairs. She walked over to the bed and started looking for the belt and restraints but didn't see them. I thought there was a relief that came over her face but wasn't sure if that was in fact what she was looking for.

"Leave your clothes on and sit on the edge of the bed."

She did so immediately as I walked up to her and told her it was her last chance at giving me a blow job and that she better prove that she can give one that Jenny could never give. I saw a hurt in her eyes but she had my pants down and off of my ankles in less than thirty seconds. Once again I found myself staring down at a beautiful woman giving me an incredible blow job. She was enthusiastic and would look up occasionally with those blue eyes that could melt steel. I didn't last long before shooting my load down her throat. I could feel her trying to smile knowing she had just rocked my socks off with that one and could tell she was proud of herself.

"Scoot up and all of the way back onto the bed. And I hope that I will not be disappointed and find panties today?"

No not a chance, her smile instantly told me that she had complied. I trailed kisses back and forth up her legs until I found her newly shave cunt. I then leaned forward and tried to give the best oral sex I could. Her fingers started out lightly brushing through my hair before eventually grabbing a handful and pulling me tight against her sex as she erupted into an orgasm of her own. Not wanting her to come down from her high I quickly moved up her body and entered her.