Medieval Magic

Story Info
sub separated from Master is reunited again.
6k words
4.33
15.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven walked into her apartment and flopped down on her sofa (which has seen better days) with a little 'oomph'.

"Why do all men have to be jerks, Diablo? Is it in their programming or something? Can't at least one of them want to have a decent conversation without staring at my body?"

But, with her wild riot of auburn curls dancing around her shoulders, her bright gray eyes, full, round, perky breasts, slender waist, curvy hips, and her long, lithe legs, no man was able to resist Raven's looks. Diablo just purred and jumped into her lap, pawed at her legs and arched his back, begging for attention. Raven ruffled his fur with a little laugh.

"Why am I even asking you? You're the biggest, most stuck up man I know."

Diablo's answer? A little hiss, a switch of his tail and an elegant jump off of her lap. Raven laughed a little then sighed and got up to rummage through her refrigerator.

"Damn. Forgot to go shopping again." She looked at her watch. "Damn. 3 a.m. I just left the bar so I'm not going back out to the store to deal with even more drunks."

She tapped her long blood red fingernails against the door and muttered, "I swear I haven't been able to think straight since . . . "

She slammed the door shut and rested her forehead against the freezer door.

"It's been 3 years. You'd think I'd have gotten over him by now!"

She punched the door and let out a string of explicatives that would make a sailor blush. Raven shoved herself away from the door and trudged into her bathroom to get ready for bed.

Stephen disappeared three years ago without a trace. No one has heard anything, seen anything from him since. Raven was probably the most hurt of anyone. He was Raven's Master. The Love of her life. The other half of her soul. He was the one reason for her to live. He found her at her most desperate and brought her under His protection. He loved her, nurtured her, taught her then disappeared.

Raven stared at her reflection in the mirror and swore again when the view started to become blurred by tears.

"Dammit all to hell! I will not start crying all over again!"

Automatically she thought "Master is going to punish me for swearing." She gasped and lifted her hand to her mouth in surprise.

"I haven't thought about that part of our relationship for a while. Why is it coming back now," she questioned her reflection. Her reflection answered with a little waver and the appearance of a pair of green eyes, the color of the sea after a storm. Stephen's eyes.

Raven's eyes widened for a moment then she slammed them shut.

"No. No. NO! This is so not happening. I am never drinking again. I am not hallucinating. I am not seeing Stephen's eyes looking back at me."

She turned her back to her reflection and rested her behind against the counter top. She buried her face in her hands for a moment before letting out a quiet sob. Her head snapped up and she wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

"Sleep. Yes sleep. That's what I need."

She wandered blindly into her bedroom, stripping clothes off as she went and turned out her light. She pulled out Stephen's old, ragged college t-shirt and with a soft, resigned sigh, slipped it on. Raven curled up under the blankets, in the bed that she and Stephen had shared, and cried herself to sleep. That unbroken bit of peace that she so desired never came. The moment her eyes were shut and her unconscious took over Raven was plagued by dreams.

From what seemed like a million lifetimes away, Stephen smiled as he looked down on her sleeping form, laid out before him on his bed.

"So innocent in sleep," he thought. "But I certainly know how much of a wild animal she is when she is in my hands."

He traced a callused finger down her ivory cheek and chuckled when she instinctively turned her head towards the touch. A soft moan escaped from between her soft lips and Stephen's crooked grin appeared.

"Oh my little one. I never tire of hearing that wonderful sound from you. And I will hear it again, little girl."

With one swift movement, Stephen scooped Raven up into his strong arms, walked out of his chambers and journeyed through the halls of the castle towards his play area. Servants ducked out of his way, smiling knowingly at the lord of the manor. A few daring ones even winked. A few of the maids in the main hall sighed as their hearts fluttered at the impressive sight before them. Stephen was not a small man. Even when he arrived at Ravencrest Manor, he was not a small man. But in the three years since, he became the man of his destiny. Finely chiseled muscles grace his form now, honed by years of practice with sword and bow, with battles fought to protect his home. His towering frame, easily a foot above the tallest man in the manor, filled out and changed from that of a businessman to one of a warrior. His wide shoulders flow down into his chest, his stomach tapers in a v down to his hips. His muscled arms carry the burden of his sleeping love with no signs of tiring. His strong legs eat up the stone as he strides confidently lower and lower into his castle's dungeons.

Raven shifted slightly in his arms and buried her nose deeper against his chest. His laugh rumbled in his chest but still it did not wake her.

"Good thing you are such a deep sleeper, my love or we would never have made it this far without you waking up in one of your wonderful moods. But soon, little one. Soon you'll awaken into a world of pleasure you have never known. A world you only dreamed of. A world I can finally give to you."

Stephen shouldered the heavy door of his playroom open then kicked it shut with a muscular leg. His movements became a little more impatient and agitated now that he was so close to his prize. He quickly crossed the room and laid Raven down on a table that resembled a medieval torture device. He slipped her slender ankles into shackles and locked them tight, her legs spread out wide by a spreader bar. He smiled as he shifted her body to remove his old, hole-infested college t-shirt that Raven faithfully wore to bed.

"This, my dear one" holding up the shirt, "will have to go. You will have no more use for clothes of that time anymore."

But he tossed it in a corner, knowing that she will want to keep it for sentimentality's sake. Raven's wrists were hastily bound in shackles attached to a long chain, stretching her arms above her head, then he stepped back to survey his work.

His heart raced at the sight before him, his blood began to roar in his ears and his cock twitched again in anticipation. Raven's ivory skin glowed in the candlelight and was perfectly offset by the dark wood on which she slept. Her hair was fanned out around her head like a halo of fire. With her arms stretched above her head, her full breasts were bared and slightly thrust upward towards him, like an offering to the pagan gods and goddesses. The delicate moons of her long lashes rested against her slightly flushed cheeks, hiding the true treasure of her being. Her beautiful gray eyes. Eyes that Stephen knew could be as dark as a storm cloud, showing him her passion, or as clear as the sky at dawn, letting him see deep into her soul.

Stephen reached down and gently brushed her cheek again with the back of his knuckles. He leaned down and lightly skimmed his lips over hers and groaned aloud at the taste and touch.

"Little one, wake up. Wake up and let me see those eyes. Let me take you from the light into the dark again and again. Raven ... sweet Raven ... open your eyes for me"

He kissed her again, stood back, and as if on command, her eyelids fluttered then slowly began to open. He watched her brain slowly begin to function then smiled at the surprise that filled her eyes at the sight of him.

Raven whispered in disbelief, "Stephen?"

Again a little louder, "Stephen? How? Where? What?"

Her eyes began to dart frantically about the room and she was tugging at her bindings to free herself. Stephen simply laid a finger against her mouth and she stilled.

"Hush, little one. I have finally brought you home."

Raven shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm dreaming. This is one helluva dream girl and you seriously have to wake up."

Her gaze sought his again and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Stephen, oh God, Stephen. You still haunt me in my dreams. When am I ever going to get over you?"

She closed her eyes again and started to tremble as the tremendous sadness in her soul threatened to well up and take control again. This time, however, Stephen didn't just fade away into the darkness when she opened her eyes again. His image moved closer to the table and sat down beside her. She whimpered as she imagined she felt his heat against her body. She shook even more as she sensed him leaning towards her.

She jumped when he touched his lips to her ear and whispered, "'Tis no dream, little one. 'Tis reality. OUR reality."

Raven squeezed her eyes shut and started mumbling, "What the hell was in those drinks? Someone must have slipped me a rufie or something. This isn't real. You're not here, Stephen. You're just a figment of my fucked up mind. I'm still in bed."

"I am real, Raven. More real and more alive than you can ever imagine. If I weren't real, would I be able to do this?"

He reached for her breast and brushed his finger over her hardening nipple.

Raven gasped and her eyelids flew open.

"Stephen? This is truly real? Where are we? How did we get here? Why are my arms...?"

Her words were cut short when she tugged on her arms and realized she couldn't move them. She lifted her head to see her feet and gasped when she saw her ankles bound and a spreader bar between them. She looked at him in wonder. All he did was smile down at her with that crooked grin that she fell in love with.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Raven, sweet. I thought we stopped that nasty swearing problem of yours. And what ever happened to that delightfully respectful title you had for me?"

He leaned down slowly, letting his lips come a mere breath away from her own. Their breath mingled together and with one single word whispered from his lips, everything came flooding back to Raven.

"Master."

Raven raised her head slightly to touch her lips to his and only managed to whisper, "Oh Master" before he crushed his lips to hers and took her mouth hungrily.

He slipped his arms around her body and lifted her up as much as he could to his, crushing her against his solid chest. He fought against the raging beast in his soul demanding that he take her now. He fought hard to keep it down but it threatened to overtake him as a soft moan escaped from between her parted lips and his tongue delved into the sweetness of her mouth.

"Raven... Raven... Raven...Oh my darling Raven." Stephen whispered over and over again, a soft mantra filling the expanse of the room as he kissed her.

He reluctantly pulled away and Raven whimpered her displeasure as she tried to reach for him.

"Where are you going? Please Master, don't leave me again. I couldn't bear it if you did. Please Master, don't..."

Her begging was cut short by a stern look from Stephen.

"Seems to me that we have some work to accomplish. You have become lax since I have been gone."

"No, Master, I haven't. Please Master." Raven turned her eyes towards his and he could see the pleading look in her eyes.

"Yes you have, little girl," he ground out. "And now is the time to pay for it."

The warmth of reuniting with his love still lingered in his eyes but it was now edged by the sternness of a Master.

He slipped away from her and out of her sight. She heard slight movements behind her then heard the clinking of a chain being moved. All of the sudden, Raven's wrists were lifted off of the table, followed quickly by her arms. She felt his hand at her back, guiding her upwards as she struggled to free herself.

"Enough!"

One word from him stopped her movements and she hung her head, not in shame but in respect and submission. The chain didn't stop moving until Raven was suspended above the table by her wrists, her toes barely in contact with the rough wood. She moaned softly at the sensations running rampant through her body that she thought long dead.

"Aye, little one. I see you haven't forgotten all. Let us see if you remember what comes next."

"Please Master. Your girl has been lax in her duties and she deserves to be punished. She willingly accepts any punishments you deem necessary, Master."

"Good."

Raven heard the sound of movement coming from behind her again then gasped as she felt the handle of a whip under her chin, forcing her to lift her eyes to Stephen's. She kept her darkened, stormy eyes connected with his vibrant green ones as she lowered her lips to the handle and gave it a gentle kiss. Just as her lips touched the whip, the palm of Stephen's hand found her cunt and pressed hard against it. The passion in her eyes flared bright for a moment and the corner of his mouth curved slightly in a knowing grin. He lowered the whip from her mouth and snapped it behind her, the crack sounding like thunder echoing in the stone walled room. He leaned in and whispered against her ear.

"You're wet already, little girl. I remember you always being wet for me and now you will be again. Always ready for me to...take... you when and where I wish."

Just as suddenly as Stephen was in her sight, he was gone again. This time she knew where he was. She knew what was coming next and closed her eyes, her body taught with the anticipation of the coming blow. She waited for what seemed like an eternity and still the blow did not come. Her heart starting racing faster, the blood in her veins rushed through her body, and her cunt became even wetter, starting to trickle down her inner thighs. She started to squirm a little; a feeble attempt to show him how much she needed this.

"Do not move," Stephen growled from behind her just as she heard the swish of the whip through the air, seconds before it came in contact with her skin. She whipped her head back and ground her teeth together to keep the moan inside that was threatening to escape.

Raven ground out through her clenched teeth, "Thank you, Master. May girl have another?"

Stephen answered with another perfectly placed hit, landing across her round, firm ass and leaving a bright red stripe that crossed the previous mark.

"Thank you, Master. May girl have another?"

Again and again and again, the whip sailed through the air and landed with deadly accuracy, leaving a criss-cross pattern across her back and ass but never once breaking her tender skin. Tears flowed down her cheeks, this time in pleasure from the pain. Just as she was about to beg her Master to let her cum, he slipped his hand between her thighs from behind and powerfully thrust two fingers up into her hungry cunt. Her entire body convulsed but still she held on, desperately fighting her baser urge to let her pleasure fly. Stephen leaned forward and lightly ran his tongue along one of the welts reddening further into a deep crimson.

"Aye, little one. You are so ready for me. You are once again how I like to see you. Constantly aroused and ready to take me."

He removed his finger quickly and she wavered, trying to sway back against his touch.

"Crawl down onto the furs, slut. Your Master requires service."

Stephen's movements belied his inner urgency as he leisurely freed her ankles from the shackles and the spreader bar then slowly lowered her so her knees rested on the table. He freed her wrists from their bindings and she brought them in front of her to rub them lightly. His movement to her right snapped her mind back on track and she hastily climbed from the table and sank to her knees on the luxurious furs he had pointed to. She tossed her hair over her shoulder as she settled on her knees. She spread her knees wide and rested her hands on her creamy thighs, palms facing the ceiling. Her back was perfectly straight, her stance showing her pride in her submission.

Stephen came up behind her and grabbed a fistful of her silken hair.

He yanked her head back and snarled, "Tell me how bad you want it slut. Let me know how much you need to please me."

Raven's eyes flared wide, revealing the smoky gray orbs of her eyes, darkened with passion and desire. The tip of her pink tongue snaked out to wet her dry lips and she smiled in her mind at his sharp intake of breath barely audible in the room.

"Your slut needs you more than life itself, Master. She needs to taste your wonderful cock more than she needs to breathe. She will only gain her pleasure in seeing to Yours, Master."

He gave a growling snort through his nose as he released her hair, giving her head a little shove in the process.

"We'll see about that, slut."

Stephen walked over to a large, ornate chair perched at the edge of the furs. He sank down onto the cushions covered with a luxurious midnight blue velvet and rested one elbow on the arm of the chair, his fingers idly stroking the carving of a raven's head that graced the end of the arm. He rested his chin in the cup of his other hand, elbow on the arm of the chair, and raised an uninterested eyebrow, seeming to challenge Raven to make him lose the look of disenchantment gracing his handsome face. The only things that betrayed his calm exterior were the passionate, hungry fire burning bright in his eyes and his thick cock fully erect.

She gasped at the sight before her. While she was preoccupied with gaining the feeling back in her wrists, Stephen had removed his breeches and tossed them to the side of the room. The sight of him sitting there, completely at ease, completely naked and completely erect sent another thrill rushing through her body, straight to her core. Her body answered as any other woman's would have, with a hot rush of liquid down her thighs. To her, he looked like a primal god sitting in his throne, hair burnished a fiery gold by the candlelight and fire in the room. A god, who, on a whim, decided to come down and play with the mortals.

Raven might have been named after a bird but all of her movements were purely feline. She fell forward onto her hands and arched her back, lifting her ass into the air as she crawled toward him. She faltered only for a moment, the lush furs against her highly sensitized skin causing a gentle shudder to race through her body. She won control over her traitorous body and resumed her short trek across the furs. One hand in front of the other. One knee in front of the other, like a cat on the prowl. She slinked across the floor towards him, seeming to have muscles in her body a human shouldn't have. The wickedness flared in her eyes as she heard another barely inaudible intake of breath and saw him shift slightly in his chair.

She crawled to the side in which his hand was resting on the arm of the chair and nudged her nose under it. Just like a cat, she nuzzled her nose and face against his hand, turning slightly to press her soft lips to his palm. The corner of his mouth crooked upwards in a minute smile.

"I see you've been taking lessons from Diablo while I've been gone, little girl. Let's hope you haven't learned his arrogance as well."

He sunk his strong fingers into the wealth of her hair and gently pushed her head towards the center of his body.

"But I'm sure Diablo couldn't have taught you anything more about what I want you to do right now. I seem to remember that you were quite good at it before. Show me how right I am, little one. Service your Master . . . " He leaned down towards her, his fiery gaze locked on hers and he growled "...NOW."

Raven jumped a little at the urgency in his voice and quickly situated herself between his legs, letting her shoulders nudge his thighs a little further apart. The candlelight reflected like sparkling diamonds in her eyes, so darkened with desire they are almost black.

12