Meditation Brings Me a Maid

Story Info
Entering my mind through meditation, I make my fantasy.
1.1k words
4
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I 'woke' up and looked around, seeing an empty landscape in front of me. I can't believe that it actually worked!

'I need to thank Steel for the meditation advice he gave me' I thought to myself. I had asked him for some tips when it came to meditation because he told me that I could open a mindscape where I controlled all. That fucker was really telling the truth.

Getting up I looked around, seeing darkness in every direction. I should probably spruce the place up. I closed my eyes and focused. I felt a tense before I opened my eyes. When I did, I saw a grassy meadow and forest, with a large house and an expensive looking front yard. There was a garden off to the left. It had a multitude of different colored flowers, ranging from blues, to yellows, to even purples. To the right was a wooden porch leading up to a door with a window. I walked right up to the door and went on in.

After exploring the house and ending up in the kitchen, I decided that I move on to the actual reason I came here. You thought I came here just to look around and live? Why the hell would I do that?

I closed my eyes and reopened them, seeing a grey human-like figure in front of me. I walked to it and began to mold it into what I wanted. I made the figure shorter than me and pulled out their chest. Then I reached behind them and begun pulling out their ass. I brought out the top of their head to give them hair. Finally, I quickly imagined some clothing and put it on them. When I say clothing, I mean a slutty looking maids outfit. I then put my hands on their forehead.

"Form." I said quietly. Slowly the molded figure began to color. Its 'skin' went from grey to a pale white. Their hair was mainly brown but had a few red tips at the ends. Their eyes went to a silverish-grey and they moved their mouth to smile. Their facial features became more feminine.

"Hello... Master." She stated slowly as if just learning how to speak. I looked them up and down. My type of girl.

I raised my hand and began petting her hair. She leaned into my hand as their knees begun to shake, pleasure coursing through them. I smiled.

I am going to have so much fun with this little slut.

"Get down on your knees." I commanded her. She immediately dropped to the floor. I pulled down my pants and brought my already hard dick to their lips. Like the obedient slave she was programmed to be, she opened her mouth and begun sucking.

Her silver eyes looked up at me. They were so willing to serve, to be the slave that pleased their master. They told me that she was my submissive, and she would obey any order, regardless of personal well-being.

With every suck, I felt pleasure run through me. She's totally focused on her task. I am feeling myself get close.

I know I can't end it here though.

I roughly gripped their hair and brought them to their feet. I grabbed her big tits as she started stroking my dick with one hand and fingering herself with the other. I brought her lips to mine as she moaned. I forced my tongue into her mouth and made out with her. She began writhing with pleasure in my grasp. I ripped the top of her outfit, knowing I can make another one at will, and squeezed her breasts together. I brought my mouth down and sucked on her huge tits. I knew she was getting close.

I closed my eyes and made it so that she can only cum when I release within her pussy. Which wouldn't be long with how everything is moving along now.

"Get down and wrap those fucking tits around my cock, you slutty whore." I whispered in her ear. She nodded, overwhelmed with what she was feeling. Even if she wasn't programmed, she would've still obeyed at this point. She would be way to lost in the pleasure of being my personal cock-sleeve.

Hauling her massive tits around my cock, she began to rub them up and down. She moaned in ecstasy feeling the heat emanating from me. She pumped her huge tits up and down on my big cock. Seeing her huge tits gave me an idea for later.

Focusing on the now, she brought her head down and started to suck on what she could of my erection. This made me start to moan from the fucking euphoria she was causing. I grabbed the back of he head and brought her up only to bend her over the counter, her tits squashing against the wall on the other side.

I pulled up the short maid skirt and spanked her large ass for a couple of seconds, loving the sounds she made. The way her ass bounced with every slap made me decide to just fuck her now instead of teasing her further. Lining up with her entrance, I pulled on her hair to get better leverage to fuck her.

I thrusted into her with reckless abandon. Her shrieks of pleasure only further encourage me to fuck her harder. I decided now I would put that idea from earlier into motion. I closed my eyes and began to focus on my dick growing in size inside of her.

Her shrieks got louder before eventually silencing with her eyes rolling into the back of her head. In every meaning of the phrase, she was completely fucked stupid. She was bucking her hips back to me in order to increase any amount of pleasure she could.

I managed to quicken my pace to more roughly fuck her. I felt myself get close. I grabbed her full tits and pulled her back right against my now bare chest. I don't even remember taking my shirt off but apparently it was for quite some time if the sweat that pouring down me was anything to go by. I blew up inside of her as she finally released. in her gasping, breathless state, I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her.

I pulled out of her, walked backward for a couple of seconds, then collapsed into a chair. I forgot we were in a kitchen while I was having my fun with her. I sat there for a couple of seconds to regain my senses. I vaguely noticed the girl begin to crawl over. Once I caught my breath, I realized they were stroking my dick before putting it in her mouth. She was cleaning her master off.

I brought my hand up and stroked her hair, smiling.

"I think I'm going to call you Ruby, my little cock slut."