Meditations in Buttermilk Falls

Story Info
He turned his life over to Mistress Blythe!
2.1k words
3.29
11.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phineas peered out of his cell window, somewhat furtively, as he didn't want Miss Blythe to accuse him of skylarking and wasting time in his cell. He had his computer work to do, and she'd also ordered him to write 1,000 times in his cell "I am a biological waste of Miss Blythe's time". But there she was! There was his beloved Miss Blythe, walking back from Baskin Robbins with her new young friend, Morse, the Asian fellow. They were really enjoying their ice cream cones, and holding hands.

Phineas sighed. It had been a long time since he'd been out for an ice cream cone. Actually all he was allowed to eat was Nutraloaf, a vegetable and bread filled tasteless thing that they served prisoners on Death Row. Miss Blythe had heard the recipe on National Public Radio, and she'd kept Phineas on it eight years now. He, of course was a gourmet cook for his Mistress, but other than tasting to ensure quality, he had never eaten his gourmet meals.

After a decade, Phineas was still living with Blythe, though in a remote part of the house. His house, his name was on the deed, but it was really Blythe's place. He'd been with his Princess since her sophomore year of college. He'd always been on the "room plan" —restricted to his room except for chores and work. But in recent years Blythe had commissioned an architect and contractors, at Phineas's expense, of course to construct a real 6 X 9 by 9.5 foot high cell of concrete and steel—no rugs, just a small cot, a chair and a table, toilet, sink and a laptop, as Phineas telecommuted now, only going to the office once a month for meetings.

There was a large brass ring up high on one of the walls, and sometimes Blythe would cuff Phineas's wrists to the wring, forcing him to stand on his tippie toes for hours at a time. It was, as she put it "A restriction within a restriction". There was also a smaller grated hole in the lower wall called the "Pocket" and Blythe sometimes shoved Phineas into the Pocket and locked the small grate and leave the poor claustrophobic slave there for an hour or two...or sometimes five!

As there was only one tiny window on one side of the basement cell, Blythe also had the option of turning off all the lights and shutting the iron window porthole so Phineas was kept in darkness. This was not a frequent punishment, but it was always there!

Phineas was kept nearly naked except for his MoodJock, an interesting invention that Blythe had purchased from the PainCafe's Dungeonopolis gift shop. The MoodJock was a jock-strap shaped cup that fitted over Phineas's penis and testicles. It was an electronic device that shifted into different sensations.

Sometimes it provided a silky, stimulating feeling that made Phineas's cock aroused and very excited...but then it would go into Hell Mode, and a hundred spikes would be shot from within, and stab Phineas's cock and balls, sometimes to the point that he fell down in acute agony.

Sometimes the Moodjock would become very hot, nearly burning Phineas's genitals, and other times it would be icy cold, and Phineas's cock and balls would shrink incredibly.. Each sensation lasted about ten minutes at a time...and Phineas was never at peace.

Although there was no lock on Phineas's cell door, there was a red seal, and Blythe knew when Phineas had left the cell as the seal would be broken, which he was allowed to do for three hours in the morning to clean the house and make Blythe's breakfast.

21 hours a day though, Phineas was in his cell. And when he was in the house, doing his chores, usually no one was there...Blythe visited Phineas in his cell, and that was only three times a week, as she felt that Phineas didn't deserve the reward of seeing her daily.

When Blythe did visit Phineas, it was quite thrilling, but sometimes painful as well. If Blythe was in a particularly foul mood, she would chain Phineas's wrists to the wall ring, pull off his Mood Jock and cane his cock, testicles, and buttocks for twenty to thirty minutes.

Other times, she might bind Phineas to his cot and give him long, but ultimately unsatisfying teases. Phineas was allowed two orgasms a year, on Christmas and his birthday, and otherwise, he was milked every six weeks from the rear to reduce pressure on his prostate. Blythe often rode Phineas's face, though...and he would bring her to five or ten orgasms in a four hour visit!

Blythe also invited other Dominants, male and female to visit Phineas in his cell, to punish him torture him, or make use of his mouth and anus. Phineas, who was as heterosexual as they come, had learned to suck dick better than a Manhattan hairdresser, and he was always ready to be of service, even when it made him somewhat ill.

Twice a week Blythe, who was in addition to her real estate skills, a certified Fitness Instructor would, with the help of her whip and cane, put Phineas through Step Aerobics, Jumping Jacks, jogging in place and even break dancing...it was good for his heart and even better for his attitude.

Some would say that Phineas had a difficult life, but he was actually quite content as Miss Blythe's total prisoner. When he was young, Phineas had been quite the rich young playboy, he'd gone through bimbos like butter, not to mention golfing, windsurfing, kayaking, flying his own jet, and and it had been lots of fun, but he'd always felt like he had a hole in his chest—filled with anger, loneliness fear and resentments. There was something hollow in always getting your own way, it seemed.

Between twenty-five and forty, Phineas had tried doing a monthly BDSM session with paid dommes... and that had been good, but he always knew that there was something phony in resuming your real life after leaving...in the ten years between forty and fifty, Phineas had experimented with dating a variety of dominant women.

Lexi had advertised herself in the paper as a "pouting domina" who wanted to be spoiled by a rich man. Phineas had spent eighteen months courting Lexi, who was indeed beautiful and quite spoiled. She was tall, ash blonde and curvy, but with an evil temper! Sometimes, if Phineas told Lexi he couldn't take her to a certain club, or buy her a certain dress at a certain time...Lexi would bind him hand and foot and drive steel knitting needles through his glans, and then bat them back and forth with a carpet beater.

Maeve, a truculent brunette had the temerity to take Phineas's pants down and whip his bare buttocks at his sister's wedding just because he burped after his third glass of champagne! Aldeline had given poor Phineas a case of trench mouth after a rather pungent golden shower, and Euphemie had somehow confused BDSM with Satanism, and had been hard pressed not to crucify Phineas on an altar!

Blythe had been an amazing find, right around Phineas's fiftieth birthday. She was a saucy twenty year old, and they'd met at the PainCafe's Dungeonopolis Dinner Dance...and it had been love ever since!

At first of course, Phineas's relationship with Blythe was quite different from what it was now! He had certainly not imagined that one day he would be spending 21 hours a day in a cell, like a death-row inmate! Phineas, at the time he'd met Blythe was handsome and worldly...he'd traveled the globe many times, and he'd climbed the Khumba Icefall on Mount Everest , gone hang gliding, hot air ballooning, sky diving, and bedded thousands of girls!

Phineas had initially explained quite at length to the amused Blythe that he wanted a "part-time" dominant, so as not to interfere with his lifestyle. He, of course would be quite generous with her, as he was thirty years older, and she was a gorgeous young thing...but it had to be on his terms, right?

A typical date in the beginning would consist of Phineas taking Blythe to dinner and a show, or perhaps to play tennis. When they were home though, she'd order him to strip and don a frilly apron and do some housecleaning, and afterwards, no matter how well he scrubbed, she usually worked him over with her whips and other implements! Then he would go down on Blythe for an hour or two, and then she might let him fuck her, but generally had him jerk off into a pair of her panties...and it was a working relationship for them both...when he went home, they wouldn't see each other for another week. But then Phineas began pestering Blythe to let him see her more...and of course she was a popular girl, and didn't really have time for a geezer. But he kept begging her to move into his house, and she finally acquiesced...but she found he was getting in the way of her social life, giving her hurt looks as he passed her in the living room when she was being felt up by a horny frat boy.

"Sure it's your house, Phinny, but I want you to spend more time in your room...you can do what you want outside of the house, but when you're not cleaning up, I want you to stay in your room, read or something." But as Phineas complained more, Blythe began giving him assignments to keep him busy—she had him copy the dictionary in his spare time...and then she began tying him to a whipping post in his room, with a leather hood over his head, and various young college guys would come in and stick their dicks in, to be serviced by the unfortunate Phineas!

Phineas found eventually that he actually wanted to spend more time in his room, doing assignments for Blythe. He lost interest in his Jet-Ski, his motorcycle and his Saab, and began spending more and more time in his room, in the nude, thinking of ways to please her. Unfortunately, when he was bored, he would jerk off, and she was having none of this...she eventually locked him up in a chastity device.

This at first drove the playboy Phineas crazy...he was used to running around singles bars, telling women lies...and being the witty guy he knew he was! But what was the point of this if he couldn't get laid because he was locked up? Theoretically, they had an open relationship, he and Blythe, she sure fucked her share of young men...but apparently it wasn't going to go both ways.

And the chastity device was incredibly difficult for Phineas...he had to take a lot of cold showers at first, and of course throw out all his porn. But the worst part was how long it was between releases!

Blythe initially used a pair of dice to calculate how long Phineas would have to go before he was allowed to cum. She'd throw the dice and multiply the numbers on each die wherever they landed...say if there was a 7 and an 11, that would be an unfortunate 77 days, whereas if it was a one and a two, only two days! But then of course, Phineas often made errors in judgment—as Blythe called it...like not choosing to scrub the bathtub just before she brought a date home for a romantic shower, or forgetting to pick up her dry cleaning.

Each time there was an "error" like this, Blythe would add five to ten days of chastity time to whatever Phineas owed. For instance, once he had a fifteen day sentence, and he'd done nine days of it, and he'd not washed Blythe's car, so she gave him an eight day extension...which meant he had fourteen more days before he would be allowed to jerk off and then she'd re-roll the dice!

But he also got a lot of credit with her for being devoted and slavish, and the more time he spent in his room, the happier she seemed to be with him, even though Phineas eventually lost touch with his family and friends...did it matter? Wasn't Blythe what it was about?

In the end, though, it was Phineas who told Blythe that she was right to limit his orgasms, and he'd told her that if she wanted, she could keep him indefinitely chaste...and so now he was on two orgasms a year! But hey, they were great orgasms, right?

Now, Phineas looked out his cell window again...who was that? A beautiful girl with a white cane was getting out of a taxicab, and greeting Morse and Blythe, who had finished their ice cream cones. What was a blind girl doing here?