Mediterranean Passion

Story Info
Your first date with a Spanish lover...
875 words
4.18
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met in a crowded university classroom in Seville. You, the American student recently arrived in Spain, struggling with the language but swept away by the history and color of this ancient land. I, the suave Spanish gentleman, also a student but fluent in English thanks to having spent many summers in Ireland and the UK. We glanced at each other several times in class, and after a few days of eventually I approached you and introduced myself. During the next few days we found ourselves spending more time with each other, until I asked you out. You gladly agreed... Early that evening I take you to a small village to the south of Granada. The white sand of this beach on Spain's southern coast is reflecting the last dying rays of the setting Sun. We are in a charming restaurant right on the beach, a typical Spanish building of white stucco walls and red tile roof with the warm blue waters of the Mediterranean as the backdrop for a candlelight dinner. You look exceedingly beautiful, wearing a simple white summer dress that accentuate your feminine figure.

I suggest that we order, as a main course, "paella", a rice and seafood dish that is the specialty of the area. We have a nice white wine with our dinner.

A trio of Gypsy musicians is playing for tips, going from table to table serenading the people at the restaurant. I motion to them and ask that they play for us. The sound of guitars and melodious voices singing in Spanish about lost love and unrequited desire fill the night...

After dinner and dessert, we decide to walk along the beach. There is nobody in sight, which suits us just fine. A full Moon illuminates us with its pale light, and we stroll silently, as the wind carries the music of the Gypsies still playing at the restaurant, and also the sound of the waves crashing into shore.

We hold hands, and talk about life, about love, about the Moon, about the millions of stars shinning above us. We reach a secluded cove, away from any prying eyes. We stop to gaze at the sky and at the sea. I look into your eyes, smile, and kiss you gently on the lips. You respond with a passionate kiss. Our lips are not savoring each other, our tongues are intertwined.

I am holding you close to me, and I can feel you body heat with passion. I respond by embracing you tighter, our skins touching. Slowly I move my hands closer to your breasts, which I then begin to caress. I can feel their soft, round shape through your flimsy dress and underwear. Your nipples harden with my touch, as I gently massage them. I can hear you breath deeply, your eyes are closed, as you enjoy the sensation.

I move my hands to the back of your dress, which falls to your feet after I unbutton it. I gently move your body so your back is now resting on the soft, warm sand. I then remove your bra, and continue to massage your breasts with my hands. You moan softly as my warm lips and tongue now take over, stimulating your erect ruby-red nipples.

My hands are now free to roam and explore your body. I caress the sensitive skin of your inner thighs, and can feel your muscles tighten as my hand approach your vaginal area. I move my hands with deliberate motions, slowly approaching this most sensitive area. I began to gently massage your Venus triangle, as I feel the accumulating moisture on your lace panties.

At this moment I slide my right hand under your panties, carefully, gently massaging your burning skin. I now reach into the inviting and warm opening, which I explore until reaching the engorged clitoris. With delicate touches, I begin to excite and stimulate this organ. You are moaning louder now, and my fingers are awash in the sweet moisture of feminine juices. My lips and tongue are now caressing your nipples at an ever faster pace, responding to your moans. I now use my fingers, in rapid strokes, to massage your vaginal area.

Your hands are now clenching my arms, your fingernails unwittingly digging into my skin. You are lost in a world of exited sensations, of heat and passion. My hand is now a blur, as it rapidly continues to massage you. I can see your body heave, your breathing becoming ever more shallow, your moans louder and louder. Suddenly, you arch your back and neck, as I hear you stifle a scream. My fingers are engulfed by the flood of your love juices, all clear signals that you have climaxed.....I pause for a few seconds, allowing you to savor the experience, but then, slowly at first, I begin to massage and caress you again. My hand moves faster now, and then I see you climax again, your body collapsing in a mixture of ecstasy and satiated desire....

I then bring my arms around you, embracing your glistening red-hot body, and kiss you in the lips. Then, with a smile on my lips, I ask: "how did you like our first date?", as I then kiss you again.