Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 08

Story Info
Everyone is a monster.
16.7k words
4.86
16k
32

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/10/2022
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,564 Followers

Love the support readers! I read all the comments and e-mails, and appreciate the feedback greatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chimera~~

"Gods I need to get laid," the Amazon said.

Chimera rumbled something like a chuckle, took a deep breath, and sat down next to her. She was leaning against a rock, standing, and him sitting down next to her put him at eye level with her. It let him look out over the grass and sea the same way she saw them, as a tiny, short thing unable to see everything. The thought made him chuckle again.

"The fuck you laughing at?" she said.

"Nothing." A shrug and another chuckle later, he motioned to the water. "You have acclimated quickly. Adapted quickly."

"Have I? Last I checked, I was still tied up." And she showed her back to prove it, her hands still tied together behind her.

"After your 'condition' with Bellerophon, I am sure that will change." Scratching his beard with his claws, he frowned and turned to look at the small woman. "What is your condition?"

"Like I'm telling you."

"You plan to fight Bellerophon."

"I... it's not like that." Groaning, she pushed off the rock, stepped closer to his knee, and turned to face him. "And why do you care? He's the one who caused that." She nodded toward his face.

He reached up and ran a finger down the scar of his eye. The memory if the rock falling onto his face, crushing it, was a scary one. Even he could admit that.

The Amazon kicked his leg. He could smell wine on her breath, and her nose was scrunched up like a rodent's.

"You think you got me fooled?" she said. "Guard dog is depressed and looking for a slice of salvation. I see it all over you. I saw it on plenty of women who joined my cause, latching onto my hopes and dreams, hoping it'd rub off on them."

He growled, a harsh and guttural sound that vibrated in his chest. Hands tightened into fists, and his toes dug into the earth with a readiness to strike. Thin ice.

"You are drunk. Do not speak further."

"Fuck you. I know I'm drunk, doesn't mean I don't know a sap when I see one. So forgive the lady with her hands tied behind her, but you—"

Enough. His arm snapped outward, faster than she could dodge, drunk or not. His fingers encircled the entirety of her neck, until his finger and thumb overlapped behind it. Her eyes went wide, and then closed when he slammed her down onto her back against the grass.

He tried to speak, to say something, but only growls came out. His mouth opened, tongue licked his fangs, and grip tightened. The girl could no longer breathe; good. He growled down at her, deep, low voice rumbling and filling the depths of his stomach as he leaned in.

She tried to kick him, but he grabbed one leg and pinned it down. The other could do nothing with how close he was to her, how big he was compared to her. And with her hands tied behind her, she couldn't even take a swing at him.

He got in closer, close enough to feel her breath on his nose and see the white of her eyes. She still couldn't breathe, and he kept it that way as he smelled her flesh.

Devour her. Take her flesh into yours. She will taste delicious, of strength and fire. His tongue came out of his mouth on its own, and licked along her neck, from her collar to her jaw. Human flesh, salt and arousal and alcohol would be the spices. So much better than deer, the Amazon would be delicious.

Mindless animal!

Words cracked against his mind like a whip of thorns. He let go of her neck, let go of her leg, and put both hands against the grass beside her. Gasps pulled air into her lungs, and she blinked up at him with wide eyes.

His breathing was in pants. His body shook. His eyes refused to focus, and double vision blurred everything. His claws sank into the ground, until he was rooted into the Earth.

"... I am... sorry, I..." He did not move. Still leaning over her, on his knees and palms, the tiny warrior was hidden in the shadow of his body.

"Gods damn." The queen coughed a few times, but did not move either. "I thought you were going to strangle me to death."

"No. I am in control."

Are you sure, Chimera? He gritted his teeth until his jaw clicked. He was sure. The hunger started to fade, the swallowing onyx of his gaze disappeared, and his hands were his own once more.

"I... didn't know," she said. "I'd just assumed you were... I don't know. I forgot that... sorry."

The two of them grew quiet. He let his vision drift to the grass as his breathing started to calm, to his fingers deep in the dirt, to the woman underneath him. The scent of her body was strong from so close, alcohol and arousal and now the sweat of panic. But as he stared down at her from so close, he could smell her arousal.

And his eyes lingered upon her. Her tunic had pulled up to the side from when he grabbed her, and exposed her legs. Strong legs, toned, curved with a woman's muscle. Her stomach was exposed as well, and the smooth but lean indentations of her abs were visible.

"Ok, you said you're in control, but you really look like you're going to bite me." She squirmed underneath him, and pushed away a little with her heels against the grass.

But he could smell her heat grow. He could smell the wetness between her thighs, hidden in her loincloth. And he could see her nipples, hard against her tunic.

Once she'd managed to inch herself a foot away from him, he took her legs into his hands again, and slowly pulled her back to where she was.

"H-hey! ... um... Chimera?"

He did want her. He wanted this little she devil that had cut him open, defeated him. He wanted to devour her.

He leaned in close to her again. So small compared to him. Defenseless. She could do nothing when he leaned in, and tasted her neck once again, but with a gentle tongue. And with how small she was, his tongue was more than enough to cover much of her neck with his soft touch.

"You... you uh... you're sure you're not going to eat me?" She was trembling under his tongue's caress, and her voice wavered with her words.

His hands, colossal compared to her legs, slid up her skin, up along the outside of her thighs, up her hips, and then to the hem of her tunic. He did his best to be gentle, to not scare her, to not give into his desires with mindless abandon. But he had to have her. He pulled the tunic up over her head, and behind her, where it wrapped her arms as it caught on her bindings.

"Hey! Hey... what are you... doing?" Wriggling, she tried to squirm away again, but he put one of his hands back on her leg and pulled her back to where she was in a slow, tame draw.

Nude but for her loincloth and sandals, he rumbled deep in his chest at the sight of her naked torso. Scars decorated her lean body and dark skin; and yet, for all her muscle and strength, the curves of a woman were there. The thickness of her thighs, the dip of her tiny waist near her hips, the rise of her stomach near her ribs, the mound of her breasts, pert, with nipples a darker shade than the rest of her.

He lowered his head to her chest, and leaned in. So small, his head was almost as big as her torso. But, knowing she was so tiny, and helpless to stop him, he found his body burning hotter, and his shaft fighting against his own loincloth. When he pressed his tongue against the small creature's breast, he rumbled again until the ground around them quivered. While most of her was hard, her breast was still soft, and it molded to his tongue as he gave it soft licks.

"You can't be serious," she said. Despite her attitude, her words still wavered with her shivering body. She was afraid.

"You do not want to?" he said. He brought his head over hers again; he'd almost be able to fit her entire skull in his mouth if he tried. But instead, he leaned in, and rumbled deep through his body close enough he knew she'd feel the vibrations. "You said you need to 'get laid.'"

"Yeah, yeah but... I... um... not what I expected. And you're a giant. I... I admit I'm a little... afraid you're going... to eat me."

He rumbled, deep and quiet. The beast inside him was oddly content with how the night was progressing. He did want to eat her, but to have her naked, in his hands, defenseless and tied up, was changing his physical hunger to arousal. And try as she might to wriggle away, he could smell the same on her as well.

He sat up, undid the knot of his pelt's arms, and tossed it away. A moment later, his fingers were on her loincloth, and after a couple failed attempts to undo the very small knots, he simply pulled the fabric from her legs.

Naked, bound, she stared up at him with her mouth parted and breath coming in pants. He could see it in her eyes, she didn't know whether to fight him off, scream out for help, or let him have her. One word, one cry, and the others would come running. She knew it, he knew it.

But she made no cry, and spoke no word when he lowered his face down to her wet sex, and placed his tongue against the folds. Instead, she gasped, and lifted her head to look down the valley of her naked body as he ran his tongue up the lips between her thighs. His tongue was more than large enough to keep the whole of it buried in his warmth, and he eased it up and down against her body in constant pressure.

"Oh... gods..."

Humans were just small giants. And Chimera knew well how to pleasure his own kind; pleasuring her only meant dealing with a smaller target. With how large his tongue was against her body, hitting it all was easy, and he pressed his tongue harder against her, before he finally trapped the whole of her pussy in his mouth.

The reaction was immediate. The tiny warrior began wriggling again, panting, and mewling. Her feet no longer pressed against the grass for escape, but instead spread her legs apart. Her clitoris was swollen, begging for attention, and with each caress of his tongue, the Amazon whimpered, even as his tongue ran along the whole of her pussy instead of just the small target. When he pressed a little harder, and used his lips to suckle on her body while he licked, her noises rose an octave.

And a moment later, her juices were dripping down his tongue. He eased his tongue play, but kept his mouth on her while he watched her cum. She managed to blink down at him as she pushed her hips against his mouth, and her jaw hung open as she fought to get air into her lungs. Each convulsion of pleasure was blatant on her body, and the abs that ran down her stomach flexed and bent with the pulses. Sweat glistened on her skin, and her hard nipples stood out from her dark body as her areola swelled.

"Gods I needed that," she said

He slipped his fingers underneath her thighs, gripped her butt and legs in his large hands, and raised her ass a foot into the air. With his mouth still secure around the tiny mound of her sex, he brought his tongue down to the entrance of her body, and pushed.

"What're you doing? W-wait! You're... oh... fuck!"

Her muscles, trembling and wet, fought against his tongue. She squeezed her cunt tight, and squirmed against him, but she was trapped, and her delicious flesh was quivering. An inch at first. And then another, and another. The thick muscle of his tongue spread her open, filled her, worked its way into her trembling body, until the woman was whimpering once more.

Her normally harsh and powerful voice was reduced to quiet pants, and the occasional squeak when he forced the length of his tongue into her. Legs wrapped around his neck, and the queen panted more and more loudly as he stretched her open. When he licked upward against her insides, she moaned — a sound so unlike her, he blinked. She pushed her hips up to meet him, closed her eyes, and squeezed her thighs against his muscles between neck and shoulder.

"Fucking... big... fucking... tongue."

As if battling him, she tried to keep her eyes open and close her mouth, but he pulled her closer to him, sank more of his tongue into her clenching insides, and forced her eyes to roll upward. He wanted to open her up, pry her open, enter her, stretch her cunt until she was ready.

The orgasm hit her hard. She started to tremble like a leaf, and he again eased the probing of his tongue. He kept it inside her though, stretching the muscles of her insides apart while she came, while her liquids leaked from her, and her body gently rocked in his grip. When the tremors of her bliss faded, he renewed them with another upward stroke of his tongue, and another.

"Stop! Stop... please..."

Satisfied, he set the mewling, wet creature down onto the grass. Sweating, panting, and shivering, she tried to rest her weight on her elbows, but could not keep herself up. Each time she tried, she lay back down and let out a blissful sigh as her thighs shook. Saliva and cum mixed on her folds, and trickled down to join the grass.

He rumbled again, deeper, his belly spreading the vibrations until he could feel it in his claws. Leaning over her, he breathed deep of her scent, and placed a palm against her chest to feel her rapid heartbeat. She managed to peek at him through her half-open eyes, and her heart rate increased. He knew what he looked like, with his fangs exposed, his posture haunched over her, and every breath pulling her in. Like an animal about to enjoy its meal.

He removed the hand from her chest, grabbed his loincloth, undid the knot, and tossed it aside. There was no way he'd be able to fuck her in such a position. He'd crush her, and the angle was too extreme. No, he would have to do things differently.

So he scooped her up with his hands, one around her hips — finger and thumb nearly circled her slim waist completely — and the other on one of her thighs to help lift her. He himself sat down, put his back to the rock, and let his legs out in front of him. With his prey in hand, he settled her shivering form atop his lap, with her large, firm ass in the groove of his thighs, and his erection lying along her stomach.

After a few moments of heavy breathing, the exhausted queen managed to right her head, look around to get her bearings, and then down at what he'd placed up on her abs.

"You... can't... be serious."

Her legs were spread apart, hooked to the outside of his legs and hips, but barely able to touch the ground. His hand was wrapped around her waist, and her cunt was placed against the base of his cock, along the underside. And his erection, heavy, thick, ran up her over her mons, her abs, and several inches past her navel.

He growled, a deep sound that traveled through his body into hers. She squeaked, like a mouse, but squeak turned to quiet mewl when he raised her a few inches, before easing her back down to base of his cock while his length slid across her stomach. The soft stroke coated several inches of underside of his length in her juices, and the mess of fluids on her thighs was soon coating his testicles as well.

It took every shred of willpower he had to not bury his cock into the fiery little woman, hard, and fast. But he was in control, and he would not ruin this.

His cock was not a rigid thing, like he knew some animals owned. Instead it was long, thick, but pliable. Hard, and yet soft enough to bend with its weight when he again raised the woman with his one hand, and used her hot, soaked folds to spread more of her fluids along his length.

She was shaking even more than before, but her eyes were stuck to her stomach, and the phallus that lay there.

"I... I don't know if... that'll fit."

It would fit. Rumbling like a purring lion, he raised the woman higher with one hand, and took his cock into his other. He pressed the bulbous tip to her opening, and experimented, pressing against her with only enough force to spread open her folds a little, and nudge against her dripping flesh.

So warm. Her liquids coated the head of his shaft as he rubbed it against her, and soon more of her cum was trickling down the veined skin of his member. Soaked, inviting, tight flesh squeezed and milked at his glans as he pressed it against her opening. Warm, wet, her body felt amazing against the swollen tip of his length.

"You are a wet creature, Queen."

"H-hey! That... is because I am drunk." Her blushing grew until red showed through her dark skin. The warrior had a shy side.

He pressed his cock against her entrance, a little harder this time, enough to open her and massage the tip of him only a sliver of length. Thick as he was, a sliver was enough to earn some grunts from the Amazon, and she raised one of her legs to push her foot against his hip.

"Slow! Slowly, I... gods, you're... going to split me open."

He rumbled, and pushed her down toward him a little harder. The tiny warrior groaned yet again, a deep sound considering her size, but her voice rose to a squeak once the flesh of his cock's tip stretched her wider, and wider, before finally sinking in the first couple inches, so her muscles found the groove at the base of his glans. She looked down at where the soft flesh around her lips was pushed apart by the his girth until it was taut, and she stared.

"Fucking... Tartarus... gods... damn...," she said.

His own surprise joined her as he caught his breath. He did not expect the tightness of her wet flesh; to feel it on his tongue was one thing, but to feel it on his cock was another. She was very, very tight. Her insides gripped around the glans of his shaft, soaked it, and massaged it with trembling muscles that milked his member. When he pushed it another inch, she winced, and pressed down her foot on his hip harder; but she didn't stay stop.

He eased her down a little further. The tightness of her insides squeezed around his girth enough to deform it slightly at her entrance with the strength of her clutching walls, demanding his girth comply to the small amount of room her flesh held. If not for the copious amount of fluids she was leaking over him, he would not have been able to penetrate her, but her liquids were plentiful, and only wet, warm flesh greeted him.

Another couple inches. She groaned, loudly, and her head went limp to hang behind her shoulders as her legs stopped trying to stand on his hips. Instead, the Amazon let her legs spread once more, let her feet dangle off of his outer thighs, and started to pant openly. She was relaxing for him.

He growled, louder this time. Something about seeing the powerful little creature succumb, about her giving in, set his blood on fire. He let her bodyweight sink her further down onto his cock, until half of it was forced into her tight, quivering insides. The hand around his girth took her thigh instead, fingers wrapping her ass, and he held the woman there as his glans pressed against her depths. He could feel her body had run out of space for him, and when he looked down, there was a distension along her abs up to beneath her navel. A small one, but enough that he could see how deep he was entering her trembling body.

He wanted more.

With one hand around her waist, the other underneath her ass, he pulled her down further. The soaked inviting flesh pushed down against him, but he stretched her deeper, and deeper with a slow, gentle motion.

And the Amazon loved it. Her voice became a delightful song of mewls and moans, mixed with panting and tiny gasps. She moved her hips toward him, greeting his girth and milking at his length, while she raised her head to look down her naked body once more.

"You're..." Her eyes were locked onto her abs, and how a subtle outline of his cock was visible between her breaths. "You're... not supposed... to be able... to see that."

"You will survive."

"Heh. That's not what I'm... worried about."

"Oh?" But before she could respond, he eased the woman higher, until only the head of his cock remained inside her. The journey to pull half of his girth out of her was euphoric. Each inch earned sporadic clenches of the woman's muscles, more of her pleasant juices, and loud groans from her. Her tight insides squeezed hard enough to hurt, but the minor discomfort was lost in the pleasure of her wet, quivering flesh milking his length.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,564 Followers