Medusa Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade and Adric meet pirates, but are they friend or foe?
4.5k words
4.47
5.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you start reading, just warning you that this story takes place in a fantasy world. If you think the characters and places in this story are real, talk to your doctor, seriously, somethings wrong with you. Also, this story has lactation so if you're not a big fan of that, still give the story a try :)

(oh and if you haven't read part one of this series, I suggest you start there) Ok that's it!

****** Ch.2 *******

Adric was on a huge boat overlooking the vast blue ocean. He felt the cool ocean breeze surround his body and he smelled the humid, salty air. Everything was perfect and beautiful but as he looked to his right he noticed something was very wrong. Jade was lying on the floor with her eyes closed and a dagger in her chest. He ran to her, almost reaching her, he could help her, she could live!

*****************

"Hey! Wake up Adric!" Jade screamed.

Adric woke up startled and dazed but he quickly relaxed as he saw Jade lying naked on top of him. Her huge, soft breasts pressed against his chest and her beautiful face was just inches from his. He wasn't really used to having a naked woman like Jade wake him up like this every morning and soon, his cock grew too full length. Jade kissed him lightly on the lips and she smiled as she felt his bare manhood press against her drooling slit.

"Mmm, someone's excited," she said rubbing her wet pussy lips on his throbbing cock.

"H-How do you expect me not to be," he muttered. To his disappointment, she rolled off of him and started to comb her beautiful orange hair.

"Sorry, no fun this morning, the goddess wants us to be at Port Blackpool in a week," She said excitedly.

"Port Blackpool? That's a weeks trip from here, and when did you talk to Aphrodite? Is she here now?," he said, a bit confused.

"No stupid, I talked to her in my morning prayers and yeah, it's a long ways away thats why we have to start early," she said putting on her silver boots and utility belt.

"Yeah no kidding it's not even sunrise yet," he said looking out the window at the dark, cold night.

"Stop whining, here eat this," she said, tossing him an apple which he gladly ate.

"Any chance I could get some milk with the apple," he said winking at her and looking at her round, completely exposed tits.

"I told you, my milk is not to be wasted," she said, smiling and sliding her newly enchanted golden daggers in her utility belt.

"Fine," he responded, beginning to get dressed,"so what exactly do we do in Port Blackpool anyways?"

"We take a boat to the nearest temple of Aphrodite, which I believe is in the Elven Capital. After that, we await further instructions, two weeks trip if we hurry" she said nonchalantly.

"You do all these things naked?" he asked, noticing that she was still almost completely nude aside from silver boots and a utility belt.

"Aphrodite's orders," she quipped.

"You never get touched?" He asked.

"I've been touched hundreds of times in pubs and bars and I usually don't do anything about it, it's something you have to put up with when you're a priestess. Some have even gone as far as to try to rape me but I never let them, sex should be a merging of pleasure and love not just pleasure" she explained mechanically, as if she was reciting what she said from a book.

"you lost me at pubs," Adric joked.

"Shut up," she said laughing,"ok, enough questions, bring your bow and arrow and as much potions as you can, this is gonna be a pretty rough trip. Remember what I said yesterday, red eyes are bad,"

"Red eyes equals Medusa, gotcha," Adric said.

It didn't really take long for Jade to get ready and after Adric said his goodbyes to the place he had dwelled in for the last twenty years, they both set off for Port Blackpool.

********1 week later*******

After a week of walking and cutting branches to clear the way Adric and Jade were getting a bit impatient. The trip to Blackpool was exhausting and both Jade and Adric were drenched in sweat. At last, In the early morning, when the sun was barely over the horizon, they finally saw Port Blackpool in the distance.

"There it is, Port Blackpool," Jade pointed out, looking at the small fishing village.

"Looks like a nice town," Adric replied, glad it wasn't some type of orc infested nightmare like Nadelia.

"Yeah, keep your eyes open though, this is pirates paradise," she said beginning to walk to the town.

As they walked through the large gate at the entrance to the town and began to walk through the busy streets, Adric saw what Jade was talking about. Nearly half of the entire population of the small town were pirates. You could easily identify a pirate by their unusual slang and dirty clothes all the deckhands wore. The only ones who truly prospered from the pirating lifestyle were the captains. Problem was, most of them were greedy assholes.

"Arrr it's a priestess! I'd love to get a handful of those soft boobs," a fat, short pirate sneered, limping toward Jade.

"Get back fat ass," Adric said shooting him in the ankle with an arrow, sending him crashing to the floor.

"Owww, stupid little Elf, get the hell out of this town. look at you, you're no bigger than that bitches boobs," he snapped, pointing at Jade. Adric had had enough, he wanted to beat the heck out of this loser of a pirate.

"Ok that's it you fat shit," he said, approaching him with his arrow, ready to shoot him somewhere a lot more painful than his ankle.

"Hey, calm down, we don't want to call more attention to ourselves than we already have," Jade said,"we have to find someone willing to take us to the Elven Capital,"

"Fine, but I'm coming back for you," he threatened.

When the elf and the priestess walked away, the fat pirate pulled the arrow out his ankle. His eyes were bright red and he smirked as he watched Jade and Adric walk into the distance, she had them right where she wanted them.

****************

Jade and Adric took deep breaths as they opened the large wooden doors to the town pub. Nobody seemed to notice them as they entered, sure, Jade got more than a few glances but every filthy pirate in the tavern seemed to be focused on playing poker.

"Excuse me, what is this?" Adric asked a blonde, middle aged waitress.

"You been livin' under a rock honey, it's the annual gamblin' event, a little elf like you better watch yo back with these pirates, they be killers," she said, a little frightened. Why did everyone think he was defenseless?

"Hey Adric, this might be crazy, but I need to get their attention, cover me if anything goes wrong," Jade said walking into the crowd of pirates. Adric held a firm grip on his bow as Jade jumped on a table and screamed, nobody even turned a head. After thinking a bit, she stole four rum bottles and smashed them on the floor, sending glass and rum flying in every direction.

"Arrr, what ar ya doin' big tits that be good rum," a man jeered.

"Aye, it be one of them Priestesses, her tits be bigger than Cap'n Vicky's boobies," another man said, laughing his ass off right after the words left his mouth. Jade wasn't sure who Captain Vicky was but she decided she didn't care, she knew what she wanted to say.

"Quiet Fuckers! I have a chance for all of you to get rich and I suggest you take it, I have 3 golden coins here that'll be enough to buy this entire dirty pub, you can have them if you take us to the Elven Capital in a month!" She screamed, trying to sound as serious as she could. The minute she finished the entire bar exploded in laughter.

"She got big tits but no brain," one pirate said, cackling loudly.

"Aye, she dumb as a barnacle, I got meself 10 gold coins in me pocket right now" another one said. After the laughs subsided, Jade jumped off the table and began to walk out of the bar with Adric. Right before she did, she heard a loud, strong, womanly voice.

"I'll take er," the woman said.

The pirates all turned to her in awe and Jade began to walk toward the strange woman. As Jade and Adric approached the woman she turned around to face them. The woman was a pirate, but she was nicely dressed and was extremely sexy. She wore long brown pants and a leather top to cover her huge boobs. They weren't quite as big as Jade's but they definitely needed the support. The woman took a few moments to ogle Jade's naked body and then began to speak.

"My names Cap'n Vicky, I think I can get ya to the Elven Capital, but it'll cost ya more than three coins," the Captain said.

"I'm Jade, Priestess of Aphrodite, and this is Adric. I have 5 coins, how's that for you," she responded, sitting down next to Vicky and spreading her legs a bit so her pussy lips parted.

"I-I think five coins will be alright for a sexy priestess like you," the captain said, running a finger up and down Jade's sopping wet slit.

"Mmm, five coins it is, take us to the ship," she said closing her legs and getting up.

Vicky was in love with this Priestess. She never followed any type of religion but all she wanted to do was fuck the brains out of Jade.

As she walked out of the bar with Jade and Adric, an ugly, fat man caught her attention, he looked strange and his eyes seemed, they seemed, red.

****************

There it is, the Pink Buccaneer, my fastest vessel. Hope you find it comfortable. She said pointing at a huge wooden ship.

"Holy crap," Adric said in complete awe of the sheer size of the vessel.

"Holy crap is right elf, she's bigger and faster than any other ship in the ocean, she'll do just fine," she said smiling.

"Talia! Come e're girl!" Vicky screamed angrily as a young elf girl ran towards them.

"This is me first mate, Talia, anything you need, just ask her," Vicky said as the young elf girl smiled politely at both Jade and Adric. She was cute, she had decent sized, perky C cups and a cute ass. She was dirty and barely wearing anything, just a few scraps of white cloth covered her beautiful breasts and crotch. Her smile was perfect and her long golden blond hair was absolutely stunning, Adric liked her from the start.

"Hello masters" she said shyly, barely making eye contact with either Jade or Adric.

"Alright that's enough! Get back to swabbing the deck!" Vicky ordered, as Talia ran as fast as she could to the boat.

As they walked onto the huge wooden ship Adric saw Talia doing nearly all the work on the boat. She loaded the cannons,cleaned the entire deck, and raised the sails. Adric couldn't understand how such a beautiful elven girl was doing all this work.

"Well mates, now that I got me payment I'll show you to your rooms," Vicky said with a mischievous smile.

"Priestess," she said, looking straight at her huge, exposed boobs,"You'll be sleepin' with me,"

"What? Adric is my partner, I'm staying with him," she insisted.

"Oh I see you two are lovers, I thought Priestesses weren't supposed to have lifetime mates," she quipped.

"We're not mates," Jade said, getting a bit angry.

"Then I don't see why you can't just sleep in me room, I don't bite," Vicky said with a devilish smile.

"Go ahead Jade I'll be right next door," Adric said worriedly.

Jade nodded and and stepped inside Vicky's room. She was startled as the door slammed behind her and she quickly began to look around the small room. The room consisted of one large bed and a wooden desk, illuminated by a few candles. Jade sighed as she sat on the bed, it was one of the most comfortable beds she had ever felt. Her hands sank a little into the soft mattress as she sat upright on the bed. Vicky was upstairs driving the boat and she could tell she wasn't someone she could trust, she took off her utility belt and silver boots but kept her daggers on the bedside table next to her. She tried her hardest to stay alert but she was exhausted and in just a few short minutes, she was fast asleep.

****************

Adric sighed, he was worried about Jade, Vicky wasn't one to be trusted. He took one last glance back at Jade's room and pushed open the door to his room. To his surprise, Talia was standing in front of the bed, holding a bucket of warm water and a soap bar.

"Oh hello Talia, I must say you're looking absolutely gorgeous," Adric flirted.

"Oh, you're so kind master," she said, blushing.

"Master? Just call me Adric," he said, even though he kind of liked it.

"Yes Master, I mean Adric, Adric is what I meant, I-I'm so sorry, don't hurt me," she whimpered, genuinely scared.

"Look I'm not gonna hurt you, far from it, your one of the prettiest elves I've ever seen," he said sitting next to her on his bed.

"I-I don't know what to say, no one has ever been so kind to me," she said, blushing a second time.

"Damn, Vicky really is a bitch for treating you like this," he said looking at her dirty, skimpy clothes.

"Oh no, we must not disrespect Mistress, Mistress will hurt me," she said, looking scared again. Adric was furious, Talia was so innocent, how could anyone mistreat her like this?

"Hey Talia, can you to repeat after me?" Adric said, smiling a bit.

"Anything for you Adric," she said smiling back.

"Mistress' tits are potion enhanced," he said. Talia began to smile and then laugh. It was the most beautiful laugh he had ever heard. She was absolutely perfect.

"Oh no haha, I can't, heh, I won't, I...," she started speaking in between giggles but she was interrupted by Adric.

"Come on, she won't hear you," he coaxed.

"Ok umm, ummm, Mistress' tits are potion, hahaha, potion enhanced," she said laughing,"oh, oh, hahaha, I've never had this much fun in my, hehe, entire life. Thank you so much Adric!"

"Don't mention it," he said smiling,"so what were you in here for again?"

"Well, mistress, hah, mistress ordered me to wash your feet," she said pointing at the bucket of warm water.

"Wash my feet, fuck that, you know who needs a good bath?" He asked.

"Who Adric?" She said confused.

"You do," he said.

"Me? But that means I would have to undress, I-I can't show you my...," she thought for a second,"Adric do you want to...,"

"Yeah," he paused,"I want to make love to you," he said tearing off the cloth supporting her two big perky boobs. She gasped as her tits were freed from the confines of the thin, tight cloth.

"Oooh, Adric, please be gentle I've never had a man before," Adric stopped, Talia was a virgin! This was absolute gold!

"What? What have you been doing your whole life," he asked, guiding her to the large bucket of water.

"Well, after Mistress took me from my family at birth I was forced to work for her, I got used to it after a while, it's not so bad," Talia said, stepping into the bucket of warm water. Adric was shocked, how could something like this happen? If Vicky tried anything on Jade he would beat the hell out of her.

"You know what Talia, a beautiful elf maiden like you shouldn't be locked up on a boat, escape with me and Jade, we'd be happy to bring you along," he said smiling and ripping off the cloth covering her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh Adric, I would love to, I just can't, I belong he...Ahhhhhh!" She screamed in pleasure as she felt Adric stick two fingers in her unbelievably tight hole.

"No excuses," he said smiling devilishly and sliding his two fingers out of her snatch. He stood up and pressed his body against hers. She shuddered as she felt her sensitive pink nipples brush against his chest, she had never felt this way before. Adric grinned and brushed her blonde hair from her face. He looked deep into her beautiful, ocean blue eyes, and in just a few moments, their lips met. At first it was a soft gentle kiss but it quickly evolved into an aggressive, passionate make out session.

Talia's mouth was warm and inviting and she moaned as Adric explored every area of her mouth with his tongue. Adric reached up and squeezed her ample breasts, she gasped at his rough touch and he happily kept on kissing him. Adric grinned as he broke the kiss and saw Talia smiling excitedly.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Oh, Oh, it was unlike anything I've ever experienced," Talia said, with almost childlike excitement.

"Well let's get you clean and I'll show you everything else you've been missing," Adric said, splashing water onto her playfully.

***************

Jade awoke spread eagle on the comfortable mattress. As she tried to get up, she realized she had been tied to the bed by ropes. She tried to escape but it was no use, the knots were made by someone very skilled, like a sailor or a .... Pirate. Jade looked to her right and there she was, Captain Vicky. She was completely naked except for some jewelry and a captains hat and judging by her smile she had nothing good planned.

"Hello, sweet priestess, I hope you like your bed," she said cackling.

"What the hell do you want from me, untie me! if you want me to pleasure you, just ask, it is my job after all," she said trying to break the rope.

"Oh I can't do that, I don't think you would ever accept what I'm going to do to you next," she said, grinning devilishly and tracing circles around her stiff nipples. Jade squirmed, and moaned as Vicky played with her huge soft orbs.

"You like that don't you, you whore," Vicky said laughing.

"Let go of me Vicky please," she pleaded.

"Oh sure, after I have a little fun with you," she said laying on top of her so that their soft tits were pressed together.

"Mmm, get off me Vicky, what are you going to do with me anyways?" She said, hiding her arousal.

"Oh I just want to do a little something called killing you," she said, getting off of her and massaging Jades long muscular legs.

"What good would that do for you, my goddess will surely punish you," She said.

"How can the Gods punish me if they can't even find me," she said, smirking and looking into Jades hazel eyes. Jade quickly shut her eyelids, how could she not have noticed it before! Her worst fears had come true, Vicky's eyes were red, Medusa had found them.

*************

"Stop splashing Adric," Talia said giggling.

"I think you're clean, why don't you join me on the bed," he said undressing in front of her.

He jumped on the bed naked and awaited Talia. She was soaking wet and completely naked, she looked like a goddess. He didn't know whether to look at her tight pussy, now pink and awaiting his cock, or her soft, ample breasts that jiggled and bounced as she stood up and began to walk to the bed.

As she approached him, her eyes were glued to his rock hard cock, as if she was fascinated with it. He laid on his back as she bent down and studied his rock hard member. He felt her long golden blonde hair tickle his manhood as she bent down and licked the sensitive tip. His cock twitched and throbbed as he felt her kiss and lick the whole length of his dick.

"Adric, it's so big, how will it fit in here," she said shyly as she pointed at her dripping wet slit. Adric was flattered, he didn't think it to be that big, 6 inches was big for an elf but humans had them up to 9, and orcs, oh those were disgustingly huge.

"Oh it'll fit, yes mine is on the bigger side," he said deciding not to tell her that they got much bigger

"Whatever you say, I hope it doesn't hurt," she said crouching over him and guiding his cock in between her pussy lips.

She winced as the large tip entered her aching snatch. She looked at him and he smiled reassuringly, oh this was so hot! She closed her eyes as half of his cock disappeared into her hungry cunt and she screamed as the whole length of his aching dick plunged deep inside her. She caught her breath and then looked at him with a confused expression.

"Mmm, Adric It feels heavenly inside me but what do I do next?" She asked while she sat on his aching dick. Adric could barely talk, her warm pussy around his throbbing member, her warm juices dripping on his waist, her cute innocence, it felt too good.

12