Meek Shall Inherit Ch. 03

Story Info
A shy boy has fun on his neighbor's lawn
2.6k words
4.06
62.3k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers

"Come here you fat bitch" I growl, slamming my hips into Mrs. Santiago's ass. Mrs. Santiago is the wife of Mr. David Santiago, our new neighbors from Los Angeles. They moved in across the street barely a week ago, just the pair of retirees looking to spend their twilight years in a nice house together.

David is at work, and Mrs. Santiago is here, on their beautifully manicured lawn, being fucked in the ass by the neighbor boy. Eva Santiago won the genetic lottery, while pushing 46 and putting on a few hundred pounds, her figure is still somehow deliciously tantalizing; fat round ass, full fuck-me lips, long black hair. Standing at an even 6 feet tall I could hardly wait for her husband to go to work before crossing the street to introduce myself to her body. I found her on the lawn, planting perennials, and ordered her then and there to strip naked and brace herself.

I slap her thick rib-cage and ride harder. "Yeah baby! Take that cock!" On her knees in the dirt she pants and shoves her ass back in time with my thrusts, beautiful hazel eyes closed, biting her lower lip. Somewhere deep in her subconscious is an ugly need to be used like this; Mr. Santiago is a lucky man.

The sun feels great on my ass and back as I fuck her deep, the slaps of my hips meeting her plump, brown ass resounding in the mostly empty street. Most of the neighbors are at work right now, and the ones who aren't I suggested mentally to simply not see us there, rutting in the green like a pair of beasts in heat.

For her part, she's really getting into the ass fuck, grunting and tossing her head like a stallion. Sweat and santorum lube my cock and her asshole, greasing me towards the first orgasm of the day. After the late night I had, with that jerk Erica banging on the door all night, I need a little release and something special to start the day. Mrs. Santiago's barely used asshole is just the thing I needed to get my mind out of the funk it started the day in.

I begin to reach climax, grabbing a handful of her thick black hair as I feel my balls begin to tighten. With a groan I squirt my first and best load of the day, deep into the new neighbor's tight shit - and now semen - filled rectum. Eva is going to have quite a morning bowel movement later today, I think to myself as I let the throbbing pulse in my dick subside. With a wet slurp I withdraw my cock from Eva's ass, and mentally command her to redress.

"See you tomorrow, Mami." I say gently, as I turn to cross the street. Staring at me from my porch is the object of my nightmares, Erica. First thing this morning I had Mr. Johns come over and subdue her, tying her up after Mrs. Johns took her daughter into town for Ice Cream. I'm no monster; I wouldn't want to do something horrible to a mother in front of her child. I've already instructed Mrs. Johns to return to her home afterwards for naptime, giving me plenty of time with Mother Erica.

Through her mouth gag she "mumphs!" angrily, pissed after being forced to watch my morning exercise. I feign surprise, and ask "What? Oh that... well... I had to introduce myself to the neighbors. I didn't want to be rude."

Erica makes more angry sounds from behind the gag, something that sounds like "you can't do that to people"

I mentally call mother, who dutifully comes out of the house, still nude from last night, and removes Erica's mouth gag. Immediately she spits, trying to reach me from the porch. Where I stand by the gate, she has no chance but I appreciate the gesture.

Erica is an anomaly, the first and only person that seems to be totally immune to my new power. Try as I might, I can't get a hold on her psyche - it's like trying to grab firm of a greased up balloon. I can get a momentary grip, command her to do small things, like not see me, or not turn her head. For the most part, greater commands have no effect on her - especially now that she has seen me for who and what I truly am. I test this theory by "becoming invisible" to her, and moving to the side.

I watch her eyes as she becomes momentarily confused, glancing around side to side. Then she narrows her eyes, squinting like one would do against a strong wind, and spots me standing there, a little to the left.

"I see you motherfucker." she growls through clenched teeth. "I see you right there, don't you try a goddamn thing."

I extend my hands in a non threatening gesture "Erica, my love, I wouldn't try to harm you. You have to know this by now, right?"

With a bitter smile she replies "First of all, I'm not your fucking Love, ok? And second of all, I don't know you for shit. Where the fuck is my daughter?"

"She's gone with the neighbor - no not that one - the other one, for ice cream. After that, she's going back to the neighbor's house for a nap. Honest, a real nap - no funny business. I wouldn't do that to an innocent child."

"HA!" Erica replies, sarcastically. "Innocent" What about what you just did to that lady over there? You fucked her in the ass, raw, in the street... and then let her just go back to gardening? Look at her there! She doesn't even know what you just did to her!"

I turn and look back at Mrs. Santiago, calmly placing flower bulbs into their new homes."Good morning Mrs. Santiago!" I shout out, allowing her to see me but not the tied up woman behind me on the porch.

For my kind greeting I am given a scowl and a slight adjustment as she points her prodigious ass away from me. I don't blame her, it seems that my actions with people leave a psychic scar when done violently, or totally against their will. Case in point, Mr. Johns. He has developed an extreme hatred of me, something that he does not fully understand but trusts that it is warranted.

Of course, it is... I have lost count of the times I violated his wife and college aged daughter in front of him as he attempted to watch football, eat dinner or sleep. One time I even climbed into the shower with him, mentally dragging his wife along to be butt-fucked as he scrubbed his armpits, unaware but somehow retaining an echo of the extreme violation to his household.

I wonder how it is that she can see me, I think to myself. Out loud I ask "Erica, where are you from?"

Erica smiles sarcastically again and replies "I'm from the small town of Fuck You, why do you ask?"

I chuckle and shake my head in wonder. You have to admire the woman's spunk in this unusual situation. A lesser woman would be in hysterics, going bat-shit crazy. Erica has the stones to crack jokes, tied to my porch after watching me violate a stranger. Got to love this girl!

"Ok Erica, here's the deal. I don't mind that you can see me, or what I do. I just don't want you around to ruin my good time. I like the way things are, and I plan to keep going on this way until I get bored, or my powers fade away. Do you understand?"

Erica nods, and says "Yeah, I understand that you are a sick fuck, who has been given a great gift and chooses to use it to violate fat Spanish women in the morning. What the fuck-"

I shut her mouth with a snap, her belligerence becoming annoying quicker than I imagined. The cold fear in her eyes is almost worth the metal effort it took to do that simple thing; my brain feels like I just sprained something. In the future I'm going to have to practice doing bigger and bolder things, get that muscle toned and in shape. Who knows... maybe there is another out there with powers like me, or with resistance like Erica?

She is starting to struggle against my control, moving her jaw against my will. I release my hold, both of us gasping for breath.

"Yeah, you can't hold me for long. I'm learning to resist your bullshit, you sick bastard." Erica spits in rage. "Soon you'll get yours, you dirty bastard. Bring me back my daughter, and let's settle this one on one."

I've never been a strong man; all my strengths have been mental. Erica just might be able to overpower me; my current physical condition is best described as Atrophied. Allowing the power to command everyone around me, I've been served all I need, and since the power's arrival I haven't really had to do a day's work, or exercise. What good is a six pack when you can have any woman or man you please, at any time? Without motivation, I have let my body slide into mediocrity; an athletic girl would have a good chance of taking me out.

If given the chance.

"Erica," I say, with a smile. "You may be able to resist, but... you are the only one. I don't have to do a damn thing to take you out. I have an entire town of people that will help me, whether they want to or not. For example, please look across the street."

I turn as we both behold Mrs. Santiago again, on her lawn. As Erica raged against my power, I commanded my new neighbor to begin to dig a trench. Mrs. Santiago has managed to in a short time dig a deep, wide trench, just big enough and deep enough to hide a woman in. Erica sees the dark hole from her vantage point on the porch and gasps.

"You, you wouldn't. No one can be that cruel."

In reply I mentally command Mrs. Santiago to raise her shovel in the air, a silent salute to say "Oh yes, yes I would."

Deepening my voice I state "This town is mine, and you are the only thing standing between me and total domination. Do you really think I would let that happen? If you were me, would you let that happen?"

Doubt fills Erica's beautiful almond shaped eyes, for the first time since her accidental discovery of last night's dinner party she is showing some sign of fear. The realization wakes up my cock and starts an onrush of horrible, nasty thoughts.

"So, here's my proposition. You and your daughter leave town, today, and never look back. Don't speak of what you saw here, because no one would believe you, and if they did, I would make sure that they regret the day they took your word for it. You go on with your life as if this never happened, and we both will be happier for it. The alternative is..." At this pause I command Mrs. Santiago to again raise the shovel in the air, silently displaying the dirt stained tool.

Erica thinks, and then nods. "Ok, you have a deal. Untie me, give me my daughter, and we'll be on our way. Pinkie swears."

I sigh, relieved at this outcome. I did not want to have to do something horrible to someone so full of life and defiance; to be honest I will miss her presence. Being surrounded by willing robots is good, until you need some honest human interaction. I command mother to untie her bonds, and reach out to the ice cream parlor across town and command Mrs. Johns to bring Erica's daughter back home.

My relief is short lived as Erica grabs mother, slipping behind her. Held to mother's throat is a short knife, something I saw no hint of in my surface examination of Erica's mind. Damn it!

Trying to hide the tremble in my voice I say slowly "Erica, listen... you don't have to do this. We can work something out. You want money? I have money... lots of it. It's yours... just don't do something we will both regret."

Erica says with a grimace "Fuck you, you stupid bastard. Where is my daughter? Tell your puppets to bring her here now, or I'll split your mother's throat and then come for you. NOW!"

With a sigh of resignation I say "She's on her way, I promise. They shouldn't be more than five minutes. Give me the knife, and no one has to be hurt. "

Erica laughs mirthlessly and says "Give me your cock, so I can cut it off. Fuck you, the knife stays on your bitch mother's throat until this is over."

The insult to mother starts a reaction inside, a flight-or-fight response that until now wasn't triggered. My pulse speeds up; sweat begins to form on my forehead.

"Erica... let her go and we can move forward. If you keep this up, someone is going to get hurt."

By way of reply she pricks mother's neck with the tip of the blade, forcing mother to let out a small yelp of pain. 'Enough is enough,' I think to myself, 'this has gone too far.'

Silently I command Mr. Johns to come out from the house where I stationed him, for just such an emergency. In his hand he holds one of mother's cast iron cooking pans, black and crusty from years of delicious dinners. He eases forward with all the drilled-in training of a police officer, working his way into striking distance.

"One last time Erica let her go and on one has to be hurt."

Erica senses something wrong, and turns back to the house. With shock she gasps, seeing the man behind her and the murder in his eyes. Some part of him enjoys this particular mission; I hardly have to exert any control to get him to do it.

Angrily Erica turns back to me and screams "You, you motherfucker! You wouldn't!"

At that moment I command mother to yank Erica's arm down with both hands and shove her back, away from her body. Erica opens her mouth to shout, but Mr. Johns ends that by bringing the cast iron pan into contact with Erica's skull with a muffled thump.

Erica crumples to the porch, unconscious. I do not command anyone to catch her, and she catches her chin on the top step as she collapses. She deserves far worse for what she almost did to mother. As Mrs. Johns cruses up to the curb with Erica's daughter I force her daughter into a deep sleep, watching her slide down in the passenger seat. I then look at Erica for what I hope is the final time and command Mr. Johns to lift and bring her to the car. After watching as he dumps her limp body unceremoniously into the back seat, I mentally command Mrs. Johns to drive them as far as she can away from town until they wake up.

"Mr. Johns, get your truck, load up Erica's bike and follow them. When they wake up, give them the Bike and you and your wife come on back home."

Silently and with a glint in his eye he nods, and walks away to do my bidding. I reach out to Mrs. Santiago and command her to fill in that body-ditch, then go get new sod to replace the torn up lawn. Her husband will be home soon, and I want to properly introduce myself.

What a day, and it has only just begun. I sit on the porch and wait, silently watching as Mrs. Santiago adjusts her underwear and finishes refilling the hole in her lawn.

As soon as Mr. Santiago gets home, the real fun will begin.

akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers