Meet Big Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to do the honors?" I asked with a smile as I handed the tube out to her. She squeezed some into the palm of her hand and turned to face me. She stayed kneeling on the floor, her eyes looked up at me and she grabbed the toy with her dry hand. Her tongue started rolling around the end of the cock and she took it into her mouth as far as she could. Watching her suck on my hardware had turned me on like I had never felt before. Had I known all of this was happening beforehand, I would have gotten flavored condoms. I made a mental note for next time. When she was done teasing me she slathered the lube all along the length of the toy and stood up. She wiped her hand and excess lube all over my breasts making them glisten.

I grabbed the toy and ran the tip along his crack. He was eagerly flexing his backside with each pass I make. I held the cock still and he pressed his ass against it. The head quickly disappeared and he waited for his ass to adjust. Then he slid back a little farther and waited. He continued this until his ass had

managed to swallow all eight inches. I massaged his ass cheeks while he slowly moved allowing the cock to slide in and out.

"Fuck me hard!" he finally begged after he had fully accepted me. With that, I started thrusting and I dug my fingers into his hips. Our new little guest had been watching with intense interest. She had a look of disbelief on her but she also looked like she was going to explode if someone didn't give her attention. He must also have sensed her feeling left out because he called for her.

"Come here, I want to eat that delectable pussy." He instructed for her to lie down in front of him and he quickly got busy. With each thrust I made, the toy was hitting me in just the right spot. I had never orgasmed while fucking him with that but watching that cock slide in and out along with watching her expressions as his face was buried between her legs was pushing me to the edge. She was moaning, gasping, and running her hands through his hair. He was licking, slurping, and moaning. I was plowing ole' blue deep into his ass. What a sight! She shrieked as she reached her peak once again. The sound of her getting off was all it took for me to come again. He let out a deep, satisfied groan. What are the chances of having two women coming at the same time? I gave him a swift smack on the ass and told him it was time for him to roll over. She moved to the side of the bed and he made his way farther up so I could kneel between his legs. I asked her for a pillow and he lifted his ass high enough for her to place it underneath him. He lifted his legs in the air and I spread his cheeks to show her his gaping hole. She gasped and smiled at what she saw. I added just a little more lube to blue and quickly wiped my hands on the towel. She knelt over his face once again but didn't lower herself down onto his waiting mouth. Instead, she held onto the backs of his knees so he could lie back and enjoy what was about to be done. I slid the cock back into his ass and he threw his head back with joy. With her holding his legs apart and towards her, I was able to thrust deeper than ever. I leaned forward and placed my hands next to his head for leverage. He put his hands on my hips and thrust me into him even harder than I thought imaginable. I won't be surprised to see bruises on his ass in the morning.

"Oh fuck, this feels amazing!" he bellowed. I leaned down and kissed him before looking forward where I was now level with her hypnotizing tits. She leaned in closer to me and I teasingly licked her nipples. I sucked one into my mouth and lightly nibbled. He reached up and squeezed them close together so I could bury my face in her tits while I continued burying the toy into his ass. Since my own tits were mere inches from his own face, he started sucking and nibbling mine just as I was doing to her. He was finally able to watch my tits bounce as I fucked him just as I had promised earlier. As much as I was enjoying this, I really wanted to take a turn at being fucked by them.

"I want you to fuck my pussy with the strap-on," I said to her, "while you fuck me in the ass," I glanced down at him between her twins. His eyes widened but he said nothing as he still had a mouthful of my breast.

"I've never worn one before. I don't know how to use one," she said with a helpless look on her face.

"You just lie down and let me do the rest I said. I straightened myself up and slowly pulled out of his ass. Once again, his gaping hole was starting at me. I moved away just enough so I could take his semi hard dick into my mouth.

I made one long suck on it and said, "You make him nice and hard again, I have something to give him." I didn't have to ask her twice to gobble up his cock. I slithered off the bed and walked up to the head where his head was. I leaned down and gave him a deep kiss.

"This has been amazing," he whispered.

"I'll be waiting for a spectacular grand finale," I whispered and smiled. I turned away from him with my legs pressed against the side of the bed, bent over and touched my toes. Here he could see the base of a butt plug that I had been wearing the entire time.

"You sneaky little wench," he laughed. I giggled as he grabbed hold of the base and slightly tugged. The large plug slid out rather easily. It looked like his ass wasn't the only one whose has been quivering. I let out a moan as the plug left my ass feeling empty. I turned and took it from him.

"Is this what you have to give me?" he asked. Biting my lip with a smile was the only answer he needed. I peeled the condom off the plug and replaced it with a new one. I lubed it up nicely and joined my new friend who was still greedily sucking his cock. She looked at me and her eyes widened. I'm going to have to remind him to stock up on lube and condoms when this is all done and over with. He lifted his legs once again and I slid the plug into his ass.

"Holy shit!" he hissed as it slid securely in place. I pulled the pillow out from under him, he gyrated his hips around to enjoy the sensation of his full ass. I stood up and pulled the used condom off from blue. I unsnapped all the buttons and stepped out of the device.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she screeched. I moved in front of her and held onto the harness as she stepped into it. I slowly pulled it up her legs that seemed to go on forever. I nuzzled my nose into her crotch and gave her clit a stiff lick as I passed by. I snapped all the buttons and tightened the waist so it fit nice and snug. A floppy cock isn't much fun to control. She and I both climbed onto the bed. She lay down in the middle and I took blue into my mouth just as she has done to me. The taste of condoms, lube, and rubber invaded my mouth. I stared into her eyes as I fucked the toy with my tongue and lips. When I was done giving her a little show, I placed a small dab of lube on blue. It felt strange to not be wearing it; I've never used it on myself before. I straddled her hips and lowered myself onto her. My toes curled as I took it all. I leaned forward and started grinding my clit against the harness. She was bucking her hips underneath me and squeezing my tits. I watched her tits bounce each time I thrust forward on her. I looked over and noticed he was watching and stroking his cock. I can't imagine the joy of watching one woman riding another was for him. Four perky breasts bouncing for show. He put a condom on along with lube and got on his knees behind me. I had never tried double penetration before. I had no idea what to expect. He spread more lube on my ass and gave me a swift smack. I let out a scream and begged for

him to smack me again. He used his hand that was covered with lube which caused it to sting even more. And I loved it. I held myself still and he inserted a finger into my ass which was still nice and stretched from the plug. After getting me nice and wet, he pressed his cock against my ass. He easily slid right it.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed. My whole body shivered and started tingling. With seven inches in the back, eight inches in the front. I was in euphoria. He started with slow movements in and out. I had to fight back the urge to not let loose. When his thrusts became faster they also became more rhythmic, I was able to move along with him so I could slide up and down on blue. I would slide down on blue and he would pull away. He'd thrust in and I would slide up on blue over and over. She was also helping by bucking up right at the perfect moment. My orgasm was truly earth shattering. My pussy clenched blue while my ass hugged every inch of him.

"Wow!" she said. Wow was right. "Which one of us is the lucky gal to get you off?" she asked him.

"Both of you," he replied as he pulled out of my ass. "I want you both kneeling on the floor facing each other." Really? I couldn't move. I wasn't sure my knees would work, and if they did, my legs were wobbly. But I was anxious to see what he had in mind. She and I knelt on the floor, breast to breast. He pulled off the final condom of the night and stood by us. She reached out and grabbed his balls while he started jerking his cock towards our tits. She squeezed and pulled on them and I could hear a moan and a hiss each time she did. I reached between his legs and grasped the base of the plug that was still in his ass. I tugged and it popped loose from his grip so I was able to pull it in and out in quick movements. His hand started working faster and his body was quivering. I watched as a small stream of precum slipped from the tip of his cock. She must have noticed it also because we looked at each other and smiled.

Seconds later he tensed and I could see every muscle in his body flex.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled as he shot enough hot cum to splatter both pairs of tits. I removed the plug from him and allowed it to fall to the floor. She and I wrapped our arms around each other and shared a hot kiss between us. I could feel the wetness on our chests being squished between us.

After cleaning up, we all got on the bed to recuperate. He was lying on his back and she and I snuggle into each side of him. I had been with both men and women but never together and I had never experienced anything like this. She and I were stroking each other's fingers that were resting on his chest.

"You know....I'm free again next weekend," she said with an evil smile.

12