Meet Ellie

Story Info
Ellie's parents provide a risky learning opportunity.
5k words
4.45
72.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was excited. She had just turned 18 and her folks were taking her to France after school ended in June. It was a graduation gift. She was to start college in the fall. They were going to fly to Paris, spend a few days there, then go on to Cap d'Agde on the Mediterranean for a week before continuing onto Barcelona for a few days and from there, fly home.

Cathy and Jeff, Ellie's parents, had decided to take Ellie to a naturalist resort, on Cap d'Agde on the French Mediterranean. Ellie was an excellent student. She was her class valedictorian. She had lettered in track. She was tall, attractive, out-going, and self-confident. She was liked by both her teachers and fellow students. She was a wonderful child, easy on her parents.

They successfully guided Ellie from being caught-up in the peer pressure so common in today's high school social scene. One consequence of it was that Ellie was rather naïve regarding sexual things. Cathy made sure that she knew about the "birds and the bees" but she had no real sexual experience other than maybe kissing and a boy copping a feel. They were going to take this opportunity to introduce Ellie to things sexual. They had struggled with the incest aspects of it but came to peace with it when they recognized how great their love and concern was for her. While it might change their relationship with her, she would learn what they felt would be most important for her. They wanted her to be in control of her life including her sex life when she attended college in the fall..

After arriving and settling in at the resort Cathy and Jeff had decided that Cathy would take Ellie onto the beach and Jeff would follow in a couple of hours. This would give Ellie time to adjust to the scene. Cathy and Ellie would wear bikinis to the beach. It would be Ellie's option to remove hers if she felt comfortable.

They were staying in a chalet at the resort. The walk to the beach from their chalet was interesting. They passed singles, couples and groups, all nude, coming and going. They passed tents in which folks were sitting around all nude. When they got to the beach, there was nudity all around them. People standing together talking, some walking along the water and others laying on towels or sitting in beach chairs. A co-ed sand volleyball game was being played. Ellie quickly realized that being nude was a non-issue. It wasn't a big thing. When they found a spot to put down their blanket, Cathy removed her bikini and without hesitation, Ellie removed hers. Instead of sitting down on the blanket, though, Ellie told Cathy that she was going to explore. She headed for the water's edge. Cathy watched as she walked away her eyes scanning the beach taking it all in.

In about an hour she returned. She couldn't wait to share with Cathy.

"First Mom, I know what the kids at school call a penis, vulva and breasts. How do I refer to them when I'm with you and Dad?"

"Well for the guy, if it is at rest, it's a 'dick'. If it's erect, at attention, it's a 'cock'. For us, it's a 'pussy' and either 'boobs', 'puppies' or 'girls'. My college roommate referred to her pussy as 'the princess' and her girls as 'handmaidens'. She was always quick to say that if a guy or gal didn't please her handmaidens they'd never get to meet the princess."

Ellie chuckled.

"Well I saw such a variety of boobs and dicks that I was in awe. I hadn't realized how different they could be. I don't know about pussies. Some were bare. Some were covered by hair. If they were bare all I could see was where the labia lips met. I really like the bare look. I wonder if they have a salon here that provides that service." As she said the last she looked down. Cathy's legs were spread far enough apart that she could see Cathy's pussy. "I like how your pussy looks bare, Mom, with that little strip of hair on the tops on your mons. I'd like to get mine done like that."

Cathy smiled.

Jeff came walking up. Seeing both Cathy and Ellie nude, he immediately took off his bathing suit. He hadn't realized it when he started but when he stood up he was facing Ellie. His dick was level with her eyes. To her credit and composure, she looked up and said, "Nice dick, Dad."

Cathy laughed. Jeff chuckled. Ellie looked proud. She was pleased with how she handled the situation.

They hung out on the beach. Ellie had been invited to join a volleyball game. She was aware of the appreciative look of those, men and women, watching her play. Late afternoon, Cathy mentioned going back to the chalet to prepare for dinner. Jeff said that he was going to run. He pulled out a jock strap and running shorts from his bag, put them on and started off. Cathy yelled after him "Be back in a couple of hours." She and Ellie picked up the stuff and headed back to the chalet. They walked back nude with not a second thought.

When they arrived back at the chalet Ellie looked up the salon telephone number, called and asked if they shaved pussies. They did. She made an appointment for first thing in the morning. When she told Cathy, Cathy asked, "Other than your doctor has anyone else fondled your pussy?"

"No," Ellie responded.

"Well, we better do something about that. Come sit here." Cathy said pointing to a stool at the counter. She sat on the one next to her. They were facing one another.

"I think that best way to approach this is that before I touch you, I'll guide you in touching me. This way there will be no surprises." Cathy took Ellie's hand and laid it against her pussy rubbing it up and down. She then took Ellie's index finger and dragged it from the bottom to the top between her labia. She did this a few times to get herself wet. Spreading her knees apart as far as she could, opening herself up as wide as she could, she took Ellie's index finger, palm up, and inserted into her vagina. "Press your finger against the top." She began pushing it in. "Do you feel the smoothness?" she asked still pushing it in slowly. "Do you feel that sponginess?"

"Yes," Ellie said.

"That is the g-spot." said Cathy. She remove Ellie's finger and brought it to her clit, moving it around. "Any questions?" she asked Ellie.

Ellie nodded no. Cathy stood and positioned Ellie on the stool with her knees flaring out. She began caressing the inside of Ellie's thighs, first one then the other. She proceeded slowly. There was no need to be urgent. Eventually her fingers were caressing Ellie's labia. At each step she would wait until she felt Ellie's was ready for the next step. She did to Ellie exactly what she had Ellie do to her. She just did it longer and more varied. From Ellie's body language she felt her pass from the early experience of the touching to enjoying the touching. She focused upon Ellie's clit and g-spot. She wanted to arouse her but not to orgasm.

"It seems that Dad's home and he brought a friend." Cathy said looking over Ellie's shoulder. Ellie turned. Jeff was walking towards her with his cock bobbing leading the way. When he stopped in front of her, Cathy took Ellie's hand and wrapped in around Jeff's cock and began moving it back and forth. Ellie stared at her hand moving back and forth. Cathy removed her hand. Ellie continued pumping, staring at what she was doing.

Jeff quietly said, "Faster, Ellie, faster".

Cathy took Ellie's other hand and placed it to catch Jeff's cream. She knew what was going to happen. After several more pumps, the crown of Jeff's cock flared and Ellie's hand was full of her Dad's cream. Ellie watched in a daze when Cathy brought Ellie's hand to her own, Cathy's, mouth and slurped a tongue full from her hand. She raised Ellie's hand to Ellie's mouth and, like she was hypnotized, Ellie slurped up a tongue full. She liked the texture. She wasn't sure about the taste. Cathy grabbed her, hugged her and kissed her with her mouth wide forcing Ellie's mouth wide. She penetrated Ellie's mouth with her tongue. Ellie responded with hers and they swirled their tongues around one another's mouth. Jeff hugged them both and wormed his way into a three way kiss.

Ellie was stunned. She realized that this was why they brought her to this resort, a nude resort. She did not have the feeling that they were trying to take advantage of her now that she was 18 years old. She felt that they were creating a teaching moment. She loved her parents.

She parted a bit. "Wow that was weird, nice but weird."

Her Mom and Dad asked simultaneously. "Are you OK?"

"I think so." Then smiling she said "What some parents will do to make sure that their child is prepared for adulthood!" Cathy and Jeff laughed and they all came together for a group hug and an exchange of fleeting kisses to cheeks and lips. They were a happy family.

Later that evening while they were sitting watching TV, Cathy whispered to Ellie "Why don't you go sit in your Dad's lap?" They were all still naked.

Ellie did. She sat sideways. Her Dad brought a hand up and cupped Ellie's breast. She snuggled closer. He began to idly fondle her breast and tease her nipple. She felt something poking her bottom. She realized that he was erect. She moved until his cock was laying along her labia with its crown on her clit. She rocked gently so that the crown would bump her clit. She enjoyed the feeling.

When the family turned off the TV and headed to sleep Ellie went to her bedroom and her folks went to theirs. Lying in bed, she was thinking and she mumbled out loud, "What the heck. All they can say is no." She rose and knocked on her folk's bedroom door. Upon hearing "come in" she opened the door and stuck her head in. "Can I sleep with you?" she asked.

"Yes." Cathy replied as she opened the covers to invite and let Ellie crawl into bed between them. Ellie spooned her Dad, her Mom spooned her. Ellie felt safe. She felt loved.

Early in the morning, it was still dark outside, Ellie became conscious that something was poking her in her bottom. As she awoke more, she realized that during the night they had all turned to their other side, spooner became spoonee. What Ellie was feeling was her Dad's cock poking her again. She eased her bottom until his cock was lying between her labia and its head pushing her clit. She began to gently rock. At times, his crown would slightly penetrate her. Her motions awaken both her parents who quickly realized what was happening. The both moved slightly to give Ellie more room. Ellie was so caught up on what she was doing that she didn't notice.

Ellie rocked back and forth. Her mind was filled with the thoughts of yesterday with her Mom feeling her, masturbating her Dad and sitting on his lap. She orgasmed. She tried to be quiet but her folks recognized what happened. After a while they moved into her, giving her the safety of their bodies. It was her first orgasm other than with her own fingers.

In the morning after breakfast, Jeff left to run and Ellie went to have her pussy shaved. When she returned she proudly displayed herself to Cathy. Cathy took Ellie by the hand and led her to her bedroom. She lied down on her side and led Ellie to do so also facing her. Cathy began asking Ellie about how she was enjoying the resort. She steered the conversation so that they were quickly talking about funny things, amusing things. As they talked, Cathy began stroking Ellie on her arms and face. As Ellie relaxed she began to stroke Cathy similarly. It was aimless stroking. It felt good to give and to get. Cathy move forward and kissed Ellie. It was a "greeting" type kiss but just a little longer. She did it a few times before Ellie began to initiate the kisses. The duration of a kiss lengthened. Cathy, while keeping her face close to Ellie, inched her body away so that she could caress Ellie's breasts and abdomen. The range of her stroking now included Ellie's arm, face, upper shoulder, breasts and abdomen. Every time Cathy touched Ellie's nipple Ellie would gasp quietly. Cathy began kissing Ellie every time she teased her nipple. She kissed Ellie for as long as she was touching her nipple. After a while Ellie asked "May I touch your breasts?"

"I would like that very much," she responded.

Immediately Ellie placed her palm over Cathy's breast. She liked the feel of Cathy's nipple on the palm of her hand. This was another first for Ellie, to touch another woman's breast. She was excited and curious. Cathy began probing Ellie's lips with the tip of her tongue when they kissed. When Ellie began doing the same, Cathy would tease Ellie's nipples. After a few times, whenever Cathy would kiss her, Ellie would immediately tease Cathy's nipple. A causal relationship was established. Ellie understood. If I stick the tip of my mouth into your lips, play with my nipple.

After one such kiss, Cathy rolled Ellie onto her back and moved her mouth down to Ellie's nipple. She teased it with her tongue and lips and sucked upon it like it was a peppermint stick. Ellie's nipple became erect. It felt good in Cathy's mouth. She did the same to Ellie's other nipple, working back and forth keeping both nipples hard and erect.

Ellie raised herself and pushed Cathy back onto the bed and kissed her deeply. As their kiss continued the tips of their tongues toyed with the other. Their mouths open wider. Their tongues were dancing with one another. Ellie broke the kiss and leaned down to take Cathy's nipple in her mouth. She sucked on it, teased the nipple, pulled the nipple out with her lips and let it pop back. She had fun. She did the same to the other nipple. Cathy wanted to push the experience along.

Cathy flipped Ellie onto her back, and straddled Ellie's waist. She leaned down and gave both of Ellie's nipples loving attention. She could feel Ellie's body responding to the attention. She slid down and began raining kisses on Ellie's abdomen working down slowly until she was straddling Ellie's legs looking down at Ellie's pussy. She rose up a bit and pulled Ellie's legs outside of hers. She linked her arms under Ellie's knees and pulled them up raising Ellie's pelvis. She lowered her mouth to Ellie's pussy and with the flat of her tongue she ran it between Ellie's labia through her valley. Ellie swooned. Cathy did it again and again. She brought the tip of her tongue to Ellie's clit and teased it hard. She wetted her pussy as much as possible. She wanted Ellie's pussy as wet as possible. Ellie had sunk back into the bed having totally surrendered herself to her Mom.

When Cathy thought Ellie was ready she laid out against her, mons-to-mons. Ellie brought her legs around Cathy and crossed her ankles. In their position their clits were touching one another. Cathy began to rock back and forth keeping contact between the clits and varying the pressure. She could tell from Ellie's breathing that she was approaching a climax. Listening to Ellie excited Cathy. When Ellie orgasmed, Cathy followed quickly after. Their bodies shuddered. Resulting in a second but less intense orgasm in both.

Ellie wrapped her arms around her Mom, pulled her close into her and kissed her Mom acknowledging in the kiss everything that she felt. When she came up for air, Cathy said. "I love you Ellie."

Ellie realized that it was a Mother's love. "I love you too Mom.

She was missing something, though. She turned her Mom onto her back, scooted down between her legs and commenced to lick Cathy's pussy clean. She quickly decided that she liked the feel of her face in a pussy and its taste.

After her Dad came home they spent the afternoon on the beach. Ellie was happy. She was invited again to play volleyball. Cathy and Jeff sat watching. Cathy shared with him the events of the morning. They discussed the impending events of the evening.

That night after they returned from dinner, they adjourned to watch TV. Ellie again sat on her Dad's lap, placed his hand on her breast and waited. She knew. Soon she felt that probing on her bottom. Now she just opened her legs, reached through to grab her Dad's cock and laid it along her labia with its crown poking her clit. She would gently rock on his lap while her Dad gently played with and teased her breasts and nipples.

When her Mom went up to bed, her Dad followed immediately. After a while her Mom called out to her, "Ellie, would you come here."

When she entered the room, her Mom directed her to sit in the chair that had been pulled up to the bed. "Watch and be quiet," her Mom told her. Ellie sat. Her folks were lying on the bed facing one another about 2 feet apart. They were talking quietly to one another. Ellie couldn't hear them but she was aware that it was a happy exchange. They both were smiling a lot. Every now and then their lips would come together for a brief kiss. They were stroking one another on their arms, face, shoulders and back just as Cathy had stroked her in the morning. Their kisses became playful, kissing only one lip, capturing a lip, a tongue darting out to wet the other's lips, tongues darting out to "duel". The playfulness slowed. Their kisses became more intense, hungrier. Their stroking became caresses.

They came together in a full frontal body hug as they their kissing continued. It seemed that they were trying to merge their bodies into one.

After a while the intensity of their kissing lessened, their bodies eased away from one another. Ellie watched as her Mom rolled her Dad onto his back and she proceeded to plant kisses from his lips to his nipples and to his cock. She took his cock into her mouth as far as it would go and began bobbing her face up and down. She saw her Mom lift her face and bath his cockhead with her tongue. She returned to bobbing. She saw her Mom pause midway. Then her Dad arched his body a couple of times and she heard him exhale. Her Mom raised her head off his cock, her mouth closed. She assumed her mouth was filled with her Dad's cream. There was a thread of it between the tip of his cock and her Mom's lips. It broke as her Mom raised herself and turned and kissed her Dad. Ellie could tell that her folks were sharing.

Her Dad then rolled her Mom onto her back and began kissing her around the face, then her neck, her upper chests and the tops of her breasts before settling on a breast and kissing it until he reached the nipple. As he kissed it, he drew it into his lips and pulled upon it until it snapped out of his lips. He repeated this each time opening his mouth wider, sucking more of her Mom's teat into his mouth and drawing it out while closing his mouth until the nipple snapped free. What Ellie could not see was her Dad's tongue teasing and caressing her Mom's nipple. In time he suckled her teat as Ellie did when she was a baby. Her Mom was holding her Dad's head in her hands as she had held Ellie's when she was a baby.

Ellie noticed that her Mom was gently pushing her Dad's head down. Her Dad left her Mom's teat and began planting a trail of kisses downward until he planted one of her pussy. He had scooted down between her legs and his face was before her pussy. Her Mom had grabbed under her knees and was holding her legs up with her knees far apart. She was tilting her pelvis to make her pussy more available to her Dad. He kissed her labia lips sucking on them a little. He licked between her lips with the flat and tip of his tongue. He was lapping up her nectar as he collected it. In time, no rush though, he found his way to her clit and began teasing it with the flat and tip of his tongue and with his lips. He kneeled a bit and pushed an index finger into her pussy to the second joint, palm up. His tonguing of her clit and movement of this finger brought her Mom a resounding orgasm. Ellie could see her Mom breathing hard and her body shuddering.

When her Mom regained her composure she pulled her Dad up and they kissed passionately at first and slowly moved to more appreciative kisses.

Her Mom rolled her Dad onto his back and moved to engulf his dick into her mouth. As soon as he became sufficiently erect she straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock. She stopped only when she was mons-to-mons. She paused to enable her pussy to adjust to the welcome intrusion before she began bobbing, enjoying the full length of his cock. She moved her pelvis to maximize her pleasure. When she became aware that her Dad was close to orgasm she hastened her movements. When he orgasmed, so did she. She rested leaning forward on her arms resting on his chest until she dropped to lay upon him, her folks coming together in a series of kisses from passionate to appreciative.

12