Meet Jezebel

Info
Directed Erotic Visualisation for Men.
301 words
3.84
46.1k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers



I would like to introduce you to Jezebel, a very experienced practitioner of Directed Erotic Visualisation© who really knows her way about a man's body.

She will take you to a place that you don't want to come back from and turn you inside out for her and your pleasure.

This is just one of several free DEV© experiences for men that she has recorded so why not give it a try, what have you got to lose?

***

Directed Erotic Visualisation© is not just an erotic audio story, DEV© is a virtual reality experience.

Read this extract from an article about Directed Erotic Visualisation©

"I feel like I've just had hours and hours of wonderful sex," one review on the Literotica.com website said. The creator of what he calls Directed Erotic Visualisation or DEV©, says on his website, (smotp.com) that the sex feels real, the bondage feels real and the scenes in which you are placed feel real. 'All it takes is some easy breathing teamed with gentle suggestion to create a subjective reality where virtually anything is possible.' When I read Essemoh Teepee's (smotp) claims that DEV© is responsible for more than 6.8 million 'hands free' orgasms since 2008, I saw it as a personal challenge. Go on, make me!...

***

You can read more about DEV in my Literotica Biography

So what are you waiting for?

Find somewhere private and comfortable where you won't be disturbed. Load the DEV© file into your audio player, put on headphones for the best effect, hit the play button and be prepared to have some great sex!

Jezebel would love to know your thoughts and reactions to her audio experiences so please feedback, it will please her a great deal, and a pleased Jezebel is a delightful woman to know.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long and pointless

I hope your not a licensed hypno-therapist, because if I was your client I would be demanding my money back.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Could be better

The first thing that struck me was how tinny the recording sounded. There was a lot of sharpness to Jezebel's voice that wasn't conducive to relaxation and initially getting into the proper mood for the audio. You've had other lady contributors with much smoother voices in the past.

I also agree with the other earlier commentators that you could tell Jezebel was reading from a script. Several times I noticed her make a slight pause before the last words in a sentence, which broke the flow of the monologue.

However, I must say that it did draw me in, once I got used to her voice. Enough so, that I'll want to listen to it again.

I'm giving it four stars. It was good, but not great. There was room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Convincing

I felt like she was reading the script, and her excitement was not convincing, the script had parts that were erotic, but overall, not one of your best.

David_SingularityDavid_Singularityover 8 years ago
Has potential, but misses the mark.

There are are some hot things about this (particularly the idea that she's cumming from sucking you), but those are more than outweighed by how formal and clinical her delivery is. I never get the impression that she's aroused by the thought of sucking me -- only that she's pretending to be. SMOTP's "DEV For Men: An Orgasm Experience" is so much better.

Share this

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Teacher's Pet A graduation gift of the most unusual sort.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Strap-on Secrets Comforting best friend leads to unexpected secrets.in Fetish
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories