Meet Me in Big Sur Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen, everything looks delicious, when did you prepare all the fixings?"

"After I finished removing the skin from the chicken and you removed your hands from my boobs. I found everything we needed in the fridge. Would you like another wine cooler?"

"Yes please."

We sit down to a lovely meal and reminisce about meeting on the train and our wonderful first dinner together. I reminded her how lucky I felt when she first sat down next to me in the Observation car. When I first laid eyes on her and was greeted with the sparkling blue eyes and her off-handed comment about always traveling with paperback books instead of the hardback book I was reading.

"Hey, it was an ice breaker comment. Besides, it worked, don't you think?"

"Well let me see... you make a snarky comment, I invite you to sit down, you invite me to dinner and then to share your bed. And now you are sitting here topless in my trailer. Yes, I think it worked."

"So, my dear Rob, would you care to join me in the hot tub after dinner? I can think of several ways we might enjoy our dessert."

Karen knows exactly how I'll respond to the question. I feel my cock twitch at the thought of us naked in the hot tub. We manage to make it through dinner and clean-up without jumping into bed and fucking our brains out. Karen pulls her sweatshirt out and puts it on. It's the one she wore on the train that reads Grandmas Are Cool. Yes, she is.

"So, no walking to the hot tub topless tonight?"

"It's a bit cool out there now. I thought you might enjoy the sweatshirt you first saw me wearing. I fill it out pretty well."

"Yes, you do my dear."

I turn the outside lights on and we leave the trailer, headed for a night that may contain many surprises. Who knows. All I know is that I am escorting the sexiest grandma on earth. I love watching her tits jiggle under the tight confines of her sweatshirt.

We walk down the narrow path to the hot tub, just fifty yards from my trailer. We are surprised to see the same older couple soaking in the tub from earlier this morning. It appears she is wearing the same frumpy bathing suit and the gentleman is still sitting several feet away from her. We introduce ourselves to Ed and Lois. They are RV'ing cross-country from their home in Lincoln, Nebraska. I make a lame comment about Go Cornhuskers. Ed gives me a thumbs up and Lois just shakes her head. They tell us they are enjoying one last soak in the hot tub before leaving for San Diego in the morning.

Karen sits on the wooden bench next to the tub. I kick off my flip-flops, sit on the side and dangle my feet in the tub. Lois quickly scoots away from me. I guess she isn't a warm, fuzzy individual. I talk to Ed for a moment and then watch his eyes nearly pop out of their socket. I look over to see that Karen has removed her Grandmas Are Cool sweatshirt. Her boobs are sitting high and proud for the world to see. Well, at least Ed noticed. The cool air has her nipples on high-beam poking out a good half inch. I'll never get tired of these tits.

I steal a glance over at Lois and realize she has noticed Karen's appearance also. Her look of disgust speaks volumes. Immediately she motions to Ed that it's time to head back to the camper. Poor Ed just can't catch a break. I wonder if he spied on Audrey this week. Anyway, his pleasure is short lived as the old Nebraskans get out of the tub and walk away without another word. We watch them walk up the path and Ed turns his head to steal one last look. Karen sees him and shakes her boobs back and forth as a fond farewell before Lois yanks him away.

"Karen, you are so bad. Poor Ed doesn't get to enjoy the loveliest boobs in Big Sur."

"Yeah, I know I'm bad. Did you get a glimpse of that bulge in his swim trunks? I wonder if he's going to stick it to old Lois?"

"For some reason, I don't think so. It looks like Lois wears the pants in that family. Now get your fabulous bod down here and let's play while we are alone."

I stand up and drop my shorts. My cock is already semi-erect. Karen whistles as she removes her green shorts. I step down into the hot water and then assist Karen. We hug and press our lips together while standing in the tub. Karen reaches down and grabs my shaft.

She whispers, "You should have shown Lois this fine specimen? Maybe they would have stayed longer?"

"Yeah, or maybe she would have called the cops and had me arrested."

"Hey, cops and perverts. Maybe we can play that game tonight?"

I grab her arm and pull us down into the swirling hot water. We sit side by side as our hands explore each other. I massage her breasts while she strokes my cock. We enjoy the peaceful space and wonderful view of the ocean. The sun is just beginning to set, and our night is just about to heat up.

"Rob, I want to give you a proper blowjob. This morning when Audrey was with us, I couldn't show you everything. Now that we are alone, I want you to experience my whole technique."

Karen has me stand up on the bench and she grabs my cock. She wraps her left hand around my shaft and pumps up and down. She looks at my swollen glans and balls that hang low from the hot water. She cups my ball sack and squeezes.

Karen pulls my sack to her mouth. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock upright. After releasing them she licks up my shaft from bottom to top. Karen pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up, sucking on my glans and an inch or more. She jacks me off while sucking on the tip.

"I love your cock, it's just right for me. I'll swallow as much as I can."

"Believe me Karen, you are doing just fine."

Karen has me sit on the edge of the tub, so she can concentrate. I grab a towel and sit with my legs spread wide. She jacks me off and sucks as much of my cock as she can without gagging. She alternates between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length.

"Cum in my mouth, Rob. I want to taste you again."

Karen wraps her left hand around my shaft and squeezes hard, moving it rapidly back and forth. She uses her right hand to play with my balls and sucks as much of my cock as she can. My climax builds quickly, and Karen draws another orgasm from deep within my balls. I unleash several spurts of cum into her waiting mouth. She blinks and her eyes water as she takes all my jizz. Karen continues to pump my shaft and squeeze down on my balls until I feel faint.

"Oh my god, where did you learn to do that?"

Karen pulls her mouth from my cock while maintaining her tight grip and swallows my load. She swirls her tongue around her lips, tasting my cum as she continues to swallow every bit of it. Finally, she smacks her lips with satisfaction.

"Mmm, you taste great."

Karen pulls me from the edge of the hot tub by my cock. I slip back into the hot water and we embrace. Her tits squish between us and she plants a deep kiss on my lips. I open my mouth and welcome her tongue still coated with my fresh cum.

I sit back, and Karen straddles me. She grinds her pussy into my cock and slides back and forth along my shaft. I feel her puffy folds surround me.

"Rob, are you still hard? You just came in my mouth and you are still swollen."

"I have a confession, I took a Viagra just before dinner. I thought we might be getting crazy in the hot tub and I want to last as long as I can."

"Gawd, I love that. I want you inside me right now. Fuck your hot mama."

Karen lifts and grabs my cock, placing it against her slit. She settles down and takes my whole seven inches in one swoop. I feel the heat of her cunt surround me. Her tits float on the swirling water as we embrace. She wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss passionately. Our tongues press together as Karen continues to grind down.

"You fill me up Rob. I can feel your thick cock throb inside my pussy. Gawd, it feels great."

We move slowly under the water as we enjoy our union. There is no rush as time stands still. We stay connected while our lips mash together. We are in our own little world focused on each other. I stare into Karen's bright blue eyes and she stares back.

"Well, look at you two going at it."

A voice interrupts our trance. Karen and I look up at the same time to see Audrey and Ginger standing by the hot tub. We were so focused on each other, we didn't hear them walk up.

"Don't let us interrupt you, we just came to join you in the hot tub. Carry on."

Audrey makes us laugh as our two new friends undress and prepare to climb in the tub. They are both wearing calico shifts which are easily removed. Audrey and Ginger are naked underneath, which doesn't surprise us. Why bother with bras and panties when the whole idea is to soak in the nude. I saw them last night and Karen saw Audrey this morning, so their nudity is nothing new, although this is Karen's first glimpse of Ginger.

Karen sees Ginger's round alabaster breasts with small red nipples and the full bush between her thighs. Ginger's nipples are already hard from the cool air, as are Audrey's. They hold hands as the help each other down into the hot tub. Ginger settles back onto the seat a few feet away from us and Audrey immediately straddles her. Their boobs squish together as they waste no time in locking lips together. Karen winks at me while we acknowledge their passion.

Ginger breaks their kiss for a moment, "So, it looks like it is just the four of us tonight. I was wondering if our new guests were going to be here. Two couples arrived this afternoon that didn't have reservations. No worries because we have plenty of space this week."

I respond, "The older couple from Nebraska were here earlier, but Karen flashed her boobs and they made a hasty exit. Ed wanted to stay, but his wife would have no part of it."

We all laugh, and Ginger affirms that Lois is a bit of a prude. She told them about her au natural policy and Lois seemed very offended. Ed, on the other hand had the biggest grin. Audrey says that she saw Ed walk slowly by her space a few times while she was sunning herself. Once she grabbed her tits and massaged them for his benefit. We all agree that it is probably a good thing it is just the four of us.

Audrey and Ginger resume their groping and kissing. I turn my attention back to Karen. We also kiss and grope one another while my cock stays buried in her pussy. The sky gets darker as the sun dips below the horizon. The single light bulb overhead comes on and casts gentle shadows all around.

Karen practices her kegels and squeezes down on my hard shaft. Her pussy has me in her clutches. Just as I am about to push up and begin fucking Karen, she feels a tap on her shoulder. Audrey is standing next to us with her huge breasts inches from our faces.

She whispers, "Let's change partners."

Karen looks at me and raises her eyebrows. I mouth the words Is this OK? She responds with a wink and nod of her head. I think to myself well she has been with both Audrey and me, perhaps Karen wants to sample Ginger's body too.

Karen presses her lips to mine with a hard, forceful kiss and stands up. My cock slides out of her cunt and she turns to Audrey to share a gentle kiss. I immediately feel the void as I am no longer encased in Karen's hot flesh.

"Go easy on him, he's had an eventful day."

With that said, Karen walks over to Ginger and straddles her, replacing Audrey's position. Audrey has a wide smile for me as she wraps her body around mine. She presses her firm tits and erect nipples into my chest as she grinds her pussy onto my cock just as Karen had done earlier. I look over to see Ginger and Karen engaged in a passionate kiss.

"I feel a thick hard cock Rob. Is it the one I saw last night and held this morning? I want it buried in my pussy right now. Do you want to be inside my hot wet pussy Rob?"

I cannot resist her advances and succumb to her desires. She grabs my cock and lines it up with her gash just like Karen did. Her big tits are at eye level and I can't resist sucking her pink nipple into my mouth. Audrey settles down on my erection. Her cunt feels as tight as Karen's. The heat emanating from between her thighs has me on fire. I can feel my shaft pulse as she rocks back and forth.

She whispers as she moves, "Your girlfriend over there is really hot. We had fun in the shower today. She has such a sweet pussy, but you know that already. Did she tell you I ate her pussy?"

"She did, she said her orgasm nearly made her faint. And you are correct, I am a very lucky man and I truly appreciate such a sweet, adorable pussy. Karen said she was amazed with your full bush and that she fingered you to a nice climax."

Audrey lifts gripping my shaft between her tight labia and drops down quickly. Water splashes around us as we fuck in the hot tub. My mind replays an old porn film from the 70s, except now I'm in the starring role along with Audrey.

"Fuck, your cock is so hard. It's been a while since I've had a man make love to me. You are good my friend, so good."

"Audrey, your pussy is so tight, as tight as your hand this morning. I'm not going to last much longer. I wish I could, but you are just too sexy for words. The moment I saw your tits yesterday, I knew I had to feel them against my body."

"Suck my nipples and fuck me hard Rob, I want to cum with you."

I latch onto a pink nipple and press my hips up from the bench. I slide my cock up into Audrey. She presses back down as we create a nice rhythm. We slowly fuck each other and climb to our first orgasm together. As we splash about, we watch Karen and Ginger make out.

Ginger whispers, "Audrey told me all about your time in the shower. She said you have the sweetest tasting pussy. I'd love to taste you myself. Stand up and let me eat you."

Karen stands up with her feet on the bench and her cunt level with Ginger's lips. Ginger grabs her ass cheeks and pulls Karen's pussy to her mouth. Ginger takes a tentative lick along Karen's soft, smooth outer lips. It's a new sensation for her. Ginger is used to feasting on Audrey's furry mound. Karen holds on to Ginger's shoulders to keep her balance while her pussy is devoured.

Ginger licks the soft landing strip of pubes and continues to the pink flesh of Karen's inner labia. Ginger laps up the moisture and has her first taste of sweet love juice. She wriggles her tongue in between Karen's pussy lips. The tip of her tongue pushes inside. Karen shivers. Ginger breathes through her nose as pussy juice drips on her chin.

Audrey and I watch Ginger attack Karen's pussy with her tongue, doing her best to bring on a climax. She pushes her tongue deep into Karen, pressing it against her cunt walls and lapping up the juices.

Ginger looks over at us," Geez Rob, her clit is throbbing. I love her pussy. She tastes so sweet."

Ginger returns to licking Karen and uses her fingers to spread the puffy folds. She opens her inner labia and Karen's clitoris comes into view. Ginger licks the hard nub and sucks it between her lips. Karen presses her hips against Ginger's face as her orgasm builds.

My cock continues to throb as I watch Ginger pleasure my lover. I turn my attention back to Audrey and we concentrate on our own impending climax. I pick up the pace and piston my cock into Audrey. Her pussy clamps down on me and I feel her flesh vibrate. We lock our lips together and our tongues push back and forth.

Karen climaxes suddenly, she lets a loud moan and grinds her cunt into Ginger's mouth. Ginger licks the cum covering the pink slit. Karen's legs tremble and shake while her cunt spasms. Audrey and I hear the moans and cries of ecstasy as Karen's orgasm overwhelms her body.

Karen's climax triggers our own passion and I unleash several volleys of cum deep into Audrey's vagina. With each spurt, I drill my shaft deeper and deeper. My body shakes and legs tremble.

"Audrey, I'm cumming baby. Your pussy is so hot. Do you feel my cum?"

"Oh, gawd yes Rob, that's it. I feel your hot seed. Fill me up. I can't hold back any longer. Rob, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cummmiiiinnnngggg. Argh. Yes, yes, yes."

Audrey squeezes her thighs and presses her tits against my chest. She holds me tight and climaxes with me. I feel her inner flesh pulse around my cock. We rock back and forth creating waves in the spa. Water splashes all around us as we grind our sex together and ride our wild, shared orgasm together.

Moments pass before Audrey and I settle down and my cock slips from between her pussy lips. We both draw a deep breath and end with a long, drawn out kiss. As we refocus, we look over to our mates. Karen has slipped back down into the water and they sit side by side with Karen resting her head on Ginger's shoulder. Both ladies look so content.

Audrey and Karen exchange places and I am now back in the arms of my lover. We rest comfortably against one another and contemplate the week ahead. Four bodies and one hot tub might be just the right prescription for the best camping experience ever.

12