Meet Me In Montana

Story Info
Lovers Sully and Laura reunite at a hotel for some fun.
1.8k words
4
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sully was just ending a three month tour with his band, Godsmack. We hadn't seen each other for almost two weeks, so we planned to meet in Montana and spend a long weekend together at an exclusive resort hotel. When I arrived, I was immediately taken aback by how beautiful the scenery was. Our hotel was situated on a large hill, surrounded by several trees, which kept it very private. From the back of the hotel, where our room was facing, we had a spectacular view of the mountains.

When I checked in, the hotel clerk gave me a message from Sully. I called him back, and he said his flight had been delayed, but that he expected to arrive in time for dinner. "There is a restaurant downstairs here at the hotel. I could make reservations for 6:00," I told him.

"Perfect, I should be getting there right about that time," Sully said.

"I'll just meet you down there then. I bought a new dress that I think you'll like," I told him, with a hint of mischief in my voice.

"It's a date then," he said. "Oh, and Laura?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Sully," I said and smiled.

After we hung up, I made the dinner reservations and spent the next couple of hours getting ready for the evening. I had recently bought a long black form-fitting dress with a slit all the way up one side, which was cut low in the back and showed just enough cleavage in the front to be sexy, yet classy. Sully hadn't seen this dress yet, and I had a feeling he was going to like it a lot. I also wore black pumps and a diamond heart necklace that Sully had bought me for my birthday the previous year.

At 6:00, I went down to the restaurant, gave the hostess my name, and told her I was meeting someone. "Oh, Mr. Erna is already here. He's expecting you," she said as she took me to our table. I had asked for a private table in the back, and I was pleased to see that the restaurant had accommodated my request. I saw Sully sitting in a rounded booth, glancing at the menu, looking very sexy in black pants and a gray button down shirt.

"Hello, Mr. Erna," I said to him from behind the menu.

As soon as he put the menu down and looked up at me, his jaw dropped. "Holy shit!"

"I take it you like the dress?" I asked him, feigning innocence.

"I'm gonna like it a lot better when it's crumpled up on the floor next to the bed!" he exclaimed.

I sat beside him in the booth and noticed that he already had an erection. "Why don't we just skip dinner and go upstairs," he suggested.

"Sorry, dinner first," I teased him. "However, I suppose I can give you a little taste of dessert," I said as I moved my face toward him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Our tongues intertwined, and we kissed each other with the kind of longing and hunger experienced by two lovers who have just been reunited after being apart for a long period of time.

"Ahem," interrupted the waiter. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, we'll both have the lobster tail with a salad, and a bottle of your finest champagne," Sully told him. I hadn't even looked at the menu, but Sully knew what I liked. Besides, it wasn't really food I was interested in anyway.

"Now where were we?" Sully asked as the waiter left our table.

"I was just about to tell you something," I stated matter-of-factly.

"What's that?" Sully asked, looking concerned.

I pulled him closer to me and whispered seductively in his ear, "I'm not wearing any underwear."

A devilish grin quickly spread across his face. "You naughty girl," he said as he slid his hand inside my dress. His fingers brushed against my thigh, and I instinctively spread my legs. He nuzzled my neck as his fingers made their way to my already wet pussy. He stuck his middle finger inside me, pulled it out, and sucked on it as he looked into my eyes. "You taste good, baby," he told me.

The waiter brought our meals out, opened the champagne and poured us each a glass, and left again. Sully made a toast. "To me fucking the shit out of you when we get upstairs," he whispered. I smiled at him as I put my hand on his lap and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"You better stop that, or you're gonna make me cum in my pants!" he scolded as he pushed my hand away. I love the fact that I can turn him on so much; Sully really brings out the woman in me.

We finally finished our meal and left the restaurant. We got on an elevator to go upstairs, and if it wasn't for the fact that there was another couple in the elevator, we probably would have ravaged each other right then and there, as we were both so unbelievably horny.

As soon as we got into our hotel room, Sully guided me toward the bed, grabbed a hold of my dress, and, like a madman, literally tore it in half right off of my body. He turned me around and pushed me on the bed, face first, and took off his own clothes in record timing. I got on all fours and prepared myself for the fuck of a lifetime. "You were such a naughty girl tonight!" he growled as he slapped my ass and slammed his cock into my pussy from behind.

"Oh, Sully, fuck me harder!" I begged as I rubbed my clit with one hand and balanced myself with the other. Sully was pumping his cock into me so hard and fast that sweat was starting to drip down his face.

"Oh God, Sully, I'm about to cum," I moaned as my body shuddered in orgasmic ecstasy. "Oh yes, that feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

After I finished my orgasm, Sully pulled out and told me to turn over on my back. I wrapped my legs around him as he stuck his cock back inside me and continued to slide it in and out of my pussy. As he was making love to me, I played with my nipples, which I knew he liked to watch me do. "I'm gonna cum all over your tits," Sully told me, and with that, he pulled out, gave his cock a few good strokes, and squirted his warm, sticky man juice all over my rock-hard nipples. Then he collapsed on top of me, and we held each other for a while as we caught our breath.

"Let's go take a shower," Sully said as he pulled me up off the bed.

I stepped into the shower first and turned on the water. Sully stepped in behind me and started to gently wash my body with a loofa sponge. He washed my neck and shoulders, then moved down my back in a slow, circular motion. It was incredibly relaxing, yet at the same time, it was turning me on. After he finished my back side, he turned me around and started washing my breasts, holding each one in his hands as he gently scrubbed them all over. He paid special attention to my nipples, which by now were erect and tingling with excitement. Sully's hands began to move down my body. I spread my legs as he got on his knees and ran the loofa sponge up my thighs and over my pussy. He used his fingers to spread my pussy lips as he tenderly rubbed my most sensitive spot with the sponge. I closed my eyes and braced myself for more pleasure. Just as I was getting into it, Sully stood up and reached for the shampoo.

"Turn around and lean your head back so I can wash your hair," he said.

"Now who's teasing who?" I pouted. He just smiled.

Sully finished washing my hair and even conditioned it. He spent several minutes running his fingers through my hair to make sure the conditioner was spread evenly. "I love it when you play with my hair. It's so relaxing," I purred.

Then it was my turn to wash Sully. I started with his back side as well, washing his neck and shoulders first, and then running the loofa sponge down his back. I ran my hands over his ass and gave it a good smack. "That's for tearing my dress," I told him playfully.

Sully turned around, and I started to wash his shoulders and arms. I spent several minutes running my hands over his tattooed, muscular biceps, which I find to be so sexy. As I washed his chest, I was careful not to pull too hard on his nipple ring. The lower I went on his body, the more erect his cock was becoming. I skipped over it at first just to tease him, and I knelt down to wash his legs instead, focusing quite a bit on his inner thighs, as I knew that would drive him crazy. Then I stood up to wash his hair.

"Hey, you skipped the most important part!" Sully whined.

"I'm saving the best for last," I told him as I washed his hair.

Finally, I grabbed a hold of Sully's cock and washed it thoroughly, paying special attention to the head. Then I scrubbed underneath his balls as he softly moaned.

"Oh my God, Laura, I just can't get enough of you," he said, and with that, he turned off the water, took my hand, and led me to the sink. He had me face the sink and rest my body against it as he spread my legs, got on his knees, and started licking my pussy from behind. I was enjoying it so much, I could feel my wetness begin to run down my thighs. Sully reached up between my legs and started fingering my clit while he continued to lick my pussy. My knees nearly buckled as I experienced my second orgasm of the evening. It was so intense, I couldn't help but scream out in pleasure. "Oh Sully, oh my God!" I exclaimed as I came all over his face.

Sully stood up and cupped my breasts in his hands from behind as he nibbled on my neck. We were facing the mirror, and we watched ourselves make love as he entered me from behind. "Goddamn, this is turning me on so much," Sully moaned.

The sight of us fucking was too much for both of us to handle for very long. Within minutes, we both came together, as our screams of passion echoed off the bathroom walls. Never have I felt so close to a man as I did to Sully at that moment.

After we had cleaned up (again!), we got in bed and held each other until we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.