Meet Me in New Orleans

Story Info
White Northern cop meets Southern girl.
2.3k words
4.38
54.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having kissed and made up, today's meeting will be well worth the wait. At least that is what I am thinking. Having almost lost the one person that I have ever loved the most in my life, I don't want to screw it up today, no pun intended. But the silly argument caused by a major misunderstanding was good because it caused me to decide to take that leap of faith and meet my online lover at last. He had a conference close to my home state and I decided to join him. The last 20 minutes have been a mixture of joy and hell. That is the time between Bris' flight and mine. I met Bris on a message board for losing weight. That is not the place one goes looking for an online lover but that is exactly what happened.

From the first time I said hello, I was hooked on him. He is from a large family, from the north, a police officer, half Irish and half Italian. My family consists of my mother, a brother 15 years younger and a stepfather. I am a black female with a desk job born and raised deep in the heart of Texas. I guess whoever said opposite attract knew what they were talking about. So here I am in the New Orleans airport waiting for my online love with butterflies in my stomach that have turned into gigantic bats. Oh Lord, it's too late now to change my mind now, the plane is unloading. Not him, no, no, no, not him, no, no BINGO!!! I recognize him from the picture he emailed me. 225lbs suits him well but I would have loved him at 260 or 300.

If I had on panties they would be moist about now. I'm glad that I decided to wear this long cotton gauze dress instead of pants, New Orleans is just a little too hot and humid for anyone. O. K. - one foot in front of the other, you can do it, Tonya go!!! At that moment, Bris' eyes met mine and we knew it was going to be worth the wait. Before I could get out a proper hello, I got caught up in a huge bear hug. Did he carry his gun on board or this that a huge boner I feel.?

The short walk from the airport lobby to the waiting line of taxi's caused us both to break into a light sweat. At least that is what I am blaming my moisture on. In the middle of exchanging travel stories, I decided to go for it. I stopped him in mid-sentence with a kiss. Not "The Kiss" but a kiss non the less. He joined my tongue in it's dance and drew me closer. With on swift move of his left hand, he had my thigh tingling. I did a deep moan and adjusted myself so he could find what I wanted him to find. Bris did not seemed surprised at all that I am sans panties. When he broke our kiss long enough to whisper in my ear his approval, I know I made the right fashion choice. And through it all he was stroking my clit, never missing a beat. I have to fight myself from joining his stroking so the driver will not know what we were doing. But with the pungent aroma of pussy juice flowing, I doubt that the driver knew anything but!

When our taxi came to a halt before I could cum, I gathered myself and my thoughts. As prearranged, Bris took my luggage with his to check in. I went into a store in the lobby of the hotel to kill time until he checked in. Just as he was about to come back for me I noticed two large bags of Hershey chocolates kisses on sale at the counter. I buy them thinking that I would have a lot of time on my hands in the afternoons while Bris is in meeting, so I could eat chocolates, read a good book as I lounged pool side or in my room.

As soon as the room door closed behind us, I was in his arms. I devoured first his lips and then his tongue like the hungry woman that I was. Bris' arms first went around my waist and then one hand went to roam the curve of my ass. Since I had no panties on, the feeling of him sent my heart beating double time. Somehow we made it to the bed and landed with me on the bottom. As we explored each other bodies, I could fell his manhood rubbing against my freshly shaven pussy. Oh God, I was going to cum and he had not even taken his pants off!!

My dress somehow got bunched up around my waist. Bris was licking and sucking my inner thigh. I started to tremble but managed to say, "No, not yet. " As Bris came up on the bed besides me I slid to the floor in front of him and unbuckled his belt and pants. As I hurrily removed his pants and underwear, his manhood, his dick, his engorged cock, MY joystick stood at attention. It took my breath away to finally see and smell something that I had wanted for so long. I began to massage the tip of it with my hand. I ran my fingers around the ridge near the top and kissed the tip. To my joy and excitement I got the taste of the good pre-cum. That only motivated me to go for more. I closed my eyes and swallowed as much of Bris that I could.

I took the rest of him in my hands and worked my mouth and tongue together. Then I moved my hand down a little farther and caressed one of his balls in my hand. One hand squeezing his shaft in rhythm with my mouth and the other caressing his balls. It was such a turn on for me. I just thanked my lucky stars that I was able to have him in my mouth. The feel and taste of Bris was driving me wild with ecstasy. I removed one hand from his balls and started to finger my clit in the same motion that I was licking and sucking him. Bris sensed this and moved me closer so he could give me the pleasure himself. He inserted first one and then two finger in me and moved them just the way I need to be touched. I was a fucking machine; getting myself off and giving my lover pleasure at the same time.

I began to feel Bris tense a little and knew that the big payload was near. Releasing him a little to give him shooting room I tried to brace myself for the shoot. But Bris only pushed my head down on him further and began fucking my face to a wild rhythm, holding onto my braids for dear life. All of a sudden he stopped and began to thrust about. I held on for the ride because I wanted every once of that good cum that I could get. It's been a long dry spell for me. As it hit the back of my throat, I tried my best to not let any dribble out of the corners of my mouth.

And what did, I used my fingers to wipe it back it and lick my fingers. When all of Bris' eruptions subsided, I crawled on top of him and kissed him a deep soulful, "I just got out of prison and I want to fuck you" kiss.

His salty cum was mixed with our love juices and it was pure heaven and well worth the wait. While doing this Bris started fingering my clit again and I knew it was only a matter of a few minutes before I was screaming my last rites. But then he stopped and started again slowly and lightly. "Oh God, let him make me cum, I'm almost there". I started to match him movements and arched my back to make him deeper in me. Soon I was there and there was no stopping this time because I wrapped my legs so tightly around his arm and hands he could do nothing but oblige me. Can you say, "pussy is good"?

We then took a shower together and just enjoyed being with each other. We laughed and talked like old friends. Being with Bris was good and it was only going to get better. With my back to him, he wrapped his arms around me. I then noticed his white skin against my dark brown flesh. I felt his cock in the fold of my ass. With soap lather as a lubricant, he began rubbing his cock on me, getting larger with each stroke. I turn to kiss me and then broke it off abruptly stepping out of the shower. I left him with a puzzle look on his face as I said, "Not now and not that way". As I wrapped my towel around me and walked into the bedroom, I do believe I heard him moan.

When he stepped out of the shower and into the bedroom Bris was taken back by all of the little Hershey Kisses scattered over the floor. "Because I wanted to kiss the ground you walk on", came my response from the bed. I was in the middle of the king sized bed, under the top sheet, propped up on the pillows..

The comforter and top bedding had been removed. Bris could make out my naked body including the lovely triangle in the middle. In my hand were the last to Hershey Kisses. One for me, I stated as I popped it into my mouth, and one for you as I inserted the other into the place that Bris wanted to claim as his own. Taking my clue, Bris stood at the end of the bed and pulled the sheet off of me with one hand and pulled me down to the middle of the bed by my ankles with his other hand. As anticipation filled the air, I closed my eyes waiting for Bris to pleasure me. The wait was not long because as soon as Bris made contact to my clit with is rough tongue, I was well on my way to Pleasure Island. Sticking his tongue up my pussy, Bris was getting more than his share of chocolate milk.

The more he licked on my clit, the more the juices flowed. Sucking my hood, he pulled me closer. Teasing me with his teeth, he played with my swollen pussy lips. In the mean while, I was constantly reminding myself to breathe. The feeling made me more than a little dizzy. I wanted to join him in the fucking but did now want to move for fear of breaking contact. So I began to massage my breast with my own hands and even pinched my nipples thinking it was Bris. The action brought me closer to the edge and I began to feel the orgasm coming.

But just then Bris put both of his hands under my butt and started to kiss and lick that little area right below my pussy. Oh God, I could not take it any longer and grabbed his head and forced him back to where I needed him to be. Once there, I began to move my hips in first a circular motion when Bris used his tongue to satisfy me like never before. When I began to fuck his face with wild abandonment, I no longer cared about seeming crazy but only getting satisfied. Lightly kissing my outer lips brought me to the edge. When every muscle in me decided to contract at once in all different directions, I could not stop the raging orgasm that came.

Riding one rip tide after another, I knew that no one else would ever be able to take me where I had just been. When Bris laid beside me, I almost climaxed again just from the warmth of his body.

Rolling over to kiss him, I knew that the time had come to seal the deal. His manhood was ready for action. Since Bris was already lying on his back and propped on the same mound of pillows that once held me, it was easy to mount him and ride. However I did it in reverse.

With my back to him, I slid his cock into me. Leaning a little forward, this position let me play with his balls easily. Massaging them and lightly squeezing them was something I wanted to do for a very long time. Cyber-sex would never be the same. Oh, what pleasure that gave him because his breathing changed immediately. Bris slowly began to thrust his cock in me, only giving me a little head. That enable me to stick my finger between my pussy and his dick and stimulate myself. Needing more however, I leaned back a little and contracted my moist pussy walls around the base of his shaft and began to fuck him slowly and then a little faster.

With this Bris began to finger my clit which made me lose control and squeeze my pussy even harder and thrust about. Biting my lower lip so I would not lose it, I was grinding my hips and pussy into Bris as fast as I could. And Bris was up to the challenge. Grabbing me around the waist, he was matching me; pump for pump, hump for hump. And with the other hand he was caressing my breast and driving mer wild. With his balls beating up against my pussy opening, Bris shot his wad and it sent ripples through my pussy. Unable to hold back any longer, I rode my joystick to another climax. And then there was tomorrow...