Meet Me in the Bathroom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom & daughter keep on living.
2.9k words
4.51
87.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and I were just right for each other. After our first encounter we were never shy about things again. Not that we really were at all, but after our intimacy was expressed, we really bonded together in a truly unique way. A way that only a mother and child can.

I did have a moments hesitation about things that first time. I thought that we had definitely taken a new direction in life, one that society would surely condemn. Really it was already condemned and simply not discussed by anyone, ever. In fact, I can't remember ever hearing about incest until I was into college. Then it was a very taboo thing, very deviant and purely sexual. I laid in bed with my mother that first night wondering if it was wrong what we did. I thought how she felt, her body next to mine. She was snuggled against me and she smelled so good. Her touch electrified me and she was certainly someone who cared a great deal about me. That seemed like the perfect mate to me.

Fuck society, I decided. I want this woman and I want to continue to feel her touch against me. My only concern now was where was I going to find a hard dick now that I had fallen in love? I snickered a bit at the thought and drifted off into a blissful sleep filled with dreams of a sexy mature woman with whom I want to do everything!

As I said in my first chapter, we had moved in together after I had gotten very lucky and landed a great job. We had also done very well as a couple. She worked part time with a temp agency and Kept up with the house work while I brought in the big paycheck. At first it was tough to find time together. I was always working late doing the jobs no one else wanted. Losing cases basically, I got lucky with a couple that actually made it to trial and got a verdict that wouldn't completely embarrass me in the law circles. Mostly I plead out the cases and tried real hard to do a great job for the firm that risked a lot taking me in when there might have been a man "gasp" instead of me.

Things calmed down a year or so later. We were making friends when we went out. We had regular bars that we frequented and had formed a fairly regular group of friends with which to explore the fun side of friendship. Mom did say it takes a special kind of friend to cross the line.

Nathan was the first to experience us. I had wondered where my cock cravings would be filled, here he was. I had discussed my need with mom and she had the same feelings I did so we went on a manhunt. Nate is about 6'2" and is as fit as a fiddle. When we met him we were all out at a favorite bar of mine and drinking freely. Nate was pretty drunk, and like most drunk men, was saying the most amazing shit to us trying to get us into his bed. We teased him of course, not letting him know that he would surely be in our bed that night.

We started weaning him from the alcohol and eventually we made it to an all night restaurant. After several cups of coffee and a tall stack of pancakes we made it perfectly clear what we wanted.

"Nate dear," my mother said in that teasingly seductive voice I knew and loved. "I think that since you've had so much to drink that you shouldn't be driving home tonight. The way I see it you should take a cab, or you could spend the night on our sofa."

My mother saw the look of frustration in my eyes when she had mentioned the cab, and I am certain she saw the relief when she offered up the couch. She was teasing me as much as him I think.

"Honey" she turned to me, "do you have enough money for Nate to grab a taxi?"

Ooh she was teasing me. I could clearly see the gleam in her eyes. "I think it would be best, and surely more cost effective if he just slept it off on the couch." I said in as much of a please-don't tease-me voice as I could muster.

"Maybe you're right. Nate, the sofa is fairly large, it will be quite comfortable. And I am sure that neither Honey or myself dare to sleep until you are sound asleep yourself." Her tone left little if anything to the imagination and the look in my eyes was telling everyone who could see me that I wanted to fuck him, and I'd be damned if anyone slept (ever) until I got it.

"Uh, OK but I don't really know if I should, I mean I have things to do tomorrow, I don't wanna be late for my stuff... I mean, uh that I need an alarm or something." Nate was clearly trying to reestablish some kind of control. It was cute to watch but he had no idea what he was in for.

" Why sure dear, we aren't barbarians, we do have a little technology to share. We'll make sure that you get where you need to be when you need to be there." He probably missed the sarcasm in her voice but I was with her. I was ready to go too. Mom caught the hint and after paying the bill with a more than generous tip, we were in my car and cruising home.

Mom had slipped into the backseat with Nate and was making him understand the direction things were going. I heard her whispering into his ear and saw them share a secret smile. He closed his eyes and she proceeded to run her left hand up his leg from his knee to his crotch. I was trying to watch the road but things were heating up in the back and I wanted to be there with them, not worrying about the right sequence of turns to get us safely into the drive way.

She was rubbing his crotch very firmly and he was moaning a bit. He had no idea what was about to happen to him. He was about to put his right hand on her thigh when she deftly pushed his hand aside and then coolly undid his pants. She slipped her hand inside and he practically came right then. Her left hand was exploring everything inside his pants and he was loving it. He tongue was licking his ear and her teeth were nipping at him lightly. His fists were clenched as he was trying desperately not to touch her. I think that was the topic of the secret whisper. She and I had played that game.

I don't know how, but right at that moment I realized that we were parked in the drive way and I was turned in the driver seat watching the action.

Mom looked up at me and saw the lust in my eyes.

"I don't know honey, I don't think he has enough for two." She teased. She was taunting him as much as me and he caught the hint.

"I can do whatever the two of you want, anything! Please, lets go inside!" Ooh he sounded pretty worked up, I hoped he wasn't too excited.

Mom abruptly stopped and then without a word left the car. Nate was about crazy with lust. I hopped out and followed her to the door while Nate tried without much success to pull himself together.

Once inside I went to the kitchen to poor some tea and Nate collapsed on the couch. Mom was in the lounge looking at him and talking with that mother voice.

"Why on earth did you drink so much? How do you expect to pick up women with lines like 'hey baby, I got what you need' and 'ooh you are so sweet to watch.' You need to recognize you limits." Mom was laying into him, I think she wanted him to know that she was my mother. I kind of wanted him to know, but not yet. I wanted to wait until I was licking his cum from my mothers body. Go the thought of licking her hard nipples after he came on them. Ooh I don't care if people think its degrading to women, I think its hot.

Nate was clearly upset, "what are you, my mother? Lay off I was just having a good time, what's the harm?"

"Yeah, what's the harm?" I added, "We were all drinking freely a bit ago, maybe you should relax." I said to my mother handing her a cup of tea.

She grinned at me and I set the rest of the tea on the living room table an sat down next to Nate, poor baby. I snuggled up next to hem and quickly put my right hand inside his pants. I was shocked at how arousing it was for me to be doing to this man what my mother was doing to him a few minutes before.

He was hard. Ooh so hard it had been a while since the last time I had a hard cock in my hand. He felt so good. I stroked him slowly, I was determined to enjoy every aspect of this night. I was so wet. I whispered in his ear,

"Nate, pull your pants off for me, please." I licked his ear then and he was actually calm when he pulled his pants off. Mother was there to gather the pants and his socks and shoes and set them aside. She knew I liked it when she was motherly. His dick was long and throbbing, I worked my hand up the entire length, memorizing every vein and crease. Then I moved back down from the mushroom shaped head slowly to his neatly groomed curls. I do enjoy the look of a man who is groomed.

Mother was right there, inches away watching me pull this mans cock. First in my hand and then with my mouth. I moved to my knees in front of him and slid my mouth down. He was moaning. Mother took my place at his side and took his shirt off. I looked up at him as they kissed, their mouths full of each others tongues, my mouth full of hot dick. He tasted so good, it was dribbling a bit of fluid and I hastily licked it up. I sucked up and down at a gentle and still firm pace.

I never took my eyes off of them making out like teenagers. It was so hot to watch. She was all over him and this time she didn't mind him being all over her. Her shirt came over her head and her bra came off with barely a movement. Her nipples looked so good as hard as they were. She was starting to sweat.

I sped up my pace. I had his cock sliding in and out faster and faster. I was millimeters away from gagging but I wanted more. Anything my mouth couldn't reach I stroked with my hands. He was ready, I could feel him starting to squirm. Mother moved then from his side. He didn't care he was trying to hold on. I wasn't having it though.

Mom got beside me And pushed gently fro me to stop. I knew what she wanted. I stopped sucking this wonderful cock and looked at my mother.

"Oh god please don't stop now!" Nate was a bit frustrated. "C'mon, baby keep go... oh my lord." This to the wonderful sight of my mother kissing me. She put her hands to the sides of my head, just below the ears and pulled me to her gently, I leaned in and her lips brushed mine gently. So soft, so sweet. Then we kissed harder with more passion. We really went for it. I wanted to be one with her and gave her everything I had with my lips and teeth and tongue.

We were both glancing at Nate and he was furiously stroking his dick, from the looks of it he was ready to pop too. Mom wasn't putting up with that.

"If you cum, you leave and you never get a second chance with us." His hands were at his side and his sexy naked butt sat there and watched.

Mom looked at me and winked. I melted, I love it when she does this. She unbuttoned my blouse and with a flourish it was on the floor. She pulled my bra down and started licking my tits without even bothering to take it off. It felt so good. I pulled her head to my chest. She pushed my tits together and switched between them, biting gently between licks.

"Mmm mommy I love it when you do that." I wasn't really sure what was coming out of my mouth but we heard a chuckle. I looked over to Nate and he had his hand over his mouth.

"No way! No fuckin way! Aw shit this is fuckin awesome!" I grinned at him and laughed a bit.

"Well mommy dearest, our secret is out." I said as mom stood up to face him. She pulled her skirt and panties down and turned back to me. She stuck her ass back a bit and sat on Nates dick

"Oh fuck yeah!" he was indeed ready. She leaned back onto him and started riding, up and down, up and down. His hands were on her waist and it looked so sexy to see her like that with his hands on her hips.

I looked up into her eyes as I leaned my head into her wet pussy. The sound of his cock sliding in and out of her was so incredible. I could smell the sex in the air. And I wanted my share.

I leaned into her and tasted her pussy. I licked her in opposition to the dick inside her. Her clit was hot and wet and she jumped when I hit the sweet spot. I knew from long experience how she liked me to eat her. It was a bit of a challenge considering the cock in her but I wanted it and so did she. I licked furiously and with out mercy, I was determined to give her a great orgasm.

She was screaming and moaning and without warning grabbed my head and pulled me into her cunt. I doubled my effort. She was out of control. Soon her sounds were indistinguishable from his. I was licking as much as I could and was having trouble keeping contact with the fury of the fucking going on above me.

"Oh god baby, stop, stop baby... please stop." Mom was begging and I was going to give her her way, for now. I stopped and watched as she slowed down on Nate. She slid up and off of him. Her juices were dripping down her thighs and down his. His cock was shining and as hard as ever. Mom wanted a special finish for round one.

" I want your cum, I want it all over, can you do that for me?" she asked in her porn star voice. She tried so hard not to look like one but it suited her right now.

She leaned back onto the arm of the couch and casually masturbated as he watched and started to jack off again. I took my chance and sucked his cock back into my mouth. I sucked with a vengeance, I wanted his come as much as mom did.

"Ooh honey, suck his cock. Make him come for us, make him cum hard." Moms encouragement made me even wetter and I went at him furiously.

"Oh shit baby suck me, god this is it, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming NOW!" I pulled back and watched the porn scene unfold. He got on top of my mom and jerked his cum all over her tits and stomach. He came all over her and she loved, I loved to watch it.

He settled back on his side of the couch and I took my place with my mom.

"I love you mommy." I said as I started to lick his cum from her stomach. Carefully I cleaned her. I migrates to her tits and lick and sucked until there wasn't a drop of semen left on her. She was beautiful. Glistening in a kind of post orgasmic arousal that means there is always more to come.

"Damn! You two are so hot together. This had been the most amazing night for me." Nate was tired and ready for bed. I wasn't having any of that.

"You my friend aren't done yet. Not by a long shot." I said. He sighed. I thought he looked down right pitiful.

He did manage to pull it together and my mother and I shared a truly amazing night with dear little Nathan.

He was a regular at our house after that. Sometimes we had sex, other times we all just watched movies. Our friendship continues to grow and he is the only one in our circle to have found out that we are mother and daughter. I think its time to share that knowledge with one of my girlfriends from the office, but mom isn't ready yet. She will be when she gets horny enough, so all I have to do is tease her into submission.