Meet Me in The Library

Story Info
A couple is almost caught naked on a library table.
2.8k words
4.57
19.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You log onto your computer and notice that you have a message from me. You click on the message button and read only "Sweetheart, Meet me in the stacks of the university library at 11pm just before closing. Wear a loose cardigan sweater and a short black skirt and no under things". There is nothing more to the message and you wonder what I have in mind.

You think about what happened the last time you received a message on your computer like this from me. It was almost a year ago. That time it simply said "Honey, Meet me in New Orleans at the corner of Bourbon Street and Toulouse at 10pm on February 12. Wear only a light sweater, a long summer weight white skirt, white thong panties and no bra. Stay by the street sign nearest the French Quarter." It had a P.S. which said "Freshly shave your pussy right before you meet me". You had to scramble to come up with an excuse to sneak away to New Orleans but somehow you managed. Your new job keeps you traveling all over the world so I was not as hard as.

You shaved your pussy in your hotel room with unsteady fingers. When you got to the corner at about 9:50pm it was a mass of people. They were all drinking, dancing and partying. You trembled slightly because you were nervous and excited at the same time. You did not see me anywhere and wondered if I was going to show up. A good-looking young woman leaned back into you as she lifted her blouse flashing her small perky breasts for a string of cheap gold beads. The guys were cheering her and taking pictures. You contemplated seeing if you could earn some beads but you had not had near the amount of liquor the young lady had apparently consumed so you kept your top covered. Just when you first thought I would not arrive you felt a large hand slip into your hand. You looked back but all you could see was a person wearing a Mardi Gras mask that covered his whole face. You were not sure if it were me or not but the hand felt nice in your hand even if it was a little rough. You were pretty sure it was I. The big solid man pulled you gently down the street weaving through the drunken mob of people. You glanced down a side street and couldn't believe what you saw. A woman was on her knees in front of a very aroused man with his pants around his ankles. Her mouth was open and you saw her grasp his ass and pull his huge cock deep into her mouth. You tried to stop and watch but the man holding your hand just pulled you along.

The man holding your hand stopped on the outside of a mass of people surrounding two college age girls. The whole street was packed with people but this crowed was watching the two girls. One had her shirt lifted up and was screaming as guys threw beads and reached to get a quick fondle of her large firm breasts. The other girl used one hand to expose her small perky breasts. While you watched a boy behind her reached around her to squeeze and play with her small perfectly formed breasts. Your nipples became hard while you watched the young woman's nipples respond to the young mans caresses. She closed her eyes and let the boy play with her sensitive nipples.

You glanced down and noticed why she was using only one hand. Another boy had pulled down his walking shorts and she was stroking his cock with her hand so she could only use one to lift her shirt and bra. He was humping against her hand with each stroke. You felt the big man release your hand and move behind you. You leaned back against his chest and allowed him to slip his hands under your sweater and caress your bare flesh. You watched the young girls and enjoyed the feeling of his hands as they squeezed your breasts. You liked it when he pinched your nipples and rolled them between his fingers. Nobody noticed you because they were focused on the college girls. You felt kisses on your neck and tried to turn to get a real kiss but the man would not let you. He forced you back facing the crowd and then slipped on hand down into the front of you're panties. Your skirt was loose and he easily slipped past the elastic at the waist. He slipped his hand down into the front of your thong panties and you heard him moan when he found your bare freshly shaved pussy lips. He split you open and rubbed your labia. He gripped one of your labia and pulled it. He pushed into your pussy. You felt yourself getting wet and aroused. You felt him search for your clitoris and rub it in little circles when he found it.

His other hand grasped one of your hands and pulled it behind your back. You felt him direct you to his penis. He had somehow unzipped his pants and you could feel the slippery wetness on the soft head of his large dick. He was close to you so even if anyone was paying attention to you they would not have been able to see his prick. He was also wearing a large rain jacket. He pushed back and forth against your hand trying to make himself hard. You wondered what he would do if he got fully erect.

The crowd cheered and when you looked you saw that the young women were topless and now were kissing. Men were touching them and caressing their naked chests. You felt your skirt being slowly lifted up the back of your legs. You felt the man's large hand caress the curve of your bare ass. His other hand moved more rapidly over your clit and you were really becoming hot. You realized that he was now fully erect and had a large thick penis.

You felt him pull the thin thread of your thong to the side and you realized that he intended fuck you right there in the street on the edge of the large crowd surrounded by hundreds of people. You tried to pull away but he held you tight and you really wanted to be fucked anyway so you gave in and pushed back against him. He reached down between you and rubbed his cock against your wet pussy. It slipped up and down your vertical slit. He even rubbed against your anal opening and you wondered if he was going to take you in the ass.

He pushed it down and positioned it at the opening of your pussy. You could stand it no longer and pushed back against him. His cock slipped inside and you both remained still for a few moments. He was the perfect height and his cock fit inside you nicely. Soon he began to rock back and forth there in the crowded street. His rough hand circled your clit with each thrust. You both watch the two young ladies and the horny guys as you fucked slowly and steadily there while you stood in the mass of drunken partiers. The steady rubbing of your clit and the thrusting of his dick in and out of your pussy worked it's magic and before too long you felt your clit begin to pulse. "Oh yes baby just a little more" you moaned as you leaned back against his big thrusting body. He rubbed you faster and faster keeping pace with his cock. You started with a quiver and then exploded. This trigged his own orgasm and you could feel his warm wet spurts as he filled your pussy with his slippery thick fluid. When he spilled his last drop you felt him slip out of you. Your skirt dropped down and when you turned to take off his mask for a real kiss he was gone.

You ran back toward the corner of Bourbon and Toulouse with his semen dripping down between your legs. You saw me standing patiently by the street sign. You hurried up to me for a wonderful kiss. You blurted out what happened and noticed that I was a bit miffed at you. You felt so bad that you let me take you in the ass when we got back to your room which made me feel a lot better.

You vividly remember this encounter as you walk toward the doors to the library late at night. You slip in unnoticed, as all the librarians are busy preparing to close the facility for the night. As you hurry up the stairs to the stacks you hope no male eyes can look up your skirt and glimpse your bare ass and pussy. You feel sexy and a little excited with your bare bottom and loose breasts bouncing freely under your sweater. Your nipples harden at the thought of my touch.

You finally reach the stacks and slip into the first floor door. You walk around wondering what I have in mind for you but you can't find me. You can smell the musty odor of the books and can hear the sounds of the librarians as they close up. You duck down behind a study carol as an assistant librarian passes through the stacks calling out that it is closing time and everybody must leave. You wait until she goes up the stairs to the next level before you wiggle out of your hiding place. You follow the woman up the stairs after waiting for her to pass on.

You walk through the second and third floors but cannot find me. There are five floors of stacks and when you finally reach the fifth floor you begin to wonder if I have actually come. You are walking by a bookshelf when you feel two strong hands grip your arms from behind. You also feel a strong large body press against you from behind and guide you toward the bookshelf. I move you behind the shelves into a dark hidden spot in the old library. You close your eyes and feel my lips press against your lips. You open your mouth as I push my tongue inside of your wet warm mouth. Your face twists and turns as I kiss you and our tongues dance and play in our mouths. You feel my hands slip under your sweater to find your warm naked flesh. You feel my fingers explore and caress your hips, back and belly before rising to find your breasts. I enjoy the soft tender flesh of your breasts cupping them and playing with them as we kiss. I grasp your nipples and twist them gently with my fingers.

I push your sweater up far enough to expose your nipples. I kiss them and swirl my tongue all around before I bite them gently with my teeth. I pull your nipple with my teeth then let go and go back to work with my tongue. I swirl circles around the sensitive end of your breast and enjoy the feel of your hard nipple as it slips under my tongue with each pass. You feel my hand slip down under the back your short dress lifting it to expose your round sweet flesh. My hands cup your ass as my mouth sucks and plays with one breast and then the other. By now the library is completely dark and nobody is around.

I take you by the hand and lead you down to the large open study area on the second floor. Light from the streetlamps streams into the room as I stop you near a table. I kiss you again and run my hands under your clothing touching and caressing you all over your lovely smooth female body. I grasp the bottom edge of your sweater and pull it over your head in one smooth motion. My mouth quickly finds your bare breasts and I suck one as far into my mouth as I can. I pull it as I suck. My hands slip under your dress to fondle your bottom even running up and down the crack between your round lovely cheeks. I place both hands on the elastic waist of your dress and quickly pull it down. I take you in my strong arms and lift you onto the hard library table pulling off your skirt as I do. I slip off your shoes leaving you totally naked before me. I stop to admire your body for a moment before slipping out of my own clothing.

I pull you over to the edge of the table so your legs drape off. I move between them and lift one of your lovely legs over each of my strong firm shoulders. I kiss my way up one soft inner thigh until I reach my goal. I lick up and down the slit of your pussy enjoying your taste and wonderful wetness. I push in as far as I can with my tongue and you can feel my face press against your labia. I find your clit and circle it around and around with the hardened tip of my tongue. When I have you almost to the point of orgasm I stop and move you to the opposite end of the table.

I position your body so your head is tipped off the end and stand behind. My cock is hard and as I move it toward your lips you open wide to accept my offering. My balls dangle in your face as my dick slips into your warm soft slippery mouth. You suck on me and can feel the ridge of my circumcised penis pop in and out of your mouth. You form your mouth into a tight "O" shape to increase my pleasure. My hands find your breasts and your hands circle my ass urging me to pump my cock in and out between your open lips.

In no time I am rock hard and totally ready. I love the feel of your mouth but I want to be inside of you and connected as only man and woman can. We move to the center of the hard oak table and I get between your legs to mount you. I feel your small tender hands on my waist as you urge me forward. You want this as much as I do. You are so wet that I slip all the way to the hilt in one long smooth motion. I hear you gasp as I fill you with my prick. I stay deep inside for a moment enjoying our connection but you urge me to move. I pump in and out of you rubbing my pubic bone against your clit with each stroke. You can hear me moan softly with each stroke. You can smell my naked male scent as I begin to increase my rhythm. You begin to rise up off the table to meet me with each piston like motion of my cock. I know I am getting close to exploding so I slip out of you and roll to my back. "Get up on top of me honey. I want to feel you cum while you are riding me up on top." You hear me say.

You quickly position yourself over my thick waist and center my hard pole at the entrance to your pussy. You lower yourself down and then lean forward to exert pressure on your clit as we fuck there on the table in the abandoned library. You look lovely in the shaft of light from the streetlamps as you ride me faster and faster. Within a few minutes you have me on the brink of orgasm. I have to hold myself back but I feel you begin to shake and I know if I wait we can cum together. I am almost in pain from holding back when I hear you call out and push down hard on top of me. I release myself as far inside of you as possible feeling exquisite sensations as I squirt my semen over and over. I can feel your whole body contract and squeeze me over and over as you have a wonderful and powerful orgasm.

Just as we both finish we hear the door to the library open and see the beam of a flashlight as it darts around down over the edge of the balcony. Security is making its rounds so we have to slip quietly back into the stacks holding our clothes as we go. I can feel my cock get cold as our intermingled wetness evaporates from my skin. You can feel wetness between your legs as we quietly pad away. We quietly slip into the stacks and hide under some study carrels. I leaned close and whispered "Remember the big man in the mask in New Orleans? That was me". You smacked me on the chest.