Meet Me in the Men's Room

Story Info
A long distance fantasy becomes reality.
811 words
4.18
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings...

"I'm ten minutes away." I say, without even a hello first.

"Ok..." your voice sounds so sexy. "...meet me in the bar. The room isn't ready yet."

I pause for a moment, imagining you sitting there, waiting for me. "ok, see you soon." I hang up the phone and think about what I just said, see you soon, I was finally going to see you again. My school girl crush, from many years ago, reignited again, thanks to modern technology. For the past two years, all you've been is a long distance fantasy.

I arrive at the hotel, which is right on the beach. The warm ocean breeze is blowing softly. It's a perfect day. I saunter into the bar, wearing a straight black skirt, heels, and a tight red t-shirt. I can see you sitting at the very back of the room in a large circular booth, watching me as I walk towards you, both of us smiling. I sit down, you move in close to me. Just then the waiter walks up and sets my favorite drink (vodka redbull) down in front of me. I have to laugh. "You're good." I say.

We make small talk about your flight, and other miscellaneous topics over a couple more cocktails. You're very easy to talk to, and even easier to listen to. Your voice is smooth, with that unrecognizable, slight accent. You have my full undivided attention the entire time.

As I talk I can feel your hand slide down to my knee, such a classic move, yet still so arousing. And, as if you couldn't wait any longer, right in the middle of my sentence, you turn my chin towards you, and kiss me. My mind goes blank as to the conversation we were having, and all I can think about is getting you up to the room. You apparently were thinking the same thing as you whisper in my ear "meet me in the men's room." And just like that, you get up and walk away. I watch you as you disappear into the hallway. I snicker, and follow. Without hesitation, I open the door to the small, dimly lit room. You stand there in front of me, and with one hand, you reach around & push the door closed behind me. As I lean in to kiss you, I hear the door lock. My heart beat quickens.

You taste like gin; typically not my favorite liquor, but at that moment, I couldn't imagine anything tasting better. Your hands, held firmly at my hips, slide back to my ass and hold me tightly. I start to rub your cock through your jeans; I'm wet with excitement just feeling how hard you are. Sensing my excitement, you pull my shirt off over my head, then reach down and viciously hike my skirt up, sliding your hand under my lace panties, forcefully thrusting your fingers in to me; your other hand roaming over me, caressing my breasts. I can feel every part of my body tense up, even around your fingers. I bite my bottom lip at the mere thought of how unbelievable it's going to feel to have you fuck me. Undoing your jeans, grasping your cock in my hand, I slowly start to stroke you. Just that small taste of foreplay is more than either of us can handle.

I feel my panties slide down my legs to the ground, as if it were a sign to move forward. I wrap one leg around you, to lure you in even closer. My arms now around your neck, grasping the back of your head; you kiss my neck, and my ear. I moan with pleasure, thrilled with the feeling of chills down my spine, while every other part of me remains hot with desire. You grab my leg, hiking it up a little higher, and enter me without hesitation. The wall behind me is cold and rough, scratching at my back with each thrust. I don't care though. Our rhythmic pace quickens, and your forcefulness increases.

Our eyes meet for a moment. You smile, in a slight, devious way, reiterating in my head that this is exactly where I want to be. We kiss hard, and you grab my hair. Tightening your grip, I can tell you're about to cum. I too tighten my grip, but on the inside. Now I'm the one smiling deviously, and I feel your body slightly jerk, as you cum. I lower my arms from around your neck, you release the hold you have on my leg and my hair and slide out of me. Before we move another muscle, you look me in the eyes and tell me that you have every intention of finishing this once we get to the room. I smile and say "I look forward to it."