Meet Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again he growls into her ear, "I did not tell you to let go of the rail." He is still pulling tightly on her hair, his elbow pressing into the middle of her shoulders.

"I'm sorry it's just that," she starts in a whisper but is quickly cut off.

"It's just that what? It's just that you're a closet slut and don't want anyone to know? It's just that your embarrassed to be seen by a stranger with another man's hand shoved up your hungry twat? It's just what," he snaps?

The sound of a door opening far below catches their attention momentarily.

"Well?" he says after a moment of no oncoming noise.

"Yes all of that," she sighs, "I am a slut, I mean I want to be a slut, I'm just . . ." she pauses.

"You're just afraid, is that it?" "Yes," she sighs. He releases her hair. Her head drops forward in relaxation and submission. He begins to gently straighten her hair.

"Well you are going to have to get used to it. Every time we meet, whenever we are together you are going to be used like a cheap fuck toy. Anyone that I want to watch gets to watch. Any modesty you might have you'll have to start leaving at home. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she answers his hand now slowly caressing her face.

"Good girl but you still have to be punished for letting go of the rail," and with that he quickly grabs both of her nipples and squeezes insanely hard.

She shrieks and inhales sharply but just as fast as it happened it is over, the throbbing being comforted with the palms of his hands. The last few minutes take their toll on her and she relaxes and leans back against him content to just stand and let him massage her breasts.

After a few moments she wonders aloud, "Did he see?"

"Yes. He saw you bent over naked in a public place having an orgasm. Does that excite you?"

"Oh my god." It is just a whisper and he knows that she is visualizing just what the man would have seen.

"I'm not even sure he left, maybe he just opened the door and let it close. He could still be standing down there listening. Do you know what he's going to hear?"

"Either me begging to get fucked or me getting fucked," she states coyly.

"That's my little whore." He chuckles and takes her shoulders in his hands guiding her back to the railing.

"Reach over the top and grab the lower rail," he says flatly.

She does, leaning over so that her armpits are resting on the top her head hanging over in space. She looks at the door below her. There will be no hiding this time her entire body will be on full display if anyone should glance up.

Her thoughts are interrupted as she feel him start to gently rub the head of his cock up and down her soaking wet lips flicking her clit on each downward pass. He does this several times as she moans softly and wiggles her hips, trying to get him to penetrate her. Finally, he starts slowly inching his way into her, not stopping to back out, just a continual forward thrust until he bottoms out, his balls coming to rest on her sensitive clit.

She moans, as she finally feels full. He starts to move back out until, with a wet slurping sound, she is empty again. A frustrated whine followed by a slap on her ass resounds in the stairwell. He starts to rub up and down her slit only this time continuing up and over her asshole. The soft wet skin of his cockhead massaging her tight little hole.

He slides back down and into her pussy again. The same slow incessant push inward until she is full of him. Back out, again the whine and again the slap. Sliding up and down her length once more and then back up to her asshole. This time her circles slowly around her puckered ring, now slippery with their combined juices. Applying more and more pressure until he stops his circling and with a slight shove pops the head of his cock into her ass.

She gasps at the sudden invasion even as he withdraws the intruder. Positioning himself at the entrance to her needy cunt her leans down and whispers to her, "show me how nasty you are."

He smiles to himself as she does just that by shoving her hips back and sheathing him fully in her wanton hole. Proving once and for all that she is a nasty (and more importantly to her at the moment) needy little slut. She is too hot to really care about where his cock has been, she just wants it inside of her somewhere, anywhere.

They both moan as he stretches out her innermost parts. He starts to slide in and out of her in a steady rhythm. His balls lightly slapping against her, their moans and grunts slowly rising in volume.

Again he suddenly leaves her. She starts to whine but remembers the slap that follows and keeps her silence. Feeling him at her ass she shoves back, just wanting him in her. His head slides into her puckered asshole. This time he works back and forth until he has his whole length embedded inside of her.

Their futile attempt to remain relatively quiet is soon plagued by their own growing desires. Soon he is sawing in and out of her ass and she begins to grunt and moan at each thrust. All of her senses have focused on her own carnal pleasure, the would-be listener in the stairwell, the risk of others hearing once again tossed aside in a greedy quest for satisfaction. Lost as she is to her carnal side she still notices when he again switches from her ass to her nasty fuck hole. The depravity of the situation again slams into her and opening her eyes to get the full effect she is once more overtaken by her orgasm.

Bent over her jerking body he feels her slippery cavity start to pulsate around his cock. The nipples in his hands become rock hard and he feels the first inkling of his own impending release. His own will begins to fade at the scene before him. This wanton creature so enthralled with attaining her own pleasure that she'll break any taboo he asks. Suddenly, not wishing to draw it out any longer, he begins his final assault on her body. Standing upright he reaches down with both hands and roughly stretches her ass cheeks as wide as they'll go. He is entranced by as he watches her naked lips trying to suck his cock back inside even as he draws it out of her and the white foamy ring at the base of his cock. The sloppy squishing noise of her well-lubed hole fills his ears until he pulls out again and without missing even a split second shoves his member back into her ass. She seems to not even notice at all this time, her body just continues its uncontrolled cycle of thrusting and writhing.

Working her ass for a series of strokes he feels the need to empty his load increasing rapidly. Wanting to fill her cunt with his hot sticky cum he switches back and begins to fuck her like an animal. Grabbing her hips and plowing into her; thrashing her around like a rag doll. The unmistakable sound of two people fucking reverberating up and down the stairwell. Whether or not she cums with him now or not is no concern of his, he is just in it for his own release.

With a few last powerful thrusts he buries himself inside of her and begins to spew his cum into her deepest recesses. As he roars out his orgasm she sags against the rail muttering, "that's it fill me up . . fill me . . . fill me . . . fill it . . . my nasty fucking cunt . . need it . . . cum in me. . . "

He hears her but it is like a person talking on an airplane. The sound in his head is tremendous, the light gone as his body slowly pumps in and out of her. His control replaced by reflex as he squirts jet after jet of white sticky cum into her. Their combined fluids mixing within her to create a slippery mess until, finally sated, he comes to a slow twitching stop. As they both catch their respective breathes and wipe the sweat away from their faces their thoughts return to their situation and they begin to listen. Neither would have heard anyone come into the stairwell but it seems by the silence that no one has.

An audible "plop" resonates on the landing as he leaves her. Letting go of her completely she slowly drops to her knees her torso pressed against the railing, her head turned to her left, her breasts poking through the second and third railing. He squats behind her and reaches between her legs, inserting two fingers into her loose gooey snatch. "You've done very well today," he says working the fingers in and out of her. His other hand straightens her hair, which is tussled and matted with sweat.

She just sighs a contented response.

"I have just one last task," he stands up removing his fingers and inserting them into his mouth. He savors the flavor of their carnal act and with a satisfied "mmmm," he steps to her side and gathers her hair in his hands. Turning her head, while she shuffles around on her knees until her face is level with his sticky cock, he says, "Clean it."

She looks at the prick in front of her. The object of her most intense desire, the instrument that has just given her this pleasure she is still recovering from. She does not see the coating of cum and cunt juices only an opportunity to please. Opening her mouth she takes the semi-hard cock all the way in, lavishing it with her tongue as it descends into her mouth. Slowly he draws it back out letting it slide down her chin as it clears her lips.

"Nicely done," he says above her. He steps aside and reaching under her arms helps her to her feet. He turns and walks her to the corner her of the landing. "Stay here and don't get dressed until you hear the door close."

She nods in acceptance, leaning into the corner for support as he lets go of her. Hearing his clothes rustling as he re-dons them she can feel their combined fluids starting to trickle out of her and run down her legs. Reaching to stem the flow with her hand she is shocked to feel the sudden slap on her bare ass. She lets out a complaining groan only to have the other cheek reddened.

Holding her tongue this time, she hears, "let it drip."

"As a matter of fact," out of the corner of her eye she sees his hand go to her purse, "let it drip all the way home," and with that he lifts her panties out and they disappear from her sight.

He steps up close behind her and kisses her on the back of the neck.

"I'll call you with your next set of instructions." She hears his steps and then the door below open. A large glob of cum slides out of her and starts its journey down her leg as the door slams shut.

12